Infinity Quest - Prologue

Story Info
Inspired by Marvel Comics "Infinity Gauntlet".
6.1k words
4.35
44.3k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story was originally written under the name of Necromancer, but I’ve decided to use the new name Doctor Insanus. It has more of a corny, comic book-type of feel that I’m trying to put in my writing.

Note: This story represents my first attempt at the multi-part cosmic epics that Marvel has done so well throughout the years. Forgive the wordiness of the prologue. Stories involving cosmic plotlines always seem to need a lot of buildup before the action kicks in. I've done my best to make the single sex scene as hot as possible; I promise you, there will be a LOT more to come!

Contents: M/F, consensual sex, incest, and anal sex. Enjoy!

If you’ve made it this far, you probably know what’s in store for you. Needless to say, this is not a story for minors. So, if you are not 18, or if you ARE 18 and are offended by graphic descriptions of various sexual acts, then for crying out loud, GO AWAY! Consider yourself warned.

-----

The vast coldness of space enveloped her, but it held no chill. She drifted here, where the faint points of light were not stars but entire clusters of galaxies, all her concentration on a single task. Only here, in this barren emptiness at the farthest reaches of the universe, could she achieve absolute focus.

How long had she drifted here, billions of parsecs from the nearest celestial body? The question was of little importance to her; in the eons of her existence, she had never once considered the passage of time. She was eternal; for her, time had no meaning. It was merely the scale by which lesser things counted the spans of their worthless lives. To those beings, her existence could have been measured in billions, perhaps, trillions, of years. She had been here before this universe existed; she had been here before the universe which preceded it. And in all that time, as dimensions were born and died around her, she had never bothered to measure the days of her life.

So engrossed in her eternal solitude was she that the tiny beacon of light approaching her went unnoticed. In the endless oceans of darkness, it seemed a pale, feeble thing, but it moved toward her as if guided by some unseen intelligence. It came from a distant corner of the universe, and even at its current speed it would have taken billions of years to reach her now.

Only when it was directly upon her did she acknowledge it. Then, with a contemptuous gesture, she brought it to a complete stop only meters from her. It shimmered, seemingly content after its impossibly-long journey. Small flickers of light burst forth every few seconds, seeming to reach for her.

The workings of her mind would be inconceivable by mere mortals, but if any emotion could be adequately applied to her it would have to be curiosity. Scanning it with every sort of psionic probe she was capable of, she was unable to detect any sense of danger from it. If anything, she sensed relief; as if this tiny orb of light were on some sort of pilgrimage. A pilgrimage which had led it directly to her.

Then, for the first time in her existence, she experienced anxiety. She knew of every type of life in this reality, and yet she had no knowledge of this object. Extending a hand toward it, she hesitated. If this were a trick...

She put the thought from her mind. If this were a trick, she would simply pluck the being or beings responsible for it from their holes and expunge them from existence. They would die, forgotten forever, and she would return to more important things.

Her fingers reached the edge of the orb, and small slivers of illumination began to surround her hand. It was as if a cocoon of light was growing around her. This rather organic sensation caused a moment of doubt in her mind. She pulled her hand away.

The cocoon remained. It had already enveloped her right arm to the elbow, and continued on its way to her shoulder. Now her doubts grew. What was this she was feeling?

Terror. Terror of the unknown; the most basic instinct of every living being. She felt it now, and knowing she was capable of this feeling made her furious. They would pay! Oh, yes! They would die screaming as she tore them apart atom by atom...

With growing despair, she realized that these were the thoughts of... them. The lesser beings! Pulling furiously, she glowed with the light of a newborn star. And yet, the tiny gleaming orb was not burnt away. Nor was the cocoon, which now covered over half of her body. It slipped across her thighs, along her left arm, and even over her face.

Why? she wailed in misery. Why couldn’t it leave her alone? She had never interfered in the affairs of other beings; why, then, should she be bothered by this? Why fill her mind with these thoughts? These images, so alien to her? She felt herself weakening, her light growing dim.

Do I die now? Is that what this is?

Her body was encased in the cocoon now, and it began to darken, fading to match the blackness which surrounded it. The orb was gone, its light faded as well.

At the very rim of the universe, a tiny speck of darkness floated. And there was none to see it.

-----

New York City Four Freedoms Plaza 0211 hours

Susan Richards awoke with a start, a thousand jumbled thoughts racing through her mind. One hand went instinctively to her chest, where she could feel the jackhammer pounding of her heart gradually subsiding. Running a hand through her blonde hair, she felt dampness. Her face was wet with a thin sheen of perspiration; in fact, it seemed that most of her body was damp with it.

As her head slowly cleared, she became aware once more of her surroundings: the thin sheets which barely covered her naked body; the cool breeze which washed across her, raising patches of goose-pimples on her smooth skin; the soft snoring from beside her.

Sue smiled. Memories began flooding her mind: appearing with Reed on a local TV talk show; a whispered promise of things to come; Reed’s embarassed expression as he sought to conceal his raging hard-on. By the time they had returned home, he had been ready to explode. As soon as they were through the front door, Sue was on her knees. She stayed there until the job was finished, then she stayed there a little longer.

Reed always fell into a deep slumber after she gave him a blowjob. She ran her tongue along her teeth, her gums, the roof of her mouth. The residue of his sticky cum remained; the familiar taste which she had grown to enjoy, perhaps even to crave. Even now, her mouth was watering at the memory of his stiff cock.

If the sheer amount of cum he had shot in her mouth was any indication, Reed had enjoyed a truly monstrous orgasm. Which meant that he would probably be asleep for another four hours or so. Sue sighed. Tomorrow would be a busy day; there would be no time for a repeat performance until at least late afternoon. By then she would be almost desperate for another taste of his meat.

Susan Richards had been a devoted wife and mother for years, and she had seen no dimming of her passion for either her husband or her son. Of course, these passions were somewhat different; for Franklin, she wanted nothing but to see him grow into the man she knew he would become. For Reed, it was a desire to spend her life enjoying him and giving him pleasure.

Theirs had been an active sex life, although not as active as either of them would have preferred. As two of the world’s foremost defenders, as well as celebrities, they were forced to share their precious time with the general public. Neither of them minded this so much; they merely wished there was more of an opportunity to spend some time alone. Sue had compensated by being more spontaneous, which often meant a quick blowjob before meeting the public. Once Reed had gotten over the initial shock, he had begun to look forward to his wife’s oral attentions, knowing that she could go down on him when he least expected it. Invariably, he would return the favor at some later time.

But there would be no returning the favor tonight. Sue rose, not bothering to throw a robe over her naked body, and walked out to the balcony. From the penthouse atop Four Freedoms Plaza, she had a breathtaking view. The skyline of Manhattan gleamed around her, and the lights of the traffic below made the streets seem to glow.

Susan Richards, known to the public as the Invisible Woman, smiled contentedly. So many lives going on all around her, and she had a hand in preserving them. She and her family, the Fantastic Four, had saved this city - this entire world - more times than she could remember. She felt a pride in this; not mere gloating, but just the satisfaction of using her gifts for the ultimate good. These were the values she and Reed had been striving to instill in their son.

Her smile grew. Franklin was the light of their lives. So gentle, so caring; he had the potential for truly god-like power, but had voluntarily shut that power off until he was ready to wield it. Such insight in so young a boy! Any pride she felt in her own accomplishments paled in comparison. She knew that Franklin would be a key figure in the future of this world.

Her mind wandering, Sue was oblivious to the flaming figure which approached from above. As the roof was washed in orange light, she flinched. Even as waves of heat washed across her naked body, she searched frantically for something to cover her.

Johnny Storm, the Human Torch, was likewise not aware that his sister stood naked at the top of the Fantastic Four’s headquarters. He had been to a very exclusive club with one of New York’s most exclusive fashion models. It turned out that she was as horny as she was beautiful, and they had spent most of the evening in a dark corner of the club. She had spent much of the night under the table, paying special attention to his ‘little buddy’ even as he downed one drink after another.

Johnny had spent more than night on the town with the ladies, but this had been something else. She had literally devoured him, letting him explode in her mouth again and again throughout the night. Finally, she had emerged from under the table, a satisfied smirk on her face, and had left him there. She hadn’t even bothered to wipe the sperm off her chin.

He had spent the next hour or so trying to come out of his drunken stupor. Had he really spent the evening getting blown by the 'Human Tongue' while a couple hundred people mingled only a few feet away? There wasn’t any way around it. Now he just had to wonder if anyone had gotten any pictures.

Dammit! he thought. Ben always told me that my dick would get my in trouble!

Still cursing himself, Johnny had simply left the club and flown directly home. His mind was filled with images of the tabloids: "Human Torch Makes Under-The-Table Deal With Model!" or some bullshit like that. He had been oblivious to everything around him as he made the trip home.

But now, as he landed on the roof and extinguished his flames, he noticed Sue covering herself with a small tablecloth. He chuckled as the table she pulled it from overturned with a loud crash.

"You know, sis... you’re the Invisible Woman. Do you really need to be practicing some two-bit magic act with the patio furniture?"

Sue frowned slightly. "Well, you could have given me some warning before you just dropped in right beside me." She concentrated for a moment, and her body became transparent. She didn’t make herself completely invisible; just enough to prevent any further embarrassment.

"What d’you mean? You should’ve seen me a mile away!"

Sue sighed. "Oh, I guess I’m just not completely ‘with it’ tonight, Johnny."

Johnny grinned, and Sue found herself understanding why more than a few women had surrendered to that smile. She caught herself staring into his deep blue eyes, which were identical to her own.

"Hey, I think my big sister might have gotten lucky tonight!" Already, he was beginning to forget about the 'Human Tongue' he had spent the evening with. Catching his big sister in such an embarrassing situation, combined with the buzz he was feeling, had lifted his mood considerably.

Sue blushed at this. The fact that her brother could picture her having sex made her a little uncomfortable.

"Well, your brother-in-law did, anyway." As soon as she said it, her face flushed. If she hadn’t been mostly invisible, it would have been bright red.

"Mmmmm hmm. Anyway, sis, I’ve had quite a night myself. I think I’ll call it a day and see you tomorrow." He winked and started toward a side entrance, avoiding the doorway leading to Reed and Sue’s room. He had already caught his sister naked on the patio; he didn’t really want to see Reed wallowing in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Sweet dreams, Johnny." Sue watched him go, smiling as he stumbled once before reaching the door. I don’t think you’ll have any trouble sleeping tonight, she thought. I recognize the expression on your face; you must have had a pretty wild night.

As she turned back to admire the city below, Sue suddenly felt uncomfortable. It was only when she turned to go back to the bedroom that she realized what it was. There was a familiar wetness in her pussy; and there was only one man that she had been thinking about in the last few moments. It wasn’t Reed.

What is wrong with me? Only minutes earlier, she knew that she had everything that she could ever want: a loving husband, a devoted son, a sense of purpose as one of the world’s foremost champions. Now, none of that meant a goddamn thing to her. All she cared about was the feelings that overwhelmed her, and she knew where she could go to satisfy them.

-----

The cocoon drifted still.

It had spent the last few million years tumbling along the edge of reality, its unwilling occupant drifting in and out of consciousness. Now, at last, it began to quiver... as if in anticipation.

Space folded, and a huge steel-gray starship appeared. It was at least a mile long, and bristled with enough weaponry to shatter a small world. Every weapon was trained on the cocoon, ready to blast it into oblivion. But there was no hint of danger from the cocoon as the ship moved into position just above it. Dwarfed by the huge battlecruiser, the cocoon hovered beneath it like a dust-mote.

Then, a small panel along the bottom of the hull opened, and a dull light washed across the cocoon. It slowly drifted toward the opening, trembling slightly. But if it resisted at all, there was no effect whatsoever.

The cocoon slid through the opening, and the panel closed behind it. With a slow sweeping arc, the ship turned back toward whence it came and space folded again.

Where once had dwelled a being of light, of perfect beauty, now only darkness remained.

-----

Johnny had just closed his eyes and begun to drift into slumber when he felt something warm against his thigh. Sleepily, he looked into the darkness of his room. There was nothing there. But there was something there! The gentle stroking he felt along his upper thigh told him that much. As buzzed as he had been, he knew that this wasn’t some drunken wet dream.

With a thought, he ignited his left index finger and held it up to provide more light. A pale orange glow filled the room. Still nothing.

Johnny Storm couldn’t be described as being the most aware person, even when he was sober; he went through life with youthful enthusiasm, as if he just knew everything would be all right. He didn’t bother to smell the roses; there was too much fun to be had to bother.

But it was impossible not to notice the presence of another person in his room. He had faced enough life-threatening situations to know when something was wrong, and right now he knew he wasn’t alone. There was definitely someone in here! Christ, it felt like they were practically on top of him!

Suddenly, he felt something warm and wet licking his stomach. It felt a lot like the Human Tongue he had been with earlier, but it was slower... more deliberate. He gasped as he felt it slide across the blonde tangles of his pubic hair and wrap around the head of his throbbing cock. Then an unseen hand cupped his balls as a pair of silky lips engulfed him.

"Ohhhh yeah," he moaned, and he reached out to touch the invisible form that was servicing his stiffening cock. "Sis? Is that you?"

He felt her nibble lightly at his throbbing prick, then heard a soft giggle. "Of course it is, silly. Do you know any other invisible women?"

"No, but... whooooaaaa!" he gasped as her mouth devoured his meat. He could feel her tongue circling the head, slurping at the pre-cum that was already leaking from it.

"Why... ahh... why are you doing this?"

He heard her moan softly, and he could feel it as she slowly slid her mouth off him.

"Because Reed is asleep, and if I don’t get fucked tonight, I’m going to scream!"

Johnny was frankly flabbergasted by this. "Jesus, Sue, do you really think this is right? I mean, what you’re doing is incredible and..." He cried out as she took his balls in her mouth, working them gently. Jolts of pure pleasure passed through his body, and he was unable to speak. Finally, as she worked her way to the underside of his sac, he found his voice again.

"That’s fucking incredible, Sue. But it’s not right! You’re my sister! As much as I want to fuck you, I just can’t! I mean, what if you get..."

"Pregnant?"

"Well, yeah."

"Johnny, have you ever heard of birth control?" She had stopped licking his nuts long enough to look up at him. His face was practically quivering as desire and fear battled for control.

"Of course I have! But there’s still a chance..."

"Oh, bullshit." Sue made herself visible again, and lay across her brother’s thighs. She kept a gentle grip on his cock, and began to slowly stroke it.

"Sue... oh god... what about Reed?!"

"What about Reed? I love him, but I want you. Besides, I have a special need for you to satisfy."

Johnny reeled at the unrelenting assault. Sue’s voice had grown husky with lust, and the things she was doing with her hands were driving him wild. Still, he couldn’t help feeling that something wasn’t right here.

"Johnny?"

Definitely not right.

"Johnny?"

And he was going to find out what it was.

"Johnny?!"

Or at least see what Reed had to say about it...

"JOHNNY!"

He jerked at the sound of his sister’s voice. She had practically shouted his name, and he could just see Reed and Ben piling through his door to see what was wrong. And if they found him with his dick in Sue’s mouth...

"What?!" he hissed.

"I want you to fuck my ass." She smiled as Johnny’s jaw dropped. I knew that would get him, she thought. Give a man the chance to take a ride up the Hershey Highway and he’ll jump at it.

"What?!?"

She grinned. "You heard me. I want you to shove your hard, throbbing cock up my tight little asshole. Are you up for that?"

Johnny’s mouth was dry. He had always admired his sister’s beauty, but had never thought of her... that way. The idea of actually fucking her in the ass was wrong! It was sick! It was..

Oh, hell.

"Sue? Are you sure..."

"I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life." She rose, and stood beside the bed. As Johnny’s eyes practically bulged, she turned to reveal her delicious rear end. She lifted her arms, running her fingers through her long blonde hair. Thrusting her hips back toward him, she smiled as he stared at her ass.

"Oh my god." he gasped.

"Well? Are you going to sit there staring, or are you going to get me ready?"

Johnny flinched. He was staring hungrily at the creamy white cheeks, knowing that he would soon be sliding between them. Sliding into the dark, musky valley between them...

"Lick my ass, Johnny." Sue ordered, as calmly as if she were telling Franklin to finish his vegetables. She seemed in complete control of this situation, while Johnny was barely hanging on to his self-control. His cock bulged, a thick gob of cream already oozing from the tip.

12