Infection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,294 Followers

"In that case, since business is so slow, let me give you some personal service."

He led the way to his front door, holding it open for her. He followed her in and shut the door behind him. Like any small town, everyone knew what it meant when Harold was not in his yard with his tables. His customers would take what they wanted, putting money in his cash box for them. Once the door was closed, Jessica grabbed him and planted her lips on his, forcing her tongue into his mouth.

Their hands roamed over each other, caressing through their clothes while pulling at them to get them off. Items of clothing came off in a seemingly random pattern as they tore at one another. While Jessica was being driven by the bacteria in her body and their relentless stimulation of her sexual centers, Harold's urgency was the product of an entire week of abstinence (he knew that he was unable to get it up very often, so he saved himself for these Saturdays).

In short order, both were naked. Harold could smell her aroma. He felt her pussy and was pleased to find it was already wet. He brushed his fingers against her pussy lips, teasing her as she gasped and thrust against his hand. He took it away and brought it to her face where she licked it clean, moaning at the taste of herself. She grabbed his ass and pulled them tighter, feeling his cock pressing against her pelvis.

He pushed her back and guided her to the bedroom. Jessica's breathing was becoming shallower as her body was reacting to the presence of a man, the contact with his body and the relentless pressure from her own mind. Her nipples were erect and sensitive, while her pussy was soaked and her cunt was aching to be filled. Harold pushed her back onto the bed and began to run his hands along her body, sending her into fits at the rocketing arousal and unmet need. Every time Jessica tried to pull him down and fuck him, he pushed her back.

Harold was hard now, his cock just beginning to leak a little precum. He groaned at the feelings running through him. His cock was throbbing and every touch to it sent little shivers through his body that seemed to rebound back to his cock. Harold loved the feeling of tension when he forced himself to wait, to hold off and take his time. He brought his head down between Jessica's legs and started licking at her cunt. She cried out as the first touch of his tongue sent fire into her body. Her pussy lips quivered and tried to capture his tongue, but he kept himself free of her and licked the outer areas that were awash in her juices.

When her hands tried to push his head into her, he grabbed them and held them in one hand, immobile and helpless. His other hand caressed her legs or belly as he continued to lightly lap her up. Jessica was writhing in need, begging him to fuck her and fill her cunt. He had rested on top of her legs, keeping her from grabbing at him and pulling him in that way. She cursed and cried and wailed at the oh so too light touches his tongue was giving her.

He had driven her to the brink of orgasm while barely touching her cunt and pussy. When he stopped, she screamed in frustration and began to buck against him, desperate to get some satisfaction. Her pleas lost coherence as she babbled and cried for more; more touch and more intensity. Harold held her belly down and her hands immobile until she calmed down, whimpering softly. His member was aching, needing release from the engorging blood that it was filled with. With her as calm as she was going to get, he started back into her pussy with his mouth.

She responded immediately, her body beginning to writhe within seconds of the renewed stimulation. He only kept it up for a few minutes before his own need became too much. He pulled himself up and plunged his cock into her pussy. She screamed while he groaned as their needs were finally met. The feel of her warmth and wetness surrounding him sent him to ecstatic heaven. The ache in her cunt was finally filled. They thrust at one another, out of control. So worked up was Jessica, that she came in minutes, shaking on the bed, her cunt gripping at his cock rhythmically.

Harold groaned as his cock was manhandled by the pussy it was in, but kept pumping. As she came down from her orgasm, Jessica gasped in pain as her too sensitive clit was being rubbed raw by the friction of his thrusts. Her arousal was not permitted to ebb and she was climbing towards a new climax before she had fully come down from her first. They both raced towards release with Jessica reaching her second orgasm first, ten minutes later, screaming at the near painful release. As her pussy once again clutched at his cock, he responded by grunting and filling her cunt with his cum as it flowed out of him in three or four jerks.

Harold collapsed on top of Jessica, breathing hard, his vision recovering from nearly blacking out. He remained on top of her, his softening cock remaining inside of her for several minutes. The bacteria did not need that time, having already crossed to his body while he had been fucking her. They had been drawn into his penis through the (relatively) gaping opening at the head of his cock. Eventually, Jessica rolled out from underneath him and cleaned up a bit in his bathroom before dressing and leaving. She returned home, just missing her son by ten minutes, as he responded to the bacterial induced desires in his own body.

Mike tried to not think about what Marie and Jarod had told him, but could not get the sight of his hand reddening at the touch of her skin and of the stink that both Shelly and Marie, as well as Jarod, had exuded. Could there be something to their story? As his own horniness increased, driving him to distraction, he was having more and more difficulty arguing against their theory in his mind. Unfortunately, as he was coming to believe that they were right after all, his own ability to exert self control was shrinking. 18 year olds are not noted for having superhuman levels of sexual self control and the needs he was feeling were now stronger than any normal ones he had ever had to deal with. He left the apartment, not really sure just what he was intending. He drove off in his car, just minutes before his mother drove up in hers.

He drove the streets, wriggling in the car as his cock became harder and harder. Every woman he passed seemed like the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. In the back of his mind, he knew he should not fuck anyone, but the need was getting too great. As his will cracked, he found himself on Bottle street, a hang out area for the three prostitutes that worked in Humbol (Humbol was small enough to have that small town charm, but large enough to have some of the problems that larger cities had). He convinced himself, not hard to do, that if he used a condom, there would be no chance of passing on whatever this was.

Pulling to the side at a corner, he rolled the window down and talked to the scantily clad lady standing there, a bored expression on her face. "How much for a blow job?"

"You don't waste any time, sugar. $50. How about it?"

"Deal. Hop on in."

"Sure thing." After she had gotten in, she told him, "Go ahead and park in the alley behind the casino. We won't be bothered there."

He drove the few blocks to reach the spot she had mentioned, parked, and turned towards her. She had a condom in her hand as she reached over and undid his pants to release his cock from it's imprisonment. She rolled the condom down over him and bent to take him into her mouth. She wasted no time on preliminaries and used all her skill to bring him to a climax as quickly as possible. She had long since become used to the unpleasant taste of latex and had him spurting into the reservoir in the rubber in just five minutes.

As his cock lost its rigidity, she caught it as he fell out and tossed it onto the ground outside. She closed him back up and he drove her back to the corner. A small amount of cum had gotten onto her hand and she wiped it off on the seat as she got out. Nothing would have resulted from the encounter, but for an open sore on the back of her hand, barely visible, that the semen had landed on. It was large enough that the bacteria was able to enter her body. By the time evening and her best business hours would arrive, she would be feeling the effects of the relentless action of the alien disease.

Even worse, the bacteria in the condom, protected by a sheath of latex armor, was not dying. An hour later, a casino worker would come out and clean the alley of the trash that had accumulated over the past 24 hours. He would pick up the rubber with hands that were covered in small paper cuts, a little of the semen getting onto him. While he would wash right away, it would not be fast enough, and he too would begin to experience the effects in a few hours, just as the casino was getting busy.

Back at the lab, Frank was looking like death warmed over. He had seen the bacteria and was appalled. He had no way to treat the problem or even get the warning out. That would require someone from the medical community. While Jarod and Marie were in the bathroom, masturbating again, he called an acquaintance of his, a doctor who worked in Flagstaff, to ask for his help.

"Justin, this is Frank."

"Frank? How have you been? I haven't heard from you since the Gillespie incident."

"Yeah, it has been that long. Listen, I have a problem down her in Humbol. Can you come down here and bring a small team with you? We may be in the middle of a outbreak of some sort."

Justin's voice went serious. "I should have known that you would not call for small talk." Justin and Frank had been on the opposite sides of the Gillespie incident. Justin thought it was a contagious outbreak while Frank was convinced it had been an environmental toxin. They had never determined what had been the cause, the deaths had simply stopped. The disagreement had been strong enough that all that had remained between them was professional respect.

Frank agreed. "No, I suppose not. I can't explain what's going on, it's too weird. But it is potentially one of the worst disasters that you could imagine."

"How many deaths?"

"If only whatever it was, was killing. No one has died, yet it has the potential to end human life on this planet."

"How? Is this some kind of joke?"

"No joke, Jacob. You know me better than that. Just get you and a team down here, fast."

"All right. I'll be there in eight hours. Is it contained?"

"I think so, but only because it's been caught early enough it hasn't had time to leave Humbol itself. Time is of the essence."

"I'll be there. Hold the fort."

As he hung up the phone, Jarod and Marie had returned.

"Jarod, I've called someone who can take action to contain this. He'll be here in eight hours or less. I need you two to be available for more tests. You'll probably be quarantined as well. Can you deal with that?"

"We've been sort of doing that already. Just knowing that someone is taking this seriously will be enough. Can we wait at my place? Marie and I won't go anywhere or interact with anyone."

"That will be fine. I'll call you when he gets here."

*

I want to thank my new proofreader for her hard work. She does wish to remain anonymous.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,294 Followers
12