Infidelity Revisited Ch. 12

Story Info
If I put this inside you, you must do something for me.
3.2k words
4.57
53.9k
9

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,099 Followers

Charmaine did not even bother trying to convince herself to skip out on a visit to Ryan’s place on Sunday. She had already decided that Monday would be the day that she would end things with her lover-on-the-side, so she was able to justify sneaking over there for one last ‘fling’ the day before.

It was stupid logic, but by far the easiest way to do things. Ending things with Ryan would be difficult, and any excuse to put it off by a day was eagerly embraced.

Choosing Danny was the right decision. The more certain she that she would break up with Ryan on Monday, the more she was convinced that Ryan was just really good sex. They didn’t talk. She didn’t know the first thing about the guy. She was just interested in how well hung he was. Right?

She made love to Danny Saturday night. In part because she was turned on by Ryan. Not only because of the incredible sex he gave her twice that day, but also in anticipation of what he was going to give her on Sunday. When Danny flipped her over to take her doggie style, he had no idea that it was the third time that day that she had taken it from behind.

The couple went to the mall the next day, and after almost an hour, true to form, Danny was lagging behind. He was clearly bored out of his mind.

“Why don’t we separate?” Charmaine said, pussy tingling. “You go to your stores and I’ll look around some of the places you don’t like, and we’ll meet at the food court.”

Danny put a hitch in her plans by insisting they stick it out together. He didn’t get to see her all week, and he wanted to spend some time with her. She could not convince him otherwise without setting off flags. She could not help but be disappointed, but she tried to convince herself that it was for the better. But that big cock…

In the end, she dragged her feet more than usual in the most boring stores that Danny could imagine. It was nearing two o’clock when he had enough. He agreed to go hang out in the electronics stores, and they would meet in the food court at two thirty.

Charmaine’s pussy flooded. She was going to get that big dick after all!

“Okay,” she said, heart pounding, “I’ll see you at two thirty.” She leaned upward and gave him a kiss. He kissed her on the mouth a second time before parting. He had no idea that the mouth he just kissed would be around another man’s cock in less than ten minutes.

He watched her walk back into her crafts store, his eyes staring at her ass in those snug jeans. Charmaine poked her head back out of the store and saw him walking away.

She hurried back into the mall and out the nearby exit. She rushed to Danny’s car, jumped inside, and started it up. It didn’t cross her mind how insulting it was to Danny that she was taking his car to another guy’s apartment where she would let the other guy put his penis in her.

She was there in five minutes. The clock on the dash said 2:04. She had about twenty minutes. Her heart was racing in anticipation, and she didn’t think her pussy could get any wetter. She wasn’t wearing any panties, and she was surprised the moisture didn’t make its way through the denim of her jeans. She was wearing a black T-shirt, sandals with no socks, and her dirty blonde hair was down just past her shoulders.

She knocked on the door, and it was immediately answered by Ryan, as if he had been watching for her and had rushed to meet her. He was shirtless, wearing only casual plaid pants, and she found herself catching her breath at the sight of his muscular upper body.

“Hi!” she said, her breathing noticeably deepened as she stepped inside. He looked at her, saying nothing. He grabbed her, pulling her to him roughly. His mouth was on hers and they kissed passionately. His tongue slipped into her mouth and his hands slipped down her back to her ass, squeezing it. Charmaine pressed her small body against him, and she could clearly feel his penis grow behind the thin material of his pants. She sent her tongue into his mouth, and their tongues swirled around each other.

Her small hand reached down in between them, grabbing his hard pole over his pants and squeezing it lustfully. She broke the kiss, looking up at him with her brown eyes as she slowly sunk to her knees. She pulled his loose fitting pants down with her, and was happy to see that he wasn’t wearing any underwear. His huge member was freed, and she stared at it hungrily as his pants fell to his feet. She wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and bent it straight out towards her face.

Without wasting any time, she slipped it into her mouth, her lips eagerly sliding down his fat pole. Ryan reached down with both hands and brushed the hair out of Charmaine’s face, holding it behind her head. He could clearly see her beautiful face as it made the top half of his penis disappear. He moaned softly as she sucked hard on his dick.

He watched her lips slide up and down it quickly, covering it with her saliva. ‘slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ she slobbered all over his manhood like a starving man at a buffet.

She knew she didn’t have a lot of time, but she knew this would be the last time she would get to put this wonderful cock in her mouth, and she made the most of it. She jammed it as far into her mouth as she could, ramming it against her throat and almost making herself gag.

Her lips were six inches down his pole, her mouth absolutely stuffed with cock. She slowly pulled her lips back, before jamming his dick back in. ‘slurp slurp slurp slurp’ her face fucked him lightening quick, and he found that she was going to make him cum if she kept it up any longer.

Ryan pulled back, sliding his member out of her mouth with a ‘pop’. She looked up at him, smiling, breathing laboriously. She stood up and he grabbed her shirt and raised it. She lifted her arms and allowed him to slip her shirt up over her head and off, revealing her white bra. His heart soared at seeing more of her lovely, tanned skin. He bent and kissed her neck and down her chest to her cleavage, stepping out of his pants as he slowly pushed her back into the living room.

Charmaine reached behind her with both hands and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall down her arms. It slipped to the floor, freeing her wonderful breasts. Ryan raised one with his hand and cupped it as he kissed around her areola. His tongue teased around her nipple, and when he nudged it, tingles shot down to her crotch. He sucked the nipple into his mouth as they made their way across the living room. Her hands were holding his head, running her fingers through his short, black hair.

They made it to the couch and she fell back onto it, her tits shaking when she landed. He knelt beside the couch and his fingers quickly undid her jeans and pulled down the zipper. He grabbed them, tugging hard. She eagerly raised her ass up off the couch and allowed him to slide her pants down her smooth legs. He got them down to her feet when her sandals got in the way. He tore open the Velcro and pulled them off one by one.

Charmaine’s naked chest was heaving as she watched him pull her pants off. She pulled her feet out of them one by one, becoming completely naked for him. She opened her legs, feet in the air a little, giving him her wonderful pussy.

The pink petals of her cunt were pressed tightly together, quivering in anticipation. The surrounding pubic hair was trimmed neatly into a rectangle. His sexual attraction to her was reflected in his rock hard penis sticking straight up into the air, and tingles shot through her crotch at the very sight of it.

Ryan remained on his knees beside the couch as he bent his head between her thighs. He could smell the strong scent of her arousal as he approached her pussy. He slid his hands under her soft ass as he kissed her swollen lips. She gasped as bolts of pleasure fired up her body. He sucked her wet lips into his mouth, teasing over them with his tongue.

“Ohhh…” she sighed, sucking in her breath. He released her slit, and lightly licked her clit, causing her to gasp again. Ryan slid his tongue into Charmaine’s pussy, really burying his face between her sexy thighs. He loved the taste of her flowing juices as his tongue wiggled around inside her.

As Danny was looking at some high definition TVs, his girlfriend was holding another man’s head between her thighs, rubbing her horny pussy against his face.

Suddenly, Ryan gently clamped onto her sensitive clitoris, holding it steady as he rapidly ran his tongue back and forth across it. Her breathing grew even heavier and she closed her eyes, writhing her crotch into his face. She was losing it.

Ryan squeezed her ass tightly, and wiggled his tongue as fast as he could around it. Her hands forced his face hard into her crotch as she approached orgasm.

“Ohhhhhhh God!” she moaned, wincing as a wave of orgasm slammed into her. She raised her ass up off the couch, rubbing her pussy in his face as she came violently.

Finally, she was forced to push his face away. It was so sensitive, she couldn’t take anymore! Ryan scrambled onto the couch between her legs, throwing her ankles up onto his shoulders.

He looked down at her. She was gasping for breath, her dark eyes filled with pure lust and need. She was silently pleading with him to fill her up. She was completely at his mercy, her feet up in the air on either side of his face, her legs wide open.

He pressed the fat head of his penis hard against her as he ran it up and down her swollen pussy lips. She was so wet that his dick was covered in her juices in no time.

After a few moments, Charmaine began to realize that he was teasing her, and that he was not putting it in her.

“Please.” she gasped. She needed that big member inside her so badly. He smiled down at her.

“Do you want this big cock in you?” he asked mischievously.

“Yes.” She panted. She glanced at the clock. 2:17. She had five minutes…maybe ten! “I only have a few minutes!” she begged.

He continued to run his dick up and down the entrance to her treasure.

“You must want it really bad then.” He said. He had wicked thoughts running through his head.

“Yes.” She pleaded. “Please! Put it in!” The head of his penis rubbed her clit, and bolts of pleasure shot up her body. “Ohhh…” she breathed, closing her eyes.

“One condition.” He said. She opened her eyes, horny but suspicious.

“When we’re done,” he continued, “I’m gonna cum on you.” She didn’t think anything weird about that.

“Okay!”

“Wait!” he warned, smiling. “I want you to rub it all over your body. All over your tits, and all over your stomach.”

“Okay! Hurry!” she begged. She had an itch deep inside her, and that long pole of his would feel so good in scratching it.

“And…” he continued, “You can’t wash it off. You have to leave it and go back to the mall to your boyfriend with my cum all over you. Tomorrow you can tell me all about it.” He was still running that incredible penis of his up and down the lips of her vagina.

“Ryan!” she said, shocked. “I can’t do that!” He rubbed his cock against her clitoris again, and she closed her eyes.

“We don’t have much time.” He warned. He couldn’t get any harder!

Charmaine struggled inwardly. That was so rude, that was past the line! Why would she do that to the man she loved? She looked at the clock. 2:19. She would be late if she took any longer. She looked at Ryan. He was so sexy, his strong, naked body hovered above her. His huge tool was rubbing against her needy entrance.

“Okay.” She relented.

“Promise?” he asked.

“Yes! I promise! Put it in!” she ordered desperately.

Ryan smiled, and pushed forward. Her hot pussy opened up for him and he was able to squeeze his penis into her wetness inch by inch. She closed her eyes, smiling as she felt herself slowly fill up.

“Ohhhh…” she sighed. His rock hard member was halfway inside her now, and she was raising her crotch up into the air, trying to gobble still more of him. She was so wet that he got most of his huge member inside her immediately.

He pulled back a little, staring at her pussy lips as they pulled outward with his cock. He slid into her again, this time his entire organ entered her.

She arched her head back, wincing. Yes! There was that feeling she longed for. That feeling of being so full, of having her pussy stretched to the limit.

Her warm vagina was wrapped tightly around Ryan’s penis as her boyfriend made his way to their rendezvous point at the food court.

He grabbed her by the ankles and held her feet out in front of his face. He loved the position of power it gave him, and Charmaine loved the feeling of helplessness. He was such a big man, and so strong, and she was such a tiny woman. When he held her by her ankles and filled her up with his huge penis, she couldn’t feel more helpless.

He began to thrust against her, slamming hard inside her.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she was smiling as she cried out, the feelings in her vagina were indescribable. Ryan kissed the bottom of her feet, moving back and forth as he rammed is manhood deep inside her cunt.

His gaze rotated from her beautiful face and her look of ecstasy, to her breasts as they bounced up and down, to her pussy where it made his cock disappear over and over. He sucked her foot into his mouth, her big toe and the next three toes included as he fucked he hard.

There was nothing she could do. She barely noticed what he was doing to her feet, her pussy was feeling so good. She still had trouble getting used to his massive size. Her cries were even louder as she could feel her orgasm build within her. He pulled her foot out of his mouth, and brought her other foot to his face. He sucked that one inside, not losing his rhythm as he slid his dick in and out of her.

Her ass was bouncing off the couch, meeting his thrusts as she felt her orgasm approach. Suddenly, her cries stopped and her body tensed up. She raised her ass high off the couch as it took his rod hard.

“UNHHHH! OHHHHGOD!” she cried, cumming hard. Her heart was ready to explode through her chest, she could physically feel the inner walls of her vagina grasping at his pistoning cock. Her face was wincing, her body was flushed.

Instead of showing her mercy, Ryan pulled her foot out of his mouth and hovered over her, placing a foot on the floor for momentum. He began to fuck the shit out of her, slamming his cock into her so hard she didn’t know her body was able to hold together. The couch was squeaking a little, and her ass was bouncing hard off it, meeting his thrusts even faster.

“UNH! UNH! UNH! OH GOD! OH GOD! OHH FUCK! UNH!” her cries were louder than ever as her orgasm just would not stop.

Ryan wouldn’t let it stop, he was literally ramming his fat, hard penis into her with all his might. He was losing it, and it was a good thing, too because Charmaine just might have passed out from the intensity. Her feet were flailing helplessly behind his clenching ass as he gave a few more good hard thrusts. He pulled his long penis out of her vagina, moaning.

He held it above her stomach as it jerked in his hand. A thick rope of cum fired out the end of his cock and landed on her lower neck and upper chest, between her tits.

It quickly followed up with another hard load, this one splattering on her left breast. The third one was just as powerful, and so was the fourth, painting her tits and chest with his pearly seed.

Charmaine was catching her breath, legs wide open, feet in the air as she watched Ryan cum all over her. His semen felt hot on her skin, and she found that she enjoyed the feeling. His cock lost its power as some more trickled out over his hand and onto her belly. He squeezed more out, watching it drip into her belly button.

He could see his cum smeared on the mushroom head of his cock, and he brought it down to her entrance. He slid it back into her warmth, and she moaned – caught off guard. He hovered over her, inside her as his penis softened slowly.

“Rub it in.” he said as he caught his breath. Charmaine put her hands on her cum splattered tits and began to rub his cum into the skin. It was turning her on, and he found himself being turned on as well. She glanced at the clock. 4:31. She was late!

She rubbed her hands over her neck and chest, getting all of his cum. She rubbed it from around her belly. It was warm, and sticky, and there wasn’t one inch of her skin on the front of her torso that did not have Ryan’s semen on it.
He slid his soft penis out of her, and she scrambled off the couch.

“I’m late.” She said, grabbing her pants off the floor. She quickly slid them on, and quickly put on her bra. Ryan handed her shirt to her. She put it on over her cum covered body. She gave him a quick kiss and hurried out the door.

She tried to park in the same area of the parking lot, and was successful. She was ten minutes late meeting Danny.

He had no idea that Charmaine had cum all over her body as he gave her a hug.

*Next up: Charmaine ends one of her relationships. Throw in a threesome and it's one hell of a story!*

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,099 Followers