Infidelity Revisited Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

“Ohhhhhhh…” she moaned as her heart pounded. Her face was clenched as she struggled to control the powerful feelings in her body. Finally, her hands and legs relaxed their grip and he began fucking her again slowly. She placed both feet on his ass, feeling it tensing and relaxing each time he thrust inside her. Her pussy was gripping his cock so tightly, and she was so hot around him! John hadn’t been laid in a few days and hadn’t jerked off recently either. As a result, his balls were full, and his cock felt heavier than ever. As much as he wanted this to last, he didn’t think that he could. What he did know, however, was that the load he would blow was going to be huge!

She was too fantastic. He couldn’t fight it. John held himself up above her, locking his arms as he jackhammered his manhood in and out of her wanting hole. She looked up at him. There was nothing but lust in her dark eyes. He loved how fast her tits were shaking up and down as he buried his rock hard dick inside her pussy over and over. He was slapping hard against her, and her ass was bouncing up off the couch towards him, making their sex even faster.

“Unh! Ohh! Gah! Unh! Ohh!” Charmaine moaned. He could feel his balls grow even heavier, and they were getting hotter as well. His cock could not be any harder. She could almost feel him grow inside her. He fucked the shit out of his fantasy girl, drilling the helpless woman into the couch. He suddenly pulled his throbbing penis out of her soaking wet vagina, grabbing onto it with his hand.

“OHHHH!” He moaned, cock jerking in his fist. A long, thick rope of cum fired out the end of his manhood and sailed across Charmaine’s tanned body. The top of it landed on her neck and the rope splattered neatly down her chest to the slope of her tit.


Charmaine opened her eyes when she felt the warm, sticky liquid land on her neck. She watched his penis twitch again, and hot, white cum shot out, landing in a puddle just above her belly button. All she could think about when she looked at that throbbing cock was how badly she wanted it back inside her. What was with her lately? She was insatiable!

She watched as more cum poured out, landing on her tanned skin just below her belly button, and mingling with the curls of her dark pubic hair.

John moaned, squeezing his penis some more and forcing more of his thick fluid out. It got on his hand, with a drop landing in the triangle of her bush. She was breathing laboriously as she recovered. Her legs were spread wide, with one foot on the coffee table and one foot on the top of the couch. Thick, pearl-colored cum was splattered all over the skin of her belly, with a single stream still running up to her neck.

At that moment, Holly pulled in the driveway. Had she thought to glance at the window she would have seen her friend’s foot, not knowing that her friend had John’s cum all over her body. John heard the car pull in and he looked out the window, quickly.

“She’s back early!” He hissed. Panicking, Charmaine scrambled to her feet, cum still sticking all over her. She grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom. He could not help but admire her naked ass as she skittered away from him. He quickly got dressed.

Charmaine was wiping the last of the cum off her body when she heard Holly walk in the front door. She emerged from the bathroom moments later, fully dressed, cleaned off, and a little flustered.

Her arousal was eased a little, but her guilt only got worse.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers
12