Inflight Fun

Info
Stewardess fulfills your foot and anal fetish.
184 words
4.5
252.2k
40
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,238 Followers

Hi Baby. Are you all packed, ready to go to the airport? I hope you're not late, because I've planned everything perfectly for tonight and it'd be a shame for you to miss your flight...everything...From the seat arrangements, to my charcoal colored satin stockings to the long, string of round satin pearls I've slid one by one into my pussy.

I've seen you on my red eye flights before, always alone, always quietly seating yourself in the aisle, and nursing your bourbon an coke over the long flights... do you know I've been watching you, fantasizing about you, planning my seduction of you? I wonder, as your checking in through the gates right now, if you have any idea of what I have in mind for you tonight. if you have any idea the things I want to do you with you, to your mind and to your body, to make you moan, to make you tremble, to make you quiver to make you bite down on my neck as you come, arching shooting deep inside my body.

Mmm - I can't wait.

--:--
--:--
1.0
asian_princess
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,238 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Thank you for sharing your stories. They are very nicely written and narrated.

serlasombraserlasombraabout 8 years ago
Great service!

I loved the story.

All the descriptions at the start set the mood just right.

I myself am not a fan of the "foot rub" but this one was pretty good and the ending was AWESOME!

I loved the moaning, the screaming, the descriptions. I could completely imagine myself exploding inside you.

Great work.

wait2playwait2playabout 11 years ago
200,000 air miles per year

I won't dare to fall asleep on the plane again, fearing that I will verbalize the fantasy pleasures you are providing

2hot2m82hot2m8about 12 years ago
The Wet Spot!! Wet Panties Too!

Foot jobs are hot! I'd Squirt on your feet! Are they Painted Toes? That's hot! You'll probably want your feet sucked clean with a Cum Soaked Tongue! Mmmmmmm SWEET! And What a Sweet Release! Deep in your Ass! SWEET! Did I say SWEET?

mrlargomrlargoover 12 years ago
goose pimples

I only listened to a quarter of this and can't wait to hear the rest. You have an awesome reading voice. Your reading in this one gave me goose pimples.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Wrong Text Recipient Mom gets a dick pick from her son that leads to...in Illustrated
Not with My Daughter Well hung guy fucks his new girlfriends daughter.in Mature
Confession of a Sperm Addict Pt. 01 I describe how I became addicted to giving blow jobs.in Erotic Couplings
Tamara In Stockings Ch. 01 Tamara teases but is 'taken' out of her depth.in Mature
More Stories