Infidelity Gets Out of Hand

Story Info
Affair with his secretary that has unintended consequences.
1.5k words
4.07
79.6k
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I became a slave to two women at once...


I am an attorney in a mid-sized firm in Chicago and my old, but incredible, secretary had just retired and it was time to interview candidates for her replacement. Human Resources sent me the resumes of ten women to look at. I discarded five right off the bat and decided to interview the other five.

The first three women interviewed and were just unimpressive. This is a very busy, very high stress law firm and I wasn't sure they could cut it. The fourth woman was very qualified and very young and hot. I was tempted to hire her for all the obvious reasons but I am a married man and this was a person I was going to be spending a lot of time with including trips, late nights and weekends. Not to mention that there were a ton of good-looking women in the office already – secretaries and attorneys both.

When Emma came in I knew she'd be perfect. She was very qualified and a little frumpy. She was a red head in her mid-40's, wore unattractive clothes and was married with 2 kids – I viewed her as the least tempting of all five and since she was qualified I hired her on the spot.

Looking back I should have taken a clue from a small comment she made, but thought nothing of it at the time. She noticed a picture I had on my desk of my wife in a leather pencil skirt – I find nothing sexier than a confident woman in leather – and commented on how attractive my wife was and how she loved her outfit.

As the weeks went on Emma and I spent a lot of time together and I began to notice that while she could use a make-over, she was pretty good looking under the sloppy clothes, hair that needed a cut and little make-up. She'd kept herself fit even after having children in her early 30's. I'd heard a few of the other secretaries gossiping about her behind her back since everyone in the office was so well dressed and one night over Chinese takeout I approached the subject with her. I told her I loved having her as my secretary, she was doing a fantastic job and then let her know there had been some gossip around the office and I'd be willing to help her if she wanted to spruce herself up some. She agreed it was time for a makeover and I agreed to give her a small raise to help her with the cost.

Emma took a week off to get herself together and when she came back she turned heads. Nice modern hair cut and her hair was a darker shade of red that perfectly complemented her pale skin. Nice makeup with a deep red lip gloss that showed her thick sexy lips. Nice, gray modern business skirt suit, red satin blouse unbuttoned as far as she could go, pantyhose with seems up the back and sexy patent red leather 6 inch pumps. She had long sexy legs, nice tight ass and when she took her jacket off you could see she had a beautiful set of tits as well.

After this transformation Emma not only worked harder but became a lot nicer to me, more flirtatious and told me she was extremely grateful to me for pushing her to do this – she was more confident and had never felt better. I was happy I could help her but it was getting harder to concentrate on work. The day she came in wearing a tight black leather pencil skirt and tight red cashmere sweater was the day it started going farther downhill.

She'd occasionally wear leather skirts (always professional pencil skirts but she must have had them in five different colors) with a nice satin blouse or tight sweater and these days I was finding I was locking the door to my office and jerking off thinking about her and the way those skirts hugged her ass tightly or how cupping her tits through those satin blouses must feel.

Sometimes we'd go home for dinner and then come back to the office to work or meet in the office after lunch on a Saturday or Sunday and we'd find we'd have my wing all to ourselves. In these casual situations she'd still put in an effort to look hot. The leather skirts would get shorter and be accompanied by leather heeled boots and the blouses would be more open and tighter. Many times she'd wear leather pants or leather jeans with heels and different shirts. She obviously had caught on to the fact leather clad women drive me crazy and was trying to drive me crazy but I couldn't figure out how she knew, so one late night in the office when she was wearing a tight pair of leather pants I asked her about it.

"Emma, I have to say, the change in you is incredible. You have all the guys in the office going crazy."

"Well John, you're my boss, you're the only one I want to please."

"Well, I hope I am not being out of line here, but I have to admit there's nothing sexier than a woman who can wear leather well. And you wear it well."

"Thank you, but I knew you felt that way."

"Yeah? How?"

"The first clue was the picture on your desk of your wife. It's subtle but you can tell your hand is on her ass. I also have noticed when ordering your wife's gifts that you buy her something leather, latex or PVC every holiday. It's not like it took a rocket scientist to figure it out."

"No, I suppose it doesn't."

She then came around the desk and sat on my lap. "What are you doing? We're both married."

"We're just having a little fun, we're not doing anything wrong. Do you want to touch my pants? I know you do, I can feel it."

It was true, my cock was throbbing and pulsating into her ass. I couldn't help myself, I ran my hands over her thighs, back to her ass and then back around to the inside of her thighs. She purred a little and her ass squirmed on my lap. She turned around, put her hands on the desk and rubber her ass onto my cock. I couldn't keep my hands off her ass, rubbing the leather and hearing it creak. She then climbed up on the desk and thrust her ass into my face. Grabbing her by the hips I buried my face into the back of those pants and sniffed the leather rubbing my face all over her leather-covered ass. She then climbed down, straddled me and began kissing me deeply. I continued running my hands all over her as we made out.

After a moment she stopped, stood up, wheeled my chair around ninety degrees and walked over in front of me and dropped to her knees. She positioned herself in a way that I'd be able to look at her in the mirror and ran her hands up my legs. She got to my belt and unfastened it all while looking me in the eyes and licking her teeth. She got my jeans undone and jerked my pants and underwear down at the same time causing my extremely erect cock to flop around before it stood straight up. She reached up and grabbed it, running her finger over the top and rubbing my pre-cum over the head of my cock before slowly stroking me.

"Wow. It felt big through your pants, but it's more impressive in person."

I couldn't respond, all I could do was moan. She slowly stroked me before reaching forward and sliding her mouth all the way down my cock sucking me hard. She sucked and sucked, stopping to lick my balls and shaft as she stroked me. She stood up while still stroking me and turned around.

"Slap my ass." I didn't waste anytime and gave her a few good whacks. "Hmm, fuck that feels good." She then got back down and sucked with a new fury. It wasn't long before the combination of my months long fantasies and the foreplay caught up with her amazing ability to suck a cock and I came hard into her mouth. She kept sucking, swallowing everything I could give her smiling the whole time.

She then got up and walked to my in office bathroom and cleaned up and re-applied her lip gloss. She came in, poured herself a glass of wine and sat back down across from me. I was still sitting there wiped out. She was just smiling still.

"Did you like that?"

"Yeah, I did. Wow."

I pulled my pants back up and zipped up.

"Um, this is awkward."

She just smiled and said, "We spend so much time together. We don't have time to be with our spouses as much as we'd like. What's wrong with us keeping each other a little personal company as well as professional company?"

I just nodded as I couldn't think of anything else to say. I knew I participated and had to think things through myself. I didn't know this was not the end but just the beginning.