Infernal Machines Ch. 02

Story Info
Infinity - A Steampunk erotic novel.
2.6k words
4.28
6.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brief side note: The following is from the viewpoint of Attica's comrade, Maraldi. If this is the first chapter you have read within the Infernal Machines series - for the purposes of continuity - I recommend that you read from Ch. 01 first in order to get a better idea of what has previously happened.

*****

The glass of water I requested makes a gentle clinking noise as it nudges back and forth on the bedside table; she asked for it rough, and I paid enough for the both of us to have an equally good time.

My preferred method would have been to keep my hands against the wall, or at the very least a hard surface for gripping - however, she seems to be gaining enjoyment with my hands on her hips and occasionally her plump ass for every time she asks to be spanked 'like the naughty girl she is'.

Her moans are loud and excitable - they seem to drown out each of my grunts as I focus on thrusting into her.

"Ohhh yes baby! Mmmm that's it, fuck my ass! Mmmm yesss!"

I let out the odd moan here and there - it usually only comes out when she pushes herself back onto me. Her tight entrance is snug, but lubrication comes frequently in the form of my precum. Not that she's looking for that alone.

I spank her ass harder and with each she lets out a small squeal of delight. *That* makes me moan more - the debauchery in her voice is working wonders. My hands move around to her front, bringing me closer into her whilst I massage her heavy breasts, kneading them together and toying with her nipples.

Her moans grow in decibel - she lets out a small, exasperated scream before breathing heavily. I tease her as I move my left hand down her body - soaking wet. Good.

She persists, though she doesn't have to - her ass cheeks slap against me as she thrusts back into my hips, driving my hard cock in and out of her vigorously.

I caress my fingers up and her wet pussy lips as I moan out loud. I tell her I'm close and she begs me.

"Mmmph please - please cum! Cum mmmm inside of me! Fill me mmmm fill me up!"

Without a moment's notice I fulfil her desire and slam my length deep inside, releasing my hot cum into her tight ass.

She has her adorable moments - like when she nearly stumbled onto the bed earlier - and one of the few I've seen so far is how red her face becomes as she presses her face into the pillow. She's sustaining a long, pleasurable groan, much to my disappointment. I was looking forward to hearing her show how much she wanted this, but perhaps this line of work presents a challenge even to the hostess' customers.

I slip out of her and lean forward to kiss along the nape of her neck. I brush some of her long blonde hair away as I whisper into her ear.

"You were wonderful."

She takes the rest of what I owe and proceeds on her way. Never looked back as I bid her goodnight.

I sat alone for a short period; I took the glass of water from the side and began to sip at it slowly, staring outside towards the glistening moon. One of my few, true companions these days.

I rise to my feet and wrap one of the towels from the small chest of drawers around my waist, covering my lower as I make my way out into the stretch of hallway, closing the door behind.

Proceeding down towards the bathroom, I hear moans coming from one of the rooms close-by - a man and a woman. The female voice gasps.

"Did I hurt your arm?"

I smirk as I hear a growl return from the other, more masculine voice. I continue on down the hall.

She must be his lover.

I take a moment to examine the bathroom. Normally I would prefer to make use of the old-fashioned, copper bathtubs - in fact, I'm amazed they even have one here, given that they're quickly becoming less and less used - but I'm drawn instead to the shower that appears to have been newly fitted in. Silver nozzles and showerhead fixed to the wall; no sign of a pipe for the water to flow from.

I take my chances and am pleased by its usefulness. Hot water quickly coats my skin; I make use of the soap at the sink and lather some of it into my hands, massaging it into my arms before rinsing it off, doing the same for my legs and so on.

I turn away from the wall and close my eyes, stepping back slightly to allow the water to cascade down over my slicked hair and I push my hands gently through it, ruffling it slightly.

After a while I step out and carefully dry myself off - I massage the towel into my arms and legs, drying off my torso and back, cleaning my limp cock and ruffling my hair with the towel.

I wrap it once more around my waist.

I make my way back down the hallway - no noise coming from their room now. He's probably taking a break.

I reach the door and go to open it, only the door is slightly ajar. I barely step into the room before I notice this, and with caution I step in slowly. The light of the hallway covets barely enough of the room, but it manages to reach the end of my bed - and over a slender pair of feet.

I try to see more out of the darkness but the difference in light frequency makes this difficult - taking my chances, I instead move into the bedroom and close the door behind me, locking it as I keep my gaze focused over the dark silhouette at the bed.

"I didn't request any further service."

The figure doesn't make any form of response, but as I slowly move around the bed towards the window I can sense its eyes following me. I reach the bedside table.

"You're in my room...I suppose, then, you won't mind if I shed some light in here..."

No response again. I take a small packet of matches out of one of the drawers, being sure to carefully withdraw my gun also. I take it into my hand and, in fiddling with the packet with the other, carefully prepare it for any sudden movements. I strike a match against the wood of the table.

I light the candle and swiftly turn to hold my gun up to...her.

Much to my surprise, there is a young, slender female lying on my bed, staring up at me. The main attributes I notice are the discolouration of her skin - flamboyant patches of green and blue - her slightly pointed ears, and the most dazzling amber eyes I believe I've ever seen.

She's gazing up at me with what appears to be a content smile. It's like she's pleased to see me, but...to my recollection I've never met her before.

"Who...Who are you?"

She doesn't speak. She doesn't need to; With every word I utter, I feel myself growing weaker, mentally and physically. My gun falls from my hand and I simply stare at it.

I don't know what's come over me - I use what I can to look up to her. Her form is growing fuzzy. With the last of my strength I pounce onto the bed, moving atop of her wildly as my hands violently press into either side of the pillow.

She simply stares up at me. My breath is growing heavy as I try to fight for control of my own body. She leans in and whispers into my ear.

A language I don't recognise. My eyes flutter slightly as I switch between domination and submission; a word keeps flickering in my head.

"Infinity."

The force that held onto me suddenly disappeared - my breathing quickened. I stared at her with caution and a strange, curious desire.

She looks so innocent, lying there. She's fully naked, and the candle light dimly shows off her pert breasts; her slender figure, blue and green; her long, storm-purple hair covering some of the pillow and laid behind her, down to her shoulders.

I lean in close as I look over her face. "Who...What are you...Infinity..."

Then she takes me by surprise - she nods.

Meeting me half-way, she leans in with her eyes closed, her soft lips planted carefully into mine. My own eyes closed, slowly; my hands loosened their grip on the pillow.

I let my guard down.

Her soft hands rested gently upon my strong shoulders, caressing down along my arms before rising them up once more and wrapping her arms gently around my neck. I pressed myself in close, my hands caressing down her hips as my left hand moved around her back to pull her into me.

Our tongues met. She parted from me for a light gasp of breath and gazed at me. Her eyes pierced through mine; she leaned her head back and tilted it slightly, showing off her neck to me.

Submissive; I leaned in slowly, breathing in the sweet scent of her body. I grazed the tip of my nose lightly up her neck, which caused the younger female to shiver softly. I tenderly place a long kiss to her neck, soon planting a few more as I move my lips up and down. She releases a soft, high moan.

I nibble gently and I feel her legs move together beneath me. I move my head back up to stare at her, my right hand caressing back up and stroking her cheek. She nuzzles into my palm and I find myself slowly moving down her body.

I gaze at her breasts, cupping them as if they were fragile ornaments - I kiss between them, before kissing her breasts, lightly glazing her nipples with my tongue. She purrs - I think I'm doing well.

I move further down, but her hands succeed in reaching the destination before me. She covers herself modestly. I look up to her but she looks away this time. I stroke my fingers softly up along her legs, leaning down to slowly kiss upwards along them.

Infinity - such a strange, but undoubtedly pretty name for this...incredible creature.

Slowly but surely, her legs begin to part. I maintain a slow speed as I continue up her legs, before reaching my goal.

I place more tender kisses to her smooth skin; I slowly guide my tongue over her lips. She gasps and bucks her hips slightly, but I instinctively hold her legs - not too hard, but considering she should be technically tried as an intruder, it wouldn't be wise for me to allow her any advantage for suddenly escaping.

I watch her body, her chest rising slowly, then quickly, trying to calm herself, though the whole thing makes me feel like it's her first time.

I move my lips in closer - I make out with her lips. I close my eyes and lap my tongue, slowly, up and down. As I find the clit, I begin to softly suck and twirl the tip of my tongue around it - her breathing becomes irregular, and her hands have now reached into my hair, now in soft curls having not combed it back for better presentation.

She's holding on hard - this pleases me. I continue as she tries to move her legs. Maybe I'll let her move one...

I try to control the situation, but she instantly breaks free. Her legs wrapped around me, she makes a sudden move and it feels almost as if she's about to break my neck.

"I'm sorry..."

I gaze up at her. For the first time, words have been introduced, along with her concerned expression as she now sits on top.

I close my eyes as my hands caress along her thighs. I continue to wriggle my tongue back and forth, but this time I can feel her growing wet. She moans out, slowly rocking her hips back and forth. She grinds her pussy down onto my lips as I massage them into her.

She stops slightly - I continue, but she seems to be focused on something else.

Of course. It only occurs to me in that moment that, throughout all of this, my own genitalia has begun to react to the situation - a fact that is only truly recognised when her soft hands take a gentle hold of my shaft.

She moves her hand up and down, covering every inch of it as she repositions herself - she turns to face my length, keeping her crotch close to my mouth. My hands take a firm hold of her ass, spanking it briefly before I pleasure her once more with my mouth. Following suit, Infinity teases the tip of my cock with her tongue, before taking in what she can and massaging my length with her mouth.

We both moan into each other, which provides an extra (albeit slight) stimulation.

I can't take any more. I *want* her.

I part my lips from her pussy and lie her onto her back - in the process; she slips my length from out of her mouth and watches as I manoeuvre myself back to face her. Staring deeply into her eyes, I line myself up - she's already parted her legs for me, out wide before gently wrapping them around my waist, pushing me in closer and, helpfully, starting the penetration.

She's tight, but she seems to show no expression of pain. I move slowly just in case - I feel the first couple of inches enter her, then a couple more, until the final inch or so fills her.

She's biting her lip - her eyes rolling upwards as she lets out a content sigh. I watch her, curiously; cautiously. Lustfully.

Lovingly.

I move slowly, sliding my cock deeply in and out of her. She closes her eyes, embracing the pleasure with me as we both let out soft moans. Her hands gently grab onto my back, but much like me she doesn't seem to know where to keep them for long. I continue to thrust, harder, faster; her right hand slips away from me, up onto the pillow, gripping it, moving it underneath.

I let my guard down.

I close my eyes for only a moment - too late. They reopen violently as I feel a sharp, dull pain at my side. She's giving me that same content look from before, but as I look down I see her hand gripping the hilt of a blade, now buried into the area of my lung.

I cough up some blood onto the pillow.

She pushed me off of her and the surprising force of her actions cause me to collapse numbingly off of the bed. I cough once more, straining as I do everything I can to move around towards my gun.

I should have known it would be all for naught, however, as she stands before me on the cold hard floorboard. Defeated, I lie onto my back and watch her as she moves past me, kneeling down atop of me.

She looks so pleased to see me.

The light of the moon catches the blade above her head, as she quickly brings it back down, impaling the area of my heart. I let out a long, painful groan, whilst she simply smiles.

She doesn't even take the blade. Slowly rising to her feet, she simply stares at me. Content.

But why? Who was she? I try to call out as her figure becomes hazy, leading out of the door.

"Inf...Infin..."

My eyes...slowly grow dim...my breathing has begun to lessen. I know I need to...control myself, now, more than ever...I just need to rest my eyes...for a moment...

"Maraldi!"

END OF CHAPTER 2