Inheritance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nox661
Nox661
233 Followers

He could feel their mental stress building, if he didn't let them cum soon they might very well go insane so horny where they. He increased his pace pounding into the older woman as hard as he could while pulling her daughter to him pressing her bare sweaty body against his; he could feel his balls start to tighten and knew he would cum soon. Releasing both of their mental block all three came at the same time, the daughter collapsed on top of her mother while Trent emptied his load inside the muscles of the older woman's pussy milking his cock of every last drop of cum until it was flowing out from between her legs. Trent collapsed on the other side enjoying the afterglow of sex. Sending out another mental command the daughter got up and spreading her mother's legs proceeded to clean all of his cum out from inside with her tongue which caused the older woman to cum again now that the blocks had been removed. The younger woman's task now complete she lay beside them both her and Trent resting their heads on her mother full firm breasts. Trent fell asleep on the older woman's warm flesh.

Nox661
Nox661
233 Followers
12