Inheritance Ch. 04

Story Info
Penny has an ordeal at a ball.
2.6k words
4.24
22.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My business was now established and I was getting regular bookings for themed events. I had decided against recruiting more girls and kept Roxy and Penny. Also on DCI Jones advice I had removed the website as I was being 'watched'. I instructed Jones to do what was necessary to shut the prying eye. It was on this particular subject that Jones was sat before me. He had been promoted to Chief Inspector and was now in an even more elevated position to protect my interests. I was pleased to know that he was on the take from me and I was virtually untouchable. Our conversation came to end with Jones standing and addressing Penny who was stood at the back of the room.

"Come" was his simple instruction. Penny followed like a dog would its master.

Once outside the office Jones took a hold of Penny's wrist to stop her walking. He took in the woman stood before him. She was dressed in a bright neon yellow bikini top and neon pink briefs with black open toed platform shoes. Jones pushed his finger into Penny's mouth and began to gently fuck her mouth with it. Soon his finger was wet with her saliva and he moved his hand to her ass. Sliding his hand down her bikini bottoms his wet finger found her tight back hole. Jones pushed his wet finger into her. Penny's let a small moan escape her lips as she prepared her self to have her ass finger fucked, but that wasn't Jones's intention. He simply used her ass as tool to control her. With a finger in her ass she was marched through the house to an empty room.

Jones wanted a particular room and soon arrived at the bondage/bdsm room. Penny knew it was going to be an uncomfortable couple of hours. Taking a spreader bar Jones attached each end to one of Penny's ankles. Ensuring that she could no longer shut her legs. He moved her to a waist high table and bent Penny over it. Her hands rested naturally on the table one either side of her head and were restrained in a handcuff clasp with the other end of the chain being attached to the table. Her head was immobilised by a device similar to medieval stocks. Looking down at the table Penny noticed a two inch hole below her mouth. Jones then clamped down a metal box that fitted around her head snugly and blocked out all light. With her head trapped inside a box Penny felt something enter the hole below her mouth and she obediently opened her mouth to receive it. It was a dildo that had a pump attached to it so that fluids could be pumped through it and it to the mouth. Penny had little choice in the matter and allowed it be pushed in to her throat. Jones took a knife and pressed it against the flesh on Penny's hip, she flinched at the cold steels touch, she felt exposed as her pants fell away the side having been cut. The bikini top quickly followed exposing her breasts. Jones then attached Penny's ankles to some shackles on the floor and now rendering Penny completely immobile and helpless. This was new for Penny and she now began to wonder what was next, she found out quickly enough. Jones began to spank her ass at a fierce rate but she couldn't scream. The paddle she was being spanked with made a sharp cracking noise as it connected with the flesh that made her ass. It sounded dull to Penny, her head restrained in the small box but the pain was loud enough.

Soon the pain from her ass stopped and was replaced with searing pain at her nipples. Jones took some nipple clamps and attached them to her nipples. Tears sprang from her eyes and dripped off her cheek. She felt another sensation as Jones began to slap her tits and pull on her clamps. Penny was now very uncomfortable; her tits were causing her a lot of pain. Now a new sensation distracted her from the pain in her tits. She felt a pressure in her mouth as the dildo began to pump an unknown liquid in to her mouth. It took a while for penny to realise what it was, vodka, she eventually caught on. Penny had no choice but to swallow the liquid. Now very worried at this turn of events penny began to panic and struggle against her bounds but no avail she couldn't escape. Jones laid a harsh slap across her ass and she calmed down resigned to her fate. The forced vodka stopped and penny began to get her breath back.

Penny was now feeling the effects of the vodka and a drunken haze began to settle around her. The box covering her head was now removed by Jones and the invading light hurt Penny's eyes. As her vision came into focus she found the room now full of men, so many she couldn't count.

Jones voice came through the haze. "Welcome to the police mans ball whore".

Jones now stood at her side and addressed the room. "Gents, welcome the annual ball. Please make use of the house, in the marked rooms are some of our cities finest whores ready to tend to your needs, however this room holds the main attraction. Its charms will be open for 30 minutes at a time in rotation. Please refrain from cumming in it as there is a planned show at the end of the night which you are all invited to participate in. If you feel the need to shoot your load please avail yourself into one of the whores in the other rooms. When using the entertainment in this room be as rough and demanding as you wish the whore will not complain or show any disrespect but please only use the open hole. Now lets get on with the evening shall we the whore's mouth is open first, then its pussy and finally its ass and back round. Enjoy."

Jones got up on the table unzipped his trousers and took out his dick and feed it in to Pennys mouth. He was soon hard and push into her throat. Penny could not believe what she had just heard. She had never been referred to as 'it' before, never mind 'the entertainment'. Penny had nothing to do other than lay restrained to the table as cock after cock violated her mouth in a most aggressive way. Her spit began to thicken with the churning affect of the pumping cocks in her mouth and was soon hanging from her chin in long strands. Her abusers began to rub her spit into her face and hair. Tears ran from her eyes and left black streaks down her cheeks as they mixed with her mascara. The waiting queue soon began to play with her tits and round ass; they pulled at the clamps on her nipples, groped at them and squashed them in their hands or slapped them. They also spanked her ass. Penny just accepted it and allowed the violation of her body just as DCI Jones said she would.

The 30min bell sounded and the party turned it attention to Penny's pussy. As the first dick pushed its way up her cunt Jones the box back around her head again she felt the dildo pushing into her mouth and more vodka pumping into her mouth. Jones clearly wanted to keep her feeling the haze of drunkenness. Dick after dick pounded at her cunt and the mauling of her tits continued. Again the bell rang to signal that her ass was now open for business and the attention changed focus to her tight hole. A full 3hrs passed as Penny was used over and over each of her holes had been fuck savagely for an hour. The bell sounded and Jones began to talk to the partying group of policemen.

"Gentlemen I assume you have enjoyed the last three hours? But now for the climax of the evening." As he finished the door to the room opened and the other 3 sluts that had been used that evening entered the room. They had been given time to clean them selves up and get changed, they all wore black bikini bottoms and black 8 inch heels with their hair tied back away from there face. There was a blonde, brunette and a red head. Each one was slim and had big firm tits and nice round pert bum. They strutted across the room, wandering hands pawed at there exposed tits and ass's as the paraded towards the table penny was still tied to. As the trio of whores reached the table they kneeled down and sat back on there heels. Jones with a roll of bondage tape restrained each of there hands by wrapping the tape around the heels of the shoes and the wrists of each arm.

Jones addressed the congregation again. "Now we have some fluffers to help us. Please choose a head to fuck, use it as your sexual desire needs. Spitting and slapping of the face with hand or dick is acceptable and positively encouraged. Now this is the important bit, when you feel the urge please fill the mouth of your chosen whore. When said slut has cleaned you to your satisfaction she will spit the contents of her mouth in to the receptacle in front of her. If you wish you can add another contribution of your own spit to the container. You may use more than one whore and when you have all finished I shall tell you the next bit."

The crowd rushed forward and the 3 whore's mouths were quickly filled with a hard dick. Not every man having his dick sucked took advantage of the whore on her knees and tied up not being able to protect herself but soon all 3 sluts had a face and tits covered in slime not only there own saliva but also spit deposited on their faces. Soon the 3 containers were filling up with cum and spit. As this happened DCI Jones had put the box back over Pennys head and then began to fuck her ass, savagely slapping at her swing tits and spanking her ass. Penny was beginning to sober up and her whimpering could be heard outside of the box containing her head much to the amusement of the gathering crowd. Eventually Jones was ready to cum so he pulled out of Pennys and made his way to the blonde whore, the only one not being used and forced his straining dick into her used mouth. A few deep thrusts and he exploded into her mouth, pulling out he instructed the whore to open her mouth and put her head back. The slut did as she was instructed and was rewarded with a mouth full of Jones's spit dribbled from his mouth and into hers. She spit the mixture in to the container. Now all policemen present had spent there loads and many where now dressed and waiting to see what was next in the night's entertainment. Jones cut free the hands of the red head and told her pour all the containers in to the large one on the table. She did as instructed.

"Now fuck off like a good whore and get back on your knees with those other two" Jones instructed her.

The red haired slut retired to her knees and waited. Jones now took the end of the pipe that was connected the dildo in Pennys mouth and put in the container.

"Now then honoured protectors of our streets, this is the moment you have all been waiting for. Our most filthy and accommodating whore and the one that we have enjoyed the most this evening is going to drink all our cum."

With that he removed the box for the last time and turned the pump on. Pennys mouth was immediately full of the cum and spit mixture, some dribbled out of her mouth but she had little choice other than to swallow it down. Jones grabbed the hair of the red whore and dragged her to the table.

"Help her with this, suck it all up and swallow it." He pushed her up on to the table and pushed her head down and she obediently began to lap at the cum on the table. Penny was struggling now but was still able to feel the intrusion of her ass. Roxy pushed her finger into Penny's ass and whispered.

"Who's the bitch now?" removing her finger and inserting the same dildo, which Penny had raped Roxy's ass with, into Pennys ass and began fucking her with it.

Penny had no choice but to take the punishment. "Who's the bitch?" Roxy repeated, "Who's the bitch now, huh?"

"I am, I'm the bitch. Please stop, I'm the bitch.....please .....stop....I'll be your bitch" Penny begged. Taking her mouth off the dildo which now pumped the cum and spit mixture onto Pennys face.

"Good" said Roxy taking off the strap-on off and leaving it buried in her ass.

DCI Jones just laughed at the scene before. "So that's the end of this years Ball please make your way out and take those three sluts to the station so the boys can enjoy them, if they give you any trouble throw them in with population"

The next day Roxy was sat on my on my desk and was recounting the tale of the previous day to me. I was so turned on by the thought of Penny being virtually raped by almost all of the cities police force that I simply needed to relieve myself. I unzipped my pants and took out my cock. I clicked my fingers and Roxy dropped to her knees and took my tool in her wet mouth. As Roxy's head bounced up and down on my shaft Penny entered the room. She looked very worse for the ware.

"You were well used yesterday I hear. Roxy says that everyone was happy with your performance according to Roxy"

"Well that whore would know seeing as she was the one that organised it, have me used like some common street whore at stag night" came Penny's reply.

"Well we do have some rivalry here don't we?" I laughed.

Roxy was still gagging on my cock. She could tell when I was close to cumming and would slow down her pace and not swallow me so deep.

"Roxy stop playing and suck my dick" I instructed as I pushed her head down on my cock. It impaled her throat, taking her by surprise and forcing her to retch. I held her head down.

"Well?" Said Penny.

"Well what" I replied letting Roxy's head up. She gulped for air.

"What are you going to do about?" She insisted.

"Fuck all" Came my answer. "You're both whores and anyway she paid her money, I don't see the problem here. Now fuck off and stop sulking." Penny left my office.

As soon as the door shut I grabbed Roxy's hair and pulled her off my cock.

"What the fuck do you think your doing? You stupid retarded fucking American whore. How dare you make me look so stupid?"

Before she could answer I pushed onto my desk and forced her to lie face down on the desk her head hanging over the edge. I pushed my dick back into her mouth and held her down by her shoulders. I began to fuck her mouth like I had fucked her cunt so many times. It was fast and frenzied my attack on her mouth, she was struggling to breathe but I was close to my climax. I pushed my dick down her mouth, her nose nestled against my stomach and her chin pushed against my balls, I pumped my cum down her throat and left my office.