Indiscretions Ch. 21

Story Info
Peter and Bonnie share another nice evening.
2.6k words
4.64
20.3k
00

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty-one

Peter Tomlinson parked his car in front of Bonnie Markham's garage, got out, walked up the sidewalk to Bonnie's house, and rang the doorbell.

Bonnie opened the door and her eyes brightened when she saw Peter. "Hi," she said.

"Wow!" Peter said, "You look fantastic!"

Bonnie had on a loose-fitting turquoise dress, gathered at the waist by a sash. The looseness of the dress accentuated, rather than hid, her voluptuous figure.

"Thank you," she replied. She felt herself blushing. It had been a long time since she'd blushed. But then, it had also been a long time since she'd been complimented sincerely on her appearance.

"Ready to go?" Peter asked.

"Let me get my coat," Bonnie said. She did and they left.

He took her to the same restaurant he'd taken her to before. Milos, the proprietor, greeted them at the door and, as he had the previous time they were there, he made a huge fuss over Bonnie.

"You are a very attractive lady, Miss Bonnie," the restaurant owner said. "I think it is about time my friend, here, finds one such as you. I have been telling him for years that he needs to find a good woman and settle down."

"Ah...thank you," Bonnie replied, feeling her face get hot again.

They were shown a table and Milos left them to study the menus.

"How was your day?" Peter asked.

"I had a hard time concentrating at work, knowing we'd be together again tonight," she replied.

Peter smiled. "Do I really have that effect on you?" he asked.

Bonnie smiled back at him and nodded. "Yes," she replied. "You do."

"Gee," Peter said. "It's so nice of you to say that and boost the fragile ego of a poor traveling salesman."

"Knock it off," Bonnie laughed. "You do as much for my ego as I do for yours."

Peter grinned and said, "I like the way you're packaged tonight."

"If the meal's as good as you claim it's going to be, maybe you'll get to unwrap the package later," Bonnie shot back, surprised how bold she was being.

Peter smiled. "That's an interesting offer," he said. "I already know the quality of the goods wrapped in that package. And, knowing the quality of the meals they serve here, I think I'm in for two treats."

The meal came, they ate, and chatted as they enjoyed their meal. As Peter promised, the food was excellent. When they finished eating, they went out to his car and he drove to the apartment he'd recently rented.

"I assume you want me to come in for a nightcap?" Bonnie asked after her date braked the car to a stop.

"I thought I was promised I'd get to unwrap a package," he teased. "Did you find the meal satisfactory?"

"You know I did," Bonnie said.

Once they were in the apartment, Bonnie took off her coat, hung it up, then turned to face Peter, who was staring at her, his face red.

"Come here," he said softly, his voice husky.

Bonnie walked to him and was immediately gathered in his strong arms and pressed against his hard body. His lips covered hers. Warmth spread through both of them as their tongues emerged and dueled. The kiss finally ended and, breathless, they studied at each other.

"I...I've been thinking about that all day," Bonnie gasped.

"Me, too," Peter said. His voice was tremulous.

"It was worth the wait," Bonnie said, then pulled his face to hers again.

Their second kiss was even better than the first. When it ended, Peter scooped Bonnie up in his arms as if she were weightless, carried her to his bedroom, and laid her on the bed gently.

Bonnie was amazed how gentle Peter always was and how tenderly he handled her. She lay there on his bed, her insides quivering, waiting for him to start making love to her.

Peter sat down on the bed next to her, reached for the sash around the waist of her dress, and tugged on it. "I guess it's time for me to start unwrapping my package," he croaked.

"Oh, yes!" Bonnie replied.

Peter got the sash untied, then he unbuttoned her dress slowly, carefully spreading the garment open as he did.

Bonnie lay there, her excitement growing, as Peter slowly loosed her dress. After what seemed like an eternity, he had the garment completely unfastened.

"My God!" he whispered, gazing at her ardently, once the dress was fully open.

Bonnie felt as if her body was on fire. Her chest was heaving and she had a hard time breathing. Her heart was pounding so hard, she felt as if it were going to explode. All that remained on her was her sheer bra and pair of lacy string bikinis.

Peter undid the clasp of the bra which, fortunately, was in front, between Bonnie's splendid breasts. The lovely globes, released from their confinement, stood proudly, the nipples already hard.

When Peter's hand closed around one of her breasts, Bonnie felt as if she might faint. Many men had touched her, but none of them had ever made her feel the way Peter did! It almost felt as if she were being touched for the first time! "Oh, Godddd!!!" she sighed. "Oh, yessss!!!"

Peter bent and his lips seized one of her nipples. Shock-waves of pleasure reverberated through Bonnie. She grasped her lover's head and pulled him against her.

From one breast to the other his lips moved, trailing fire and delight. While his lips suckled Bonnie's turgid nipples, Peter's hand stole over her body, across her softly rounded belly, under the waist of her panties.

"Please!!! Oh, Peter, please!" she whimpered, her hips rocking, signaling how urgently she wanted his touches.

In answer to her plea her companion's hand slid under the sheer fabric covering her middle and through her pubic hair, already wet with lubricating fluids. Her body arched upward and a susurrus of joy escaped her lips. His fingers began prodding her opening, seeking her clit, and she knew absolute bliss.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Bonnie moaned.

Peter's fingers caressed her silken labia, then plunged into her, his thumb coming to rest on her engorged clit. Gently, he began teasing her, his fingers stroking in and out of her vagina, his lips adoring her nipples, his thumb caressing her clit. The sensations drove Bonnie ever-wilder.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned, "Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Aggggghhhhhh!!!!!! Aaaaagggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!" Before she realized she was that close, an orgasm ripped through her and she writhed wildly on the bed. Peter's gentle caresses continued until she lay still. Her eyes wide and soft, she gazed at him. "I...I want you!" she whispered. "Please, Peter! I want you! I need you!"

Peter stood and shed his clothes, then joined her on the bed. Bonnie, meanwhile, stripped off her panties. When he was next to her, she moved against him and their lips met. She felt his erection prodding her belly as she snuggled against him. Her hand slid between them and gripped the hot baton, evoking a gasp from her companion, making him shudder. She stroked him, loving the way his swollen wand felt in her hand, envisioning how wonderful it would feel to have it in her.

"Take me!" she moaned, "Please, Peter, take me!"

Peter rolled on top of her, his bulk pressing her against the bed. His erection slid between her legs and nestled against the folded flesh of her vagina.

Bonnie, who wanted him desperately, was experiencing sensations so exquisite she feared she might faint with joy before he was in her.

Peter raised his hips and felt the tip of his cock slide between his partner's vaginal lips. Then, slowly, he lowered himself and his wand slid into her.

Bonnie couldn't believe how wonderful all this was. Peter continued to move ever so slowly, sliding deep into her his cock, then withdrawing it almost entirely. Her lover's tantalizing motions were driving her wild! Thrill after thrill coursed through her. Then the release she sought was hers. "Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" she screamed, "Peter!!! Oh, Peter!!! I'm commminnnngggg!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh, Goddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!"

"Me, tooooooo!!!" Peter roared, "Ohhhhh, yeahhhhhhh!!!!" He erupted powerfully, the fervent motions of his hips driving Bonnie against the bed. He felt her clawing at his back with her fingers as she shared ecstasy with him. Then, suddenly, she went limp. He pulled out of her and rolled onto his side on the bed next to her. Propping himself up on one elbow, he watched her carefully.

Bonnie's eyes flickered open and at first she looked confused. Then she turned to look at Peter and smiled. He kissed her softly and she returned the kiss, pressing against him.

"My God!" she gushed, "I've never, ever been made love to that wonderfully!"

"It was wonderful for me, too, " Peter replied. He wrapped an arm around her, pulled her against him.

They lay gazing at each other for a long time. At last, sated, they slept.

When Peter awakened, he discovered Bonnie was giving him a fantastic blow-job. His cock swelled as she avidly ministered to him. He got so hard he thought his penis might explode, but that didn't slow Bonnie. She kept on, her tantalizing lips and tongue working on him.

Peter raised his head just as Bonnie's lips surrounded his erect organ. He watched, wide-eyed, as his cock disappeared into her mouth as her head lowered. Then it reappeared when her head moved upward. She kept raising and lowering her head while his level of need just kept rising. "Ah...Bonnie," he gasped, the excitement pulsing through him making it difficult to speak.

Bonnie looked up and let his penis slip from her mouth. She continued to hold it in her soft, warm hand. Her lips were shiny, her eyes bright with excitement. "You like?" she whispered.

"I...like!" he replied. "What next?"

"Is this OK?" Bonnie asked. She straddled him. Her knees were on either side of his body and her warm, moist gash trapped his erection between them and caressed it. She leaned down and their lips met in a sizzling kiss.

Bonnie raised her hips, reached between them, gripped his erection, then guided it to her excitement-sodden opening. Slowly, she lowered herself onto him, exulting in the wild sensations that rushed through her as his swollen missile probed into her.

"I'm gonna screw your brains out!" she said, and began to rock her hips. As she did, his erection rubbed the walls of her jam-packed love-cave and she shuddered in response to the gratifying sensations that resulted. She pushed herself up so she was leaning over him. Her breasts, pendulous, dangled over Peter's face.

Powerful surges of pleasure, beginning at the point of their joining, radiated throughout Peter's body. He grabbed her dangling breasts and rubbed his thumbs over the turgid tips, feeling her quiver, hearing her moan. He was very close to coming, brought to that point by her expert ministrations. Her rocking hips brought him even closer. Finally, he could hold back no longer.

"Gonna come!!!" he roared. "Nowwwww!!! Nowwwww!!! Oh, Goddd!!! Am I everrrrrrr!!!!!" His back arched, lifting his hips off the bed, while powerful jets of his jot juices shot into Bonnie, filling her, bathing her insides with heat.

"Yessssssss!!!!!" Bonnie cried, "Oh, yessssssssss!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!!! Peter!!!! Peter!!!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeee!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

At last, spent and sated, Bonnie collapsed atop Peter. She felt his powerful arms encircle her, then he rolled on his side, taking her with him.

"That, woman..." he said, breathlessly, "was fantastic!" He kissed her gently.

"It was, wasn't it?" Bonnie agreed. "Would you mind terribly if I offered to stay the night?" she asked. She had been to see an attorney earlier that day, and knew divorce papers would be filed on her husband the next day. The last thing she wanted was to spend another night in bed with Bill.

"I'll tie you to the bed if you try to leave," Peter replied. "No way in hell are you getting out of here before daylight!"

Sleepily, Bonnie murmured softly and snuggled against him. Once more, snuggled together, they fell asleep.

Bonnie awakened the next morning snuggled spoon-fashion, against Peter. One of his hands was holding one of her breasts and his fingers were teasing the nipple into tingling rigidity. His erect penis probed between her buttocks, the tip brushing the lower lips of her vagina. Thrills shot up through her.

"Are you always horny?" she murmured in mock-exasperation.

Peter kissed her softly on the neck, then nibbled her ear and heard her giggle of delight. "I wasn't this horny until I met you," he said. He moved his hips and his penis slid deeper between Bonnie's nether cheeks. He found the movement almost as stimulating as when it was sliding in and out of her vagina. He shifted and his next thrust caused the swollen tip to plow between her puffy labia, fanning the embers of desire smoldering in her to wildly burning fires of passion. Her hips moved back involuntarily in response to his action.

Bonnie hooked a leg back over Peter, opening herself to him. When he pulled back, she reached between her legs and when he thrust forward again, she directed the head of his cock into her. He continued pressing forward until his cock was hilted, her lovely bottom snug against his loins.

"Oh, Peter!" Bonnie whispered, "that's wonderful!"

"It sure is!" Peter replied. The motions of his hips grew more and more urgent as the wonderful warmth surrounding his cock began transporting him to another peak of pleasure.

Bonnie was delighted by the relationship that seemed to be developing between herself and her old classmate. "He's such a wonderful lover!" she mused, her body quaking, as Peter lunged against her. "Is that all it is, or am I falling for him?"

She slid her hand over her belly, to her vagina, and could feel Peter's cock sliding in and out of her, causing her nerves to crackle with excitement. Holding her hand against the point where their bodies were joined, he began caressing her clit, adding immeasurably to the furor Peter's rapid thrusts were inducing. She felt herself ascending to a raging peak of need. Then, suddenly, she burst over the top.

"Nowwwwww!!!!" she cried, when her orgasm burst through her, "Ohhhhh!!! Peter!!! Peter!!! That's ittttt!!! That's itttttt!!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!! Oh, yessssss!!!! I'm therrrrreeeeee!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!" Peter groaned and exploded his molten juices into her. "Oh, yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!"

After they finished, and snuggled a while, they got up, showered and dressed, and went to a nearby coffee shop for breakfast.

"What have you got going today?" Peter asked.

"I have some things I need to do at home," Bonnie replied, "although I'd much rather spend the day in bed with you."

"Dinner again tonight?" Peter asked.

Bonnie leaned her chin on folded hands, smiled, and looked into his eyes. "I'd love that," she said.

"About seven?" he asked.

"Seven will be fine," Bonnie answered.

"You're gorgeous," Peter said.

Bonnie felt herself blushing. Their relationship was intensifying much more quickly than she expected it to, but she was bothered, too. Was she ready for a long-term relationship with Peter? Even one filled with wonderful sex? She wasn't sure. Should she be thinking about that before she was divorced? As she pondered her situation, the answer to that question became very clear to her. Of course she should.

Peter drove her home and walked her to her door. She kissed him softly. "See you tonight, at seven," she said.

He left and Bonnie watched him walk down the sidewalk, get in his car, and drive off. When she could no longer see his car, she turned and went in the house. "I wonder what Bill's going to do when they serve the divorce papers on him?" she mused.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers