Infidelity Revisited Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

She caught a glimpse of what he was doing, and tingles shot through her body – along with fear.

“I don’t know, Ryan.” She breathed, worriedly. “You’re too big. It’s been too long!” Yet she remained on her hands and knees, her panties still around one of them, as he took the lid off the jar. He coated his finger with the lubricant as his eyes locked onto her puckered little asshole. He placed his finger at the entrance and she could feel the cool jelly touch her. He pushed it inside her, watching her tight ass open up for his finger and causing it to disappear. He moved his finger in and out of her a little, lubing it up. He withdrew his finger, rubbing what was left on the end of his penis.

Charmaine’s heart was pounding like crazy as Ryan knelt behind her between her legs. She could feel his hard tool poking between her cheeks as he put into position at the entrance of her anus. She tried to relax her body as much as she could.

Holding his cock straight outward, Ryan pushed forward. His other hand held the side of her ass tightly, making sure she could not pull forward. At first, her asshole would not give. He continued pushing, increasing the pressure a little. Her tight entrance opened up for him, and he squeezed the mushroom head of his dick into her ass.

“UNH!” She groaned, wincing as she felt her ass stretch wide. It hurt, yet it felt good! As her boyfriend Danny continued sleeping mere blocks away, she felt Ryan force a couple more inches of his fat penis into her asshole. He grabbed onto the soft sides of her ass and began fucking her with just half his massive cock. He watched his member disappear into her beautiful ass. He was so thick that he was pulling her asshole outward a little each time he withdrew.

Charmaine was silent. All she could do was grit her teeth and try to fight the pain. It felt good, but the pain was becoming unbearable!

He was starting to be overcome with arousal.

Losing more and more control, he slid more and more of his large penis into her tight ass. After a few thrusts, his entire cock was inside her anus.

“OHH GOD!” She cried out in pain, tears welling in her eyes. “STOP!” She grunted. Ryan slid his manhood out of her bum nearly all the way, but he caught her off guard by sliding it right back in. “UNGH!” She cried. She pulled forward, trying to get her ass off his cock, but the big man had her in a tight grip, and wouldn’t let her budge. He was almost there – they couldn’t stop now!

He forced his giant penis into Charmaine’s asshole the rest of the way. “OHHFUCK!” She grunted, wincing as she continued to pull away. She felt good, yet it was so painful! She hasn’t had anything in that hole in months!

She was helpless as Ryan held her up on her hands and knees, his cock buried in her ass. Holding her tightly, he slowly eased half of his member out of her before slamming it back into her, causing her cheeks to shake. “UNGH!” She cried as pleasure and pain raced up her body. He began to slide in and out of her tight anus, his eyes locked on the sight of his organ appearing and disappearing into her little hole. He wasn’t going to last long! 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' He was smacking hard against her tanned ass, drilling his fat pole into the helpless girl’s anus while her boyfriend slept mere blocks away. He lost it.

Ryan slid his penis all the way into Charmaine’s asshole and held it there.

“UNHHH!” She cried. Her ass was so full! It hurt!

His fat cock swelled up even bigger, and then he exploded, unleashing a thick stream of cum up Charmaine’s ass. She tried pulling away, but he held her steady, dick jerking again. More of his hot cum shot deep into her ass as he moaned above her. He twitched again, shooting a smaller load of his semen into her hole. He groaned, relaxing his grip. She pulled forward, and his softening dick slipped out of her ass. She collapsed on the bed, gasping for breath. Her ass was hurting, but her pussy was still tingling a little. Part of her wanted to be mad at him, but part of her liked it when he took control. If she didn’t want him to put his dick in her, she wouldn’t have come here, right?

She rolled onto her back, and Ryan lay down beside her. She looked down at his cock. It was soft, yet it was still as big, or bigger than, Danny’s! This guy was so well hung that the mere sight of his soft penis sent surges of desire through her.

She didn’t think that she could take anymore, though. It was getting towards two-thirty, anyway. Now she could go to bed and have a deep, comfortable sleep!

For the next ten or fifteen minutes, they lay side-by-side. His arm was around her belly over her lingerie. She realized that her panties were still around her one knee, but she was too tired to either put them on properly or take them right off. She could feel his cum start to leak out of her asshole. This was only the second time that she has ever felt THAT sensation.

“I should get going.” She said. Ryan turned to her, raising himself up on his arm. He kissed her soundly, lips smacking. He realized that even though he had cum twice in the past hour, he wanted to fuck her again. He wasn’t overly turned on; he just felt the need to take her one more time. To lay claim to her. To make some sort of statement that she belonged to him, and not Danny. He snuck a tongue into her mouth.

Charmaine kissed him back, under the impression that he was merely kissing her goodbye. His kiss lingered, and her pussy grew wetter. She was exhausted, however, and in pain. Her pussy was not yet used to such a big cock again, and her ass was hurting as well. Yet she didn’t stop him when she felt his hand slowly ease her negligee up her body.

He broke the kiss, watching as her lingerie slid over her breasts, freeing them for the first time that night. She helped him pull it over her head and off of her, and she became naked for him, with the exception of her tiny g-string around her leg. He kissed her again, sliding his tongue into her mouth briefly. He quickly bent lower and sucked a hard nipple into his mouth. Tingles shot down to her pussy as she watched his lips around her hard nub. He kissed up her neck to her mouth again, sliding a leg in between hers.

She opened her legs wider, allowing the big man to get in between them. He broke the kiss, raising up his body. He couldn’t believe that he was fully hard again!

He brought his hips back, and the head of his fat cock found the moist entrance of her hungry pussy as if instinctively. He pushed himself forward, and Charmaine felt her vagina open up and she felt his hardness slowly penetrate her.

“Ohhhh…” she moaned, arching her head back and closing her eyes. Her cunt was incredibly hot around the top half of his manhood, and he continued forcing himself forward until the rest of his member slid into her.

“Ohhhh fuck….” She groaned, face wincing. He was inside her again, and he was SO BIG!

Ryan loved the look of her struggling to handle his girth, and it made him want to fuck her that much harder. He placed one foot on the floor and raised his body up, his hands grabbing the soft sides of her stomach and holding her steady, turning her diagonal on the bed. He slowly pulled his long penis out of her, until his thick mushroom head was stretching the pink lips of her horny cunt. Charmaine was laying helplessly before him, his cock barely piercing her pussy, her legs spread wide around him with her feet in the air. He slammed into her hard.

“UNGH!” She groaned as his dick fired into her. He moaned as well, caught off guard by just how hot her pussy was around him. He began to immediately take on a fast pace, fucking the poor woman hard. Her legs were high up in the air, and he grabbed them and threw them up on his shoulders without missing a beat.

“UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!” Her cries were loud, and high-pitched. Her tits were bouncing violently up and down as she took his giant member into her needy hole over and over.

He turned his head and kissed her foot.

Charmaine brought her other foot over to his face and placed her toe at his mouth. Without missing a thrust, Ryan sucked her toe into his mouth. She could feel an orgasm rising rapidly, and she closed her eyes and embraced it.

“Ohhhhh!” She moaned, cumming. She pulled her foot off his face and thrust her feet out behind his head, stretching her legs as she came. His thick cock was stretching her pussy so wide as it convulsed around him. Her face was wincing in ecstasy, and her pussy was so hot and tight. He realized that he was losing again already!

“Fuck!” He groaned. “I’m gonna cum!”

Charmaine’s orgasm continued. His cock felt like it had doubled in size! He was really swelling up inside her! Lost in the passion, she could not help the words that came out next.

“Cum inside me!” She groaned, eyebrows raised as she looked up at him. He lost it instantly. He jammed his fat penis all the way inside Charmaine’s needy vagina and held it there.

Ryan’s cock jerked violently, spraying hot cum off the back of her pussy as he moaned. The two lovers pressed their groins against one another as his dick twitched inside her again, unleashing another stream of his thick seed. She spread her legs wide, allowing him to fall on top of her as more of his semen shot into her unprotected, fertile pussy.

The two were gasping for breath, and he was kissing at her face as more of his fluid dripped into her. Charmaine closed her eyes, chest heaving as her big lover lay on top of her. She could feel his humongous penis inside her, even at semi-hardness!

They lay that way for a few minutes, before he finally pulled his long, soft cock out of her. He rolled off beside her, and she sat up. She grabbed her things off the floor and ran into the bathroom and cleaned up.

Later that night, when she slipped into bed with her boyfriend, Charmaine realized that in the past couple of hours, another man had shot cum into her mouth, into her ass, and into her pussy.

*these stories, as you may have noticed, aren't coming as quickly nowadays. Chapter 19, though, will be the best of the bunch (with the exception of Chapter 1, my personal favorite). Look for it in March or April...X~Factor*

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12