Infatuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "I guess that would be nice."

"Sure it would. I won't try to force you to do anything you don't want to, I promise."

She thought a few seconds and asked, "You promise to stop if I tell you to? Even if I tell you to stop and leave?"

He said, "Of course. I'm a gentleman, no means no."

She thought a minute and finally said, "OK. I guess we can go to my house. But, I'm not promising anything."

He said, "Fair enough, I understand. We'll finish our drinks and go."

I couldn't believe it. Obviously my actions and comments the previous two nights weren't enough. She was actually going to take him home, to our house and maybe to our bed. Well, it was time to get home and see if she gives in and throws away our marriage.

As Tony followed Beth home, he took his cell from his pocket and said, "Roger, you hear that? I told you, I always win. I'll be gentle at first, but she will get the fucking of her life. I'm going to fill all 3 holes. When you get home, maybe Beth will let you eat and fuck her with my cum still in her pussy and ass. Listen, my cell battery is getting low. I'm charging it while I drive to your house. But, don't worry, I brought my charger. I'm sure Beth will show me where the electrical plug by your bed is. I know you asked me not to fuck her in your bed, but I'm going to anyway. That's part of the thrill - fucking your wife in your marital bed. I'll make sure I keep the phone where you can hear everything." Then, he just laughed.

Everything was in place when they came in. Beth showed him to the den and got them drinks. This was it, what she did next would determine the fate of our marriage. They continued talking and flirting. Tony moved close and began to play with her tits while they kissed. Then, he took her hand and placed it on his dick and she began fondling it. After about 5 minutes, he said, "Beth, this is great, but it's time for more." He stood up and pulled his pants and shorts down. He was fully erect and moved closer to her and said, "Suck me Beth. It's all right. You know you want to. Take me in your mouth and suck me."

She opened her mouth and moved her hand toward his cock. Then, suddenly, she backed away and said, "No! I'm sorry, I can't. I never should have gotten involved with you at all. And, I certainly should never have let you talk me in to bringing you here. I don't know what I was thinking. I love Roger more than anything and I'm not going to be any more unfaithful to him than I already have. Please leave and I never want to see you again. I almost made the biggest mistake of my life."

Tony was furious. He said, "You prick teasing bitch. You want me, you know it. I've spent a lot of time and money on you, buying you drinks and dinner. I've been stroking your ego, telling you how beautiful and sexy you are, but in reality, you're just a 52-year-old bitch, with an average body. And, I'm not about to be rejected by the likes of you. You owe me. You're going to suck my cock and I'm going to fuck your pussy, then fuck your ass. By the time I'm through, you'll be begging for more. If you don't, I'm going to tell your wimpy ass husband about us. How would you like that?"

She stood in his face and shouted, "I finally see exactly what kind of person, no, prick you are. You're a smooth talking dickhead. I can't believe I didn't see that sooner. You don't care about anyone but yourself. I'm not going to fuck you, no matter what you do. You don't have to threaten to tell Roger, I'm going to do it myself. I owe him that. I just hope he will forgive me for my stupidity. Roger is a real man. He is kind, caring, and considerate. I love him and I hope he still loves me after this. But, even if he throws me out, I would never fuck you, under any circumstances. Now, get out of my house."

Tony said, "After you confess to him, ask him why he gave me permission to fuck you. He called me yesterday. He knows about our dates. A real man would've threatened to kill me, if I didn't stay away from his wife. But, Roger told me to go for it. He said he wanted to test you, but I think he just wanted to listen to me fuck you. He had me leave my cell phone on so he could listen to us at the restaurant and here. He's probably somewhere, still listening while he jacks off. What do you think of your loving husband now? If he really loved you, he would've tried to stop you."

I could see the shock on her face. Then after thinking about it, she smiled and said, "He did try to stop me, twice. But, I was too stupid to realize it. And, he was right. If he had confronted me when he found out, neither one of us would ever know if I would have been unfaithful. He could never really trust me unless it was completely my decision. I've made my decision. I hope he sees that. I may have done too much damage, but I hope he sees that I finally realized what was right and stopped. Now get out of my house."

Tony said, "What if I don't? You still owe me. After I'm through with you, you'll be thanking me." Then, he moved toward her. At that moment, Martha and I came running down the stairs. Both Beth and Tony froze when they saw us. Martha began yelling and hitting Tony. She pushed him, and with his pants around his feet, he stumbled backwards, hitting his head on the coffee table as he fell. She kept hitting him, calling him all kinds of names and telling him to never come home and that she was going to divorce him. After awhile, I pulled her off him and she left. Tony quickly got dressed and left, trying to catch up to her.

Beth just looked at me and cried. I wanted to hold her, but I had mixed emotions and just let her cry until she stopped. Then she asked, "How did you know?"

I said, "Wednesday, you were on the phone in the bedroom and didn't hear me come home. I overheard your conversation with him. I could have just confronted you right then and we would've had a huge fight that I may or may not have gotten over. But, even if I did, I would never be able to completely trust you.

"So, I took a different approach. I said nothing. Instead, I took you out for a romantic dinner and I tried to tell you how much I loved and needed you. And, that I would be devastated if something happened to change that.

"Thursday, I called Tony and told him to see you Friday and force you to make a decision. Then, he began bragging about how easy it was going to be to fuck you. He started describing all the things he was going to do to you and was excited to have me listen. He was such a conceited ass, that I had to tell his wife. I had recorded our conversation and after she heard it, she agreed to help me.

"Thursday, I told you again how much I loved you and wanted us to be together always. I hoped you would make the right decision, but it was up to you.

"Friday, Martha and I listened to you at the restaurant. When you agreed to take him home, he gloated about it, telling me he was going to fuck you every possible way, in our bed. When you came home, Martha and I were watching from the upstairs balcony. I thought for sure you were going to suck him."

She said, "Roger, did I stop in time? Can you ever forgive me and trust me again?"

I said, "I don't know. You out and out lied to me and this was no little white lie. You were trying to cover up your inappropriate behavior. That breaks my trust in you. You disrespected me and our marriage. I have to wonder if you've been lying to me all the time, about other things. How many men have you done this same thing with? Have you actually ever cheated and had sex with someone else?"

She said, "Oh, NO! I've never had sex with anyone but you. And, I've never been involved in any way with another man. Tony is the first and last."

I said, "You can't imagine how much you've hurt me. I can't believe you fell for him in the first place. Then, you continued dating him, kissing and fondling each other. Twice, I tried to tell you end it. I thought I got through to you when you told him you had to stop seeing him. But, obviously not. You told him I would be late coming home and then brought that asshole into our house. You kissed and fondled him until he stripped and you were inches away from sucking his cock. You did finally realize what was happening and stopped. But, you should never have let it get that far. I want to know why this happened. How could you let yourself get sucked in, so to speak?"

She said, "Roger, I'm so sorry and so ashamed. I don't exactly understand why I let myself get involved with him. He is about 15 years younger than me and attractive. He was nice to me, he complemented me and told me I was beautiful and very sexy. He played on my ego and I loved it. He made me feel good about myself. I became infatuated with him and I fed on the attention. And, I also felt sorry for him, after loosing his wife. I hope he burns in hell for telling me that. I was stupid and weak. It started out with just flirting, then kissing, then he pushed for more. Eventually, I let him fondle by breasts and pussy and I rubbed his dick, all while were fully dressed. He kept pushing me to do more, but I told him I didn't think I could.

"After what we did Wednesday and Thursday, I thought about what I had been doing and I knew it wasn't right. Friday, when I went to meet him, I fully intended to end our relationship. I told him so. But he convinced me that there was nothing wrong with it, that we were good for each other. I let myself be talked into continuing. I'm really disappointed in myself.

"Then, I let him talk me into bringing him to our home. I'm so sorry for that. When he stood up, dropped his pants and shorts and moved his cock to my face, I hate to say it, but for an instant, I thought about doing it. But, I finally realized I couldn't and stopped him. I was so foolish. Even after warning me twice, I didn't stop until it was almost too late. As you saw, he didn't take it very well and I became afraid he was going to force me. I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't been here."

I said, "I hope you see the dangerous situation you put yourself in." She nodded and hung her head.

"Beth, when I found out, I thought I could forgive you, if you stopped before having sex with him. You did stop, but I wish you had stopped sooner. I know I'll never be able to forget what you did. I have to wonder if there is something missing in our marriage that caused you to do this. Is there something wrong with you? Is there something wrong with me? Have I not been attentative enough to you? Have I neglected you or taken you for granted? Do you not love me like you used to? Do I not satisfy you emotionally, physically or sexually in some way? Do you want to try something or someone different, more exciting?"

She stopped me saying, "Oh, NO! There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. If you remember, I told Tony that when he started saying those things about you. It was never about you, it was me. I was a foolish middle-aged wife who was flattered by the attention. At my age, I worry that I'm not pretty enough or sexy enough any more. He played on my fears and made me feel desirable. But, I finally realized, almost too late, that the only person I have to be desirable to is you. You and our marriage are all that matters. I'm sorry, I forgot that. I know I broke your trust and I'll have to work hard to earn it back. And, I realize it will take time, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Can you please try to forgive me? I promise it won't happen again."

I thought about it a minute. Despite everything, I still loved her. She did stop on her own. And, as I told her the last two nights, I couldn't imagine my life without her. I said, "Beth, I do still love you. You were foolish and jeopardized our marriage, but I still love you. It will take some time for me to completely trust you again, but I want to try. I want to try to forgive you."

Beth flew into my arms and sobbed uncontrollably. I found myself crying too. We finally stopped and Beth said, "Thank you Roger. I promise to do everything I can to restore your trust and faith in me." We just continued holding each other.

Finally, Beth said, "I'm going to go take a shower and wash off any trace of Tony. Then, I want you to make love to me. Will you do that?"

I said, "I'd like that very much. But, remember, this will be the third night in a row and I'm not as young as I used to be either. But, I'd certainly like to try."

12