Inherited Passions Ch. 04

Story Info
Daughter experiences her first lengthy and torturous session
6.2k words
4.57
42k
15
3

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother awoke slowly, perfectly aware of her surroundings and condition. Slowly she rose up onto her hands and knees to back herself off the bed while glancing over at her spread-eagled daughter only 8 feet away from her. Julie was still attempting to support some of her weight on the balls of her feet. While getting up on her own feet, she glanced at the clock as she stretched out her aching arms while yawning. She had been laying down for more than an hour and a half, but sleep had eluded her for quite some time. The pain was annoying, but new thoughts about her daughter were much more distracting.

Being very thirsty, she still found it hard to break from her prolonged gaze at her stunning daughter. Naked, stretched and struggling, lightly glazed in perspiration with excessive generation of pre-cum quite obvious, finally she silently turned and headed for the kitchen. Having drunk half the mug of cold beer before even sitting down, she sat on the front half of her usual head of the table chair.

The pain in her back had intensified some when she had stretched her arms, and wondered if even two days would be long enough before she could lean back against something. She knew sleeping on her back again was going to be much longer than that. She half smiled to herself at how quickly Julie had picked up on how to swing the Cat for just the right effect. This made her recall times when she had been whipped so severely on her back, ass, and front that a good nights sleep was simply impossible. She clasped the mug with both hands and pressed it firmly first against one sore nipple, then the other. The cold brought both needed relief and pain. Glancing down at her crotch, she wished she could do the same right now to her still tormented clit, but the Chastity Thong prevented any soothing coolness. She smiled. Only ceaseless stimulation and torment was in store for her for at least a few more hours.

A while later, with it being half past five and feeling a bit hungry, she fried herself up a frozen hamburger, not bothering to dodge the spatter landing on her bare belly. Adding a handful of potato chips to her plate, as she ate she wondered how hungry Julie might be getting by now. She was accustomed to three good meals a day. They both had missed lunch from their pre-occupation, and it looked like supper wouldn't be in store for Julie either. However, once she had finished eating, she decided to check if her daughter was ready to be released.

After getting a plastic quart measuring cup from the cupboard, she took along her beer mug and went to her bedroom. She set the mug down on the dresser just hard enough to make Julie aware she was in the room. Pausing for a minute, she watched and listened for her daughter to made any indication she wanted release. While waiting, she again felt herself becoming attracted more than ever to her own naked flesh and blood beautifully bound before her. She had already decided to search out if her daughter had inherited perhaps another more profound trait from her, but was not going to force the issue. Talking a deep breath, she stepped directly in front of her daughter.

"I'm going to place this container in order for you to pee now. When you feel the top lip of the container press against your inner thighs and come in contact with your pussy lips, then you can pee. As long as you feel that it's their, go ahead and release as much as you can. But if ever you feel the container being moved away while you are peeing, immediately clamp it off and hold it . You may have filled the cup, or in some cases, it's being taking away to test your control. Or perhaps even to punish you should you deserve it..... Ready now..... Here it comes."

Pressing the container into Julie's crotch came easily from the pre-lubricated thighs. Julie's head raised slightly and to one side, but remained silent. It took more than a few seconds before even the first few dribbles started to come out, then soon turned into a fountain. This stream remained solid until almost the 2 cup mark was reached. From experience, mother held the container in place until the traditional few final short spurts squirted out. Taking the container away to set it on the dresser, mother quickly ducked in the closet to retrieve a 2 pound dumb-bell. And after a quick stop at her overnight case, returned to her daughters front.

"Since this slave was obedient enough to hold her pee until permitted," playing upon Julie's earlier mention of feeling like a slave, "she will be granted several hours of sexual pleasure other than just suffer for the pleasure of her Mistress." With a watchful eye, mother delighted seeing even just the beginning of an agreeing smile being formed on her daughters lips.

Taking the soft cotton rope she had just selected instead of the hemp, mother tied a moderately loose waist rope around Julie. Knotting it in the center of her stretched and flat stomach, she picked up the dumb-bell from the chair and walked behind her. After bringing the loose end of the rope up between Julie's legs to tuck under the back of the waist rope and pulling up most of the loose slack, and tied the dumb-bell to it. Then carefully watching her daughters reactions, slowly lowered the weight to let the rope slid gently into her slit. Finding renewed strength to raise herself up again on tiptoe, she smiled as her daughter cocked her head between her arms as she arched herself backwards from the new sensations.

Mother still watched and listened carefully as Julie took several deep breaths before beginning to sway her head from side to side more and more slowly before retaking her slumped position. Knowing she should have waited a few minutes, her desire to observe the usual reaction overcame her. She lifted the dumb-bell about a foot and dropped it. As even the soft rope caused explosions along the entire length of Julie's slit, her reactions were not moderated by her present state of fatigue.

Julie actually pulled herself clear of the floor as she threw her head sideways and emitted a very loud "Ahhhhhhh" as her once just tingling receptacles of sexuality were overloaded with stimulation. It took at least seven or eight very heavy breaths while constantly moaning before her toes once again touched the floor. During this time mother was also active by pressing her Chastity Thong hard against her own sex. In her mind she was reliving what her daughter was going through now as she felt a sudden gush of vaginal juices flowing inside her. So as her daughter settled into her new distant world of pain and pleasure, she released the pressure from her own sex . It was time to leave well enough alone, and quietly exited the bedroom while grabbing her mug and a towel. Her bottom leakage was again getting rather excessive..

Alternating between sitting upright on the front edge of the couch and laying down on her stomach, she spent the next several hours watching boring television. She kept the volume very low as not to disturb her daughters journeys of the mind, and

quietly checked on her every half hour when she changed positions. She also decided on two other things. The first was she wasn't going to leave her up there all night like her daughter asked. Eleven would be bed time for both of them. And so as not to get any argument out of Julie, a few workouts should help drain any remaining energy and will power to remain all night. Being 8:00 now was as good a time as any to again torment already sensitive breasts even more. She would save the Cropping of her butt for last. Entering the bedroom, mother picked up the Crop from the bed and positioned herself just right to assault her now completely limp daughter.

Without warning, she brought it up on the underside of Julie's left breast. The jerk Julie gave to her bindings was sensational. Totally unexpected, even this very moderate sting caught her completely off guard. Her head shot straight back as the study stream of unrelenting pain and pleasure that were flowing into her mind was so suddenly interrupted. While still straining in earnest on her overstressed legs to remain on tiptoe, a second blow caught her on the underside of her right breast. Mother wasn't hitting very hard this time. She didn't need to. The already tenderized skin would react to even the slightest touch at this time. But mother was not being that light on them either. Moderate force would obtain the desired results. And as more stings again enveloped the entire curvature of her firm and tender breasts, Julie opened her mouth several times to almost say something, then just subside into deeply expressed moans of exquisite agony.

Still on tiptoe, sometimes she even brought herself back and lunged against her wrist cuffs as countless stings continued to encircle her breasts. But again mother never came close to either nipple, something which Julie most desperately hoped for. She even tried to guess when the next strike would occur and try to shift in order for one to be struck, but the rhythm was random. Her entire body became engulfed in wanton lust for satisfaction as countless stings on only the sides of her breasts fueled her desire.

Then as suddenly as they started, the stinging stopped. Breathing heavily, her breasts on fire more than ever, her legs exhausted, she rested her body down on it's only two support points. Now feeling beads of sweat streaming down many parts of her body, without outward expression, she had come face-to-face with her dreams. Pain and passion, for as long as she wanted to endure it, without her control. She re-committed herself to silence. She could endure more, and craved more. Being left to bathe in the torment of unfulfilled ecstasy while enduring pain, unable to dictate when the pain would end or sexual gratification allowed, she now hung again by her wrists to await her next ordeal.

Mother went to sit on the edge of the bed. She laid the Crop down as she tried to relax the muscles in her back. Her many arm movements from manipulating the Crop had brought on a lot of renewed pain from her back. Although it wasn't that severe, she could use a little relaxation. Once again, she found herself gazing at the utter beauty of her tortured daughter so vividly exhibited before her. She felt her pussy tingling again seeking satisfaction while denied beneath its shielded covering.

Earlier in the afternoon, with the sunlight beaming through the reasonably curtained bedroom window, Julie's perspiration covered body seem to glisten and sparkle. Her motionless position took on a resemblance to a life-size statue. Even her breathing had became shallow enough that her chest and stomach seemed utterly motionless. And now, with just the light from the night stand, mother realized this is exactly how she must have looked like to her Mistress after her first intense ordeal.

Her Mistress had lead her to a darkened Playroom, with only one dim red light in a corner to vaguely illuminate its ornate contents. She was then tied and blindfolded almost exactly like her daughter was now inside the Suspension Frame. After being subjected to a sustained paddling lasting forever, she was left alone for an hour. When Mistress returned, she was asked if she wished to be released, or be paddled again before being left for another hour. And after the fourth hour, again asking for another paddling, Mistress explained that this would mean remaining like this all night since Mistress was going to bed.

Agreeing to this, Mistress allowed her a pee cup, gave her a drink of water, then applied the paddle without mercy. In the morning Mistress gave her a kiss on the lips before letting her pee in in the cup before being released. Without hesitation, she was ordered to crawl to the middle of the living room, which was slow and painful. Once there, a strict hogtie was applied, and left that way all day without food or water until supper. After being untied, but still on the floor, Mistress sat down in a chair in front of her after removing her black leather panties. She still recalled the exact words that described her desires so accurately, and that she had never admitted to even herself before.

"You are a Pain Slut! You have asked for and endured much more pain than any other submissive I control. You please me, therefore I have purchased a special collar this afternoon for you to wear whenever you serve Me. It will be a symbol of your strength and devotion that only you shall ever wear. But to earn it, you must pass one more test! You are free now, and you may get up, dress, and walk out. OR, you may crawl to Me, place only your head between my legs, and lick your Mistress to multiple orgasms. That will be your last step to earn this collar of honor."

Mistress then held up a beautifully decorated stainless steel collar It was highly polished, almost an inch wide, with the front hinge masterfully designed to be hidden in the stub for the frontal D-ring. One D-ring on each side was placed so it would allow attachment just forward of each ear. The slightly extended stub for the D-ring at the back was designed to be the catch and provide a small opening for a padlock. She gazed at it's beauty and delighted in its symbolism in accepting pain without complaint. She didn't need time to think about it. Her mind was already made up.

She had heard and read about lesbians, and had several times wondered what it would be like. And now, in just a few meetings, sat a woman whom she most admired and wanted to please for giving her the sensations she enjoyed so much. Within seconds, her aching body was moving along the rug so her lips and tongue could embrace the womanhood of her Mistress. As she neared the already wet concave of tender skin, Mistress slouched down in the chair to meet the accepting mouth of her now prized possession. She recalled how she immediately became entranced in providing pleasure to her Mistress, imaging how she would want it done to herself.

She licked, sucked, and nibbled away, making her Mistress moan with pleasure when pushing her tongue deep into the vagina or rimmed the clitoris. Several times Mistress grabbed her hair and pulled her forcefully down harder into her shaven pussy at each orgasm while she herself held her hands clasped together behind her back. Ignoring her own pain and fatigue, she continued to providing pleasure to her Mistress for a lengthy time before her head was pulled away from its wet and womanly aromatic nest by her hair. Now in a kneeling position in front of her Mistress, she lifted her head slightly as two hands approached her throat and gently removed the leather collar she was wearing. Setting it aside, Mistress picked up the new collar from the table like a fragile egg, and placed it around her neck and held it position without closing it.

"If you accept this collar, you will become My most cherished slave, above all others. You accept your position as my slave for life, or until I release you from this vow of servitude, obedience, and loyalty. Your mind, your heart, and your body now will exist only to please Me, and no others. You are allowed to command and torment others slaves the same as I, but you must also set the example and obey all My commands without hesitation or complaint. Do you understand and wish to accept the union that then exist between us?"

"Yes Mistress, I fully understand and will obey." she remembered stammering out between sniffles as tears of happiness started falling from her eyes.

"Then, as you have already drunk of my nectar of love, you will now consecrate this union by the drinking of my urine. Place you head to receive my offering of it to you."

Again, without hesitation she lowed her head to place her lips firmly around Mistress's clitoris. It didn't matter to her if it was a proper thing to do or not, or how it would taste. She wanted to do it, and within seconds, began swallowing as the warm fluid filled her mouth repeatedly. When done, she automatically licked the clit and hood clean before returning to her kneeling position. With her hands still on the slightly open collar, Mistress closed it around her neck, a slight click indicating it was properly latched. Mistress then leaned forward and kissed her upon the lips.

"You have done well slave, and deserve a reward. So after you serve me my cocktail, and fry up some pork chops and mashed potatoes for my supper, you may eat and drink as much as you want."

She also recalled how after thanking Mistress, she fell over while trying to stand up with her hands still behind her, but her legs were slow to move from being so stiff. And after finishing their meals, they spent a relaxing evening watching TV. Mistress sat in a recliner while she sat on the right side of it, cross legged and on a wooden cutting board with her hands cuffed to her new and wonderful collar, as Mistress played with her breasts with her right hand the whole time. The pain and constant sexual pleasure was extremely tormenting as she was still had not been allowed to climax. But the reward came when Mistress finally shut off the TV and lights, and took her to bed with her. She sleep with her hands still cuffed to her new collar, but that didn't matter. Her Mistress licked her first to the most fantastic orgasm she had ever experienced. She then slept the most satisfying sleep she had ever experienced.

Remembering all of this as she watched her daughter silently enduring her own first test of pain and pleasure, she felt a new sense of closeness to her daughter. Without thinking about it, she got up and took a few steps towards her daughter. She felt an uncontrollable urge to hug and comfort her. Then catching herself, she lowered her hands and went back to sit down on the bed again. This was not the time to disturb Julie. She should be left alone to live her fantasy. To fulfill her desires. Mesmerized by the attraction of her now grown up daughter, mother remained to adore the eloquence of the female body, and how her former Mistress must have enjoyed her suffering.

Oh yes, her Mistress was an angel and a devil. Most things that her Mistress did were sensual and sexually stimulating and tormenting. But at times it was purely for her Mistresses enjoyment of seeing her in nothing but agony for hours, or even days. She vividly recalled the time she was simply a corner wall decoration for almost 8 hours as Mistress prepared for and hosted a Bridge Club party right in front of her. It was in the living room where she was naked, blindfolded, and hung only by her thumbs by small cords. The excuse was her Mistress thought she was very lapse in giving her a good massage that morning.

So as the three other ladies gathered, she heard several remarks about her beauty, and the agony she must be in, but none about letting her down. This was probably from seeing her strumming collar and the drips of pussy juices already running down the legs. Of course they did ask if they could torment me, which Mistress did allow, but I was not to be pulled on or made to jerk. This might damage me so I wouldn't be able to prepare and serve them dinner afterwards. With this, Mistress quickly added that if I were to soil the rug, I would hang until morning breakfast.

This caused a giggle as all seemed to try to make her pee! Even with two spoons put together to form a probe with ice cubes in between shoved up her ass and cunt didn't work. So they were left inside her as the table was brought over directly in front of her. This way Mistress only had to turn around to keep score on her belly with a felt tip pen. And when not in use, the pen was keep stored halfway jammed into her cunt beside the spoon handles.

Close to 5:00, she was finally taken down and immediately sent to prepare dinner. When everything was ready, she served them dinner and drinks, all the while with the spoons still in place. After clearing away the plates, she had to lay down on the coffee table on her back with her arms at her side. She was to remain motionless at all times, except for her mouth. She was to accept urine from anyone who wanted to relieve themselves, or be licked to orgasm. And to make it more torturous, Mistress did inform them that she had not been allowed climax for over a week now, and they could tease her as they pleased.... But not to orgasm! She endured all of them for more than two hours, but really didn't like it. She would have enjoyed it much more if she only had been tied down.

12