Infidelity Revisited Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers

“Mmmmph…” she moaned into his mouth as she filled up. Ryan sighed. His cock being out in the open for few minutes made her cunt feel hotter than ever when it enveloped him. They tongue kissed for a moment as he slowly slid in and out of her.

He broke the kiss, lifting her up off of him, cock pulling out of her wetness. Heart pounding, Charmaine allowed herself to be moved onto her knees on the couch. She held herself up on the arm of the couch by her hands, giving her ass to him. She placed one foot on the floor, opening herself up for him a little more.

Ryan knelt behind her, resting his huge shaft in between her tanned ass cheeks. He hugged her, kissing her neck. He squeezed her tight, and then released her, and he began to kiss softly down her spine. She felt his lips brush over the bottom of her back and kiss the top of her ass cheeks. She heard him moan softly with desire, and felt a thrill shoot up her spine at the thought of him taking pleasure from looking at her body.

Meanwhile, as Danny was at his home sleeping after a nice jerk off session, the very woman he jerked off about was letting another man spread her ass cheeks wide with his strong hands. Ryan kissed along the crack of her ass, and tingles ran up and down her body at his touch. He kissed her ass again, spreading her cheeks even wider and revealing to him her tight little anus. Heart pounding, his tongue snaked out and licked it.

“Ohhhh…” she sighed, eyes closed. He slid his tongue inside, and Charmaine loved the feeling of him wiggling around in there. But he was too drunk and too horny to continue. He had to put his dick in there! He gave her ass a couple more kisses before getting up. He grabbed the jar of Vaseline off the table and opened it, quickly scooping some on his finger.

He placed his finger at the entrance to her asshole and watched as she opened up and absorbed it. He heard her let out her breath as she felt his finger slide into her ass. He pulled it out of her, coating the entrance with the lubricant as she remained passively bent over before him. He rubbed the remained on his fat mushroom head. He couldn’t get any harder!

Ryan got into position behind her, holding his big cock straight out and placing it at the opening of her tight little hole. Charmaine was breathing laboriously, fearful of what was to come, but enormously turned on. Suddenly, her ass began to hurt as she felt him push hard against her. It wouldn’t give. He pushed even harder, holding his dick straight and adjusting his aim. Her anus opened up for him and he was able to squeeze his penis into her ass a couple of inches.

“Ohhhh fuck!” she grimaced, feeling her ass stretch incredibly wide. He released his dick and grabbed onto the soft sides of her ass, holding her in place. He pulled back a little, and then slid forward, getting half his penis in there. She was hyperventilating, her pussy was tingling and her ass was on fire.

“Go slow!” she grunted, wincing. Ryan began sliding half of his cock in and out of her little asshole, being gentle with her. “Ohhh…” she sighed, feeling that long pole of his, even just half of it, was feeling a lot better in her ass this time.

He looked down, watching his white penis slide partway into her tanned ass over and over. He chanced another inch, getting six inches in her. She gritted her teeth, bearing it. It was painful yet she could feel the buzzing in her ass and pussy begin to build into an orgasm.

For the next few moments, all that could be heard was the sound of their heavy breathing as she tried to get used to having such a big object in her ass.

“Can I go further?” he whispered eagerly.

Charmaine was approaching the edge of orgasm, and found herself wanting just that.

“Yes!” she whimpered.

Smiling, Ryan gripped her hips a little tighter and slowly eased more of his cock into her ass. “UNNNHHHHH…” she groaned as her anus stretched deeper. He pushed relentlessly, easing his entire nine and half inch penis inside her virgin-like asshole.

“…so big…” she breathed, holding her breath. She was at the very edge, the buzzing inside her had built to a crescendo. She knew that the next move he made would make her explode, and there was no beating that feeling.

He loved looking down at her beautiful ass and seeing it pressed tightly against his groin. He loved feeling every inch of his cock being held in a death grip by her snug little hole. He pulled back, nearly half way out of her.

“UNH!” was all Charmaine let escape as her orgasm exploded inside her. Her entire body tensed up and she had tears in her eyes. Her ass and pussy were pulsating and her heart was pounding hard in her chest. He slid back into her, and the orgasm surged through her with even more intensity.

She was helpless as he began to fuck her up her ass, slapping against it. He began to move a little faster as she got used to his size somewhat. She had trouble holding herself up on her arms as she took it in her bum even harder. She was gasping for breath, occasionally letting out the odd grunt of pain and ecstasy.

‘slap slap slap slap slap’ he was slapping hard against her ass, picking up the pace even more. Her ass cheeks shook each time he struck them. She couldn’t take anymore!

“No more!” she pleaded, grimacing as her orgasm subsided a little. He eased out of her ass, watching it slip out of her hole.

She was a helpless rag doll as he grabbed her and flipped her onto her back. She lay before him submissively, chest heaving. Her legs were wide open and her feet were high in the air.

Ryan grabbed her right ankle with his left hand and his cock with his right hand. He placed at the quivering lips of her hungry pussy. He pushed forward and easily slipped inside her warmth.

“Ohhh…” she moaned, arching her head back. His cock always seemed to take forever to slide all the way inside her! He watched her pink pussy lips suck in more and more of his manhood until he was pressed against the neatly trimmed pubic hair of her bush. He grabbed her other ankle with his other hand and now held both of her feet high in the air as he held himself inside her for a moment. Her brown eyes were looking up at him lustfully.

He pulled back, his hard cock gliding easily out of her tight, slick cunt. He slammed back into her, taking satisfaction in seeing her eyes close and hearing her moan. Ryan began to fuck her, sliding his tool in and out of Charmaine as he held her feet high in the air on either side of his face.

Without breaking his stride, he kissed all over the bottom of her foot. He held her ankles tightly as he kissed her other one, thrusting his powerful rod into her needy tunnel. He brought her toes to his mouth, sucking the biggest three into his mouth as he looked down at her pussy.

He watched her furry mound make his penis disappear, over and over as he sucked on her foot. All Charmaine could do was watch, and moan as Ryan did whatever he wanted to her sexy body. With her legs up that high, his normally huge dick seemed even bigger as it banged the bottom of her pussy.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she cried, trying to keep the volume down with little success. His thick pole pistoned in and out of her hungry pussy, bouncing her ass off the couch and creating still move velocity. He pulled her toes out of his mouth and brought her other foot over. He kissed that one all over, not slowing his pace. He sucked her big toe into his mouth, watching his cock pull out and push in the pink of her pussy lips.

“Oh my God!” she gasped, feeling an incredible fifth orgasm rise up inside her. She couldn’t believe what a difference such a big cock would make! Ryan pulled her toe out of his mouth and pushed her feet even higher up so her knees were on either side of her head. He began to fuck her as hard as he could, jackhammering his rock hard member in and out of her helpless cunt.

“Ohhhhh!” she grunted, wincing as an orgasm washed over her. Ryan was losing it as well, not even the alcohol could nullify the amazing sight before him. He groaned, pumping in and out of her pulsating cunt.

He jammed his long penis all the way inside Charmaine’s vagina and held it there. He moaned as his cock jerked inside her, a long stream of hot cum firing into her defenseless womb. Another thick wad of semen shot violently out the end of his dick and off the back of her convulsing pussy.

Charmaine was gasping for breath, eyes closed, helpless as her secret lover shot his seed into her. She couldn’t move, her feet were in the air above her head as a nine and a half inch penis shot a river of hot cum into her unprotected vagina.

Ryan trembled on top of her, releasing her ankles, and she was able to bring her legs down on either side of him as the last of his sperm trickled into her pussy. He collapsed onto her, kissing at her cheek breathlessly as she ran her hands up and down his back. She rubbed her crotch up against him, trying to milk every last drop of his cum as she turned to kiss him.

Their lips smacked repeatedly as he softened inside her. She broke the kiss, squeezing him tight with all of her limbs and she looked at the clock.

It was after four. He had been fucking her hard for over an hour! Danny would be here in a few hours, she had to get to bed! She didn’t understand why she suddenly felt guilt. She had pretty much been guilt free (other than a few small pangs) since after her first time with Ryan.

Perhaps it was because she found herself wanting to have sex Ryan more than ever…yet that was all they did. Perhaps it was because Ryan just shot his seed inside her womb that drove the reality of her infidelity home.

Whatever the reason, the guilt overwhelmed her, and she relaxed her grip on him. She felt Ryan slide his soft member out of her full vagina and stand up. She felt a pang of desire at the sight of him naked, standing before her, and that made her feel worse. What was happening to her?

That’s how relationships go when they are complicated by a third party. A choice must be made, but you never want to make it. Whatever is decided, is often regretted. Loyalties and feelings bounce back and forth with no clear pattern or trend.

What was more important to her: four years or nine and a half inches?

up next: she makes a decision. Hope you enjoyed this! X-Factor

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers
12