Induction of Dylan Magee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My list says no alcohol."

"I thought that was to begin tomorrow."

"Dylan, please don't be a dumb-ass blue-eyed blonde. Tomorrow never comes."

Kath kissed her and said hi darling, and then sat on Dick's lap and kissed him.

"Grab her tits if you wish Dick, I won't mind."

"Oooh Dick, our niece has given you license. Go for it."

Dick, looking embarrassed, kept his hands where they were and asked Kath had she had a productive day. Dylan went off and squeezed fresh orange juice for herself and Kath and returned with the drinks and received a delighted thank you.

"Do you drink alcohol?"

"Just a little when we go out or have guests and here at Sunday lunch because Sunday is our one day of the week that we have together and mostly without people bothering us."

"I'll go out all day Sundays."

"Like hell you will, at least not for that reason," Dick said. "You are family."

"Well said darling," Kath said. "Only block you ears after lunch when we slope off Dylan because I'm a bit of a screamer."

Now Dylan was embarrassed.

Kath made a salad for Dylan, saying they never ate before 8:00 and then sent Dylan off to shower at 6:45 and said she'd do Dylan's nails, make-up and hair. "When you come into the beauty department I'll get your hair styled. It will be cut shorter."

"No."

"Yes."

They locked stares until Dylan finally said, "Okay have my hair butchered."

"It will only be an improvement. By the way, don't worry about being plump. At least half the females there tonight will be around your shape and the elite group will spike your envy."

"The elite group."

"What you will become darling, one of the babes who appear to have it all."

"Oh. Will I know myself?"

Kath screamed in laughter.

"How do you know other people will be where Ray is taking me?"

"I know the set he hangs out with. Ray rarely has a girl so this will be a big occasion for him."

"What's his problem?"

"Basically awkwardness with females. He's great with the guys but can't switch like they do with females. He's shy and gets tongue-tied but he's a great footballer and that's why he's accepted. I had an idea he'd interact well with you."

"You knew Ray would be coming today; you called the company and asked for him to be sent here."

"Oh darling you do have wildly convoluted thoughts. There you go, everything's done."

"Y-you are truly amazing," Dylan said, having watched the slow transformation in awe. "It's incredible what you have achieved in forty minutes. Everything about me has never looked so good."

"It's what I do darling. No big deal. You'll see the emergence of a princess once we eliminate your chubbiness."

Dick just grinned when Kath paraded her niece who was dressed to Kath's instructions, a plain short cotton dress, no stockings and mules.

When Ray arrived and Kath kissed him and brought him out to the deck by the hand he looked at Dylan and said softly, "Jesus."

"Oh hi Ray," Dylan smiled to cover her embarrassment. God she was twenty-three, not a teenager.

Ray who looked about twenty-three or twenty-four shook hands with Dick and declined a beer. "We should head off."

"Ray darling could you drive via the railway station so Dylan can get her bearings. She's not been out of the house since arriving here."

"Yeah sure Kath. Bye. Come on Dylan."

At the bar the group of ten or so people in a corner looked surprised when Ray walked in with Dylan and then couldn't believe he knew an American.

The females launched into fashion talk with Dylan while the guys talked among themselves. Occasionally one or two would glance at Dylan's tits, making her think this was much like being in Chicago 9,600 miles away.

She went home happy, having eaten steak and salad and was thrilled Maggie Ross and Sue Bradshaw said they would call for her on Saturday morning to take her shopping.

Three hours later Dylan sat in Ray's red Toyota sedan outside Dick and Kath's house and said, "Do you wish to kiss me?"

"Um Dylan I feel I'm out of my depth with you."

"Well that's okay, friends kiss and I would like to go out with you a few times more just to feel my way around here and meet more people. I'm comfortable with you because I know Kath likes you."

"Yeah she's a great lady. She'd really young to be your aunt."

"That's how it goes in some families. Her oldest sibling, my mother, is forty-four."

They kissed and when he pulled away Dylan kept hold of him and they chatted.

"Maggie and Sue are taking me shopping on Saturday."

"Oh that's good. Those two babes have class and Sue probably is in the process of sizing you up for her brother Carl."

"What can't he find girls to date?"

"Dylan do you know what an A-list is?"

"Yes."

"Sue Bradshaw is very much in the A-list. She had a wonderful personality, looks great and is a champion grade swimmer and is a cracker of a soccer player."

"Soccer?" Dylan said with interest.

"Yeah talk to Sue if you wish to play soccer. Now where was I? Oh yeah, her bro Carl was absolutely top A-list at high school and is a guy who just stars because he is a star."

"And what about you Ray."

"I'm nothing, a nobody?"

"Yeah well probably because you think like that. I'll work on you Ray and try to get you up to speed. Now please may I have my goodnight kiss and think about taking me out Saturday night."

"You won't be interested, it's the monthly social night at the rugby club and we players will be battered and bruised because on Saturday will play the top team in the competition and will be hammered."

"Well you will be if all your team thinks like that."

"Eh?"

"Never mind. Do you wish me to pull out a breast for you my friend?"

"Eh?"

Dylan sucked back a rebuke, sighed and pulled up her top and bra.

After waving off Ray Dylan entered the house, now possessing her own key and she heard Kath call out. She went into the darkened bedroom and said, "Has someone been having sex in here?"

Dick groaned and Kath giggled. At that instant Dylan knew if she really wanted to groom her personality for greater impact she must watch and listen to her aunt who was popular because she just knew how to behave, like just then, giggling instead of saying anything to avoid embarrassing her husband like Dylan had. Oh yes that was the key: be nice.

"I'm glad you two still have sex at your age."

"Jesus," Dick groaned.

"Oopsie. That was a boo-boo. I'm sure you'll be still doing it into your eighties Rex."

He laughed and Kath groaned. Oh dear.

Kath listened to Dylan discuss her evening and Kath said she was delighted Maggie appeared ready to befriend her.

"What about Sue?"

"Just watch her darling. She has a high profile and has been very successful but she's shallow and is up herself."

"Up herself?"

"She likes herself so excessively that her head is up her own ass."

"Oh god," Dylan giggled and Dick bellowed in laughter.

Dick said, "But stick with those two. Some of their friends will rub off on to you and Sue's problem is she's enjoyed too much success without really quite knowing how to handle it. She's the greatest soccer player our school has produced and could have gone on to play internationally but her parents were against that. Of course she's now financially independent it's too late because those international clubs want players into their fold before they turn twenty unless they are on transfer from other clubs."

* * *

Maggie and Sue arrived at 11:00 on Saturday morning. Dylan had already swum thirty-five lengths of the 50-meter pool and then had completed her assessment at the gym. Kath grabbed Dylan's copy of the assessment report and reading it said bullshit, bullshit, bullshit, fortunately not within earshot of the assessor.

Kath said she was making three changes.

"Then what program will I be on?"

"The same as me," Kath grinned. "Now we can go head to head on everything. I bet I will roll you on some of the things we tackle together."

When the girl's arrived in Maggie's mother's white Lexus convertible, Dylan greeted them at the car and then excused herself to scoot back inside to kiss and hug Kath who just grinned and said it was what aunt's were supposed to do. Kath had arrived home on Friday evening with a shirt for Dylan with the top button almost at navel level, a pair of white short, shorts, Bobby socks, blue and orange striped ballet flats and big round earrings.

"Omigod, I can't wear this gear tomorrow," Dylan had wailed. "I'm going out with sophisticated young women, not bunnies."

"Trust me," Kath had urged and when going out to the car Dylan saw the other two young women were wearing what she was wearing, different colors and patterns of course, and so had rushed back indoors to thank her aunt profusely.

"A nervous pee?" Sue, now in the back seat, asked but was ignored.

"Sit in the front with me Dylan and Sue keep an eye out for guys who deserve to be waved at."

"We'll be lucky," Sue grouched.

Five minutes later Sue spotted a 40-year old guy in a red Ferrari and waved and he waved back.

"Omigod, I've just had an orgasm," she moaned and the two in the front seat laughed.

They went to the Knox Shopping Center at Wantirna, fairly close to where they lived, and then to the Eastland Shopping Center at Ringwood.

"Now saving the best to last, Chadston at Malvern East," Maggie said. "You'll probably feel you haven't left home when you enter this mall."

Sue said sensibly, "If you want shopping with Australian character you must go to the city shopping strips. There are oodles of them. Melbourne is the shopping capital of Australia."

They arrived home just after 5:00 hot and a little bushed.

"Come in for a drink," Dylan said.

They piled out, the girls saying they'd like to catch up with Kath and Dick, who were only just home having watched rugby football all afternoon.

After the animated greetings Maggie asked, "How did the seniors go?"

Kath said, "They got trashed, as expected, but Ray Coleman got a kick and chase try and then half and hour later side-stepped and weaved his way through the opponents to run sixty yards, breaking four tackles to dot down between the posts in a display of sheer individual brilliance. His well-beaten team mobbed him after the touchdown and carried him off the field as a hero at the end of the game and the opponents stood in two lines and clapped him and his bearers off the field. It was brilliant to watch."

"Oh wasn't he a good boy?" Dylan said, wishing she'd been there and wondering if she should call Ray and congratulate him and, um, later that night letting him go as far as he wished.

Kath said, "Girls, Dick, Dylan and I and going down to the club in an hour for the social evening. Would you girls like to join us?"

Maggie and Sue said they had dates that evening and had called in only to say hi. But they stayed for a drink.

The evening at the club was pretty boring. Ray was practically surrounded by girls all night and when he came over to where Dick, Kath and Dylan were sitting he just said. "Hi guys, I'm having a great night" and nodded when they made brief comments. He then he was off to return to resume being the center of attraction.

Dylan never saw Ray to speak to again after that evening. A week later he accepted an offer to play at second division level for the Melbourne Ruby Club for two games and then be assessed to determine whether he should be promoted to join the reserves of the elite team. Dylan wasn't fussed because she considered Ray to be really hard work.

A couple of evenings later a guy called Dylan.

"Hi I'm Muzza Coleman, Ray's brother."

"Oh."

"Ray's gone now and said you might be short of dates so I should look after you."

"He said that?"

"You don't think I'd lie about that do you?"

"Oh no, of course not," Dylan said. "I just didn't think that Ray... well you know."

Muzza laughed. "You mean be that considerate."

"More like not being so thoughtful."

Muzza said she had that about right. "But he really was impressed that you'd have anything to do with him, with him being not too bright."

"Well whatever he is he's still a human being and the truth is he was the first person who was not family to befriend me in Australia."

"Well thanks for treating him fairly. He's really a good guy. Well I can tell a date with you is unlikely so I'll..."

Dylan said firmly, "And who told you that Muzza or whatever your real name is?"

"It's Murray. My thinking is you feel one Coleman is fine but a second guy from the same family..."

"That is awfully presumptuous of you. Come around now and take me to a movie."

"What now?"

Dylan said calmly, "What was it that I said that you couldn't understand?"

"I was thinking Saturday night."

"I prefer to wait until finding out what my two new girlfriends have planned for Saturday night."

"I asked first."

"True but I had reserved Saturday night as a possibility with them before you called."

"Oh."

"If you like I'll ask Kath about you and if it's all good I'll date you Saturday night."

Muzza said perhaps it would be best to drop it. "This is becoming a pain in the butt."

"No I don't wish to drop it."

"Well you are sure stubborn and demanding. All right ask Kath if you wish but Dick knows me better."

"Please wait," Dylan said stiffly, a little piqued at being called demanding and stubborn. She'd call it being careful.

She went to the TV room. Dick was watching sport and Kath was asleep on the same sofa with her head on his lap.

Dylan whispered, "A Muzza Coleman who says he's Ray's brother wants to date me."

"You have my permission."

"No you idiot," Dylan giggled. "I wish to know if you approve of him being a suitable date for me?"

"Yes sure."

"I mean do you know him well enough to recommend him as a date?"

"I ought to. I work with him every weekday. He's our soccer coach and I hired him from thirty-eight applicants. If you wish to know about sex, wake up Kath, she may have heard whether or not he's any good."

"God you are embarrassing," Dylan giggled. "Thanks."

Back in her room Dylan picked up her phone and said, ""Hi."

A woman with a high-pitched voice said, "Who do you wish to speak to love?"

"Um Mr Coleman."

"Muzza," she screeched into Dylan's ear and then a guy with an incredibly deep voice said, "Good evening, Muzza Coleman's Dating Service."

Dylan said dubiously, "Is that you Murray?"

"Murray speaking," Muzza said in his normal voice.

"Oh hi. Where those other two people you?"

"What other two people? I'm alone in my apartment."

"God dating you is going to be so difficult. Yes I'll date you Saturday. Dick said you coach soccer. Do you play?"

"Yes."

"May I watch your game Saturday?"

"No. If I have a bad game you won't go out with me."

"I wouldn't be like that. Anyone can have a bad day. I understand because I've been a left midfielder ever since I gave up competitive swimming."

"A left midfielder? Are you any good?"

"At least a little better than average. I've never been dropped and although we never won our zone final we were runners-up in the four of the past five years."

"Our club's senior girls team is looking for a right midfielder..."

"Yeah I'd play there. Get me a trial."

"Tomorrow night?"

"Yep," she said. "So what about dating tonight?"

"Yep. I'll be over within a few minutes. They have movies starting at 9:00 at Eastland Shopping Center."

Murray/Muzza arrived twenty minutes later, a tall and dark lean guy with a pleasant smile.

Dylan had already told Dick she was going out and would be home latish. She went out the front door to meet her date.

He took a good look at her and said, "God you are pretty?"

"Thanks and so are you," she giggled and he appeared quite startled but even so took her by the shoulders and kissed her sweetly.

She settled into the car and asked, "Do you really want to go to a movie?"

"No."

"Then let's go somewhere for a drink, it will just be coffee for me."

"Coffee is fine with me too."

She suggested they go to her gym where the coffee was great.

An hour later they walked out to the car, having exchanged information about one another and agreeing to date regularly.

"We've achieve a lot in a short time," Dylan laughed.

It had been agreed she would call him Murray. He said, "We can achieve even more in a short time if you come to my apartment. My flat mate is in Sydney on business if you are thinking about freedom to become romantic."

"Romantic? I have been thinking about sex."

His grin was huge.

That night Dylan largely made up for going for several weeks without sex. She was delivered home just as Dick was leaving for work.

"Hi Dick."

"Hi, don't be late for work Muzza," he grinned. "Have you had breakfast?"

They said no and Dick said Kath didn't think they would have and had started cooking bacon and eggs.

"But she's banned me from eating cooked breakfast and eggs and bacon and a hundred other things."

"Apparently Dylan it depends what you have been doing," Dick said. "And whatever Kath thinks you have been doing it's cleared the way to have bacon and eggs."

CHAPTER 3

The evening after their first sexual encounter, Murray arrived to take Dylan for her tryout.

They kissed, slightly embarrassed, indicating they were not yet a tight couple.

Murray began driving off. "Um it's the team's practice night so you'll go straight in at right midfield. I was asked to arrive with you after they had started so you could slot in without any fuss. The team will have been told a new candidate will arrive to try out."

"It's just a local club I take it?"

"Well sort of?"

"What kind of explanation is that?"

"I'm assistant coach for the team. It plays in the senior women's competition. From there if you excel you go into the premier league."

"So I to try out at senior level because you think I'll be good?"

"No Kath thinks you'll be good. You know the purpose of try-outs is to put the player under test."

"Yes, I know. But Murray I'll be playing on foreign soil where the women are called Shelia's and don't object and the preferred greeting of male to male is oink, oink."

"You are nervous Dylan, just relax. All the guys I know say hi or g'day when they greet. Obviously you've been keeping bad company. And just remember the ball is just as round as it is in Chicago."

"Yeah okay. I really enjoyed myself last night Murray. You're a good lover."

"Well there's no problem, if you want it just say."

"In the mall?" Dylan giggled and Murray patted her on the head and said, "You're a neat package Dylan."

She assumed that was approval-plus.

Murray introduced her to coach Dan Daniels, a former Australian International. Dylan had brought boots socks and shorts with her and was given a bright orange vest to put over her practice jersey to stand out.

"Dylan just play your natural game; don't try to impress because that will have you unraveling."

"Right coach."

She ran out on to the field to join the team that had completed training and was now playing a friendly game against the reserves and a few other players dragged in to make up numbers. The right midfielder shook hands with Dylan and trotted off the field. A redhead came over and shook Dylan's hand.

"Hi Dylan, I'm Carolyn Withers, team captain. Welcome and just do your best without over-trying. Good luck."

The team came off the field with Carolyn introducing Dylan individually to all other players. They all were friendly and complimentary. Dylan had stood out as one of the fastest players on the field and she tackled fearlessly and strongly. Three times she'd passed beautifully when her team was hot on attack and the player taking the pass had scored.

"Awesome Dylan," Coach Daniels said. "Someone will pick you up at 1:00 on Saturday, probably Carolyn. We play at 2:30 and you are now our right midfielder, although subject to selection each week like everyone else."