Indiscretions Ch. 19

Story Info
Mitch and Kristin get closer.
4k words
4.73
22k
00

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter nineteen

Mitch and Kristin wearing robes, were in her kitchen, taking a break from love-making. They were standing at the sink, drinking sodas. Kristin set her soda down, turned, put her arms around Mitch and kissed him softly. It was a familiar, unthinking action, something long-time lovers would do.

Mitch was deeply touched by Kristin's gesture. He realized at that moment that he didn't want any other women. Nobody, not even Melissa, made him feel the way Kristin did!

"Anything you want to do?" she asked.

"How about getting something to eat?" Mitch suggested. They'd been in bed ever since he arrived after work and he was hungry.

"Sounds good," Kristin said. "I'm starved."

"Why don't we find a fast food place and grab something?" Mitch suggested.

"Good idea," Kristin said.

Mitch picked her up in his arms and swung her around. "We probably ought to get dressed before we go out in public, don't you think?" he said.

"Yeah, I guess so," Kristin giggled. She extricated herself from his grasp and headed for the stairs to get some clothes. Mitch swatted her on the butt when she started walking away from him.

Kristin turned. "Watch it, buster," she said.

"I can't help but watch it," Mitch told her. "In fact, I can't keep my eyes off it."

"You are a total nut," Kristin giggled.

Mitch was impressed by the outfit Kristin chose; a fluffy white sweater, lacy camisole, and tan suede mini-skirt. "Dressing pretty fancy to go out for a burger, aren't you?" he commented as he watched her fussing with her outfit.

"I'm dressing for you, not for a burger," she replied. "I've had this outfit for years, and I've never had the chance to wear it before."

They got in his truck and headed for the nearest fast food restaurant.

Kristin snuggled against Mitch as the pickup rolled down the street. "Being with you is so neat," she said.

"I know," Mitch said. "I've got a question, though."

"What?" Kristin asked.

Mitch squeezed her thigh. "When is your son going to get home? I want to meet him."

Kristin giggled. "He'll be home tomorrow," she said. "I think the two of you are going to hit it off, I really do."

"I can't imagine not liking a son of yours," Mitch replied. "I have a feeling he's a really special kid."

"He is," Kristin said. "Considering how tough his life has been up to now, I think he's turned out pretty damn well."

"I have a feeling that's because he has a pretty special mother," Mitch said.

"I...I guess so. My brother's been real good to him, too," Kristin said. She stroked the back of his neck.

It was another familiar gesture, and it filled Mitch with warm feelings for her. "I should come up with something really special for all of us to do," he said, "so I make a good first impression."

"I don't think that's going to be a problem," Kristin said. "I know he'll feel the same way about you I do."

Mitch pulled into the parking lot of a fast-food place. "Drive-thru or go inside?" he asked.

"Use the drive-thru," Kristin said. "I don't want to share you."

They ordered, got their food, and sat in the truck eating. Neither of them seemed to have much to say. Soon they were headed back to Kristin's house.

"Want to go parking?" Mitch asked.

"Why bother when we've got a bed we can use?" Kristin replied.

"Say no more," Mitch said, and stepped down on the accelerator.

On the way back to Kristin's house, Mitch was acutely aware of the pressure of her body against his as she snuggled against him on the truck's seat. At her house, they got out of the truck and walked up on the porch, their arms around each other.

Before they went into the house, Mitch pulled Kristin against him and kissed her. "If this is going to be the last night we have alone for a while," he said, "we better make it a good one."

He scooped Kristin scooped her up in his arms, carried her through the door, kicked it shut behind him, and headed up the stairs to the bedroom. She nestled her head into the crook of his shoulder and kissed him on the neck.

He laid her on the bed, then walked around and lay down on the other side. Propped up on their elbows, they lay there looking at each other.

"What's going to happen to us?" Kristin asked him. "I really like being with you. You aren't going to stop coming around once Tad's home, are you?"

Mitch was touched. He shook his head. "There's no way I'm going to stop coming around," he said, "unless you tell me to."

Kristin smiled. "I'm not gonna do that," she replied softly. "But being with you is kinda scary. Is it OK to feel as wild as this?"

"I certainly hope so," Mitch said. "I've never felt about anyone like I do about you."

Kristin looked puzzled. "You...you really haven't?" she asked. "You're not just saying that?"

Mitch smiled at her. "I thought I really cared about some of the women I knew before I met you," he told her. "But I never felt about any of them the way I feel about you."

Kristin hugged him and pressed herself tight against him. She smiled at him, then her lips caressed his again.

Mitch returned her kiss.

She lay back, pulling him onto her. He kissed her face and tongue-teased her ear.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" she giggled, "I like that!"

He let his kisses travel down her slim neck to the bare skin exposed by the open neck of her sweater and camisole. Then he opened the sweater and kissed her chest, amazed that, after all they'd done, the taste and feel of her still felt fresh and new.

Mitch got her fluffy sweater all the way open and kissed to the top of the camisole under it. Kristin continued murmuring and squirming, obviously enjoying what he was doing.

"You know," he said, "you have the softest, smoothest skin I've ever felt."

Kristin smiled and laid her softly hand on his arm. He got her to sit up, slipped off the sweater, then slipped the camisole over her head. The movement of her breasts when she raised her arms roused him. She lay back, naked from the waist up. Mitch wasn't sure if she was more exciting naked or partially clothed. Actually, it didn't make a difference; she was just plain exciting!

He covered her soft, warm, lips with his, then he kissed down her throat, across her chest, and into the valley between her small, wonderfully formed breasts.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" A sigh of enjoyment slipped from Kristin.

Mitch's lips moved to the under slope of her right breast, and, out of the corner of his eye, he could see that her nipple had begun to emerge. Kissing and licking, he circled the breast slowly, moving up toward the peak, drawing one turgid nipple into his mouth. As softly as he could, he suckled and teased the rigid bud.

"Yesssss!!!! Oh, Yesssssss!!!!" Kristin moaned. Her lean, lovely body was in constant motion. She couldn't lie still. What Mitch was doing to her felt too good!

Mitch released the nipple from his mouth and took it between his fingers. Back into the valley in the center of her chest his lips moved, finding it slightly sweaty. Kristin arched her back, offering herself to his lips and hands.

"The other one!!! Please!!! Suck the other one, too!!!" she begged.

Mitch tendered her other breast similar attention, wringing more soft moans from her, causing the sinuous movements of her slim body to increase in intensity. Thoroughly, he kissed and suckled that nipple, continuing to caress the other one with his hand. He could feel her begin to tremble as her excitement built.

"Oh, God, Mitch, you always make me feel so good!!!" Kristin exclaimed as he loved her.

His lips began to move over the rest of her body, traveling over her belly, bringing louder moans and more fervent movements.

"Oh, Mitch, you're making me crazy!" she said.

He circled her exquisite navel with his tongue.

"Wuhhhhhh!!!" she gasped.

Downward he continued, his lips and hands moving over her belly to the waist of the skirt she still wore. He took his hand from her breast, loosened the skirt, then, with her help, pushed it over her lean hips. She hadn't worn underpants beneath the short skit, and he took advantage of that fact and kissed across her belly to the edge of her pubic forest.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" Kristin murmured as her hips rose.

Mitch kissed deeper into her. He heard moans and felt her impassioned movements as his tongue delved between her legs and found her erect clit.

"That's it!!! Feels so good!!! Yessssss!!!!!" she murmured.

Mitch continued to kiss her center and lovely thighs, so soft, so warm, so silky.

"Don't stop!!! Oh, God!!! Don't stop!!!" Kristin whimpered as his kisses and his slow, maddening caresses persisted.

"Please!!!" she begged, "Please!!! Eat me!!! Please eat me!!!!"

Mitch continued to rouse her. His hands and lips slid up one lovely thigh, toward her delectable opening. He traced her swollen labia with his finger and touched her erect clit. His caress evoked a gasp, then a sigh. Softly, he blew on her wet, open tunnel.

"Oh!!! Oh!!! Ohhh!!!" Kristin moaned. "Please!!! Please, Mitch!!! Don't tease me!!!" Stiffening his tongue, Mitch lowered his mouth to her vagina and felt her heat and savored her tart dampness. "Uhhhhhh!!! Unnnhhhhh!!!" she moaned, arching her back, thrusting herself against his tongue.

Mitch covered her opening with his mouth and began to lick, suck, and tease.

"Ah!!! Ah!!!! Ah!!!! Oh!!!! Yes!!!! Yes!!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Ahhhhh!!!!" Kristin wailed. Her moans and wild movements told Mitch how much he was pleasing her. "So goooooodddd!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! So goooooddddd!!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!" Kristin's screams continued. Her hips rotated and she pushed her middle against his mouth.

Mitch's cock was hard! He wanted her! He slid his hands up her thigh, lifted his mouth from her, and thrust a finger into her, his thumb going to her clit.

"Nooooooo!!! Don't stop!!!" she cried, then, "Ahhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Gnnnnnahhhhhhh!!!!"

Mitch, quaking, stripped his clothes off with his free hand, then knelt between her parted legs. Kristin's gorgeous face glowed with passion, her chest heaved, and her body moved sinuously as his hand plunged into her.

"Take me!!! Mitch!!! Please!!! Please, Mitch!!! Take me!!!" she begged.

Supporting his weight on his arms, Mitch did just that. His cock found it's way into her without assistance.

"Yesssss!!!!" Kristin hissed as he slid into her.

Heat surrounded him, rocking him with thunderclaps of elation. Then he was in her as far as he could get, his pubic mound pressing against hers, their crinkly hair mingled. He paused, enjoying the warmth surrounding his cock and the gentle rippling of her clasping cavern. He withdrew until only the tip of his swollen wand remained in her.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Kristin's hips rose, not wanting to lose the contact that was giving her so much delight.

Mitch slid back into her, until their pubic mounds met again.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" Kristin moaned, licking her lovely lips.

Hilted in her, Mitch began grinding against her. She pushed upward, matching her movements to his.

"Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!! Yessss!!!" Kristin chanted, her body straining against him, her head rolling from side to side.

Once more, Mitch pulled almost out of her, then he slammed into her with a series of powerful thrusts, causing her lean body to shudder. He knew it wouldn't be long before he exploded and didn't care! He needed to come!

Kristin's body grew taut, and resonant cries erupted from her. Her fingers dug into his arms.

Buried in her, Mitch felt the walls of her love cave begin a rippling, clasping motion on his cock that announced her coming. Her hips surged off the bed and she ground her pelvis against him, delighting him with intense, wild, friction.

"Take meeee!!! Mitch!!! Mitch!!! Take meeeeeee!!" Kristin screamed. "Now, Mitch!!! Now!!! Now!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

When Kristin's cries of passion commenced, her rippling vagina milked a gushing flood of delight from Mitch, who moaned wildly as he pounded mercilessly against her lean body, driving her against the bed.

It was as if neither of them could stop. Their bodies kept bucking against each other, seeking every last bit of pleasure possible.

Exhausted, his penis limp, Mitch flopped onto the bed next to Kristin and pulled her into his arms.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" she hummed softly. "That was soooo nice!" She turned in his arms, molded her body against his, and kissed him. "I...I think you filled me up. I wasn't sure you were ever going to stop coming!"

"I wasn't sure I was going to stop, either," Mitch said. He slid his arm down, clasped a compact buttock, and pulled her even tighter against him then, spent, sated, and relaxed, they dozed off.

A soft tickle on Mitch's face woke him up and he heard Kristin giggle.

"Hi, sleepyhead," she said, and kissed him softly.

"Hi, yourself, wild thing," Mitch replied.

"You aren't going to sleep our last night away, are you?" Kristin asked, her eyes filled with merriment.

"Not likely," Mitch told her. He rolled over and began tickling her.

"Don't!!! Oh, God, Mitch, don't! I'm ticklish!!! Mitch!!! Don't!!!" Kristin shrieked, writhing and twisting as his fingers teased her. He loved hearing her laughter. He eventually stopped and she collapsed on top of him.

After she got her breath, Kristin looked at Mitch. "I know this probably sounds crazy. I mean, we've only known each other a little while, but...I...I love you," she said softly.

Mitch knew he felt exactly the same about her. "I love you, too," he replied. Their lips met and their tongues lashed. He enjoyed the contact of her warm body against his, but felt none of the usual stirring of desire.

"You know what?" he told her. "I think we may finally have screwed ourselves out. Me, anyhow."

"Oh? I tell you I love you and now you don't want me anymore?" Kristin asked, pouting adorably. "Boy, that's great."

"Uh, it isn't that, not at all," Mitch told her. "We've been at it so long, I don't think my old tool's got any life left in it. I probably couldn't get it up again if I had a crane."

"We'll see about that!" Kristin said. "I love a challenge." She laid her head on his upper thighs and began teasing his flaccid penis with her hand.

"It's kinda small when it's soft," she whispered, "but it's so big when it's hard. How do you do that?" Her touch, soft, warm, and wonderful, brought almost immediate results.

Mitch was shocked to discover that blood was again coursing into his organ, and it was beginning to stiffen.

"Uh...I...Ah!...I...don't do...Ah!...it!" Mitch told her, shuddering. "It...Ah!...just...kinda...Oh, wow!...gets hard all by itself. Ohhhhh!!!" His cock continued to swell and grow as Kristin fondled it.

"I thought you said you couldn't get it up again," she giggled.

"Uh!!...I guess I was...Ahhhhh!!!...wrong!" Mitch stammered as she sent wonderful feelings through him. "My God, Kristin! Don't stop! Ohhhhhh!!!!"

She teased and tantalized him with her hands, clasping his cock, stroking it, pumping it.

Mitch could feel it stiffening, and found that what was really incredible was that he was getting all this wild sensation, but was nowhere near coming. He let loose a wail when Kristin took his erect instrument into her mouth. Incredible sensations resulting from that action threatened to overpower him. He was shaking and twitching with pleasure from her ministrations. "Oh, God, Kristin, do you have any idea how good that feels?" he groaned.

Kristin's lips left him, then she straddled him. Holding his cock in one slim hand, she stroked the tip up and down between her slippery vaginal lips. "Tell me what you want," she said, continuing to stroke him against her, tantalizing him. "Come on, Mitch, tell me what you want!"

"You! God, Kristin!! I want you! I need you!" Mitch replied passionately. "I want you! I need you!"

Kristin lowered herself slightly, letting the tip of his cock slide just inside her.

Spasms of delicious pleasure shot through Mitch and he continued to groan.

"Tell me again, Mitch," she whispered, "Tell me what you want!"

"Unnnnhhhhh!!!" Mitch moaned. He thrust his hips up, hoping to enter her, but she raised herself, continuing to tantalize him. "Oh, Lord, Kristin, I want you!!! I want to be in you!!! I have to be in you!!! Please!!! Please, Kristin!!! Oh, God!!! I need to be in you!!! I don't want anybody but you!!"

Slowly, deliberately, Kristin lowered herself and, as she did, his penis was slowly engulfed by her warmth and wetness.

Mitch experienced incredibly intense sensations. "Ahhhhhhh!!!!" he moaned as their damp, matted pubic hair tangled. Their joining was complete. "It feels so good to be in you," he said as he felt her warmth surrounding and flowing through him.

Still sitting upright, Kristin began rotating her hips. Mitch's penis thrashed around inside her, the sensations maddening both of them. "Ohhhhhh!!!" she moaned while she slowly rocked her hips. "Ohhhhhh!!!" she cooed. "I love this!!! It feels so wild! Are you getting close?"

"No," Mitch replied, "Keep going, don't stop!"

Their slow, wonderful joining continued. After a while, a sheen of sweat coated both of their bodies. Pleasure, insistent and engulfing, constantly magnifying, filled them. They were sharing pure pleasure with a level of intensity that was new to both of them.

"Turn around," Mitch said.

"What?" Kristin replied, puzzled.

"Turn so you're facing my feet," he explained.

Kristin managed to do what Mitch asked without letting him out of her. After some jockeying, she lay on his legs, facing away from him. She found the new position exciting. The sensations she got from it were different than anything she'd ever experienced before. "Oh, God, Mitch, this feels wild!" she murmured.

"Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" Mitch agreed. He began stroking her lovely lean back, watching her muscles move as his hands slid over her.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" Kristin moaned.

Mitch caressed her lovely bottom, then he slid a finger between her finely formed cheeks.

"Uhhhhhhh!!!!" Kristin's moan of delight told Mitch she was enjoying his attentions. She grasped his ankles, offering more of her bottom to his touch. Her movements grew more urgent.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Kristin moaned, gasping, "That feels so nice! Play with me there! Please!"

Mitch saw the dusky pucker of her anus winking at him. He wetted his finger and began pressing against the tiny opening. Slowly his finger began to enter her.

"Mmmmmmm!! Oh, Mitch!!! That feels so good!!! So Good! Yesss!! Yessssssss!!!" Kristin moaned. She pressed back to encourage his invasion.

Excitement raged in Mitch as he watched his dual invasion of her body. Waves of pleasure broke over him as he kept shoving his finger into her. All of a sudden, he realized he was, after all, going to come.

Kristin's body whipped and her hair flew as she, too, neared her peak, then the sounds coming from her, and the wild movements of her lovely form, told him she'd crested.

"Goddddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddddddd!!! Oh, Mitch!!!!! Oh, Mitch!!!!! Yesssssssssssss!!! Yesssssssssss!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she wailed.

"Kristin, I love you!!!" Mitch cried as he erupted into her powerfully once more.

Kristin lay on him, hugging his legs, when her peak passed. Mitch held her, his still-hard penis in her, being massaged by the still-quivering walls of her love-tunnel. Their blended fluids leaked out of her and dripped onto Mitch as, finally, his softening penis slid from her.

"Mmmmmmm!!!" Kristin murmured softly. Then she was silent, save for her even breathing.

Later, Mitch was awakened by movement on the bed. He opened his eyes and saw that Kristin was standing next to the bed, looking down at him. "Is something wrong?" he asked.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12