Infection Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,298 Followers

"Decreased CO2 levels."

"Right. Bacteria can't survive outside the body."

"Not even for a minute."

"Why?"

"The atmosphere is either toxic or lacking something?"

"It lives in us, toxic to it would be toxic to us, I think. What is not in the atmosphere in large quantities?"

"Heavier gasses, helium, carbon dioxide..."

"That's it! CO2 levels. Our blood has more CO2 than the atmosphere, that's why it leaves the blood in our lungs. The bacteria need CO2 and they used it up..."

"Leading to hyperventilation. So to get rid of the bacteria we just..."

"Don't treat the hyperventilation. The burning sensation inside."

"Is the last of the bacteria reacting to the dead material in the blood stream, a last gasp before extinction!"

The nurse, recognizing a learning process that she had seen before, let them play off of each other. She knew that sometimes the breaks one needs come from the strangest places. When they had reached their conclusion, she asked, "Let me get this straight. You think that the bacteria literally consume all the CO2 in the body and then die, and they only survive if the host treats the hyperventilation attack?"

"Exactly!"

"I'll have to get Dr. Jarvis to okay releasing you." Turning to her assistant, "Pass the word. If anyone suffers a hyperventilation attack, do not treat it, monitor only and make sure the patient does not go into respiratory arrest." She left the tent at a near run to look for Justin.

In the offices of Envirolabs, Justin and Frank were talking.

"Frank, I think we've caught it soon enough. Every indication is that no one has taken it out of the town."

"Mr. Roberts was a close call. If he hadn't gone to a prostitute, he would have left before the State Police had blocked the roads."

"Now we can concentrate on finding a cure."

Nurse Smithers rushed in. "Dr. Jarvis. The first two patients."

"What about them?"

"They're cured. There's no trace of the bacteria in their blood."

"Cured? How is that possible?"

"I think the couple has it figured. Hyperventilation. The bacteria are CO2 eaters and they deplete the body's supply."

Frank snapped his fingers. "Plant spores. Of course! Jarod said that the original infection was form plant spores on the meteorite. And the bacteria have cell walls like plants. It makes sense that they would consume CO2."

Justin smacked his forehead. "Of course! The atmosphere has less of the gas than our blood. Frank, can you rig a CO2 environment on a microscope? Not for long, just enough to confirm the theory?"

"Sure, just blast it with a fire extinguisher and you'll have a minute or so of increased levels. I'll set up the scope, you get some blood."

"Right. Nurse, instruct everyone to not treat hyperventilation attacks."

"Already done, doctor."

The experiment quickly confirmed the conclusions. The bacteria thrived in a high CO2 environment and died once it reduced back to normal levels. Shelly, once the cure was explained, volunteered to test an artificially induced attack. Other than the intense burning sensation, it was a total success. The rest of the patients were treated in short order, after being sedated to avoid feeling the pain. The ones who did not know about the outer space connection were allowed to believe that it was avian flu and that a new treatment nipped it in the bud.

The news media was told the same story with the addition that it was a mutated flu, leaving an explanation for not being able to use the same treatment if a real avian flu broke out. The remains of the meteorite were collected and taken to the CDC labs in Atlanta for isolation and study.

By eight that night, Jarod and Marie had been released. His car was still out the front and they drove to his house. Sitting in the car in front of his house, they looked at one another nervously. At the same time, they raised their hands and reached for one another. As if they didn't dare believe, they tentatively touched, flinching against a pain that did not happen. Wordlessly, they embraced and kissed, able to do so safely for the first time in several days.

"God, Marie, I want you so bad."

"Me too. I've been dying for this. Take me to bed, please."

Jarod got out and opened Marie's door for her. He led her by the hand to the front door and into the house. There, he grasped her tightly and kissed her again. This time their tongues played with one another. Moving to the bedroom, they shed their outer clothes and began to caress each other. For several minutes, they simply kissed and caressed, reacquainting themselves with the bodies they loved. When Jarod undid Marie's bra, she leaned back to give his mouth unfettered access to her breasts. With an occasional word of guidance from Marie, Jarod gave her tits a slow, sensuous tongue bath.

While he was sucking on her left nipple, Jarod's hand slipped down and slid Marie's panties off of her hips. Once freed, her pussy rubbed against his leg, leaving moisture behind and causing her to gasp. When his hand slipped between them to lightly run across her lips, she moaned, "Oh yes. God that feels so good." His finger brushed against her clit and she yelped.

Her hands slipped his briefs off and felt for his cock. It jerked when she touched it and her hand came away with a trail of precum. Licking it off of her hand brought a moan of pleasure. Marie wanted him in her mouth, to taste and savor. She pulled back and pushed him down on the bed. Once he was there, she bent over him and took a swipe at his cock with her tongue. Jarod moaned and thrust involuntarily.

"I want you too, Marie," he gasped.

Marie swung herself around and lay down on top of him, her cunt at his face. He grabbed her legs, spread them a little and licked at her pussy. Her moan was transmitted through her mouth into his cock. They licked at one another, using slow sensuous strokes of the tongue, able to take a slow pace from the beginning for the first time. Jarod found his face becoming smeared with her pussy juice and discovered that he liked the feeling. Marie knew she liked his precum already and concentrated on getting as much of that as she could.

Soon, however, as their own pleasure levels increased, they were distracting each other from the enjoyable task at hand. Marie made the first move and took his cock into her mouth. Jarod lost control and simply threw his head back and groaned. Marie kept it up, taking half of him in and caressing the shaft and tip with her tongue. Adding a little suction, she had Jarod writhing underneath her in under a minute. He felt every iota of pressure from the suction like a pull on the contents of his balls. Each touch from her tongue and lips was blasts of pleasure that charged him like an over inflated balloon. He arched his back as he felt his climax start. Clenching his cock to hold off for just a few seconds longer, he then blasted cum into Marie's mouth. She pulled back until just the tip was in and let him fill her before she swallowed.

Panting as he came down from his orgasm, he felt her hips wiggle on top of him. He opened his eyes to see a dripping pussy staring him in the face. Once again in control of himself, he bent in and licked at her. These strokes were deep and slow, delving into her pussy and brushing her clit oh, so softly. Each brush against her clit brought a gasp from her. Each penetration caused her to moan. Each time his tongue left her cunt, she pressed down to try to find it again. Several minutes of this had Marie panting in need, begging him to go faster and deeper, to pay more attention to her clit. He kept up this slow assault and edged her towards her climax inch by inch. So slow was its approach, that the start of her orgasm caught her by surprise.

Her breath caught in her throat and she could only utter a silent scream as her body shuddered in pleasure. Instead of starting in her cunt and spreading, this one seemed to start all over and converged on her cunt. The orgasm grew in magnitude slowly (for an orgasm) and peaked with her back arching and her hands clawing at the bed. A gasp in the middle and then the scream that had been trying to sound for several seconds escaped. It took another gasp and scream before she was spent. As she lay on him, panting in recovery, she thought, "I am such a lucky woman. I have the best lover in the world, and he's not getting away." She sighed as he gently licked at her wet legs and rubbed his hands against her sides.

It was now a week later. Jarod and Marie were finishing their shift at Blockbuster. The town was getting back to normal and there had been a slight increase in science fiction rentals, especially disease outbreak stories. Jarod and Marie had a copy of Andromeda Strain and Robin Cook's Invasion. They did not, however watch them that night. They had something better to do.

*

Thank you D. for your great editing job. I hope you all enjoyed this story and keep on the look out for new stories in the BDSM and Reluctance/Non-consent areas in the next couple of weeks.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,298 Followers
12