Inheritance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are, neither of you," I told them, "To make yourself, or the other come until I return to Thrallthorpe on Friday night, after that it will be as I decide."

I heard both ladies assent, and went on, "You are not to take any action that would result in you getting off in anyway. You are not to masturbate yourself or the other sub -- do you understand me?"

Just as the two favourite ladies in my life repeated my instructions back to me on speaker Eva came back through the door, "My car won't start, can you run me home_?"

She stood there for a moment, "Was that what it sounded like?"

"I don't know -- what did it sound like?" I looked at her.

"Well, it sounded like ... It sounded like you were giving instructions to two subs to not orgasm before you give them permission on Saturday."

"And if it was that -- is that a problem?"

Eva sat down thought for a few minutes, "Not really, it was just a surprise really."

"Why?"

"I guess I would never have put you as a 'kink' sort of person. You always struck me as a straight sex guy."

"Yeah, well a week ago I'd have agreed with you. But since then I guess, I'm having to learn the ropes, so to speak. And anyway..." Eva looked at me "It's only kinky the first time."

Eva laughed at that. "So what changed in a week?"

"I inherited a pair of subs, along with a load of other stuff."

"Inherited?"

"It's as good a term as any."

"So? What are you going to do with them?"

"I'm not sure I have any choice in the matter." And as I said it once again the enormity of the commitment that was in front of me hit me.

"Do you mind if we change the subject -- there's a lot about this, I'm not comfortable with?"

"Sure!" Eva smiled again, she has a very warm sexy smile, I was going to miss that. No I wasn't, I was going to miss the whole sexy, voluptuous package. "But there's something else I DO want to ask you?" she said.

"Go on." I told her. As I started to close down my computer.

"What's this about you leaving?"

I laughed, it doesn't take things long to get around a small office, even when you don't want them to.

"Yes," I told her, "I finish Friday."

"It wasn't something to do with this launch?" She asked apprehensively. "Are you moving on to something else?"

"I'm moving into the family business." I said quite truthfully, "A position came vacant and it was decided that it was time for me to be involved."

"Oh!" I was gratified to see Eva looked like she would genuinely miss me. "Is it a better job?"

Hmm good one, would it be better to run a business empire worth several hundred million pounds than do the job I'm currently in? "I genuinely don't know." I told her.

"What don't you know?"

"Well, I guess -- it's such a very different sort of job. The planning job is all about organising 'things'. Events, resources, dates and people. This new job has a lot more people in the equation."

"You'll walk it, you're good with people."

"I hope so."

We talked shop for a bit then realised what the time was. "Before we go ... can I ask you a question?"

She nodded, "Okay," I started, "You know a bit about my kink -- what is your kink?"

"Oh I don't know if I can say that!" She looked at me mischievously, "I'm not sure I should tell you -- but, tell you what - if you guess I will."

I sat back, not sure if I wanted to do this. I really like Eva and I would like to get to know her better, but the return to Thrallthorpe on Friday night was very large in my mind.

"We-e-elll! I think you're very sensual, you wear a lot nice textures and you like lots of jewellery that makes a noise when you move." Eva smiled.

"You're a strong woman, you know your own mind." The vision of Eva kneeling naked in front of me flashed through my head again.

"No!" She looked at me questioning, "No!" I laughed.

"I want to say that you like surrendering control occasionally. But that's just too bizarre." I looked into her eyes, looking for confirmation.

Then, she gave just the slightest nod. "So_" I went on. "It's not full submission, but you do like to be under someone's control_" there was more to this though, I knew it.

"And you quite like the idea of being a sub?" I guessed.

Eva nodded, still smiling. I took her hand, there was no resistance as I raised it to my lips and gently kissed her fingers. "Please forgive me if I don't get into this with you right now, but we will have to talk about this very, very soon."

"I'd like that." She said quietly, "I'd like that a lot."

I dropped Eva at home and went on to pick up the books I ordered from Amazon at one of those drop-off points. I know what you're thinking -- I should be back at Eva's screwing the arse off her. Part of me was going spare that I wasn't, but the other part of me, the logical planning part of me had a plan and was sticking to it. So at the moment Eva was a distraction -- a fulsome, voluptuous, gorgeous distraction but a distraction all the same.

Thursday was Launch day. Nothing else.

Caterers came and went, customers came and went, press came and went, and virtually every employee of Allitt's went through the demo suite. I hovered around the back of the audience, ate the obligatory cold chicken legs and boiled rice salad, I just sat back and enjoyed the presentations. Eva spent her time working the press and she sparkled. The sales guys worked the customers - in short it all went off okay.

Afterwards there was the usual procession to a local watering-hole -- this time in Windsor.

I went with them but only for a couple of hours. Nine o'clock saw me home and ringing mum.

"Good evening Jane, I greeted her when she answered, "How are you both?"

Her answer was a very natural sounding "Good evening Master Michael."

Jane then brought me up to speed on what they had been doing to get meetings organised. I told here who I wanted them to invite from Allitt's and when. Mum listened, "May this one ask why one wants the person from Allitt's to attend?"

"No, Jane, you may not. It will be enough for you to know I want her to attend."

"Yes Sir."

"Tell me Jane, have you and Elizabeth done as I told you to?"

"Yes Sir!" Jane didn't sound completely convincing. To be honest Elizabeth wasn't that convincing either when I spoke to her. I could see how the game was played now. Well that was the point wasn't it? Now it was time for me to start to play.

"I shall be at Thrallthorpe at eight tomorrow night, be waiting for me."

"Yes, sir!" They answered together.

Friday was a blur, just a week after being summoned home, I was leaving my job, swapping email addresses, friending people on Facebook, clearing my desk. I cried off the farewell drink and went back to my flat to put some things together. I threw my hold-all and messenger bag into the back of my car and set off.

The M4 was solid traffic, the M25 was a complete bitch, the M1 was a car park, and to be honest helicopter is the only way to do the journey. The trip which should have taken about an hour and three quarters took over two and a half hours.

So it was, that five minutes before eight on Friday night I arrived in front of the main door at Thrallthorpe. I pressed the bell. And a minute or so later the big door swung open and my gran stood there in all of her nude glory.

"Hello, Elizabeth , I'm home.

My grandmother led me through the house, her delightful little bum wiggling in front of me into the sitting room. There she joined my mother kneeling front of the fire. This time both women waited with their hands behind them, in the small of their backs. The effect was to push their breasts forwards and up. Their heads were up but their eyes were lowered. Neither wore a stitch of clothing but both wore a collar -- something I would address in time.

I stood in front of them and indicated they should look up. When they did I could see the anticipation and eagerness in their eyes.

"You will both precede me to the playroom." Their expressions stayed neutral but I could see the smiles in their eyes.

They walked up the stairs and along the corridor to the playroom. I was getting hard just watching them move, and there was that feeling of 'bizarre' again. I figured I had to divorce what I was doing from my relationship with the two of them -- at first. They were my subs, they weren't my mum and Gran, yet. Just two little subs who were waiting for their master and who needed their bottoms warming.

They waited for me in the play room. I pointed to sub Jane and indicated the saw horse. She rose and placed herself over the bench, spreading her shapely legs and showing her glistening pussy lips. I took some leather cuffs off the wall, fastening them round her ankle, and clipping them in place so her legs were fixed in place. I reached for some wrist cuffs. Sub Elizabeth was watching eagerly -- her shapely little, perky little pierced boobs rising and falling as she watched her sub daughter prepared. Yes Gran, I thought, you will get some soon.

With her wrists secured to the legs on the other side of the saw horse I was ready to start. I smoothed my hands over the sweet curves of her arse, causing my mum to lift her head and moan, as I ran my fingers down the cleft of her arse and down across her pussy lips, tweaking her full clit. I drew back trailing one finger across her cunt and offered it to her lips. As my mum suckled my finger tasting her juices on it, I stroked her hair.

Then thwack! Rapidly, thwack! Thwack! Thwack! I used a multiple strand flogger on her arse. Each stroke hard enough to sting, each one sounding loud in the room and each one enough to redden the round globes of here delightful bum. Soon Jane's cheeks were blushing under the rain of blows. I could see her hips rising and falling rotating as she ground her pubis against the top of the saw horse. She was panting and her normally immaculate hair was stranding as she sweated. If I had had any doubts about what I was doing and who I was doing it to, and whether she really wanted it, they were gone. My mum was getting off on this.

I paused to stroke her bottom, this was the first time I had ever done this -- yes of course I had done similar -- very light smacking - with girl friends but nothing on this scale. Her arse was glowing cherry red and giving off some real heat. I stroked it gently, rounding my hand across each cheek and leaning forwards to plant kisses on each one, then sliding my fingers up and down the now wet gash of her pussy.

Next I leaned down next to her, teasing her nipples as I did.

"Now Jane -- mummy dear" I said it quietly and could see Elizabeth straining to hear. I almost whispered it, telling her gently, in a lover's tone "I have said you should get ten spanks for wanking me off in the shower."

"Yes, Master." She told me. "Please will you spank me Master?"

"Yes, Jane I will. Ten - wasn't it?" I stood beside her and brought my hand down hard. The slap of flesh against her round ass caused Elizabeth to close her eyes and groan. I could feel Jane raise her hips to me.

"Thank you Master," Jane recited the formula, "That was one, may I have another?"

Smack! "Thank you Master, that was two, may I have another?

"This is not for the wank Jane, you have good hands_" Smack!

"Thank you Master, that was three, may I have another?"

I rubbed her arse gently, pressing my hips forwards I let Jane feel my erection through my jeans. Smack!

A red hand mark appeared as she thanked me and counted four and asked for a fifth.

"No it was simply that I asked you not to." Smack! The formula clocked up five and asked for a sixth.

"And you will learn to do as you are asked Jane_" Smack!

"Thank you Master, that was six, may I have another?" Both cheeks, already red, were showing hand prints, and to tell the truth my hand was hurting a little.

"You may Jane." Smack! I kissed her smarting arse as she begged for number eight. Her arse hole was sweet-smelling and clean, I kissed it lingeringly, letting my face rest against her burning flesh but kissing her most sensitive, and delicately scented bumhole gently, lovingly.

Eight landed hard, followed as she had repeated her mantra by nine equally hard, the impact jolting not only Jane's hips but my arm. I heard mum gasp and felt her shake as an orgasm rocked her. I let that go, let her have a freebie, I hadn't told her not to. We were at an exploring place not competing yet.

I waited before I administered the last blow, caressing, squeezing her bum cheeks, I made sure that Jane felt my love in the touch of my fingers and their caresses, she was close to coming again, her back arched and she pressed backwards as far as she could against my groin and the erection that waited there. The cuffs prohibited her efforts but she strained hard against them.

Smack! Ten landed right in the middle of her left cheek, the handprint red and distinct.

"Oh!" Jane breathed. "Thank you Master, that was the tenth."

I was so turned on that what happened next seemed almost natural. I unzipped myself and plunged my cock deep inside my mum's sopping cunt.

I fucked her eagerly, ferociously, not caring about the punishment her arse had taken. I steadied myself by grabbing her hips and though she winced it didn't stop me.

In fact it didn't take long, and I shot deep into my mum's hot tight cunt.

As soon as I had finished, I looked around, Elizabeth was motionless in her sub pose, but her eyes were glittering. I pointed at the cum oozing from Jane's pussy.

"Clean Jane up Elizabeth."

"Yes Master!" and she got behind Jane and started cleaning the sticky mess up by gently licking Jane's pussy.

Jane was panting as her head hung forwards. Several times she shook helplessly, confined by the cuffs. I watched Elizabeth -- these two had definitely done this before -- well at least I had done what I set out to do to mum.

"Come here Elizabeth." Grand-dad had fitted the room with a vertical frame, so Elizabeth's wrists were clipped above her head and her ankles spread. There was no mistaking the excitement in her eyes. I stroked her face, running my hands down her throat, before I cupped her breasts and thumbed her nipples. Flicking the rings in her teats caused them to grow till they stuck out straight and hard. I took one between my finger and thumb to try something. I tugged it and twisted it -- looking in her eyes all the time. Elizabeth loved it, her breath became ragged and she closed her eyes as she purred in pleasure.

I leaned in and kissed her savagely, it was returned hungrily. I could taste my mum's juices on her lips and my own cum on her tongue.

My hand slide down her stomach, feeling the tautness of her skin and the slick wetness of her pussy. "Mmm!" She moaned as my finger penetrated her.

"Oh Grand mother! What delicious titties you have!" I twisted her nipples again before attaching a pair of clamps. Elizabeth squealed in delight.

"Oh Grandmother! What a tight taut body you have!" With a riding crop I started to tap Elizabeth's body all over but concentrating on her nipples and pussy. While I was getting into what I was doing the duality of the situation flashed past me -- fuck! I was beating my dear old gran with a riding crop. And she was writhing in pleasure while I did it!

"Oh Grandmother what a sweet round arse you have!"

Whack! The crop smacked her left cheek leaving a little red wheal across the skin.

"Thank you Master, may I have another?"

Whack! A vertical line crossed Elizabeth's right cheeks.

"Thank you Master. May I have another?" Whack! One more wheal crossed both cheeks, and I leaned in to kiss her neck.

"Thank you Master," Elizabeth whispered breathlessly, "May I have another?"

"One more Elizabeth." Thwack! A fresh wheal appeared across the upper part of Elizabeth's bun cheeks."

"Thank you Master."

I let Elizabeth hang from her wrists for a moment and unclipped Jane. I made sure she was okay and sent her to my room with instructions.

Next I used the saw horse again and clipped Elizabeth's ankles to it, but, with calves against the legs of the saw horse. I used a two short chains clipped her wrists and drew them back so she leaned back over the saw horse, her hips thrust forwards, exposing her sex to me.

I used the same flogger that I had started on my mother, flicking it lightly across her pubis at first then increasing the weight behind each blow as they continued.

Gran's eyes closed, and she writhed in pleasure, shoving her hips forwards to meet the blows.

I unclipped Elizabeth guiding her to her knees, she picked up on what I wanted and sought my cock with her mouth. It was incredible as she gobbled my prick and -- her hands were still clipped together behind her so she could not use them, just her mouth. Elizabeth's head pumped back and to. I reached out and held her head, fucking her mouth till at last I could feel my cum building up. Leaning forwards I took the nipple clips off. Elizabeth wriggled, and then shook from her head to her feet. That was enough -- I came in my gran's mouth. As I shot string after string of cum into her mouth, and as she swallowed it eagerly Elizabeth's orgasm was a glorious feeling, her mouth flexing around my cock.

I let my cock fall from Elizabeth's mouth, and pulled her to her feet. Bending, I released the wrist and ankle clips and drew her into my arms.

Her body wrapped itself to mine and we kissed again -- passionately. I was stunned to find I was getting hard again.

I led Elizabeth to my room and to the bathroom where Jane waited in the large square bath, she had put her hair up, and she waited expectantly in the water as I had told her.

I guided Elizabeth into the hot water she winced slightly from the wheals on her arse, and her abused pussy, then she too sat down in the water. I joined them both and our limbs tangled beneath the hot water.

The next few minutes were spent touching, teasing, tasting as we explored each other. It was gentle and loving, and all the while it was going on I made sure that it was me doing the touching, the teasing and Jane and Elizabeth doing the tasting.

I teased Elizabeth's clitoris, guided her nipple to where Jane could suckle it. Soon I had Elizabeth gasping and we worked her to several little orgasms. Then while Elizabeth lay back in the water, eyes closed and recovering I worked Jane's pussy against my thigh as I mouthed her nipples -- each in turn, then gently I started teasing her bum, stroking the pucker of her arse, and slipping a finger inside. I drew Jane to me --leaving her nipples but still working her clit against my thigh. Our kisses were gentle and loving, our tongues teased each other, as my finger slid in and out of Jane's snug little bum, each move made her jerk. She gave little squeaks of delight then all of a suddenly she pushed herself away from me and wailed her cum out loud. I pulled her back to me, absorbing her scream in my mouth.

Once Jane was finished I took both women by the hand and led them out of the bath. Jane had made towels ready earlier, and towelled and dried we went to the huge bed.

Lying between these two gorgeous sensual women I let them have their way with my aching cock.

There is absolutely nothing like having two women working on your cock, sucking it, licking it, loving it. It's a barrage of sensation that can overwhelm the senses. I tried very hard -- and it was so difficult - not to let myself give way to the feeling. More than that, I had to do something, had to be in control.

All I wanted to do was surrender and let their enthusiastic tongues take me to a shattering cum. But I wriggled a finger into each of their wet cunts, teasing their clitorises.

I started thinking about other things, anything but the exquisite feeling of two tongues licking my cock. Then Elizabeth stuck her finger in my arse and I couldn't help it. I came so hard I nearly blacked out.