Infection Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

When the car reached the sixth floor, Jarod stood staring at the lady, seemingly unaware of the doors opening. The lady stabbed the open door button as they started to close again.

"I believe this is your floor."

Jarod shook his head again. "Oh. Yeah. Thanks."

He left the elevator and the lady stabbed the close door button, having no patience with the automatic timer. As she left his sight, he found himself able to think a little clearer. "Sexy? She was sexy? What is going on? I don't remember being turned on by sagging tits before." He was wandering in the general direction of Marie's apartment, when he passed a woman opening the door to her own apartment.

"Evening Mrs. Sikes. You're looking..."

Jarod found himself entranced again. Jessica was ravishingly stunning. Her ass was tight in her pants, the edges of her thong visible under the painted on fit. Her blouse was translucent enough to show that she wore no bra, her breasts being firm enough to need no support. As she turned in response to his greeting, it was clear that she was expert in using the minimum of makeup to achieve the goal of enhancing her natural beauty.

"Hi Jarod. Can I help you with something?" Jessica Sikes had seen this look several times in the past. She flushed a little, feeling a little embarrassed, yet aroused at the thought that she could still bring out the lust in a guy, especially one as young as Jarod. "Maybe I won't have to go out tonight," she thought to herself.

"Uh. No. You look very... nice Mrs. Sikes."

"Oh, Jarod. Call me Jessica. Would you like a glass of water? You look thirsty." In her mind, she thought, "No, you look hungry, for me. I could stand to be devoured tonight."

"Yes, thanks." Jarod was not consciously planning on fucking Jessica, but, like all things wrong, it started with a little compromise. Jarod knew that Marie's was close and that he had an inexplicable desire and need for Mrs. Sikes, and that he shouldn't give into it. The level of need, however, was great enough that he was convincing himself up to the edge of the line so that he could fall over it.

It didn't help that Jessica was a slut. She had been going out every Friday and Saturday night to pick up a guy and screw him almost every week for the three years since her husband filed for divorce. She saw his lust and need and had every intention of being the one to satisfy it. She grasped his hand, causing Jarod to feel an intense burst of raw sexual craving to flood his senses. He held back against her briefly, his sane mind making one last attempt to stay clear of this temptation, but she pulled and he crossed the threshold, finding himself against her body as the door clicked closed behind him.

The total contact was too much. Jarod lost his battle with himself, or at least he thought it was against himself, and clasped her to him, kissing her deeply and passionately. His tongue sought out her mouth and found it receptive. As they kissed, hands roving over each others' still clad bodies, she managed to maneuver them into the front room. She had just enough presence of mind to note that Kevin had left his usual message that he had gone to work before she pushed Jarod down onto the couch.

"Let me," she whispered.

Jessica loved a good, hard, long fucking, but had discovered that most men came way too soon, and once they had fucked, they were usually done. To fix that deficit, she had combined one of her own loves with a little male biology. She dropped to he knees and undid his pants, freeing his cock for her. She took him into her mouth, pleased that he was so hard and already leaking precum. Once she had his first load in her mouth, she knew that he would last longer the second time and that he would still want to fuck her. It didn't hurt that she loved to suck cock.

She stuck her tongue out and lapped up the drops of precum that were oozing from his tip. Unlike cum, this was a taste she liked. She stroked her tongue against the underside of his cock, forcing more precum out of the tip. Jarod moaned, writhing on the couch, his member jerking at the nearly painful, pleasant feeling she was bestowing on him. When her mouth enveloped him, he cried out loud, his sexual energy ratcheting up like it had received a jump start.

He began to thrust against her face and she pressed against him, forcing him to slow and wait. She could tell that he was not going to last long. Her tongue swirled around his organ and her teeth lightly grazed the shaft. Feeling him arch and clench, she pulled off and leaned to the right, letting his semen jet past her to land on the coffee table.

As his orgasm subsided, she milked the last of his cum out and wiped her hand against the panrs she was intending to remove anyway. After pulling his pants and shoes the rest of the way off, she lifted him by the hand.

"Come on tiger. You've had quick and dirty, now Jessy wants hard and slow."

Jarod let himself be dragged to the bedroom, feeling a curious lack of satisfaction with the blowjob he had just received. It felt like something was incomplete. He could not know that the colony sensed that the orgasm occurred while exposed to the air, the deadly atmosphere of this alien planet. Spread had not occurred. Spread must occur.

In the bedroom, Jessica slowly undressed, sliding her clothes off with a sensuousness that comes only from regular practice. Jarod's cock responded to the show, firming up a little, as much as it could mere minutes after climaxing. Once naked, she pulled his shirt over his head, finishing the last of his undressing process. While she did, he reached up and fondled her breasts, rubbing on the nipples, taking their already firm forms and hardening them even more.

Jessica breathed deep, savoring the sensations of a man's hands on her incredibly sensitive nubs. Her breasts flushed, deepening the color of her areolas and increasing their already high sensitivity. With the shirt off of him, she bent down over him, palming something of the nightstand, bringing her breasts within reach of his mouth. His tongue reached out and licked at her breast, leaving a trail of moisture across one, then another, as she shifted them back and forth.

Her cunt was responding as well, like there was a direct connection between the two erogenous zones, letting one feel what the other felt. That his hands were caressing her sides was bonus points. Just looking at her respond under his touch was causing Jarod's cock to finish the stiffening process, sporting a second erection in just ten minutes. Jessica was feeling that pleasant and frustrating emptiness in her pussy, her desire for a cock inside of her leaving the realm of mental desire and entering that of the physical.

Knowing it would make the end better, she held herself up off of him, savoring his inexperienced, yet enthusiastic mouth. He had started taking her entire areola into his mouth and letting it slide past his lips, never quite letting it go, his lips pinching down on the nipple in a vain attempt to keep it from escaping. Each capture and escape sent shivers through her body, little micro-explosions of sensuality erupting, spreading through her body.

Beyond her ability to hold off, she pulled back, resting on her shins as she slipped the condom she palmed over his cock, even this sensation causing him to jerk at the touch. Once it was secure, she raised up and slowly slid herself onto his shaft. He thrust up against her, craving the warm, moist cavern that was her. With her position of control on top, she made the intercourse a slow and steady one. While his hands returned to her breasts, she ground herself against him, twisting him inside her, while preventing him from picking up the pace by not lifting enough for him to thrust.

Jarod's frustration at the slow pace translated into more force in his attention to her breasts, his fingers pinching at them, drawing gasps of pleasure/pain from Jessica. His hip tried to thrust against her, but the effect was minimal, mostly causing the bed to rock. Jessica's hands were rubbing across Jarod's chest, what she could reach of it.

As she felt her climax approach, 30 minutes into riding him, she stopped everything, savoring the feeling of almost, hanging there between them. Her breathing slowed just a bit and the height that she had reached eased off, her orgasm backing off, whimpering as it left. Jarod's hands grabbed her waist and shifted her back and forth (he didn't have the upper body strength to lift her). She let him, enjoying the manhandling that she provoked at this stage.

Now she let him control the flow of the action, leaning forward to give him the leverage he needed. Jarod rolled over onto her and began thrusting against her, slamming her hard. She pulled him into her, her mouth attacking his as his body crushed her breasts. As the sensations intensified, her clit on fire from the friction from his pubic hair pulling against its hood repeatedly, she strained against the rising climax, wanting it to delay, hold off just a little more.

Jarod felt an almost rumbling in his gut as his second orgasm mounted. He thrust once more, twice, three times more and then exploded into the condom, his spasms being felt by Jessica's pussy lips. That feeling and the last three brutal thrusts sent her over the edge, her body beginning to shake and her voice screaming out as intense waves of pleasure enveloped her, drowning her body in raw sensation, her breath caught, unable to breathe in for the crying out.

As she came down from her high, Jessica rolled him over and pulled him out of her before his loss of erection made the condom worthless. She continued the roll, landing lithely on her feet and went into the bathroom to give her pussy a quick cleaning. While she was in there, Jarod came to himself. As he thought about what had just happened, he felt guilt soak into his consciousness.

"Why did I do this?" he thought to himself. "How did the need get so overpowering?" he tried to make sense of his actions, but drew a total blank. As he thought back, all he could recall clearly, was that his powerful desires had been for specific women, the ones near him, not for women in general. He could not explain it, but that's what he felt. "I've got to see Marie, try to explain." It bever occurred to him to keep this a secret. He had, in the past, gotten into trouble because of his inability to think about lying before he spoke.

He absentmindedly took the condom off his soft cock and dumped it in the trash next to the nightstand. When Jessica came out of the bathroom, he went in, avoiding looking at her. He cleaned himself off as best he could without taking a shower. Then he came out, dressed and left, never saying a word to her, and she never saying anything to him. He walked towards Marie's apartment, not knowing just how to explain his total loss of control.

Jessica was a slut, but not stupid. She always used condoms to keep safe from disease. However, when used properly, rubbers are 87% sure of preventing pregnancy. That means that they are no more than 87% certain to prevent a disease, when used properly. The reasons for failure can vary widely, but in this case, a little semen had leaked around the edge and dripped onto her pussy. A miniscule amount had flowed into her cunt, carrying with it a small colony of the bacteria to infect her. While she slept that night, the colony would increase in size, preparing to spread itself yet again. That it had found the perfect carrier was beyond the ability of the colony to know, but it had. Epidemiologists would later track the source of the incident to a mother and son, both enthusiastically engaging in sex with a wide number of partners. Soon, what was an infection would become an epidemic.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers
12