Infidelity Revisited Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

“Thanks!” she said, giggling.

“Thank YOU.” He replied, with a grin. He watched her grab some toilet paper and wipe off her back and ass, and she got him to check and see if she got it all. She did.

“Do you want me to come by later?” he asked.

“Yes!” she said eagerly. “It will have to be after midnight.” She added.

“Don’t worry,” he said, “it will likely be closer to two. How will I know it will be okay?”

“Well,” she said thoughtfully, stepping into her pants, “I will turn on my bedroom light when it is okay for you to knock. I will turn it off if you are not there by like 2:30. I need some sleep, Danny will be over early in the morning!” He watched her slide her pants up her sexy legs, hiding her beautiful pussy. She picked up her bra off the floor. She has such nice tits, he thought.

“Sounds good!” he said, happy that he will get to fuck her once more before he went the entire weekend without it!

*Thanks everyone for their feedback...you will see the influence of your input in Part 11. I will inject some life back into this story with more details on her feelings, and fear of getting caught. The 'should I or shouldn't I' will be back! I'm just writing this for myself...but posting it for you to enjoy. I know it's getting old now, but keep in mind they are not even 2 weeks into their relationship. By Chapter 11 you will see it become original once again! X*

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12