Infidelity

Story Info
It's a game two can play.
2.8k words
4.12
72.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure John is cheating on you?" Pastor Eaton asked.

Not knowing where to turn I had made an appointment with Pastor Eaton to see what I should do after I learned my husband of seven years was having an affair with who I thought was my best friend, Dianne McLean

John had been seen going into the Red rose Motel with McLean in the middle of the afternoon when he was supposed to be at work. Gert Curley had seen them and Gert was an impeccable source of information.

"Yes, I am sure." I begin to sob.

"OK, just take a deep breath and relax, it's not as bad as you think." Eaton attempted to comfort me.

"But what about the children?" I whined.

John and I had two children, Alley our five-year-old and Trevor who was two.

"The children don't need to know." Eaton said.

"But I can't go on like this!" I groaned.

"You can confront him and more than likely have it escalate where it could threaten your marriage or you could reassess your own conduct." The pastor advised.

"I don't understand?" I was confused.

"If you don't say anything these things usually run themselves out but in the meantime you can have your own fun so it doesn't bother you so much." Eaton explained.

It was not the answer I had expected.

"Go home and think about it and I will see you again tomorrow at two." Eaton dismissed me.

Mary-Anne Easton was bent over Eaton's desk, her jeans and panties around her ankles. Eaton was sowing his seed into the submissive teens fertile garden.

Easton had confided in Eaton about her father's inappropriate behavior after she had passed through puberty. The pretty eighteen-year-old revealed that her father had begin touching her and progressed to having intercourse with her.

Eaton told Marry-Anne it was a daughter's duty to look after the needs of her father and that she should lovingly offer him the gift of her body. To reinforce it was the proper thing to do Eaton had partaken of the naïve beauty in hi study.

"Thank you pastor," Mary-Anne said pulling up her jeans with a fresh load of Eaton's sperm safely within her womb.

"Silly girl" thought Eaton, "When she discovers she's pregnant she will assume it is her father's child".

"I would like you to come and see me again next week to see how you are doing Mar-Anne." Eaton said as she left.

I was a bit more objective when I arrived at Eaton's study the following afternoon.

"I don' t think I really understand what you said yesterday." I started the session.

"If your husband thinks it is OK for him to cheat on you then why isn't it OK for you to do it?" Eaton proposed.

"Oh no, I couldn't do that!" I protested.

In all of our marriage I had been satisfied with John and my sex life and had not even thought about anyone else.

"And why not?" Eaton persisted.

"I'm just not like that."

"You could be?" Eaton suggested.

Was I going crazy? Was my pastor advising me to commit adultery?

"How?" I inquired.

"You could have your own affair and take your mind off John's indiscretion." Eaton suggested.

"And who could I trust to have this affair with?" I challenged.

"Me!" Eaton smiled.

Brian Eaton was like a father to me/ I had been attending the Normanhurst Baptist Church since we had moved onto Tolton Avenue not long after we were married. John was not much of a churchgoer but I liked to attend and later took the children along with me.

It was a small congregation and Pastor Eaton and his wife Helen barely managed on his meager stipend. Money aside, Pastor Eaton served with the zeal of the Good Sheppard caring for his flock before his own needs.

Eaton was a man of about fifty or so I would say, bespectacled and not particularly handsome but always had a warm welcoming smile on his face. It was hard not to love him.

"Are you serious?" I said in shock.

"Very!" Eaton assured me.

"But what about Mrs. Eaton?" I asked even though I was not considering his proposal.

"Like John. She will never need to know about it." He said. "It is a big step, sleep on it before you give me your answer."

I went home with Eaton's proposal swimming in my mind. Could I possibly do such a thing? I knew I could trust Eaton to be discreet; he would not want to be found out anymore than me. I knew he would be kind and gentle with me. That night I convinced myself to try the pastor's suggestion.

"Hello Mrs. McLean?" Eaton spoke into the phone.

"Yes," the uncertain female voice answered.

"This is Pastor Eaton of Normanhurst Baptist Church. A matter of importance involving you has come to my attention that we need to discuss." Eaton greeted the unfaithful wife.

"What is that pastor?" Dianne McLean asked.

"I think you better come to my office tonight after dinner to discuss it." Eaton proposed.

After giving his next prey directions to his office her hung up the phone and prepared to seduce the adulteress.

Dianne arrived at 7 pm dressed in a conservative blue print dress scattered with miniature pink roses. The neckline was high, not emphasizing her generous breasts and Eaton Immediately saw why John Greene was fucking her.

"I am so glad you could come." Eaton greeted her.

"What is this about?" Dianne asked taking the seat opposite Eaton's desk.

"It has come to my attention that you are having an affair with John Greene." Eaton stated.

Dianne McLean turned white; a look of anguish covering her face.

"It will do no good to deny it." Eaton added.

Eaton loved having females in this position, under his power and willing to do anything to stay in his favor.

"Are you going to tell Michelle?" she whimpered.

"That depends on you." Eaton smiled.

We met in Carver City, an hour's drive from Jarvis where we would not be recognized. Eaton did not wear a dog collar so it was not obvious that he was a cleric. He had arrived before me and booked a room at the Carriage Inn on the outskirts of town. We met at the Dunkin Donut and drove to the motel in Eaton's plain green Chevy. He went ahead and unlocked the door and I hurried into the room behind him.

Eaton was looking forward to fucking my brains out. Dianne had been a good fuck but I was the prize he was looking forward to. I had even been dumb enough to give him $100 to cover the room, feeling guilty about him spending his limited income on helping me.

I was totally out of my element. The room was nice, white painted furnishings with gold scrolling. A large-screen TV in the matching credenza, a king-size bed covered with a snow-white duvet dominated the room. It was an ideal environment for my first venture outside of my marriage bed.

I had not had another lover other than my husband since I lost my virginity in the backseat of Billy Marsden's father's car on the night of the high school prom. That was so many years ago.

I had deliberately dressed unassumingly not wanting to give the image of a Jezebel. A cheery yellow summer dress with an old-fashioned white bra and plain white silk panties beneath.

Since alcohol and smoking were two vices Pastor Eaton abstained from I went directly into the washroom to prepare to become an adulteress.

I stripped naked and looked at myself in the mirror. "Not bad!" I thought scrutinizing my still firm breasts and nicely rounded ass. I took a deep breath and got up the nerve to rejoin my lover.

"Very nice!" Eaton said as he scanned my naked body. "Your husband is a foolish man".

Eaton approached me and guided me over to the waiting bed. He had turned back the duvet and laid me across the crisp white sheets. I lay on my back, legs slightly spread, while Eaton removed his underwear.

I caught a glimpse of his erection as he mounted me. It did not appear to be even as big as my husband's. Eaton worked his way between my legs and lifted my ankles to place them on his shoulders. I closed my eyes as I felt his cock enter me.

It was a surprisingly indifferent sensation feeling a strange cock occupying the space that had been previously dedicated to my husband's exclusive use. My pelvic muscles instinctively contracted around the visitor.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" Eaton moaned as he reached his maximum depth in my vagina.

Curiously I began to fuck.

The cock felt good, it excited my cervix just as John's did. Soon my juices were flowing to lubricate Pastor Eaton's cock just as they did John's. I wrapped my arms and legs around Eaton's grunting body and thrust my hips upwards to meet his plunges.

"Oh yes, fuck me, I am a naughty girl!" I pleaded.

I could not believe what was happening, here I was fucking my pastor and talking dirty to him! It felt so good.

Eaton's cock may not have been big but her knew his way around a pussy. His strokes awakened sensations that had been sleeping for over a decade. Expertly he knew where the triggers to my orgasm were located.

We had now fallen into a frantic dance of lust, Eaton's erection stabbed in and out of me in rapid piercing thrusts. My uterus bears down on his blade craving his life-giving sperm.

"Come in me pastor!" I moaned.

"What about John?" he asked.

"Who's John?" I smiled.

I felt his warmth filling my hungry womb.

I returned home a "born again" woman. No more stodgy inhibitions about sharing my body. I had discovered fucking other men could be as pleasing or even more pleasing as fucking my cheating husband. If he wanted to stick his dick into Dianne McLean then good luck to him, I was about to have my first black cock.

I had casually leafing through the pages of "Black & Proud" magazine at the Wal-Mart book department when I came across the picture. It was the New York Knick's star forward, Malik Rose. Rose was completely naked and 10" of black cock hung down almost to his knees! Right then I decided I had try a black cock in me.

Malik Rose was out of the question but Vince Scott who owned the corner variety store was a black man built like a professional football player. Scott was married but always looked at me lustfully when I shopped in his store. I figured it would be easy to tempt him into my bed.

I had not ventured out of the house without a bra for years but drastic plans called for drastic measures. I was sure once Scott got a glimpse of my bare breasts he would be putty in my hands.

There was only one old guy at the counter buying a lottery ticket when I entered the store. I felt naked without a bra and only a loose fitting tank top covering my large breasts.

Discreetly I wandered to the back of the store pretending to look for a certain brand of soda until the other customer left with his lucky ticket.

"Mr. Scott, do you have any of the diet ginger ale?" I called.

Scott made his way back to where I was looking.

I was bent forward and the neckline of my top hung open allowing an excellent view of my bare boobs to the shopkeeper. I could feel Scott's caressing my exposed nipples.

"Do you see any?" I asked.

"Oh sorry, no, maybe there's some in the back room." Scott was torn back from his lustful thoughts.

Shall I come and look with you?" I offered.

The stockroom was maze of cardboard boxes and cases of soda. A narrow door from the store separated it. The cases of soda were in the back corner out of sight from the store entrance. That is where I embraced Scott and kissed him.

His hands run up my sides lifting my top with them. He filled his hands with my naked tits as out tongues intertwined. I left with a bottle of diet ginger ale and a rendezvous arranged for later that night.

John called just before dinner to tell me he had to work late and would not be home until about 11 pm. I knew he was just going to stick his dick into Dianne but I didn't care. I told him not to hurry, I was going to have an early night and be in bed before dark. I did not tell him who I was going to be in bed with!

Scott arrived after 7 pm parking his car in the school parking lot like I had asked him. Quickly I whisked him in the side door of the house and locked the door.

I had changed into my white floor-length negligee to entertain him. The gown was made of transparent material and did not conceal ant details of my naked body. I had shaven for my black lover and my radiant pink nipples beamed through their veiled cups.

I wasted no time getting Scott into the bedroom. I slipped off my gown and climbed onto the bed while he got undressed.

When he pulled down his shorts and his huge black cock popped out, I smiled. He was no Malik Rose but his cock as bigger than any I had ever seen and it was about to go into me. Reaching into the pocket of his discarded trousers he retrieved a foil wrapped condom, he opened the package and carefully rolled it down over his erection.

Scott was like a mountain of Precambrian rock covering me as I lay there legs wide open ready to be invaded. He positions his massive cockhead at my entrance; it feels warm, smooth and big! Slowly he introduces me to the marvel of black cock, his mammoth auger spreading my labia as he enters me. My vagina is challenge to accept such a massive insertion, my cervix forming a tight glove around his cock. Slowly and gently he feeds inch after inch of endless cock into where it belongs until finally I have taken it all. I feel like the proverbial "stuffed turkey", never ever had I felt so full of cock.

"Oh my God!" I moaned as we began to fuck.

Slowly at first he begins to slide his thick pole in and out of my bloated fuck hole. My hips follow his motion in an attempt to control the friction he is creating within my pussy. Gradually as I adapt Scott increased the rhythm of servicing me. My legs are now tightly wrapped around his ass as my body rises and falls riding his cock.

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me baby!" I plead in my delight,

Scott answers my plea driving the considerable length of his black cock deeper into me than any man had been before.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moan about twenty times as my pussy is ravished by blacksnake. I am certain that the black man has destroyed me for use by inferior white cocks; this huge black cock has permanently altered my cunt.

Here I was with another woman's husband's cock in me and enjoying it far too much.

"Take the condom off." I whispered into his ear.

"What?" Scott said in amazement.

"I want you to come in me." I asked.

I don't know why but something in me craved having my eggs exposed to Scott's black baby seed. John had had a vasectomy so there had been no need for me to use birth control. Pastor Eaton had emptied his sperm into my womb and now I was inviting a black man to come in my unprotected pussy! Was I insane? John should have never stuck his dick into McLean or any other bimbo!

Scott withdrew briefly to remove the unwanted rubber. Quickly he lid back into my now well-lubricated tunnel. Bare kin caressed my sensitive tissue and the sensation was divine.

"Oh yes Baby, make me pregnant!" I taunted him.

Anyone would tell you it is not a good idea to tease a guy with his bare cock in you about making you pregnant. But at the time I didn't give a shit, if I got knocked-up too bad. I knew my uterus was committed to taking Scott's genes.

I could feel Scott was close; I was on the brink trying to hold back so we could come together.

"Now Baby, now!!" I cried as my orgasm escaped on me.

It hit me like a tropical storm, ripping control of my body from me in its powerful tentacles.

"Oh my God, I can't stand it!" I screamed as I morphed into a brilliant star careening through an endless sky.

My orgasm was unbelievable, the kind you only hear about in stories but have never experienced. Just as I was learning to control my spasms I felt the gush of Scott's sperm flood my womb, oh my God I was certainly pregnant!