Inherit My Heart Ch. 07

Story Info
The wedding.
5.6k words
4.8
29.3k
31

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers

Chase woke around 7am, Elizabeth wrapped in his arms, her back to him. His dick was hard and nestled between her warm thighs. He could feel her wet heat on his cock. It would be so easy to slide into her and make love to her, but he needed to wait. Only a few more hours and she would be his wife and then he could make love to her whenever he wanted.

For now, he used every fiber of resolve he had to just hold her. His arm was heavy under her weight and he tried to shift it without waking her. She felt his movement though and turned into him, her face now buried in his chest. Her leg moved over his thigh, placing his cock directly at her entrance. He groaned and squeezed his eyes shut before pulling his hips back so that there was some distance between them.

Elizabeth snuggled into him for a second time, once again moving herself closer to him. He thought her movements to be suspicious. She's got to be awake and just trying to fuck with me, he thought. Deciding to play back, he moved his hips forward, gliding the tip of his cock across her lips, being very careful not to penetrate her. Chase could feel her breathing hitch and her eyelashes flutter against his chest and he knew she was awake. He ran his hand up her side and moved it to her breast, kneading it before subtly running his palm over her nipple.

Elizabeth shivered under his touch and could no longer pretend to be asleep. She wrapped her arm around his back and began kissing his chest, running her mouth up towards his neck. Chase lifted her chin and took possession of her mouth, rolling onto his back and pulling her on top of him as he deepened the kiss. He ran his fingertips up and down her back and Elizabeth trembled from the chills he was sending throughout her body, her nipples hardening into his chest.

Chase rolled her onto her back and moved over her, slowly breaking the kiss. "Morning," he whispered, looking into her eyes.

"Good morning," she replied, lifting her head up off the pillow to kiss him once again. Chase brushed her hair back out of her face. "Did you sleep well?" he asked.

She smiled up at him, "Never better."

He continued playing with the lock of hair he had in his hand. "Do you know that you get more beautiful every day?"

"Chase-"

"I'm serious," he said, looking deep into her eyes. "I watched you sleep yesterday on the plane. You were so peaceful and I was content just to hold you and look at you. But, you're more beautiful this morning, and as much as I want to make love to you right now, I'm happy just to have you in my arms-to sleep with you and hold you all night long."

Elizabeth's eyes began to well up, her nose twitched as she tried to keep the tears in. She blinked and one fell down her right cheek. Chase wiped it away before he said one final thing. "Just so you know," he paused before continuing, "You are the only woman I have ever just slept with and held all night long."

Elizabeth smiled through her tears before pulling him down to her and wrapping her arms around his neck. She held onto him, wanting to stay in bed together, forever. Chase pulled back and rested his forehead on hers, wiping away her tears once again. He cupped her face in his hands and placed a light kiss to her lips.

"As much as I want to stay here with you all day, we're getting married today and have a lot to do. Why don't you order breakfast while I go take a shower?"

Elizabeth slowly nodded, not sure if she could find her voice right now if she tried. Chase smiled and kissed her once again before he got up and made his way to the bathroom. As she watched him walk away, the realization hit her: She was getting married tonight…to a man she had fallen deeply in love with.

^^^^^^^^^^

After they dressed and ate, Chase and Elizabeth headed down to the Forum Shops at Caesars. Chase held the door for her as she walked in, and she stopped dead in her tracks, taken aback by the sight before her. The ceiling was done up like the sky, filled with clouds, giving an appearance that one is really outdoors. Shops lined each side, complete with lanterns hanging from their exteriors. The way the floor was tiled even looked like she was standing on a road, in the midst of an outdoor market.

Chase placed his hand at the small of her back, leading her into the mall and away from the door, so that other patrons could enter. Elizabeth beamed up at him, "This is so neat."

"You think this is cool…wait 'til we start buying stuff, then it's really cool," Chase replied, smiling back at her. "C'mon," he said, grabbing her by the hand.

First, they went to look at wedding bands. Chase didn't pick out Elizabeth's band when he bought the ring because he wanted her to choose it. They browsed the selections at Tiffany and De Beers before finally finding a band she liked at Harry Winston. The ring resembled an eternity band, except the row of princess cut stones only went about half way around. The princess cut stones were the closest thing they had found to match the emerald cuts in her engagement ring, and with its matching platinum setting, it accented the ring nicely. It also added another carat to the three that were already in her engagement ring, the sparkle that was coming off her finger could cause blindness.

But, when she heard the price, she quickly slid the ring off her finger and pulled Chase aside. "Chase, I cannot allow you to spend that kind of money on a wedding band. It's outrageous."

Chase smiled back at her and took her hands in his before her began. "Elizabeth, I told you, I have money and if I can do things that will make you happy, then it's not a big deal."

He looked up at the salesman, "We'll take it." Then he looked back at Elizabeth, "C'mon, I need to find one as well."

They went back to the counter and the salesman suggested a male version of the band that contained diamonds as well. Chase shook off the idea, wanting something simpler. Elizabeth found a platinum band that had criss-crosses cut into the band. It was basic, yet elegant as well. Chase agreed and he promptly paid for both rings.

Next they went to Hugo Boss so that Chase could get a suit. Chase selected a black suit with a silvery pinstripe throughout. He then picked out a basic white shirt and a silver tie to match and also picked up a new pair of shiny black dress shoes.

When they left Hugo Boss, Chase walked Elizabeth to the front of Valentino. He stopped, pulled a credit card out of his wallet, and placed it in her palm. "You need to find a dress and its bad luck for me to see you in it beforehand. So, here's my card, buy whatever you want, and I mean WHATEVER you want. Get shoes, purses, shop until your heart's content; just be back at the hotel by 5." Chase then handed her his cell phone. "The number for the car service is the last number I called in my phone, have them come pick you up when you're done. Okay?"

Elizabeth bit her bottom lip before reluctantly nodding at him. "I'm serious," he continued, "You better come back with more than just a wedding gown." Chase placed a kiss to her forehead and gave her a wink before he turned and walked away, leaving her to do damage to his credit card.

Elizabeth looked down at the card and back at Chase, his figure fading in the distance. What the hell, she thought, I am getting married today. She turned and entered Valentino. The salesgirls looked at her snidely at first, thinking she was just there to browse, but when she told them she was getting married today and needed a gown, they quickly perked up, wanting the commission that a sale would entitle them too.

She tried on five or six gowns before she found one that she fell in love with. It was strapless silk, fairly plain, except for beadwork at her bust and on her hips. The dress fit like a glove. "This is it," she said out loud to herself, "This is my wedding gown."

She paid for the dress, which Valentino graciously agreed to send over to the hotel, and then went on to look for shoes. She went to Jimmy Choo and found a pair of ivory shoes that matched the dress. They had a 3 ½ inch heel and laced up her ankles and calves. The shoes were not only elegant but sexy, and Elizabeth smiled as she imagined wearing them for the wedding and the wedding night.

Back home, she always bought her lingerie from Agent Provocateur, a lingerie shop much like Victoria's Secret. Although she was excited to see they had a store there when she and Chase had passed it earlier, she decided to explore Victoria's Secret instead, having never shopped there before. Elizabeth fell in love with a floor length sheer gown, made of embroidered tulle. It was completely see-through, leaving nothing to the imagination. She quickly decided to purchase the gown, as well as several other evening garments she thought Chase would enjoy. If he was letting her spend all of his money on stuff for herself, then at least he could get something out of it, she thought, a devilish smile coming across her lips.

She finished up and called for the car. The day had flown by as it was almost 4pm. She was able to get back to Rio and back to their suite by 4:45. She placed the bags in their bedroom and called out for Chase. As she was waiting for an answer, the doorbell rang. She opened it to find three women standing in front of her.

"Hello, Miss Ashley. This is Lana and Valerie and I'm Sophia. Mr. Barrett arranged for us to do your nails, hair, and make-up for the evening."

"Oh, okay. Come in," she replied, shocked and touched that Chase had made these arrangements for her.

The women quickly got to work on Elizabeth. Valerie began her pedicure as Sophia curled her hair and arranged it so some of the curls were up while others hung down. She also placed a crystal tiara in Elizabeth's hair. Valerie then moved onto her manicure while Lana went to work on her makeup, adding some blush to her cheeks and smoking out her eyes with heavy liner. She also added a pale pink lipstick to her lips, not wanting to detract attention from the dramatic eye makeup.

The three women then helped Elizabeth slip into her gown and lace up her shoes. When she was done, she looked in the mirror and almost didn't recognize the glamorous looking female that stared back at her. The doorbell rang once again and Lana answered it for her. A man entered and approached Elizabeth.

"Miss Ashley, my name is Michael and I am to accompany you to Mr. Barrett," he informed her before he pulled a bouquet of red and white roses from behind his back.

Elizabeth said goodbye to the girls and headed towards the elevator with Michael. He placed a keycard in a slot in the elevator and punched in a code which gave him access to the fifty-first floor. The doors to the elevator opened and Michael led Elizabeth through an empty room that resembled a restaurant or upscale bar. He walked her to a door and opened it. She could see remnants of daylight outside.

"Go ahead Miss; Mr. Barrett is waiting for you."

Elizabeth walked through the door and saw Chase standing at the end of a red runner, his back facing her, talking to the minister. White and red rose petals dusted the floor, the Las Vegas skyline all around them, as they stood high above the ground.

The minister saw her and motioned to Chase. He turned and his breath caught. Walking towards him was the most beautiful, elegant, sexy woman he had ever seen and she was about to become his wife. He took a few steps up the runner towards her and met Elizabeth. She beamed at him and at that moment, he knew he had made the right decision. He was marrying the woman he loved, only thirteen days after he had met her.

Chase grinned back at her, her height almost matching his in her heels. "Ready?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, still smiling back at him. Chase took her arm in his and led her the rest of the way to the minister.

Atop the hotel, they exchanged vows, as the sun began to set on the horizon. After the rings were placed on each other's fingers and the minister had pronounced them husband and wife, Chase drew Elizabeth into his arms and kissed her, sealing their pledge to one another.

They thanked the minister and shook his hand before he departed. The area that they exchanged their vows in was part of the Voodoo Lounge, an indoor/outdoor nightclub that sits atop Rio. Speakers were strategically placed all around the area so that any sound that came from them would be acoustically satisfactory. A voice and song she knew came over the speakers; a voice she knew had been performing in Vegas for the past few of years. She turned and looked at Chase awestruck as it continued.

"I called in a small favor," he explained, laughing at her shock, her eyes about ready to bug out of her head. He turned her so that she saw the owner of the voice walking towards them, giving them their own private serenade.

"Holy shit," Chase heard her say, as she saw Celine Dion walking towards them, singing The Power of Love. Chase wrapped his arms around Elizabeth's waist, gently swaying her to the music. They stood together, watching Celine perform for them, as if they were the only two people in the world. When she finished, she walked over to them and wished them both luck and happiness before leaving for her concert that evening.

Elizabeth turned to Chase, "How did you do that?"

"Well, Celine's a friend and I wrote a song for her new album, so she said she'd come do this for me."

"That was truly amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it," he said, pulling her in for a kiss. Chase queued the gentleman in the DJ booth, who started an audio track for them before he too left. Chase and Elizabeth danced both fast and slow, for about an hour, until a table and cart full of food was wheeled out for them. They took their seats and began a feast of filet mignon and lobster tails.

"I still can't believe you did all this," she told him in between bites, "It's surreal."

"Why is it surreal?"

"Because," she said laughing, "It's like a fairytale. We have our own private ceremony and reception on top of a hotel overlooking Las Vegas, I'm wearing this beautiful designer dress-"

"Which you look like a vision in," he said interrupting her.

"Why thank you. As I was saying, I'm wearing this beautiful dress, I had hair and makeup people come and primp me, we have this delicious meal, and oh yes, to top it all off, Celine Dion comes and serenades us. I could not have dreamt up this evening up!"

"So you liked it then?" Chase asked, smirking, before taking another bite.

Elizabeth tilted her head and narrowed her eyes at him, "Yes I liked it. You'd have to be crazy not to like it."

"Well, good I'm glad," Chase said, placing his napkin on the table and standing. He walked to the other side of the table, bent down, and kissed Elizabeth full on the mouth. When he pulled back, he said, "C'mon, we have to cut our wedding cake," pulling her to her feet.

They walked hand in hand towards the little cart where a miniature wedding cake was sitting. Chase grabbed the knife, but Elizabeth moved behind him before he could begin. "I have a better idea," she began before sliding her hand down his chest to his groin. She lightly rubbed her hand back and forth over his cock, which was beginning to harden under her touch, as Chase groaned. "I think we should take the cake back to the suite," she continued.

He put the knife back down on the cart and turned to face her. "I think that's the best idea you've ever had," he told her before cupping her face in his hands and kissing her once again. Chase grabbed the cake in his right hand before taking Elizabeth's in his left as they went back down to the suite.

"So, you know how I said I wrote a song for Celine," Chase said as they entered the suite. Elizabeth nodded. "Well, I wrote the song when I was in London before I came to back to see you; I wrote it for you."

"You did?" she questioned, taken aback.

"Yeah, well…I figured if we were getting married and you were going to give me yourself, it was the least that I could do. Do you want to hear it?"

"O-Of course I do."

"Okay. It's gonna be rough, I mean my voice is nowhere near as good as Celine's, but she's going to record it in a couple of weeks, and give us an advance copy." Chase grabbed the guitar he had commandeered from one of the guys in Celine's band earlier in the day and pulled up a chair. "The song's called Taking Chances. I thought the title was appropriate," he said with a smirk.

Chase began singing to Elizabeth as she sat on the edge of the couch. By the time he was done with the first chorus, tears were streaming down Elizabeth's face. They weren't tears of joy or sadness, but rather tears of emotions that Chase had stirred from deep within her soul. When he finished he gently placed the guitar down on the floor and stood. Before Chase could take a step towards her, she was off the couch and in his arms, clinging to him.

He held her for several moments, rubbing her back to soothe her. Slowly, as she calm, she balled her right hand around his tie, pulling him in closer towards her, if that was at all possible. Sniffling, she turned her head into his neck and began running kisses across his neck and up his jaw line. She turned his head towards her and captured his lips. She slid her tongue along his lips until he yielded to her mouth, which didn't take long.

Chase felt a sense of urgency, a sense of need from Elizabeth, and while he wanted nothing more than to get swept up in it, he knew if they progressed quickly, things would be over before they started. He slowly pulled away from her. "Wait, wait, wait."

"What, what's wrong," she asked, her face flushed with lust and desire.

"Nothing's wrong. I just want us to slow down. You've been waiting a long time for this and I want you to enjoy it. I want to go slow."

Elizabeth took a moment to try and compose herself and gather her thoughts, remembering the ensemble she had purchased earlier in the day. "No, you're right," she paused. "Why don't you pour us a drink and I'll go freshen up."

"Okay," Chase said before lightly kissing her once more and letting her go.

Elizabeth went into the bedroom and quickly stripped out of the gown, draping it over a chair. She grabbed the Victoria's Secret bag she had stowed in the closet and went into the bathroom. She disposed of the bobby pins in her hair, letting the curls cascade down her shoulders. She pulled the tags of off the white thong and gown before slipping them over her body. The lacy tulle of the gown grazed her nipples as she pulled it over her head. She gave herself an approving once over, quickly using her palms to blend her blush back over the tear stains and walked out of the bathroom.

She peeked her head around the corner and saw Chase getting ready to pour two glasses of champagne. She quietly came around the corner and leaned against the door jam, placing her hands behind her butt against the wall, which in turn pushed her near naked breasts out farther. She stood, silently waiting for Chase to look up. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, but was merely seconds, he did.

Chase was about to take a sip of the champagne when he saw her. He silently lowered the glass back to the counter, knowing he would drop it if he didn't put it down. His palms suddenly got sweaty, his mouth went dry, and the temperature in the room seemed to rise by at least ten degrees. Elizabeth stood before him, his wife, a vision of elegance and class, and he felt like a horny teenager who was about to get laid for the first time.

He wiped his palms against his pants, picking up the glasses, before he slowly approached her, trying to soak in every inch, every curve of her figure. When he stood inches in front of her, he didn't touch her, merely looked into her eyes. "You--, I…I can't even put into words how exquisite you look. I don't even think there are any words."

t0nst3rs
t0nst3rs
150 Followers
12