Infection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,298 Followers

"Will you wait until I'm ready?"

"Yes. Let me know. How can I help get you there?"

"This is good right now. Rub my back, right above my butt."

He did as she asked, keeping up the attention to her breasts while his other hand moved down her back, caressing the lower center. He was surprised at the cry she made, one of pure pleasure. He had never read anything to indicate that that particular spot was an erogenous zone. "The books never tell you everything," he thought to himself. He pressed at the spot again, getting more cries. He could feel her moistening against his hard cock.

He held off, waiting for her to let him know when he was ready. His hand at her back moved around, wondering if there were other hidden surprises to be found. When his hand reached the middle of her neck, she cried out again. As she gasped, she asked, "Lick me, lick my breasts, my pussy." He bent down and licked at her breasts again. He could feel the nipples harden even more as he lavished attention on them. His hand traveled to her pussy, caressing it, sliding fingers into her. She arched against him, trying to touch as much of her against him. He spent time at her breasts, liking the feel of them against his tongue.

She pressed against his head, encouraging him to move down to her pussy. He worked his way down, slowly kissing her belly on the way. Brushing her pussy hair to either side, he took a tentative lick at her folds. The taste was not pleasant, but not revolting either. He licked again, deeper and with more force. Marie began to writhe, the sensations unbelievable. She had never been licked there before, but had heard it was good. She had no idea! As he licked her juices, more was produced. Her pussy lips were engorging, spreading out in readiness for penetration.

"I'm ready. Do it, screw me now."

Jarod climbed up and shoved himself inside her. He thrust back and forth, the wet warmth around his cock and the pressure her cunt was exerting on him as she charged towards orgasm again. She grabbed him, pulling him down and ravaging his mouth as she climaxed, screaming into his mouth. He kept thrusting, getting closer himself. She was whimpering as her orgasm subsided, her senstitive clit aching at the continued friction.

He came several minutes later, emptying another large quantity cum in her pussy, along with another swarm of bacteria. There was a momentary mingling of bacteria between the two of them. The colony in Jarod recognized that Marie already had a colony in her. It reacted, making adjustments to its protocols. Worn out, the two fell asleep while his cock was inside her. In the few minutes that it took for him to roll off, the two colonies coordinated their protocols.

While the slept, changes were made. The colonies learned to use the senses of the two to recognize the presence of another colony in someone else. They adjusted their sexual protocols, making sure to maximize the spread capabilities. This was to have a profound affect on Jarod and Marie over the next several days.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,298 Followers
12