Infidelity Revisited Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

As he stood beside the bed he grabbed onto her ankles. He slid her over on the bed and into position, his tall cock standing at attention just inches above her treasure.

Charmaine’s dark eyes left his and settled on that big monster that was between her open legs. She was gasping for breath as she reached down and grabbed it with her small hand. With Ryan holding her ankles tight on either side of his face, she ran the head of his penis down the quivering lips of her vagina. She pulled him towards her, and the pink petals of her cunt opened up and absorbed the top of his thick cock.

“Ohhhh yesss…” she sighed as she felt herself open wide and get penetrated. Ryan kissed the heel of her foot, than he kissed the other one. She was completely at his mercy, he could do with her as he pleased. He began to pump his fat dick in and out of her needy pussy as he brought the toes of her left foot to his mouth.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” Charmaine watched Ryan suck the two biggest toes on her foot into his mouth as he slid that wonderful member in and out of her.

She was so into the feeling of that monster jamming deep inside that she didn’t even notice John getting on the bed beside her. Holding his 6-inches in his hand, he knelt beside her head. She was moaning, her eyes locked on the scene between her tanned thighs.

Ryan was using such long strokes that she could see that amazing penis every time he withdrew. She felt something warm touching her cheek and she turned her face to see a close up view of Holly’s boyfriend’s cock. Charmaine struggled to lean on one arm, and her other hand eagerly grabbed his average sized cock, gobbling it into her mouth without hesitation.

Ryan, meanwhile, had brought her other foot over to his mouth, sucking her big toe as he took in the view. Between her beautiful thighs, her bush surrounded pink pussy lips which were absorbing his big, white cock. Eyes trailing up her smooth stomach, he watched her tits bounce up and down every time he thrust. Her pretty face was getting fucked by John, her eyes were closed and she really seemed to be loving it!

“Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!” she moaned around John’s dick as her pussy got stuffed full of cock over and over. She could feel her orgasm starting to rise at a rapid rate. That cock was going in so deep!

Ryan was loving it. This chick was incredible! He showed his appreciation by fucking her as hard as he possibly could. He placed both her feet flat on his face, kissing back and forth along the bottoms of them as he pistoned his manhood into her hot vagina.

Charmaine pulled John’s cock out of her mouth, face wincing.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Her moans were high in pitch, her small hand was squeezing John’s penis tightly. “UNHHH!” She moaned, cumming. She stretched her legs out straight, tearing her ankles from Ryan’s grasp and almost kicking him in the head! The inner walls of her pussy were convulsing around Ryan’s driving cock, her heart was bursting from her chest, and she was gasping for breath.

Watching her thrash around on the bed had John almost losing it. He needed her to take his cock back in her mouth, and as soon as she stopped writhing, he began to rub it on her face. Ryan continued sliding in and out of her as she regained some control.

She suddenly realized that there was penis rubbing on her face, and she obediently turned and opened her mouth. John eagerly shoved it in, and she closed her lips around it, her moans muffled. She sucked hard, her face still wincing as Ryan fed her pussy his big member.

John lost it. He moaned, dick pulsating in her mouth. A thick, hot stream of cum fired off the back of her mouth. She wasn’t expecting it, and she gagged, spitting his cock and most of his cum out. His penis jerked again, firing a white string of semen onto her cheek and nose.

Charmaine tried desperately to swallow what little sperm that she held in her mouth as John continued to cum on her pretty face. She could feel wad after wad of hot liquid splatter on her cheek and lips. John moaned, the last of his jism trickling out. He couldn’t believe he was doing this to Holly’s friend!

Meanwhile, Ryan was loving the scene, and it showed in how hard he was fucking the poor girl. He had managed to grab her flailing legs again, and was holding her by her ankles once again as he was feeding her needy tunnel with cock.

Charmaine’s face was still facing John’s softening cock, there was a web of cum all over it.

John got up off the bed.

“I’ll go get a towel.” He said, heading off to the washroom.

Charmaine’s eyes were closed, her mouth was open as she moaned. Her feet were up in the air, in Ryan’s hands as he fucked her. Her teddy was up above her belly button.

“Unh! Unh! Ohhh! Unh! Ohh!” Her moans were incredibly loud. Just then, John returned, having cleaned up. He put a towel in Charmaine’s hand as she was getting screwed, and she opened her eyes. She wiped her face with it, still moaning. She threw the towel back on the bed as Ryan began to fuck her as fast as he could, losing it. He was moaning, pounding her into the bed. He was fucking her so hard, that it was turning John on all over again!

Ryan pulled his cock out of her, releasing her ankles so he could grab his pulsating member. A thick load of cum shot far across her body, landing on her blue lingerie.

His penis jerked again, another wad of semen landing on the bottom of her teddy. It was coming out fast and furious now, Charmaine opened her eyes and watching a stream of cum land on her tanned belly. How did she get into this?

“Ohhhh…” she sighed, as the last of his sperm trickled out. He rubbed his cock on her bush and stood up, leaving her on the bed with his seed all over her. She put the back of her hand on her forehead and closed her eyes, catching her breath. Her legs remained open and her feet were flat on the bed. Ryan walked off to the bathroom.

John helpfully handed her the towel again and she opened her eyes, still gasping for breath as she wiped the cum off her belly and pussy. He began to push her lingerie up her body.

“He got cum on this, too.” He said, dying to see her tits. Too weak to protest, she allowed him to raise it over her breasts, over her head and off. Charmaine was naked! Her dark areolas surrounded rock hard nipples. Her breasts were heaving as she caught her breath.

Entranced, John couldn’t help but bend to take a nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it, and the resulting sensation sent a tingle through her pussy. Could she still be turned on? He released her nipple, his tongue wiggling across it, teasing her.

He began to kiss up her chest and neck, his tongue tasting her skin. He kissed her cheek and she turned to him. Their lips met and they kissed softly. His hands massaged her naked breasts as their lips smacked repeatedly.

He was kissing Charmaine for the first time! He had already gone down on her, fucked her, shot his cum in her mouth … all without even kissing her!

He squeezed a leg in between hers. Charmaine was conscious of his hard dick pressing against her thigh and she found herself parting her legs for him and allowing him to climb on top of her as they kissed. He began to writhe his crotch against hers as he sent his tongue into her mouth.

She could feel that rock hard penis of his rubbing against her swollen slit as his tongue explored her mouth. The sensations that she felt from that organ of his rubbing her cunt was making her breathe heavily again. She found herself writhing her pussy upwards, trying to catch his cock inside. She sent her tongue darting into his mouth as she grew hot all over again. She spread her legs wider as her feet slid up the bed. She was all his.

Without using his hands, he slid his penis down the lips of her vagina until she gripped the tip slightly. He pushed forward and he felt her gasp into his mouth as her pussy engulfed him little by little. He could feel the wonderful heat of her cunt grip the top half of his cock, and he continued to slide inside her.

“Mmmph!” she moaned into his mouth as she felt herself fill up. John was completely inside her. How could she ever look Holly in the face? He began to slide in and out of her slowly, his tongue exploring her mouth. He was loving this! He was conscious of her naked breasts rubbing against his chest as he fucked her. His cock glided smoothly in and out of her wet tunnel. She raised her feet up in the air, increasing the tingly feeling in her crotch.

Ryan emerged from the washroom to see John’s ass thrusting between Charmaine’s open, tanned legs. John was kissing at her, but she could only moan every time he slid into her. Ryan watched for a moment, becoming aroused again. He had to admit, she was incredibly hot, and he had never seen her in action before (other than first-hand!).

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Ohh!” She moaned, her feet bouncing off his ass. Her pussy was buzzing, feeling that cock gliding into it like that. Even though John was somewhat smaller than Ryan, she was still loving it! Her heart was pounding hard, and she didn’t even notice John’s lips pecking at her own over and over.

Ryan continued to watch her getting fucked, and was becoming quite hard. In no time, he had nine and a half inches pointing straight up into the air. He had to get in there, and he knew she would prefer his big organ to that average sized one that was currently driving into her.

He lay down beside them, holding his cock erect. She was moaning beside him, and she opened her eyes when she felt the movement on the bed.

“My turn, John.” He stated. John looked over at him, sliding his dick into Charmaine’s welcoming hole and holding it there. She was so hot around him! He was disappointed, but he knew that his friend had ‘first dibs’ so he relented. He slid his penis out of her, and rolled off.

Charmaine felt herself become wetter at the sight of Ryan’s beautiful member, as well as at the thought of such a big tool sliding into her again. She eagerly sat up and swung a leg over his waist, straddling him.

John stood up behind them, wanting to have a good view at least, seeing as he was no longer a participant. He watched her hand grab Ryan’s manhood. It looked so small when holding such a huge tool. She raised it up in the air and pressed the mushroom head against her pussy lips.

Tingles shot up her spine when she felt that cock touch her entrance. Her body was buzzing with anticipation. She pressed herself downwards, and felt the petals of her vagina stretch wide and slowly take that wonderful cock part of the way inside.

John watched her pink lips spread out around that big penis and make it disappear, inch by inch. “Ohhhhh…” she moaned, arching her head back as she took just over half of it in one stroke. Ryan’s hands reached around her, grabbing her soft cheeks and squeezing them, spreading them apart. John now had an amazing view of her asshole, and her cunt as it slid back up his friend’s cock. She slid back downward, and Ryan thrust up at the same time.

“UNH!” she cried as her hungry pussy gobbled up all of that fat penis at once. She was feeling that feeling again! Her vagina was full! She began to slide up and down that wonderful dick, using long strokes. Ryan continued holding her ass, helping her ride him, and at the same time proving his buddy with one hell of a view. John began to jerk off.

Charmaine happily bounced up and down on Ryan’s lap, taking that amazing penis into her body over and over. She could feel the tingling sensation in her crotch grow more and more powerful.

“Oh man,” John moaned, “she has an incredible ass!” Ryan massaged her ass with his strong hands as she fucked him, the beginning of an idea forming in his head.

“She does anal, man! She’ll let you fuck her there!” He breathed. Thrills shot up Charmaine’s spine at the idea, but fear as well. She couldn’t. No way.

“No, Ryan.” She breathed, still running her pussy up and down that thick cock of his.

“Why not?” he asked, “You’ve done it before! You like it!”

“NO!” she said, looking a little angry. She didn’t stop fucking him, though. The idea turned her on more than anything, but she also knew that she couldn’t possibly do that. What she was doing was bad enough!

John continued to watch that incredible ass as it bounced up and down on Ryan’s lap. He couldn’t take it anymore! He needed some release! He climbed up on the bed and stood beside them, crouching down a little. He pointed his cock at her pretty face.

Feeling bad about denying them what they wanted, she eagerly grabbed his penis and shoved it into her mouth. Highly inexperienced at threesomes, her pace slowed as she slid her lips down John’s cock.

Ryan took over, holding her ass tightly and ramming his manhood deep inside her.

“Mmmph!” she moaned, her lips sliding up and down John’s shaft, hungrily. John placed his hand behind her head and guided her back and forth on his lap. He loved watching that pretty face make his penis disappear! Her eyes were closed, and her cheeks were sucked inward. ‘slurp slurp slurp slurp’ the loud sucking noises could be heard amidst her muffled moans.

Meanwhile, Ryan’s fingers were trailing up and down the crack of her ass. He hadn’t yet given up hope of double penetration. It was something that he had yet to accomplish, and who knew when the opportunity would arise again?

Charmaine felt his finger circle her asshole, and the tingling in her pussy grew stronger. She was quite close to an incredible orgasm, and she found herself wanting that finger in her ass. That long cock was still sliding in and out of her cunt, and she needed that finger in her as well. She sucked harder on the dick in her mouth as the sensations began to overwhelm her. Ryan slid a finger into her anus to the first knuckle.

“Mmmph!” she moaned, still slurping away. She was almost there…

Ryan slid it to the second knuckle – her ass was gripping his finger so tightly!

She pulled John’s cock out of her mouth, holding it tightly in her hand as she bowed her head.

“OHHHHH!” she cried as orgasm washed over her. Ryan could feel her anus squeeze and release his finger, and her pussy squeeze and release his cock! Her heart was about to explode, she was gasping for breath. Her face was wincing, her body was flushed as she came and came and came. Helping her along, Ryan began to slide his finger in and out of her asshole, fucking his cock upwards hard at the same time.

“OhhhGod…” she whimpered, unable to catch her breath.

“You like how it feels in your ass, don’t you?” Ryan asked with a smile. She was silent, still wincing as she struggled to regain her senses.

“Don’t you?” he prodded.

“Yes.” She gasped. His long cock glided in and out of her pulsating tunnel as he continued to finger-fuck her ass.

“You want John to fuck you there, don’t you?” He continued. Her eyes were closed, and she was moaning as he showed her no mercy.

“Don’t you?” he repeated again.

“YES!” she said, catching even herself off guard with how loud she shouted. John almost came into the air at her answer. He got off the bed.

“The Vaseline is on the nightstand.” Ryan informed him, still sliding his manhood in one hole and his digit in the other.

John spotted it, grabbed it, and tore off the lid. He coated his finger with the lubricant and got behind them. Her ass was bouncing up and down quickly on his lap.

“Stop for a sec.” He said. His cock was so hard! Ryan held her ass down on him, stopping their crazy fucking. He pulled his finger out of her asshole. Charmaine was panting and her heart was beating rapidly. She felt Ryan’s penis pull down out of her pussy a little bit, and his hands spread her ass cheeks. Her tits were directly in front of Ryan’s face, and he sucked a nipple into his mouth, his tongue teasing over it.

John placed his lubed finger at the entrance to her tight little hole and slipped it easily inside.

“Ohhh…” she sighed, arching her head back as she felt his finger enter her ass. He slipped it out of her, rubbing the Vaseline around the entrance. He rubbed some more on the head of his penis and climbed up onto the bed, straddling Charmaine who was straddling Ryan.

Breathing heavily, John placed his penis against the entrance to her anus. Her pussy was practically bursting with cock already when she suddenly felt pressure on her asshole. At first, her ass wouldn’t give, but John was persistent. He was able to squeeze the tip of his manhood just inside her tight hole.

“OHHFUCK!” she groaned, wincing. A second penis was entering her body! John continued pushing, and slid three inches into her ass. He loved how tight her asshole gripped his cock! He held the soft sides of her ass, and slid out of her a little. She moaned, completely helpless. She was on the verge of what would likely be an incredible orgasm!

John pushed hard and shoved his entire six inch penis into Charmaine’s anus. At the same time, Ryan lifted his ass off the bed, driving the remaining couple of inches into her pussy.

“UNH! Oh God…” she whined. There was eighteen inches of cock inside her ass and pussy. Both men were uncontrollably excited, and were too eager to take it slow or to fall into any rhythm. They both began to slide in and out of her, and the sensation of having a penis sliding out of her ass at the same time as another penis was sliding into her pussy was too much for her to bear.

“UMMMMNNNH!” Charmaine came violently. Her entire body was pulsating, the blood was shooting through her veins faster than ever, she couldn’t tell whether a cock was coming or going. All she knew was that it felt fantastic, and she was overwhelmed.

John, meanwhile, had no mercy for her. His hands were holding the soft sides of her ass tightly, and he was fucking her ass as hard as he could. ‘slap slap slap slap’ the slapping noises that his groin made when it hit her ass rang throughout the room. He couldn’t manoeuvre as well as he would like, and his knees were holding all of his weight, but this chick’s ass was so tight and felt so amazing that he found the strength within himself. He gave her his all. Staring at the beautiful, tanned ass, and the cheeks that shook with each impact, and he knew he wouldn’t last too long anyway.

“UNNHHHH! OHHHH!” Charmaine was moaning. She couldn’t stop cumming! There were tears in her eyes. She couldn’t focus on the cock that was ramming into her ass, nor could she focus on the cock that was sliding deep inside her cunt. The feelings wee so powerful that she couldn’t concentrate on just one!

Ryan was bouncing his ass off the bed as best as he could, sliding his pole deep inside her warmth over and over. He watched her tits bounce up and down before him, and listened to her cries of pleasure.

The small woman couldn’t move. All she could do was hold still as the two men drove their penises into her helpless body. The tingling that was in her ass and pussy was so consuming that she was not aware of anything else. Her hands were on Ryan’s shoulders, holding herself erect as two cocks shot in and out of her.

John was staring down at her asshole, and how it made his dick disappear repeatedly. He couldn’t take it anymore. Gripping her ass tightly, he rammed his organ in and out of her anus lightening quick before jamming it all the way inside her.

He moaned, penis jerking. A huge, thick load of semen fired out of his cock and into her little hole.

“UNH!” Charmaine grunted, Ryan’s monster dick gliding in and out of her needy vagina while John’s dick filled her ass with cum. John writhed against him, more cum spurting out of his member and into her asshole. She was barely conscious of her ass becoming a little squishy with all the semen that was pouring into it.

John was gasping for breath as the last of his cum trickled into her ass. He slid his semi-hard penis out of her, and stumbled off the bed. He looked at the clock. 9:47. Shit! Holly would have been home at 9:15 and would wonder where he was! Little did she know that he was busy plugging her friend up the ass! He scrambled for his clothes.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers