Inheritance Ch. 02

Story Info
Penny and Roxy's ongoing ordeals.
2.7k words
4.37
28.9k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy was a fine looking slut. She had apparently done porn in some of Stan's films. She was dressed in a mini skirt that barely covered her round peachy ass. Her stomach was bare and her massive chest was wrapped in a black bikini top. Her long toned legs were wrapped in black fishnet stockings and she had black high heeled platforms on.

I think she could tell I was a touch nervous.

"Come on, sir, fuck this naughty girl, teach her how to be good whore. I'll do anything you can think of' she purred at me. 'I'll suck your cock, spit on me, slap me it's all good. C'mon fuck me up, I deserve it."

I looked in the trunk Stan had left out, just what I was looking for. A dildo gag. I picked it out and pushed the dildo in to her mouth, Roxy didn't even gag as I did the clasp up at the back of her head. That was better, silence. I pulled a collar leash out of the trunk and put it around her neck. I led Roxy to the bed and tied her to the post at the foot of it. I undressed and grabbed a hand full of Roxy's hair and moved her face so I could slap my hard cock down on to her pretty face, she moaned through the gag as I rubbed myself round her face. I gathered a mouth full of my spit and allowed it to dribble from my mouth on to her forehead. I hit my cock on to the puddle which made a delightfully wet slapping noise.

I pulled Roxy to her feet, and by virtue of the leash she had to bend at the waist so as not to choke her self. This presented her fine ass, grabbing her hair again and pulling her head back I started to spank her ass with my spare hand. Her grunts were muffled by the rubber cock in her throat, the exact place I want to be next. I removed her gag and Roxy started to talk again.

"Thank you sir for...."

"Shut the fuck up." I said as I push my cock down her mouth.

"No gag, she can't have gag reflex." I thought. So I decided to find out. I was thrusting my cock in out of her mouth at rapid pace. She showed no discomfort at my efforts. So I pulled her head down till her nose was just touching my stomach and then I pinched her nose. Soon she looked at me with panic in her eyes, her knees going weak as her lungs began to burn. I let her go. She pulled her head off my cock and gasped at the air rushing into lungs.

"Shut up, slut. I don't want to hear you speak again, just do as I tell you .Does your father know what you do for a living?" I questioned Roxy.

"No." came the sheepish reply.

"Ring him."

"I can't he'll kill me."

"Do I need to get Stan? Fucking ring him now."

Roxy looked resigned to it, I undid the leash and she got her mobile phone from her bag. She dialed the number and gave the handset to me. I pushed her to knees and motioned for her to start sucking me again. The phone picked up.

"Hello."

"Hello my name is Paul and I'm calling about your daughter. I just wanted to tell you how good a little cocksucker she is. She's on her knees now and I'm enjoying her oral delights! Here let her tell you, straight from the whores' mouth." I put the phone down to Roxy's mouth.

"Tell him." I ordered her.

"D...d...daddy I'm a cocksucking whore." She whimpered.

"Ha ha see." I giggled down the phone and hung up.

I moved Roxy over to the desk and bent her over it. Pushing my cock into her soft wet pussy hole she let out a low moan. She was tight but wet; I began pumping at her cunt. I pulled at the knot on her bikini, it fell away allowing me at her massive breasts. I started to slap her tits, she was uncomfortable but I was getting into my stride. I took a pen from the desk and began to push it in to her ass. Roxy's moaning got louder as I fucked her pussy faster and the pen worked deeper. The pen was covered in her ass juice, I pushed it to her mouth and through her unwilling lips, and she finally submitted and sucked it clean. That was enough for me, my climax was building, I pulled out of her pussy and forced Roxy back to her knees so she could take my load on her face. My first spurt caught her up the side of her face and was soon followed by one more to her chin and the rest of my effort dribbled and dripped on to her forehead.

"Now fuck off." I said to her as I put my pants on.

A week later.

Stan and I were sitting at the table in a restaurant, Penny next to me and Roxy to the left of Stan. Penny looked worse for ware, but Roxy was giving me the eye. Clearly she had enjoyed the treatment that I had dished out to her the week before. I was hoping that I would get to fuck her again at some point. Stan was gushing over the now edited film of Penny's ordeal and how much it was going to make him. Internet sales had gone through the roof and she was a web sensation. Penny had mentioned that she could no longer live back in England as she was too embarrassed to go back, sure that she would recognised. This had got me thinking.

Over diner I asked Stan if he wanted to go in to legitimate business. I suggested that I would buy a suitable property for a new nightclub in the states and open it with the same business plan that Penny was using at BJ's. To say that Stan was interested would be a lie, he was over the moon. The profits would in 70/30 split in my favour but I agreed to throw Penny in as a sweetener to be his PA. Obviously she would be bound to a very similar contract that she had with me but that was for them to sort out. Stan agreed, however; Penny looked less than impressed. It was then that I broached a separate proposal with Stan, the purchase of Roxy.

Back at Stan's apartment we continued our business discussions in a somewhat more relaxed atmosphere. Having settled upon a price of $400,000 for Roxy and sorted our contracts with the nightclub and the exchange of Penny, I was being entertained by the wonderfully perverse sight of my old PA being fucked in her tight virgin ass by Roxy and a massive 10inch black strap-on. Roxy was having the most fun, she had Penny bound face down with her ass in the air and exposed. Roxy could do as she pleased to my former PA while Stan and I concluded our business.

Roxy was over the moon to come back London with me. I showed her the apartment at the back of BJ's and told her this was her home. I agreed to give her an allowance of £5000 a month, with conditions of course. I started to train Roxy to manage the club and how to please me. I demanded that she, when around me for extended periods of time, dressed accordingly. Bikinis and high heels, Stockings and garter belts with heels or her school girl look were all acceptable. When alone with me, Roxy was more than happy to cater to my sexual needs. A typical day would start with Roxy giving me a blowjob as I took my morning shower, followed by a brief where she would present the previous nights figures. I would generally have a video conference with Stan about my investment over the pond, invariably it was good news. Lately, I was becoming stagnant at work I was yearning for something new. I had more than enough money to retire, but I wanted something to keep my interest. I had been thinking long and hard about a new venture, and so Fantasy Fuck was born. I offered Stan the chance to buy me which he did for £25 million and went about my new business in earnest. More on that later.

At this time I had begun to find a new interest in my PA, Roxy. She was not only a good and easy fuck, but she enjoyed being submissive. So as soon as we moved to my new house outside London, I began to train her to be the perfect fuck toy and slave. Seeing as my property was detached and set in its own land, I could do as pleased with out fear of the being seen. A slaves charter was written so that Roxy had guidelines to follow. Disobedience was punished. Roxy was to be dressed in lingerie consisting of black high heels, black stockings and suspenders, a black bra and a collar or a French maid uniform and collar at all times, no exceptions. She was to be available for use at all times, no walking allowed. Roxy was to crawl everywhere and she was not to speak unless spoken to. Punishments were as I saw fit for the crime. She agreed to these rules, and the first night of her new life as slave was eventful. I had been setting up a bondage and BDSM room, her new room. This was where she was to sleep and live from now on. Roxy was asleep when I crept in. I was already hard. I quietly stepped to her bed, I grabbed her shoulders a roughly pushed her on to her chest while I pushed my knees in to her thighs to open her legs. She awoke with a startled scream and tried to turn over. I pulled her thong to one side and pushed my hard dick into her dry pussy, she screamed again but out of pain this time. She was beginning to realise what was going on and began to settle down,

"ugh ugh." As I thrust in and out of her rapidly moistening cunt.

"ugh ugh ugh oh, rape me sir, rape me."

I push her head in to the pillow and continued to plough her cunt, faster and faster, I fucked till I could hold on no more I pulled out of her ravaged pussy and shot my load on the one pillow she had to sleep on. By the time I had finished her pillow had big wet patches on it. I told her to lick my cock clean and to not turn the pillow over, she had to sleep with her face in my cum. As I left the room I asked her.

"What are you, Roxy?"

"I'm a rape whore, sir." She quietly answered.

"Good" I said as I walked out.

I began to use Roxy quite extensively, and she was becoming very receptive to being used. I decided to have a little get together. I instructed Roxy to invite Stan and two of his 'friends' to the house and to bring Penny with as well. The day came and I had Roxy prepare herself for the evening. She was dressed in black heels the usual black stockings and suspenders and a black evening gown that showed her cleavage and was slit up the front to her to waist line. Stan and his entourage arrived and where shown in to the reception room. Roxy stood at the back of the room and topped drinks up as they ran empty. She spoke to no one, and no one spoke to her. By now the naked Penny was on her knees, crawling 'round the room and asking if she could be of any service to guests. She reached me and asked if I required her services. I told her to wait while I spoke to Stan. I asked him what employment he had found for Penny. Apparently she was running his club in the day and by night she was vip entertainment. Penny it seemed was the bait to seal Stan's increasingly dodgy deals. She had been gang fucked, face fucked, ass fucked, and generally abused almost everyday since I had passed her on to Stan. Now she was on her knees in front of me begging to suck my cock again.

I unzipped my fly and my hardening cock sprang out. Penny dipped her head and opened her mouth as my dick slipped over her tongue and down her throat; she continued to push her mouth down my hard cock until her chin was supporting my balls. As I gasped in pleasure, she stared straight in to my eyes and winked at me. I could feel her tongue massaging the underside of my dick. She began to dip her head up and down my shaft. She would pause every so often to slap her face with my cock and then return to sucking me. She paused while my cock was deep in her throat; Penny took my hands from my hips and placed them on her head. It was as if she was encouraging me to fuck her head. I needed little more than asking and began to thrust, as I pushed into her throat, she showed no discomfort or gag, it was just like fucking a pussy. I was close to climax and Penny ran her hands up quads and slipped something in to my pocket. She winked at me again as I pumped my cum into throat. She crawled away from me, leaving my dick dripping with my cum and her spittle. I ordered Roxy to come over and clean my cock with her mouth and then to zip me up. She looked less than impressed with the request, but did as instructed.

As the evening wore on and our business discussions came to end, my attention and that of Stan and his two friends turned to Penny and Roxy. Stan grabbed Penny and pushed her on to all fours and the three men proceeded to use Penny's holes in each of them taking turns in each of her womanly pleasures. I had the idea that we should all cum in Roxy's mouth, so as each man reached his limit, Roxy went to him and collected his cum in her mouth. Soon she had all four loads in her mouth and I told her to share it with Penny. Roxy leaned over the exhausted Penny and allowed the cum to slip from her lips and drip onto Penny's mouth and face. As they cum ran from her mouth they began to kiss each other and rub the cum into their faces.

Two days later after reviewing the information on the SD card that Penny had slipped into my pocket, it became clear that Stan was skimming off the top and stealing from me. Penny had given me all the evidence I needed. The financial reports were there for all to see. Penny must have been putting this together for months. I just didn't know how to proceed. I wanted my business back, and I wanted my money back. I needed the police, but lets be fair, if they looked deeply into my recent past it was likely to lead me in to trouble as well. I needed a bent copper.

DCI Jones had been round the club a few times he had even sniffed around Roxy till he realised she was my whore, but now I needed him. I invited him to the vip area of BJ's I sat Roxy next to him with instructions to give him all the alcohol he wanted and to keep his interest up. He fell for her hook line and sinker, his hands were soon wandering. He would slap her ass as she served his drinks; they were wandering up her thighs as she 'laughed' at his jokes and pawing at her tits as they talked in the booth. Of course the conversation inevitably turned to sex soon, Roxy was in her element up and lap dancing for him, rubbing her cunt in his lap and pushing her tits in his face. It was now that I sat next to him, he looked in shock as he realised I had seen all of what he had done.