Infidelity

Story Info
One Fella's solution to the problem of a straying wife.
1.8k words
2.76
62.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers

"So, you've been with another boy?"

She nodded, eyes downcast, standing before me in her short dressing gown, hair still damp from her bath.

I sighed, and got up from my chair, and walked over to her. She was silently shedding tears, her shoulders vibrating with the effort to keep quiet, but her cheeks soaked and drops falling from her chin onto the dressing gown.

"There's no point in you crying now, is there, dear?" I said, then lifted her face to look at me.

"I don't want to lose you..." She said, tears running down her face.

"I don't want to lose you either, but how can I live with you knowing that you don't love me, and only me. I can't handle you being with another man, girl! Dammit, we're married!"

"I am so sorry, It was an accident, It won't happen again, I promise." She replied, but I roughly pushed her out of the way and stormed out of the living room. She followed me into the den, where I slumped in my favorite chair and just looked at her, feeling angry, hurt, and totally betrayed.

She stood in the doorway, unsure of what to do, and we stayed that way for about fifteen minutes, before she turned and went into our bedroom, where she collapsed on the bed, sobbing brokenly.

It tore at my heart to hear her so sad, but that feeling was overwhelmed by my anger at her affair. In our four years of marriage I had plenty of opportunity to have an affair with my female staff, and our house keeping staff. In Malaysia it was almost expected that the female staff of a wealthy businessman were at his sexual beck and call. But I had never strayed. I didn't want to, and now ... she had strayed.

I got up and walked out of the den, following her cries and sobs until I entered the main bedroom, I firmly closed the door and walked to the edge of the bed, where she had sat up, watching me with her tear-stained face.

"What am I supposed to do? You have shamed me! You had an affair with one of my staff! You have dishonored me in front on my entire workforce. How can I operate my business now? You tell me!"

She knelt on the bed, arms towards me, pleading with her eyes. I glared at her, then sat on the edge of the bed, not facing her, stiff-backed, anger still coursing through my veins. She came up behind me and laid her hand on my shoulder, I shrugged it off and spun, pulling her off balance so that she fell against me. Suddenly her ass was under my face, and I slapped it, as hard as I could in my off-balance position. She froze as I stopped, my hand pressed hard against her ass, feeling it through the terrycloth of her bathrobe.

"I know how I can forgive you, my wife. I am going to beat you until I feel you have repaid me with your tears what hurt you have done to my heart!"

She nodded, then got up, and climbed off the bed. She walked over to the dresser and slipped out of her robe as I got up and removed my shirt, pants and other outer vestments. By the time I was down to my underwear, she was standing in front of me holding one of our CP implements which we had both agreed had no place in erotic play; it was a six foot long strap we had found in a stall in Penang. An evil implement, it was 1/4 inch thick, strong rubber, with ridges all along one side. Heavy and brutal, the one time I had used it on her, playfully, it had left deep red bruises that had taken some days to fully heal.

I took the strap from her and pulled out a chair. She bent over the back, resting her hands on the seat as I took a step behind and to her side, then coiled the strap, ribbed side in, and swung it towards her naked backside. The sound was like a bolt of lightning, she cried out, and jumped clear of the floor, nearly falling over the chair from the fire in her seat, and I was shocked by the impact force. Already, a red welt had appeared, covering a third of one buttock, running diagonally down, across the apex of her thighs, down the undercurve of her other buttock and onto her upper thigh.

I may have been irrationally angry with her, totally with reason, but I was not sadistic, and this thing caused far too much pain for my taste. I grabbed her by the arm, dropped the strap, and sat down on the bed, pulling her over my lap and began spanking her as hard as I could bring my hand down onto her bottom.

She lay passively, grunting and gasping as my hand turned her bottom a nice shade of splotchy red and caused a rising heat in my hand. I stopped after about eight minutes, then made her stand up. I turned her around and lay her the other way across my lap and continued with my other hand. She began to struggle after another few minutes, but I held her down and continued to beat her bare bottom until my other hand was so sore it hurt more than I could imagine her deep red bottom did. I stopped, resting my hand on her flaming bottom, as she slowly realized that I had stopped and tried to get up. I let her, but guided her into a kneeling position beside me.

"Tell me this, did you at least make him use a condom?"

Her eyes went wide, and she nodded. "Of course, I no want his baby, I only want your baby!"

"Good." I said, and pushed her onto her back as I rolled onto her, pulling my underwear down and then eased my erect cock between her lips and up into her vagina.

She cried as her very sore bum hit the rough sheets and at the sudden entry of my member, but didn't even try to object.

I fucked her hard, feeling the tightness of her vagina as it wrapped itself around my cock, not as a pleasurable sensation, but as a vent for my anger, and I took full advantage of it. Pounding into her roughly, violently. My groin slamming against hers, my cockhead hitting her cervix every once in a while, causing her to cry and toss her head from side to side. I pounded into her for some minutes, but it didn't feel good enough.

I slid out, and pulled her legs up, lifting her entire body so that both her pussy and anus were at a good angle of penetration, then I pulled her onto me, nestling my cock against the entrance to her anus. She blinked, and whimpered, then glanced towards the night table, where a bottle of lubricant was. I simply rubbed my leaking cockhead against her anus, and pushed hard, feeling her body open, and causing a long cry from her as my cock penetrated, unlubed, into her bowels.

Her cry made me feel better; for some reason, hurting her sexually made me feel better for her infidelity. I pushed into her anus until I was fully buried inside her, her legs spread open, resting on my arms, she gasped in pain while I grunted in pleasure. I began to move, sliding back and forth through her tight passage, feeling it slowly get slipperier as my cock drooled inside her, easing my passage. I gripped her waist and fucked into her as hard as I could, causing her to cry on each thrust and withdrawal, but I just didn't care any more. I wanted, no, needed her to realize that I owned her, body and soul. She was mine, nobody else's.

I felt the sensation that preceded my orgasm and began to fuck her hard, ramming in and out hard, until I felt the rush, at which point I pulled all the way out, holding my cock in my hand and letting it squirt onto her bare pussy and bruised anus.

I let her legs drop as I finished cumming, and knelt there, watching her as she slowly pulled her legs up and then got onto her own knees, facing me.

She spread her legs a bit and ran a finger between her legs, picking up some of my sperm, which she looked at, then looked at me.

"Why?"

"You don't yet deserve my sperm inside you, girl. You aren't forgiven yet, not by a long shot. I am going to punish you every day, until I feel you've atoned for your crime. Or would you prefer I divorce you?"

She shook her head. "No, no divorce, please. I love you, I accept your punishment. I do not want divorce, please." She knew as I did that if I divorced her, and her infidelity went public, she would be arrested and sent to a woman's prison for three months, where she would be beaten daily and forced to undergo some very serious and harsh treatment in keeping with the law towards unfaithful spouses.

I looked at her long and hard, then with a jerk of my head, told her to go stand in the corner. She got off the bed and went to her corner, putting her hands on her head and stood, her well-reddened ass on display as I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

While I was cleaning the debris off my cock, it sprang back to life, and by the time I walked back onto the bedroom, I was fully erect again. I told her to come over to me, and she obeyed. I pushed her to her knees and pushed myself into her soft mouth. She immediately began to suck and lick me, her lips forming a tight ring around the shaft as her tongue laved and licked along the tip and sides of my hard member.

After some minutes, I pulled her to her feet and pushed her onto the bed again, then got on top of her and again pushed into her pussy. This time I fucked her not quite as hard as before, but still a lot more brutally than I normally made love. And I came in her as well.

The next morning, when she woke up, I was already awake, and as she came out of the bathroom, I was sitting on the edge of the bed, and patted my lap. She sighed, and laid herself across my lap for the first of many hard spankings to let me forget how she had betrayed my trust in her.

chiangku
chiangku
82 Followers