Infidelity Revisited Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan takes Charmaine on her dresser and later in the car.
4.9k words
4.58
120.1k
29

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,102 Followers

Charmaine woke up the next morning and thought about the night before. Arousal welled up within her and she headed straight to the bathroom. A cold shower helped a little.

However, she couldn’t take a cold shower all day long though, and thoughts of Ryan would not stay out of her head. She was horny. With Danny, if she had sex with him the day before, she often was fine with going another couple weeks without it. A nine and a half inch cock made all the difference. 6 o’clock could not come soon enough.

At quarter to six, she began to watch for him. Fortunately, her mom and step dad were out on the back patio, so she wouldn’t have to think up an excuse for a new guy arriving. She was glad she wouldn’t have to pretend that she did not cheat on Danny last night.

She became more and more aroused as the time approached. As she got ready, she kept watching for him out the window. When she saw his car pull in, he was right on time. A surge of pleasure shot through her crotch, and she chastised herself – he was just a friend…she would just be hanging out with ‘friends’. That was all. Right?

Charmaine answered the door wearing a white T-shirt and blue pants that went just past her knees, no socks, no panties (she often didn’t wear any, they were uncomfortable). Her dirty blonde hair was down past her shoulders. She looked absolutely stunning.

“Hi!” Ryan said, smiling his winning smile. He leaned forward, catching her off guard with a kiss. Tingles went through her body despite herself.

“I just have one more thing to do, come upstairs for a sec.” Charmaine said. She didn’t want her mother coming in and seeing this guy at the door. She was 28 years old and she felt like she was in high school again living here! He followed her up the stairs, more than a little turned on by her ass as he stared at it. She walked into her bedroom.

“This is my room…” she began, as if giving him some sort of official tour. She turned around and was again caught off guard as he slid his arms around her and kissed her mouth. Their lips smacked as he kissed her again.

He forced his tongue into her mouth as his hands slid down to her ass. He squeezed her soft cheeks as she pressed her body closer. She didn’t want this kiss to end, but she knew it had to. Who knows if her mom would come back in the house, and if she was caught kissing another man, it would be all over with Danny.

She felt the bulge in his shorts press against her stomach and more thrills went up her spine. She sent her own tongue into his mouth, and they kissed passionately.

He slowly slid his hand around to the front of her body over her shirt, cupping her breast. He could feel her nipple harden at his touch. He squeezed her soft mound, and she sighed into his mouth. She was having a lot of trouble finding the strength to stop this fantastic kiss. They really did have to get going.

His hand slid down between her legs over her pants. “Mmmph…” she moaned into his mouth, suddenly deciding that she could wait a little longer. He rubbed her pussy over her clothes, sending huge tingles up her body. Her crotch ached with desire, and he was just making it worse! She ran her tongue along his, her breathing becoming laborious. She felt the button on her pants undo, and her zipper slowly come down.

Ryan slid his hand down the front of her pants, pleasantly surprised to notice that she wasn’t wearing panties. He ran his fingers through the curls of her pubic hair until they reached her wet slit.

Once again, she was soaked down there, and he knew that she was all his. He ran his finger up and down her sopping wet lips, sending a surge of pleasure up her body. She kissed him with more urgency as he teased her pussy with his finger. She was subtly writhing against his hand when he suddenly dipped a finger into her moist tunnel. “Mmmmph…” she sighed into his mouth.

When he was satisfied that he had her good and hot, he slipped his hand out of her pants and broke the kiss, sitting her down on the bed. Her bed squeaked loudly when she landed on it, and she was reminded again that she could not fuck this guy – at least not right now! She stared at him lustfully as he undid his shorts. What was he doing?

“My, ah, mom is just out back.” She said, nervously. She hungered for his cock, even just to put it in her mouth, hell even just to SEE it again! But her mom WAS just out back, and this definitely was NOT her boyfriend of four years. Ryan pulled out his humongous penis. She could feel the temperature in her pussy go up a few degrees.

“No problem.” He replied, “I thought we’d just fool around a little, just for a minute. You look incredible, Char.” She was sitting straight up on the edge of the bed, and this man’s huge cock was just inches from her face.

Heart pounding, her small hand reached out for it hesitantly. Her fingers wrapped around his thick shaft, squeezing it. She slowly moved her head towards it as he stepped a little closer to where she sat on the bed. She pointed it down to her mouth, and she softly kissed his fat mushroom head.

Tingles went through her body, and he was the one being touched! She looked up at him with dark eyes, opening her mouth. Her sexy lips slid over the head of his penis, gradually sliding him inside. Her lips slid down his pole until she could take no more, he was touching her throat when she was about six inches down. She slowly slid her lips back up. ‘slurp’ she pulled him out of her mouth, her tongue snaking out and licking around his shaft like a lollypop.

Charmaine slid him back into her mouth, and began to bob her head back and forth on his organ. ‘slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ went her mouth, eagerly. Ryan pushed her hair out of her beautiful face, holding her head as she gave him another great blowjob. Her lips glided expertly along his shaft, her eyes were now closed.

Eager to continue with his seduction of this spoken for woman, he gently lifted her chin, his penis popping out of her mouth. He bent to kiss her, and her lips found his. Her tongue darted into her mouth.

She fell back on her hands at the force of the kiss, which was his intent. He broke the kiss, hands grabbing her pants. Charmaine found herself raising her ass, despite her strongest inner warnings. He pulled them down her tanned legs, and she pulled her bare feet out of them one by one.

She was panting, watching him. Her feet were in the air, her legs were apart a little, the pink lips of her pussy were swollen and pressed together, surrounded by curls of neatly trimmed pubic hair.

As she watched him kneel on her bedroom floor, she opened her legs wider, offering him her treasure. Ryan could smell the strong scent of her pussy as bent his head closer. He softly kissed the inside of her thigh, and she watched as he kissed the inside of her other one. He kissed her wet cunt lips, and they quivered slightly at his touch.

She gasped, closing her eyes for a moment. She rested her feet on the edge of the bed, resigning herself to the fact that she won’t find the strength to turn down this gorgeous man. He stuck out his tongue and slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, his tongue penetrating her slightly, gathering her tasty juices.

“Ohhhh…” Charmaine sighed. She was holding herself up on her elbows and watching between her thighs. She loved watching herself getting eaten out! His hands caressed the outside of her thighs as he slid his tongue into her steamy hole.

It felt so good, she could feel her orgasm rocket towards her already. She was subtly writhing her pussy up into his face, breathing heavily. Ryan ran his tongue up her slit to her clitoris where he teased the little nub. Bolts of pleasure shot up her body, she was almost there.

He sucked her little button into his mouth, running his tongue across it back and forth rapidly. “Unh!” she moaned, wincing as the wave of orgasm hit her. She bit her lip, withholding a cry as she came. He finally released her clit as she stretched her legs out around him. She gasped for breath, bringing her feet back down to the bed as the orgasm subsided. He kissed her pussy one more time.

Ryan lifted his head up, lips searching for hers. She kissed back breathlessly, unaware that he was stroking his long cock in anticipation of putting it in her. He was leaning over her and he was holding his manhood mere inches from her treasure. He was holding himself up above her with one hand when he broke the kiss.

Charmaine looked down between them. Her pussy flooded when she saw the big monster that he wielded, and was aiming for her slit. She watched, not protesting as he pressed his swollen head against the hungry lips of her pussy. Her pink petals opened up and she slowly sucked the top half of his penis into her needy vagina.

“Ohhhh God…” she moaned. He stretched her so wide! She had almost forgotten the sensation! He only got about six inches inside her before her tightness would allow no more. He loved how hot her cunt was, and how it gripped the top of his member. He pulled back a little, and then pushed forward, a little harder this time. His entire cock shot into her.

“UNH!” she cried, arching her head back. His groin was pressed hard against her crotch, he was sheathed inside her entirely. He brought his gaze up to her eyes, and she was looking at him lustfully. Her feet were up in the air, her hands were around his neck.

He pulled back, and then rammed his cock into her hard. “UNH!” she cried. ‘SQUEAK!’ went the bed. It was so loud, thoughts of her mother finding out crept into her head.

He began sliding in and out of her, his long organ feeling so good gliding in and out of her wet pussy like that. ‘SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK’ went the bed. Ryan stopped, unable to concentrate.

“Your bed is loud!” he joked. Charmaine laughed, nervously. God his dick felt good in her. The big man reached underneath her back and lifted her up. He was so strong he easily was able to stand up while remaining inside her. The small woman clung to him, her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

He sat her on the dresser, sweeping some junk aside. Charmaine’s legs released his waist, and she placed her feet on the edge of the dresser, curling her toes over the side. He kissed her, softly, lips smacking over and over.

He slowly pulled his long penis right out of her warmth. She got that empty feeling again. She didn’t like that feeling. She wanted him back in her. Fortunately he placed his thick head against her quivering pussy lips.

He slowly ran his cock up and down those wet lips, teasing her. He loved watching his mushroom head manipulate that swollen slit of hers. He pushed forward, watching as her slit sucked him inside slowly. Warmth engulfed his penis as he entered her in one stroke.

“Ohhhh…so big…” she sighed. It seemed to take him forever to get his entire cock into her.

Placing his hands on either side of her, he began to fuck her. Using long, hard strokes, Ryan slid his 9 ½ inch penis in and out of Charmaine’s welcoming vagina right there on top of her dresser.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Umnh! Unh! Unh! Oh!” she moaned, loving how his long member felt gliding in and out of her soaking wet cunt. An orgasm hurtled towards her and she rushed to embrace it. ‘bang bang bang bang’ he was rocking the dresser against the wall, over and over.

“Ohhhhhh!” Charmaine came, stretching her feet behind his thrusting ass as she tried desperately to regain control of herself. As she came, Ryan watched her expression, still fucking her quite hard. Her face was clenched and she was trying to stifle her moans. ‘bang bang bang bang’ so much for being quiet! If her mom was anywhere in the house, she would hear that easily!

Charmaine rested her feet on his thrusting ass. She could feel him clenching as he drove his mighty rod into her. Her orgasm had subsided a little bit, but she still felt so incredible it was as if the orgasm didn’t want to leave. “Oh! Oh! Ah! Unh! Unh! Oh!” she moaned, loving how deep he entered her.

Ryan was losing it. This woman was just too hot, and her pussy was really clenching at his member. He could not hold out another minute. He could feel his balls heating up. He did a few power thrusts, bolts of pleasure shot up Charmaine’s spine and she cried out. He pulled his penis out of her hot vagina. She was so in tune with his body she could feel every inch of his cock rubbing against the walls of her pussy as he slid it out.

He grabbed his big dick as it jerked, spraying a long stream of cum out the end. It landed on the bottom of her white shirt. He moaned and she watched as more semen shot out and onto her inner thigh and part of her bush. He came some more, less powerful this time. The majority of it hit her bush, some of it dripped down onto the dresser.

She grabbed his hard member with her small hand, squeezing another drip out of the top and onto her hand. She smiled at him and he kissed her. She continued to hold his cock as they kissed for a moment.

Charmaine got off the dresser and cleaned herself with some tissue. She then wiped off the dresser.

Ryan sat back on the bed, doing up his pants as he recovered. He watched her as she took off her cum stained shirt. This woman was hot! Charmaine chose a tight red T-shirt out of the closet and put it on.

Ten minutes later they were out the door and on their way to Holly’s house, her mother none the wiser.

* * * *

Ryan and Charmaine pulled up to Holly and John’s place. It was nearly an hour before Holly and Charmaine were alone together, the guys having gone out to get some alcohol.

“So how was your date last night?” Holly asked, curiously.

“It was good.” Charmaine said, innocently. She was unable to hide her smile.

“You’re smiling…how was your date?” she repeated. Something was up, and she was dying to hear all about it.

“I said it was good!” Char replied, smiling.

“Don’t give me that!” Holly exclaimed, “Did he kiss you, or what?”

“Yes.” She stated.

“And -?” Holly pressed. Charmaine laughed.

“And what?” Char asked, chuckling.

“Did you kiss back?” Charmaine nodded, smiling. She had a sip of her drink.

“And -?” Holly repeated.

“And what?” Charmaine repeated.

“What do you mean ‘and what’?” Holly yelled, laughing. “I mean did he put his dick in you or what?”

“Holly!” Charmaine cried, giggling. Holly gasped.

“He did – didn’t he?” she asked. She couldn’t believe it when Charmaine nodded. Charmaine had always been the one to show restraint! She had a boyfriend! A serious, long term one at that!

“So?” Holly pushed, “How was he?”

“Ohhhh!” Charmaine moaned. “So good. He’s incredibly well hung, too!”

“I heard that!” Holly said.

…and so the conversation went. Holly was again shocked to find that they were late because Ryan fucked her again when he picked her up.

Speaking with Holly about Ryan had Charmaine worked up all over again, and the night was still young! Throughout the night, the tingling in her pussy did not want to stop. Looking at him, sitting across from him, sitting beside him, all had her mind one hundred percent on sex. She often squeezed her thighs together, hoping ease the tingling, but it didn’t work.

Later in the night, they ran into each other in the hall – she was leaving the bathroom and he was heading for it. Her heart was pounding when he slid his arms around her waist and he smiled at her.

She looked up at him with those dark eyes, and he could see nothing but lust in them. He kissed her soft lips, pulling her upper lip outward. He slid his hands down the back of her pants. She still didn’t have panties on, and he caressed her naked ass. Ryan squeezed her cheeks as they kissed again, this time opening their mouths.

Charmaine pressed her little body against his big one, and she could feel the bulge in his pants as he pressed against her. Their lips smacked as their kissing grew more passionate, and their breathing grew more laborious.

Ryan broke the kiss, running his hand around to the front of her body. He rubbed her crotch lightly, teasing her before he broke apart from her. Smiling, he walked into the washroom without a word. Charmaine swallowed, took a deep breath, and tried to collect herself as she headed back to the living room where her friends were waiting.

It was getting close to one o’clock in the morning when Charmaine announced that she had to go home. She was having a lot of fun, and she wasn’t really tired, she was just too horny to continue on like that. She was hoping Ryan would offer to drive her home. She didn’t know what she would do if he didn’t. Lucky for her, he did. Ryan was no dummy, and knew an opportunity to fuck a hot chick when he saw one.

So, he drove her home, planning on “coming right back”. The entire five minute drive, Charmaine was at her wettest. She could not get rid of the buzzing in her crotch, and she could not sit still in their seat. When he pulled into her driveway, he asked her if she wanted to see him tomorrow.

“I can’t, Danny’s coming over.” She replied, regretful.

“Oh…” Ryan started, “well, I work midnights for the next three nights, so I usually get up at 2 or so, and leave for work at around 6:30. If you want to come by in between, or even come as early as 1, you can wake me up, I won’t mind.”

Charmaine smiled, yet another tingle of arousal shooting from her pussy. She was tempted. Danny likely wouldn’t be there until 3 at the earliest! If she didn’t see him tomorrow, she wouldn’t be able to until Monday.

Ryan put his arm around her shoulders and leaned forward, kissing her soft, moist lips. ‘smack’ ‘smack’ their kissing was loud in the confines of the car, and Charmaine placed her small hand on his thigh.

He slid his tongue into her mouth as his other hand caressed her thigh. She sent her tongue the other way, exploring his mouth as she felt his hand stroke closer and closer to her treasure. She subtly parted her legs as their kissing grew more passionate. She was breathing heavily into his mouth, and his hand was creeping up the inside of her thigh ever so slowly.

“Mmmph…” she sighed into his mouth when she felt him touch her. He could feel tremendous heat emanating through her tight pants as he rubbed her pussy over them.

Charmaine wanted him. She needed him to fuck her so badly and she wanted to invite him in – her mom and step-dad would be asleep. On the other hand, this kiss was too fantastic to stop.

Ryan’s hand left her crotch and crept up her shirt. He slid his hand up the smooth skin of her belly and under her bra. He could feel the cool, naked skin of her bare breast, and her nipple hardened right there in his hand.

He squeezed her tit gently, and Charmaine found herself sliding her own hand up his thigh to that wonderful bulge of his. He moaned softly into her mouth when he felt her hand rub up and down the bulge in his shorts.

She was so hot for him. She wanted to hold him, to taste him, to feel him inside her. She couldn’t wait to get him into the house. Her nimble fingers undid the button in his shorts and slowly eased down his fly as they continued to kiss in her driveway.

Her hand reached into the hole in his boxers and gripped his semi-hard penis, pulling it out into the open. It felt so warm and comforting in her hand, and she could feel it grow as she held it. This turned her on all the more. She broke the kiss and Ryan watched the beautiful woman as she ducked down to his lap.

Not wasting a single second, Charmaine opened up her mouth and took his growing manhood into her mouth. She actually got all of him in her mouth, initially, before it grew so big she had to release some of it or choke.

Ryan moaned, his hand sliding up the back of her shirt and caressing her naked back. She ran her lips up and down his cock, eagerly. Her mouth was so smooth, so warm on his shaft. Her tanned hand was holding the base now, wet from her saliva, as she bobbed her head up and down the top half.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,102 Followers
12