Indiscretions Ch. 18

Story Info
Bonnie and Peter have dinner.
5.2k words
4.67
21.7k
1
0

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,330 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter eighteen

Peter Tomlinson pulled up in front of Bonnie Markham's rural home, got out of his car, walked to the house, and rang the doorbell.

Bonnie opened the door, smiled, and her eyes brightened when she saw him. "Hi, Peter," she said.

"Wow!" Peter said, "You look fantastic!"

Bonnie had on a white loose-knit cardigan sweater over a gray paisley pattern blouse and a gray skirt. A string of pearls hung around her neck. She blushed at his compliment.

"Ready to go?" Peter asked.

"Let me get my coat," Bonnie said. She did and they left.

They went to a very nice restaurant. It wasn't overly fancy, but it was comfortable. The proprietor, a man named Milos who apparently knew Peter, greeted them at the door and made a huge fuss over Bonnie when Peter introduced them.

"You are very attractive," Milos told Bonnie. "I can see now why so many people go to your diner. If it were not that I have my own restaurant, I would think of going there, too, just to see you."

"Ah...thank you," Bonnie replied. She felt her face get hot again.

They were ushered to a table and the owner left them alone to study the menus.

"Milos really has the gift of gab doesn't he?" Peter commented when the restaurant owner walked away. "He's a little embarrassing sometimes."

"I guess!" Bonnie said.

Peter was an old high school classmate of Bonnie's who she hadn't seen in ages. She was surprised when he showed up at the diner one day, a salesman representing a food service company. He had invited both Bill and her to dinner to discuss a food service package he wanted to sell them, but Bill declined, telling Bonnie to go.

Bonnie was happy to have the opportunity to spend time with her old classmate again. For reasons she didn't quite understand, Mitch had suddenly stopped calling her lately, and her husband had become even more inattentive, so the idea of a night out with a handsome man didn't turn her off at all.

"You know," Peter said, smiling, "Milos was right, though. I don't know if you ever knew it, but I had a crush on you in school. I thought you were pretty then, but I think you're even prettier now."

"Peter!" Bonnie exclaimed. She was beginning to think she'd never stop blushing. She looked at her companion. He'd gotten a lot better looking since high school, too. He had a nice smile, was a bit bulky, and certainly was a lot less shy than she recalled him being in school. "I thought you wanted to sell me your firm's food."

"I do," Peter said. "But I can compliment you, too, can't I?"

"Knock it off," Bonnie laughed. "I'd have listened to your sales pitch without the meal. And flattery will get you nowhere. You'll find out I'm a hard-headed businesswoman. If what you're selling looks like a good deal, I'll buy it, if it doesn't, all the flattery in the world won't work."

"The flattery isn't part of the sales pitch," Peter said. "But the meal is. I brought you here because Milos is one of my satisfied customers."

"Well, I guess if the food's good, then you may make a sale," Bonnie replied.

"That's fair," Peter said.

The meal came, they ate, and as they did they talked about what they'd done since they left school. Peter told her he'd been married, but was now divorced. Like Bonnie, he had no children.

"You were right, Peter," Bonnie said, "the food is excellent."

"See, I told you so," he replied, smiling.

Milos joined them after they finished eating. The restaurant owner enthusiastically sang the praises of Peter's company and the service it provided. "You could do a lot worse than to do business with Peter, here," the restaurant owner said. "I won't lie to you, Miss Bonnie, I have had a few problems, but Peter, he's gotten them straightened out right away."

After they finished their meal, they went out to Peter's car. "You interested in having a drink with me before I take you home?" he asked.

The last thing Bonnie wanted was for the evening to end. She was having far too wonderful a time with Peter. "Sure," she said. "I'd like that."

"There's a nice tavern in my motel," he said. "That OK with you?"

"It sounds fine," Bonnie said. She wasn't worried about her husband being upset because she was out late. Bill had been coming home later and later recently and even if she was out really late with Peter, she'd most likely be going home to an empty house. Having a drink with Peter wouldn't hurt anything.

When they arrived at the motel, Peter parked his car in the lot, got out, and opened the door for Bonnie. She got out of the car, then they went inside to the tavern.

The motel tavern was dimly lit. A hostess greeted them and seated them in a booth in the corner.

"This is nice, Peter," Bonnie said. "Have you been here before?"

"A few times," Peter said. "I usually stay here when I'm here in Jamestown on business. It's a good place to meet people."

The waitress came, took their drink order, then left.

"You really look lovely tonight," Peter told Bonnie.

She blushed and averted her eyes. "I...I'm sorry," she said. "I probably shouldn't act like this, but I'm not used to compliments. I haven't had many since Bill and I got married."

"You deserve them," Peter told her. "You really do."

She looked at him and wondered why he'd come back into her life now, when it was in such turmoil. "You know, Peter..." she said, "...lately I've been doing a lot of thinking. I've been starting to think my marriage may have been a mistake, and I'm not sure I can tolerate it any more."

Peter, surprised by the intimate nature of what she was saying, nodded and stayed silent, not wanting to disturb the flow of conversation. Bonnie seemed to need to talk and he thought the best thing he could do was let her.

"It's gotten to the point where I've been considering taking steps to end it. My marriage, I mean," she continued. She took a deep breath, then looked at him.

"Am I the first person you've talked to about this?" Peter asked.

Bonnie looked at him and nodded. "Yes," she said.

"Do you think getting a divorce will solve your problems?" he asked.

She nodded. "I guess I do," she said. "I've been finding out recently that there's a lot in life I've missed. I just hope it isn't too late to catch up on some of it."

"It isn't too late. You're a beautiful, vibrant woman," Peter told her, "and I'm sure you have a good future ahead of you."

"I hope so," Bonnie said. "But it doesn't matter. I can't stay trapped in this marriage any more. Being alone can't be any worse than being in my marriage is."

Their drinks came. Peter sipped his. Bonnie held her glass in both hands and kept looking at him. "I'm really enjoying my time with you, Peter," she said, hesitantly. "I...I haven't had a more delightful evening in a long time."

"I'm glad you're having a good time," Peter said. "I am, too."

She looked at him, very serious. "I...I've talked more openly with you than I ever have with anyone," she said softly. "I...I don't know what it is about you."

"You obviously needed to talk with someone," he said, "I'm honored I was that person."

"But...but it...it isn't fair of me to be bothering you with my problems," Bonnie said.

"Would you think I was terrible if I asked you to come to my room?" Peter said softly.

Bonnie looked up at him, wide-eyed. "Do you...you really want me to?"

Peter nodded. "Very much," he said softly.

She smiled weakly. "I...I'd like that," she whispered.

"I'm glad," Peter said. He reached across the table and covered her hand with his. She looked at him, and this time she smiled. Peter took a deep breath. "I'm really not all that interested in drinking, are you?"

Bonnie shook her head.

They got up, Peter paid the tab, and they started for his room.

"I'm scared," she whispered as they walked down the long corridor. "What...what if I'm not the girl you remember? What if...?"

Peter stopped, turned, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her. She returned the kiss with surprising urgency.

"I have no illusions," Peter told her once the kiss ended. "Tonight will be wonderful."

Peter's room was just down the hall from where they'd stopped. When they reached it, he put the key in the lock and opened the door.

"This...this feels so...so naughty," Bonnie murmured.

"I think it helps make it more exciting, don't you?" Peter said as they walked into the room. He closed the door, locked it, and put the chain latch on.

Bonnie faced him, hugging herself nervously, as if she didn't know what to do next.

Peter walked to Bonnie, took her in his arms, and kissed her again.

With a soft moan, she pressed against him. Her arms slid around him, trapping him in a powerful embrace.

While their lips were joined, Peter slid his tongue out and caressed Bonnie's lips with it. Her lips parted and her tongue emerged, seeking contact with his. Their tongues teased, tenuously at first, then began to lash with growing urgency as the kiss went on. Peter's hands cupped his companion's full, firm bottom, pressing her against the swollen hardness at his groin.

Flushed and breathing hard, they leaned back in each other's arms. Bonnie's lips were red and wet, and Peter thought she looked more desirable than any woman he'd ever seen. He took his hands from her bottom and pushed open her sweater.

Bonnie let her arms drop to her sides as Peter pushed the sweater down. When the garment was out of the way, he opened the buttons of her blouse, exposing her lacy white bra.

Next, he opened her skirt, which dropped into a soft puddle of cloth at her feet. There she stood, wearing the lacy bra and a pair of bikini underpants, with no pantyhose.

While Peter was undressing her, Bonnie had been opening his clothes, too. He, too, was clad in only underwear and socks.

Peter took her hand and led her to the bed. Before they lay down, he undid the bra clasp between her breasts, and her lovely globes sprang free, sagging only slightly, their tips already rigid. Then he peeled down her panties and had her lay down on the bed.

"Oh," Bonnie murmured when she felt the undulating movement of the bed, "a water bed. I've never been in one before."

Peter stripped his underwear off and joined Bonnie in the bed. Their warm bodies pressed together and the undulating motion of the bed caused them to rub against each other and experience delightful friction.

Peter was too turned on to engage in much foreplay. The minute he was in bed with Bonnie, he rolled atop her and felt her legs open to receive him. His rigid penis was trapped between his belly and her already-wet gash. She moved her hips, sending thrills coursing through him. When he raised his hips, she reached between them, grasped the rigid pole in her soft, warm hand, and guided it to her opening. Peter thrust into Bonnie, bringing a gasp of joy from her.

"Oh, God! I needed you so badly! How did you know?" Bonnie asked, her eyes wide.

"Because I needed you just as badly!" Peter replied. He began lunging into her, feeling the tight clutch of her clasping hole around his probing shaft. The sensations were wondrous! He knew he wouldn't be able to hold back long, but from the way his partner had begun to quiver and gyrate, he sensed that she, too, was very near to coming. Her legs locked behind his and she thrust her pelvis against him urgently. Her arms locked round his neck and she pulled his face down to hers. Their lips joined and wracking spasms shook her body while she moaned into his mouth.

Peter felt the her vaginal walls rippling around his cock, milking him, sucking his juices from him. With tremendous rushes of pleasure, his fluids shot into her, filling her, making his thrusting easier.

When she felt him coming, Bonnie went wild and groaned wildly into his mouth as she strained against him, shaking powerfully.

Their initial pleasure sated, they stayed as they were, with Peter lying atop Bonnie, looking down into her smiling face. He bent and kissed her softly.

"Was it as wonderful for you as it was for me?" Bonnie asked.

"You better believe it!" Peter replied. "It was unreal!"

"What are we going to do now?" she asked softly.

Peter smiled at her. "What would you like to do?" he asked.

"I want you to make love to me until I can't walk any more!" Bonnie replied. She kissed him again.

Peter grinned at her. "That's a pretty tall order," he said, "but I'll do my best, I promise." He smiled. "After all, I do pride myself on my service." rolled off her and they lay in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth of their closeness, letting their bodies rejuvenate.

After a while, Peter began stroking Bonnie's back softly and she responded, her skin rippling as his hand slid over it.

"Ohhhhh, Peter!!!" she moaned into his chest, "that feels so wonderful!"

"I guess I'm doing it right, then," Peter said.

"You certainly are," she replied. She pulled back and smiled at him. "I'm sorry, Peter," she said, "but I need to go to the bathroom before we do anything else." She got off the bed, experienced an instant of discomfort about being nude in front of her old classmate, then the feeling passed and she walked to the bathroom.

Peter watched her go, thinking he hadn't been blessed with a more attractive view in quite a while. Bonnie was a knock-out. If anything, she was even better-looking now than she'd been in high school. Of course, back then, he'd never seen her naked, but he doubted she looked any better then than she did now.

After a few minutes, Bonnie emerged from the bathroom, returned to the bed, slid in next to Peter, wrapped her arms around him, and laid her head in the hollow of his neck. She kissed him tenderly, then she nodded off.

Peter was tired, too. Before he realized it, he dozed off. A bit later, he awoke from a dream about someone was giving him an incredible blow-job. Awake, he learned that the blow-job wasn't a dream. In fact, Bonnie's mouth was moving up and down over his swollen wand, sending shock-wave after shock-wave of delight through him. His hips began moving, responding to her oral caresses.

While Bonnie sucked him, her hands were sliding lightly up and down his legs, adding to the excitement he was receiving. He knew if he let her continue doing what she was doing for much longer, he'd be filling her mouth with his hot, sticky fluids, and he wasn't sure whether that was what she wanted. He began stroking Bonnie's back and she twisted around to look at him, her eyes wild.

"Bonnie...I...I'm so close! If you don't stop what you're doing pretty soon, I'm going to come!" Peter warned her, his voice strained. He was surprised when, instead of stopping, Bonnie continued sucking him. Her hand cupped his balls and began massaging them, adding more wild sensations to the ones that were already threatening to overwhelm him.

"God, Bonnie!!! I...I can't wait any more!!" Peter moaned, "I...I can't hold it!!!" Groaning with joy, he exploded, his penis pulsing, sending his fluids gushing into her mouth like water out of a fire hose.

Bonnie took her mouth from him then, but she continued to milk his cock, bestowing on him sensations so intense that the pleasure he felt verged on pain. She kept it up until his penis was limp in her hand, then she looked at him, smiling, droplets of his sticky white goo on her chin and chest.

"Did...did you like that, Peter?" she asked softly.

Unable to talk, Peter nodded.

"I don't know what came over me," she said softly, "I...I couldn't resist kissing it. Then...once I got started, I...I couldn't stop. I...I never, ever did anything like...like that be...before."

Peter lifted his arms and she slid atop him and they lay like that for a long time. When Peter's strength returned, his hands again began moving over Bonnie's smooth, warm skin again, and he heard her purr with delight once more. He rolled her onto her back and his exploration of her exquisite form became more earnest. Soon he once more had Bonnie writhing with delight. He captured a turgid nipple between his lips, sucked on it hard, and she cried out, her back arching. Her hands went to his ears and, using them as handles, she pulled his face against her.

Peter's hands kept moving over Bonnie, finally delving into the cleft between her legs, feeling the wetness of lust in her crinkly pubic hair. She thrust her hips up, seeking his touch, and he didn't disappoint her. His fingers parted the slick, silken lips of her labia and drove inside, making her moan even louder.

Peter wondered fleetingly about how well the motel rooms were sound-proofed, then didn't care as she began fucking his fingers while his lips moved from one straining nipple to the other.

Peter's his lips left her breasts and traced a path down over her belly, then paused and lavished a lot of attention to her navel, bringing squeals of delight from Bonnie while her hips continued thrusting onto his invading fingers.

"Yessss!!! Oh, Yesssss!!!" she hissed through clenched teeth as her body began quaking with approaching orgasm.

He kissed down through her lush pubic thatch, found the swollen bud of her clit, and sucked it deep into his mouth. Her shrieks of delight rose to a crescendo, her thighs clasped around his hand, and her hips gyrated in wild circles while her hips humped up and down on the bed. The moving water bed added to the stimulation his hand and lips gave her.

At last Bonnie's cries of ecstasy waned and she collapsed, limp, on the bed. It was Peter's turn to have a face smeared with come, and to slide up a warm body and embrace a person spent from delight.

Bonnie turned in his arms, facing him, her breasts pressing against his chest. Peter kissed her and she smiled weakly.

"Oh, God!!" she exulted, "That was fantastic! Let's do it some more!"

Peter kissed her, and their tongues lashed again. The time it took to pleasure her had given his body a chance tore-group, and he felt familiar stirrings deep inside him.

Bonnie began kissing his chest, her soft lips moving over his nipples, stiffening them. She sucked on Peter's nipples and he was delighted by how wonderful it felt. Her soft hands continued exploring his body, sliding over his ass cheeks, making them tighten with involuntary spasms of bliss.

"Do you like that, my darling?" she asked.

"Uh-huh!" Peter replied.

His cock had arisen again, and was pressing against her belly. Bonnie rolled atop him, trapping his erection between us.

"You are insatiable, aren't you?" she said.

"So are you," Peter gasped.

"I know, isn't it fabulous?" Bonnie said. She began moving her hips, caressing his shaft with her warm, wet opening, exciting him more and more. "I need you again," she gasped, reached between them, grasped him, and soon had him hilted deep inside her. Once again, Peter felt the warm caress of her tight channel. Then she began moving.

"Oh, God!!!" she cooed, "I love this!!! It's so wonderful!!!!"

Faster and faster her hips moved, making Peter's cock whip around inside her, stirring her as much as it stirred him, judging from the flush spreading over her body. Once more, Bonnie's moans grew in intensity and pitch, and her body began the trembling that had become so familiar to him.

Her full hips went wild at last, and her luscious body began shaking. Once more they shared the glories of mutual orgasm. Peter shot more hot jets of sticky cream into her, filling her to overflowing. Their mixed fluids trickled out of her, and ran down into the crack of his ass.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" she murmured happily as, afterward, they lay in each other's arms once again. "That was so wonderful!!!"

"It sure was!" Peter agreed.

Once more, Bonnie got out of bed and went to the bathroom. When she finished in the bathroom, she emerged and walked toward the bed where Peter lay. When she reached the bed, she knelt next to him, took hold of his rigid cock, and, with shaking hands, began to caress it.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,330 Followers
12