Infection Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers

"Is this thing dangerous? I mean, will it kill people?"

"No one's died that we know of. Have you had any bouts of hyperventilation, shortness of breath?"

"No. Is it going to happen? Will it suffocate us?"

"We're not sure. The disease seems to progress fast, from first exposure to symptomatic and contagious within hours. Frankly, you first victims are the guinea pigs."

"Yeah. I thought so. I've seen Andromeda Strain and Outbreak."

"Well, we hope it doesn't get that bad. At least the whole town hasn't keeled over dead in minutes," he joked, referring to the start of the 1971 science fiction movie.

They drove him to the isolation tent behind Envirolabs. He was ushered into the tent and gasped at the sight he saw. Marie and Jarod were strapped to their beds, writhing in apparent agony. Both were breathing hard, struggling against the restraints that held their arms and legs immobile. The tableau was even more disturbing because of the nature of the couple's movements. They were thrusting their hips up like they were fucking. The sheet covering Jarod was tented by an erect cock. The one over Marie was stained and damp. The smell of female musk was actually stronger than the stink caused by the presence of two other infected people. Both were begging to be fucked.

"What the hell is wrong with them?" he demanded.

"Get on the bed, Kevin."

"No! You tell me what's happening? Why are they like that? What's happening?"

The detective stepped forward, hand on his automatic. "Mr. Sikes, get on the bed. Don't make a scene." The clip on the gun made a loud, "Snap," as he cleared the holster.

Kevin, staring at the gun, hopped up onto the bed. He noticed the restraints. "Just tell me what's going on. Is this going to happen to me and my mom?"

Justin stepped up to him. "We don't know. I estimate it's been 10 hours since either has had sexual release. They're not in pain, they're more aroused than I've ever seen before."

"God Damn! 10 hours! Of course they're in pain. Haven't you ever had blue balls before. You got to give them some release. God have mercy, man, let them jack off."

"We can't do that. We have to understand how the bacteria works, develop a treatment. Going without sexual release will not kill them."

"How do you know? This is some kind of ET thing. It could do anything." Kevin jerked his hands from the orderly trying to put the restraints on him. "No way! You'll have to shoot me before I let you turn me into that."

Wilson drew his gun. "I have no problem with that. Lie down, son, and let them attach the restraints. This thing ain't getting out of Humbol. Not on my watch!" He looked at Jarod and Marie for emphasis.

Fearfully, Kevin lay back on the bed and allowed the thick leather restraints to be attached to his wrists and ankles. He looked over at Jarod and Marie, struggling in need. To his unpracticed eye, they were dying. He tugged at the restraints once he was alone. They weren't coming loose anytime soon. Before they left, they took samples of blood and other fluids from him. Kevin sensed a subdued frustration in the technicians.

Inside Enrivolabs, the frustration was not so subdued. Every sample they took, of blood and sexual secretions (vaginal and precum) were loaded with the alien bacteria at first. Yet they all died within minutes of being exposed to the air. While it was reassuring that there was zero chance of airborne transmission, the inability to culture the bacteria was stymieing their ability to find a cure. Clearly the bug could live inside a human host, but why? What quality of the atmosphere was so toxic to the bacteria?

"I hate to say it, but we need a better case history," Frank said.

"You mean let them have an orgasm and ask them more detailed questions?" Justin sounded dubious. "We need to know the end result of this thing."

"Yes, but it will only take 10 hours to get back to this point. Less if we keep Kevin from satisfying himself. We need more information."

"I guess you're right. I'll have the nurses stimulate them to climax. Once they recover, we can question them."

He gave the order to the nurses watching them. They were hesitant at first. They were, after all, dealing with a sexually transmitted disease. Justin reassured the nurses that it required intimate, fluid to fluid contact to spread the disease. As long as they took precautions to avoid direct contact with the vaginal and seminal fluids, they would be safe.

When the nurses entered to masturbate the two patients, Jarod and Marie were incoherent. Both were pleading for sex in subdued voices, their breath short and rapid. They had been like this for over an hour. Using latex gloves on themselves and a condom on Jarod, the two nurses began to directly stimulate cock and clit. The response from the two desperate youths was dramatic. Their breathing went from rapid to hyper speed. Two backs arched against the hands that were providing the blessed relief. Then, Jarod screamed. It was clearly a scream of pain, sheer agony. There was no pleasure in this scream and his entire body went into convulsions. The nurse saw his face flush a deep red, then he passed out, just as his cock came into the condom. The redness quickly faded.

Just as Jarod came, Marie went through the same convulsions and screaming. Agony was painted on her face and it, too, flushed a deep red. The nurse could feel Marie's cunt pulsating in climax as the girl herself passed out. Marie went limp and did not respond to her name. The only sign that either gave that they were alive was the slow movement in their chests, their breathing having returned to normal.

"Get Dr. Jarvi," one nurse said to the other.

When Justin entered, he demanded, "What the hell happened?"

"I'm not sure doctor. We provided the stimulation you ordered. Their climaxes were so strong that they flushed, went into convulsions, flushed in the face and passed out. Their orgasms were pretty powerful. Maybe they just passed out from the exertion and will recover shortly?"

"I hope so. They are the only ones who know anything about the early events of the disease. Get them cleaned up and monitor their vitals. Call me when they recover."

The nurses did so and compounded the mistake that Justin had just made. He failed to order samples of their ejaculatory fluids. He could be forgiven, but he missed the single most important event in the entire incident so far. Jarod and Marie were now free of the bacteria. Something had killed everything in them. They would remain unconscious for another 10 hours. The nurse's mistake was to only clean up the cum the two had produced. The dead bacteria on their skin remained, causing Kevin to continue to smell the stink of another infected person.

The Arizona National Guard arrived in Humbol in another three hours. The disease was contained now but the round up of the infected people proceeded slowly. Kevin refused to cooperate any further, convinced that the government was just going to let them die. He was not going to help anyone kill Shelly or his mom.

However, Larry was the biggest problem. No one knew he was infected. The condom he had been infected from had protected Kevin's cum from the atmosphere, allowing the bacteria its only chance at casual (for the most part) transmission.

As Jarod and Marie were passing out in isolation, Jessica was returning to her apartment. The phone was ringing as she entered.

"Hello?"

"Mrs. Sikes?"

"Yes. Who is this."

"This is the lab technician at the urgent care clinic. We have the results of your cultures."

"Yes. Good. What did they show?"

"No infection, ma'am. Whatever it was, you didn't catch it."

"Thank God. What about my son?"

"I can't give his results, but let's just say that you he has nothing to worry about either."

"Thank you very much. Listen, I'm sorry I was such a bitch last night. Things were a little weird."

"That's all right ma'am. I've got to go. Stay well."

As she hung up the phone, she was inexplicitly short of breath. She couldn't seem to breath right. Her breath came short and fast. Her fingers were getting numb, like they were going to sleep. Dropping to her knees, she made a grab at the phone, but knocked it onto the floor, out of reach.

"Can't... breathe..." she stammered to no one.

She had never heard of hyperventilation and had no idea how to treat it. Her body detected the lack of carbon dioxide and constricted blood vessels, acting as if there was too much oxygen in her system. The cells in her brain panicked at the loss of oxygen and demanded more breaths, faster breaths, flushing more CO2 from her system, dropping the levels to near zero. Then it happened. Fire swept through her body, burning on the inside. She could not see it, but her entire body flushed red. The pain paralyzed her lungs, halting the breathing. CO2 levels began to recover. There was, however, a small period of time when those levels were incredibly low. When she recovered consciousness, Jessica Sikes would not experience intense sexual need for the first time in over 24 hours. The bacteria was gone from her system.

*

My thanks to D. for the great editing job. I know my long time readers have noticed the difference

I, as always, value your feedback and look forward to hearing both the complimentary and constructively critical comments.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,299 Followers
12