Infidelity Revisited Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers

“Ohhh my God…” she moaned, in complete heaven. Ryan pushed again, but her tightness would prevent no more. He slid back a little, and she could feel every inch of him rub against the inner walls of her pussy. He rammed himself against her, hard. His cock shot up into her wetness all the way.

“UNH!” She cried. He was in her so deep! She had forgotten this feeling – how could she have given this up? He kept himself inside her warmth, his lips searching for hers. She kissed him passionately, her tongue darting into his mouth.

He began sliding his member in and out of her, fucking Charmaine right there on their friend’s couch. She raised her feet up into the air, increasing the wonderful sensation in her pussy. She was still wearing her black socks as her feet flailed above his thrusting ass. He was moving a little faster; his long, powerful tool gliding in and out of her slick tunnel.

“Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Unh!” She tried to keep quiet, and her cries were somewhat stifled as she hurtled towards an orgasm. She could feel the head of his cock slamming off the back of her pussy. He went so deep! She was going to cum, and she was beyond the point of no return now. The tingling in her crotch grew and grew and grew until it overwhelmed her.

“Ohhhhh God!” She gasped, wincing as an orgasm washed over her. Charmaine stretched her legs out behind him, increasing the intensity. Her legs were squeezing him, but he still managed to continue the pace. Her entire body was buzzing with electricity, and every muscle grew tense as she came violently. She moaned again, eyes shut tight as the cumming did not want to stop. He was so huge, and she had forgotten how incredible it felt to be filled to the rim like that!

Her strong legs were forcing him to slow down, her heart couldn’t take anymore. Ryan, moving slower now, was using long strokes as he slid in and out of her comforting warmth. He was watching her beautiful face as she struggled to regain control. He slid into her vagina and held himself there, deep inside her. It felt amazing, but the fact that he finally stopped moving in and out of her gave Charmaine the time she needed to regain her senses.

He kissed her mouth softly. Gasping for breath, Charmaine opened her eyes and put her arms around his neck, kissing him soundly. She sent her tongue far into his mouth, putting the passion into her kiss that reflected how incredible she felt. He remained inside her as they kissed, and her legs fell around his waist, holding him there. Their tongues danced in each other’s mouths, swirling around urgently. He broke the kiss. The two of them were gasping for breath. He looked down at her and smiled.

Ryan slowly slid his penis out of her wet, snug vagina. She could feel every micro-inch of his organ slide along the inner walls of her pussy. It seemed to take him forever to pull out of her! Finally, the thick mushroom head emerged from between the petals of her treasure. His shaft was completely slick with her juices.

He sat back on the far side of the couch, kicking off his pants and underwear, and pushing off his socks. He was completely naked for her.

Charmaine watched him, chest heaving as she gasped for air. Her pussy was still tingling with desire, and now it felt empty. She felt a tremendous longing that she hadn’t felt in over five months. Her legs were spread wide and her feet were flat on the couch. The pink lips of her cunt were puckered and quivering with desire. Ryan lay expectantly at the other end, his hand grabbing his massive hard-on and raising it straight up in the air. He was testing her. He wanted to see how badly she wanted him now. He wanted to prove to her that she wanted him more than anything, and that fighting her desires was futile.

Charmaine’s eyes locked on his penis. It was sticking up so high in the air! Entranced, she got up onto her knees and made her way towards him, straddling him. Breathing laboriously, she took his cock from him. Her small, tanned hand continued to hold his white dick high in the air as she positioned her crotch over it. His head brushed against her sensitive lips, and she nearly passed out from the wave of desire that went through her.

She pressed down on him, and the lips of her pussy eagerly gobbled him up. He moaned as he felt her warmth absorb him inch by inch until, finally, he was in her to the hilt.

“Ohhhh…” Charmaine moaned, arching her head back, “so big…”

It was true. It was almost as if he was poking into her stomach!

His hands reached around and grabbed her soft, smooth ass, squeezing the cheeks tightly. She didn’t notice, however, she was too caught up in that wonderful feeling of having her pussy full to bursting with cock.

Ryan slid his hands up her back, taking her shirt with them. She barely had enough wits about her to raise her arms and allow him to pull her shirt up over her head and off. Her white bra was exposed, a sharp contrast to her tanned skin. He reached behind her and unclasped her bra. The straps slid down her arms and she let it fall onto his naked chest, freeing her beautiful breasts. He threw her bra on the floor and his hands cupped her mounds, squeezing them gently.

She began to slide her pussy up and down his manhood, using short strokes so as to keep as much of him inside her as possible. He leaned up and licked at her nipple. His tongue teased over the hard little nub before he sucked it into his mouth. Charmaine sighed as she looked down at him, and her wet tunnel continued to move up and down his fat organ.

Ryan was caressing her wonderful tits, kissing from one over to the other. He sucked her other nipple into his mouth, and he began to writhe his hips up off the couch, forcing her to take his big cock a little faster. He fell back onto the couch, and his hands slid down the sides of her soft body to her hips. He watched her move on top of her.

She was amazing. Words could not describe how much he missed this. Her smooth, tanned thighs were on either side of him, and his gaze locked on the fur of her bush as it made his penis disappear over and over. His eyes travelled up her sexy belly to her breasts. They were bouncing up and down to the rhythm. Finally, he looked at her gorgeous face. Her eyes had been closed, but she seemed to know when he was looking at her. She opened her eyes, looking back at him. They were filled with desire.

His hands slid further around to her ass, once again holding the cheeks. He began fucking upwards a little harder, and he forced her down onto him faster. Charmaine could feel the buzzing in her crotch grow more powerful as she took that big, hard cock into her body at a rapid pace.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” Her moans grew louder as Ryan’s ass bounced off the couch and forced his thick penis deep into her pussy mercilessly. Her heart was pounding, and she didn’t think that her orgasm was far off.

“Ohhhhh…” her cries cut off and she bowed her head. Her long, dirty blonde hair poured onto his stomach as a wave of orgasm washed over her. Charmaine’s entire body grew incredibly hot, and it seemed as if every muscle was pulsating. She could feel every inch of that rock hard penis sliding along the inside of her sensitive pussy. She could feel him bang off the back of her vagina. She was at his mercy as his hands gripped her soft ass tightly, forcing her down on him over and over.

“Ohhh…God…” she moaned, collapsing on him. He kissed the side of her head, still driving his member up into her hungry hole.

Ryan lifted her up, and she got off of him. When his dick slipped out of her she felt lost. She felt like she was missing something. She felt empty.

Her dark eyes locked on his blue ones as she lay on the far end of the couch, sitting up a little with her head on the arm. Her naked chest was heaving as her gaze travelled down his body to his rampant hard-on. As Ryan knelt in front of her, she raised her feet in the air, opening her legs. Her needy pussy was all his.

He crawled between her legs, his hand grabbing her ankle. He pulled off her black sock. He grabbed her other ankle and pulled that sock off as well. Charmaine was now fully naked for him. Well over nine inches of cock stood straight up above her crotch, and she watched him wrap his fist around it. He bent it down and playfully slapped at her bush with it. He smiled at her, and she managed to smile back, breathlessly. Looking at such a huge member as it slapped against her pussy put it into perspective. This guy was monstrous, and she was so tiny…why wasn’t she broken in half?

“Do you want this?” He asked. He wanted her to admit it.

“Yes.” She replied, breathlessly. Ryan smiled at her, and his smile made her heart flutter. He was incredibly good looking. She watched him aim that massive organ at her swollen lips, and she felt him run it against them towards her entrance. She raised her feet higher. She was all his.

Unable to wait any longer, Ryan pushed forward. The petals of Charmaine’s vagina opened up for him, and he slowly eased his entire penis inside in one stroke.

“Ohhhhh…” they both sighed as her warmth enveloped him. He lay down on her, knowing that he would not last much longer. He held himself up on his arms high above her and he began thrusting into her hard. He was satisfied to see her close her eyes and raise her eyebrows, uttering a moan of pleasure. Her tanned breasts were bouncing up and down with each of his thrusts.

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” Charmaine’s cries rang out through the apartment as she took his massive tool inside her over and over. She raised her bare feet up into the air above him. He looked down her sexy body to where his long penis glided in and out of her pussy. He was going to cum. Ryan was so tempted to blow his load inside her pussy that he could hardly contain himself. He didn’t want to upset her though. Not when he was trying to win her back into his life!

He moaned, thrusting into her harder. He could feel his balls really heating up. He slid his long, thick penis out of Charmaine’s sopping wet vagina, holding it in his fist. It jerked in his hand and a thick, white glob of cum flew out the end of his cock and over her body, landing on her chest above her breasts.

She lay before him, trying to catch her breath as she felt his warm jism land on her skin. She watched his penis squirt more cum at her, this time landing in the middle of her tanned belly. He was pumping it out now; another two loads of sperm landing in the same area above her belly.

It had been so long since she felt this man’s semen on her skin! The hot fluid felt wonderful! She watched more white liquid reach the top of his manhood and drip out the end, landing on the fur of her bush. Ryan groaned, squeezing his mighty cock and forcing more cum to the end. That, too, fell on her bush.

They were both gasping for breath, him kneeling over her holding his softening penis. Her legs remained open, feet flat on the couch, and she had cum all over her. After a few minutes, he got out from between her legs and she got up, feeling the cum drip down her body.

Charmaine grabbed her pants and shirt and rushed off naked to the bathroom. Ryan couldn’t help but admire that beautiful ass of hers as she walked away.

In the bathroom, she realized that she had tears in her eyes as she wiped the cum away. How did she let this happen?

When she emerged, fully clothed, she grabbed her bra off the floor, grabbed her coat and went to the door. Ryan followed her, still half-naked, asking her questions such as “what’s the rush?” and “what now?”

All Charmaine said was “we shouldn’t have done that.”

She left, without saying a word, taking her car home.

sorry this took so long - please vote and tell me your thoughts on this "reunion"! ~ X-Factor

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers
12