Initiation

Story Info
Aspiring author is drawn into a dark reality.
8.8k words
3.85
26k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

The morning went quickly for Paul. He had changed jobs again, though working in an office had not been his desired job. But financial priorities had ended dictating the direction of his career. But now he had the afternoon to himself. It was pleasantly warm for an autumnal day so he decided to take a visit to the local churchyard before going home. It was only a ten minute walk, but well worth it for the peace and quiet that it offered amidst the busy working life of Canterbury.

Leaving his workplace he quickly made his way through the alleys and quiet back streets, until he finally reached the churchyard. Few ventured into the churchyard during day time, so he was pretty much guaranteed peace and quiet. Taking up position on the bench that overlooked the fields beyond he sat back and began to breath deeply. Focusing his concentration upon a bright light above him he imagined that it gradually descended down through his aura and into his body, soaking away all mental and physical aches and pains. After five or so minutes of meditation he gradually brought himself back into conscious awareness of his surroundings. Spiritually and mentally he felt partly revitalised, but his back still ached from the time spent in an office chair looking at a computer screen.

"Oh for a better life." He said to himself, wishing that his desire of authorship had taken off. At least then he wouldn't have to work in a boring office. Everything would be better he thought to himself.

"No, it wouldn't." A new thought entered his consciousness, one that seemed higher and more objective about his circumstances. These dreams, will they never leave me? He wondered.

The creaking of the gate at the far corner of the churchyard brought him back to his environment, another reminder that he wasn't quite as developed as he often thought he was.

He watched as an attractive long haired brunette pushed open the gate, passed through the opening and closed it behind her. She was of medium height and had remarkably beautiful eyes. Her clothes seemed practical: a pair of black boots, a long velvet skirt, a blouse, jumper and long coat.

She didn't look over at him, but merely followed the path along the far side of the church so that within a few moments she was out of view. Breathing in deeply he calmed his mind and sat trying to remain aware of himself and his surroundings. His thoughts focused on the attractive lady, wondering where she'd come from and where she was going, she was obviously interesting to be venturing alone into a churchyard.

His mind wandered again this time fantasising about the possibility of a wild romantic encounter. Was she single? Probably not, she was too attractive to be single. But she was alone. Maybe her partner was a little way behind, or waiting for her inside the church? Without another thought he got up off the bench and made his way to the front of the church. He was alert hoping that she might still be around, but if she was he didn't see her. "She's gone." He quietly muttered to himself as he reached the entrance to the church and pushed open the old front door.

It was quiet, cold and dark inside the church. He stood quietly for a few moments, before proceeding inwards, through the nave and up to the high altar. The Christian iconography still intrigued him, the statue of a crucified Christ indicating a mystery that lay deeper than the accepted Christian teaching allowed. There was more to the religion of Christ he was sure, but the modern clergy – of whatever denomination – didn't seem to hold the keys, they were to be found elsewhere, in hidden and secret teachings.

A desire to bring forth some energy came upon him – as it usually did in such places. Pausing for a moment he used his breath to further calm his mind before taking in a final deep breath and commencing a sacred chant that he'd been taught years ago whilst a member of a secret society. It was a short chant, but he merely repeated the phrase raising and lowering the tone in a slow manner. It was a sad chant, invoking a pre-Christian pagan goddess that had been hunted by an ancient British King. She had escaped but since that day had been seen with an arrow through her breast. Singing the chant was akin to calling her.

Quietly she crept into the church, intrigued by the mysterious cantor. The song was unlike those you'd expect to hear in a Christian Church. Their hymns were far less poetic and left little spiritual feeling within the cantors. That was one of the contributing factors explaining why most people didn't attend church any longer. She took a seat at the rear of the church watching and listening in silence to the man who stood facing the high altar singing his heart away. It was a beautiful if slightly unearthly song.

Coming to the last phrase of seven, he closed his eyes and meditated again. Meditation was something he did often when he was trying to find some inner peace. Nothing else seemed to provide it, it was to him one of the few things that no one could ever take away.

Turning away from the altar he began to walk back along the nave to the entrance. And there she was sitting at the rear on the left hand side. He smiled and she smiled back.

"That was very nice." She said.

"I'm not in very good voice," he said still smiling.

"What was it?"

"Chant to a goddess." He replied not wishing to tell her exactly where he'd been taught it.

"Where are you from?" He asked, walking up to her.

"I'm from the Midlands." She replied.

"Ah, whereabouts? I used to live in Shropshire."

"Really?"

"Yes, Church Stretton."

"I live in Shrewsbury."

"Ah yeah, I went there quite a lot, it's a very nice town."

"Church Stretton's really nice as well. The Long Mynd is lovely." She replied, warming to him

"Yeah, it is isn't it. Do you go there very much?"

"Only occasionally, it's full of tourists most of the time."

"Yeah, it was when I was living there."

They talked for a while, he asking about her visit to Canterbury, she about the chant and his obvious interest in spiritual maters.

"So you're single then?" She asked him.

"Yeah," he said, he seemed a little embarrassed by his circumstance.

"Me too," she said, "I'm always looking for Mr Right."

"If he exists!" He said, "well, he or she I mean."

"I don't suppose you could do me a favour?" She asked, all of a sudden changing the subject.

"If it's in my power, of course." He replied obligingly.

"Well I seem to have got myself in a pickle. I need to get to a friends house, but I've lost my purse, I don't suppose, if it is no bother you might be able to give me a lift or lend me some money. I promise I'll repay you, but I really need to get to there before 2pm otherwise she's going to be going out and I won't have anywhere to stay for the night."

"Well, I could do either actually. What would you prefer? I mean, if you're unsure of travelling with a stranger then I can lend you the money. Where do you need to get to?"

"Do you know a village called Wye?"

"Yes I do actually, it's over by Godmersham, it's a very nice village. Whereabouts does your friend live then?"

"Well she actually lives in a mansion house this side of it, it's got two dragons on the gate posts."

"Yeah I know the place. I've been past it when I take the back road to Wye. Look, it's only one thirty why don't I give you a lift. I can easily get you there by 2pm. There's no way you'd get there by train in time and a taxi is unlikely."

"If it's no bother?"

"No, no problem at all, my cars only around the corner in the car park. Would you like to go now?"

Within five minutes they were in Paul's car and on their way to the Wye Mansion. Luckily the main roads were relatively clear and as Paul knew the back roads they were able to make relatively good time. But despite this the distance was still too far for them to get there by the time she wanted. They turned into the Mansion drive at five past two.

"I'm sorry you're late for your friend. What will you do now?" Paul asked once they'd reached the Mansion house.

"Oh it doesn't matter, I have a key." She replied.

"But I thought you said you couldn't get in?"

"Yes sorry about that." She said without any apparent sense of guilt. "Would you like to come in for a drink?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice." He said disturbed at being taken for a fool.

"Big house." Paul said taking a sip from his cup of tea

"Yes, I used to visit here when I was young. My mum used to visit here, Susie's mum and my mum were very close friends.

"I still don't know your name?" Paul said.

"Lucy."

"And I'm…"

"And you're Paul." Lucy said cutting him off, "I know. You are here for a special reason…"

Her words drifted off, slowing down and gradually distorting, the room blackened and he slumped back against the cushions on the settee.

II

It was dark when he awoke and it took him some time to get accustomed to his surroundings. The floor was comfortable but his movements were restricted in some way. Paralysis he thought, his subconscious mind immediately jumping to a worst-case scenario. Taking a deep breath he attempted to sit up as best he could. He was naked and his arms and legs were splayed outwards so that he was lying in an x position. The room was empty, but he was lying on a thick and comfortable mattress. He looked down at his penis and saw that some sort of leather strapping had been attached to its base and around his scrotum. Although he was limp now he wondered if this would restrict him were he to became erect. What the hell had happened? He remembered giving a lift to the pretty girl. What was her name? Lucy. Her friend had gone somewhere and they'd sat and had a cup of tea. Had the tea been spiked?

For a moment he thought he could hear singing. Low almost inaudible, it was a strange song, slow and almost melancholic. The sound gradually subsided, replaced by footsteps and female laughter. He swallowed, his heart rate increased and he felt the sensation of fear rise. What the hell had happened? Who had done this to him and why? The footsteps got louder someone was definitely approaching.

A key was inserted into a lock, turned and then, from somewhere behind him a door was opened.

"He's awake." A female voice said.

"Good," Replied another voice that sounded familiar. Was it Lucy? He wondered.

He strained to turn around but his bindings served to restrict his movement.

"I see you fitted him with a harness, good idea." The first voice said.

"Yes, I thought it would give us a little more control over him." It was definitely Lucy.

Painstakingly he heard them move slowly forwards. He was concerned about his predicament but also incredibly turned on by his situation. He felt his cock twitch and gradually come to life. The harness proved a little more restricting than he wished, but it wasn't so restricting as to prevent him becoming fully erect.

"Look, he's getting an erection." The first woman said. "A bit premature since he doesn't know what he's in for."

The other one laughed, he felt self-conscious and embarrassed.

Two figures moved into view, one on either side of him. They both wore featureless robes, one black the other white. The face on his left was covered in a featureless white mask save for two sockets that served as eyes and the eyes beyond the sockets were pure black matching the blackness of her robe. The mask on the right in contradistinction was of a shiny black appearance and the eyes beyond were pure white again matching the white robe that she wore.

"Who are you? What is going on? Is that you Lucy? What are you doing?"

"Silence," the unfamiliar voice said. "you have been led here by your higher god. Relax, be at peace and you will find peace." Her words soothed him and he relaxed a little.

"Breath in," Lucy said, "relax and we shall take you to realms that previously you only dreamt of."

The woman to his right leant forward and with her right hand ran her long fingernails across his chest. Likewise, Lucy, on his left did the same. He hadn't noticed overly long fingernails when they first met, so it was likely that they were false. Lucy's claws ran downwards from his chest to his groin where they scrapped along the length of his penis.

The woman to his right produced two chains that she handed to Lucy who in turn attached them to the harness that was secured around the base of his shaft and his balls. His erection had remained since they'd first noticed it.

"We shall be taking you to see the Mistress. She will instruct you on the path that you must take to achieve enlightenment." Lucy said as she attached a new set of chains to his ankles whilst the other woman unbound his bed chains. They repeated the same procedure for his wrists, though ensuring to cuff them behind his back, before helping him to sit up and with their unspoken assistance he was made to stand. He felt a tug on the chains that were attached to his penis harness and shuffled along behind them in a state of overpowered submission.

The procession headed for the doorway and the flooring changed from cold floorboards to a thick warm carpet. He was led along a landing, passing a window that revealed large gardens under the cover of darkness, then up a flight of steps and onto another landing until finally he was made to stop at a doorway. "Wait here." He was told then left alone. Time seemed to stand still. Now and again he thought he could hear movement in the room closest to him, but no one came back and he wondered whether he should try and get the hell out, or wait and see what would happen next. Crazy thoughts passed through his mind, but deep down he sensed that this was right. It felt like some sort of initiation ceremony. Robed, masked and clawed Temple members, or guardians perhaps, a naked and bound neophyte, the sound of chanting. It all seemed to fit together. But he could be mistaken.

He shivered a little, getting cold from the lack of movement and his nakedness. Then, suddenly he heard footsteps approaching from behind. Moving in front of him the right hand lady spoke as they both took a leash. "Now, we will enter." They were both still masked and robed. Looking down at his state of arousal Lucy's free hand reached down, took him in her hand and began to massage him back to life then, when he was suitably aroused she let go of his cock turned around and knocked sharply on the door in front of her.

"Who seeks entrance?" A female voice enquired

"I come bearing a gift of masculinity for the temple."

"How does he come?"

"In submission before the might of the Servants of the Goddess."

"Why does he come?"

"So that his sleep may be brought to an end."

"Who brings him to me?"

"The Sisters of Watchers."

"Then enter in humility and peace."

The conversation had informed him of a great many things, though he still had many questions. How had they found him? Unless his inner work had sent reverberations to the right people?

The door opened and he was led inwards. A beautiful feminine aroma greeted him as he entered. The room was warm and packed full of Temple members. There didn't seem to be any males present, which increased his fear, embarrassment and state of arousal. He remembered when he had once had to briefly walk through a large gathering of women and they had all given him a look that purveyed sexual challenge, he had felt nervous then, but that was nothing in comparison to this.

He was led into a large circle within a circle. In front of him his two Guardians stood, white robed on the right and black robed on the left. Three black marble steps led up to a throne behind which a large septagon slowly revolved in a clockwise motion. As it rotated it made a strange low humming noise, which he noticed was gradually causing an effect upon his unconscious as he could already feel his astral body coming into awareness. Seated upon the throne sat a very beautiful brunette, she wore little or no make up and had an enormous sense of presence about her. She was dressed in the style of a classical dominatrix; thigh high boots, stockings attached to suspenders themselves attached to the lower part of an open breasted PVC basque that ran up in between her exposed breasts and formed a collar around her neck. She wore bright red lipstick and her dark hair was combed back in a classical Spanish style. On either side of her a naked hand maiden was positioned. Both had been completely shaven from top to bottom making them appear remarkably unusual, an appearance that was accentuated by the fact that both their bodies were painted causing the illusion of contours where none would naturally exist. The art had obviously been drawn in such a fashion as to arouse the sexual desire of any heterosexual male that might set eyes upon them.

"You who have been brought here," it was the dominatrix upon the throne that spoke, "do not know our ways, yet you have been seeking us for a long time. We are the Sisterhood of the Watchers. We exist to awaken the sleeping, to lead men from the darkness of the shadows to the illumination of the awakened state. What is it that you seek?"

"I seek freedom from suffering." He answered as honestly as he could.

"Do you seek to serve womanhood?"

"I seek to serve all beings." A sharp tug on his chains indicated that he'd answered incorrectly.

"Do you seek to serve womanhood?"

"I do," he said.

"How will you serve?"

"In all the ways that I can." Another sharp tug.

"How will you serve?"

"I will serve in mind, body and spirit." No tug.

"Are you prepared to undergo the tests?"

"I am, but I am not aware of what these tests will be." He felt the chains become taught, but it was obvious that the questioner did not feel that he had been out of order.

"The tests will be revealed to you one at a time. You have already passed the first series, but now there are more for you and they will get harder. We seek to develop strength in mind, body and spirit and it is only by passing through a series of tests or ordeals that this is possible." With that the questioner fell silent.

Another tug on his chains indicated that he was to be led away without further comment. As he made his way out through a door on the opposite side of the room the robed celebrants moved in and surrounded him, hands reached out and touched his naked body, sharp nails raked along his back, a hand briefly stroked his thigh, another reached for his manhood and pulled his foreskin back exposing his glans. A tongue flicked into right his ear whilst a strange exotic voice whispered erotic ideas into his left. A pull on the two chains sharply led him away from the crowd of sirens. A door was opened and he was led through into a small confined windowless passageway.

"Wait here." He was told and left alone once more as his two guardians passed through the door ahead of him.

"What the hell is happening?" He muttered to himself. Behind him he heard a key turn in the door, locking him out of the Temple.

III

By the time the two guardians returned to lead him into the next room he was again shaking from the cold.

"Where are we going now?" He asked, his voice shaking, an indication of cold and nervous excitement.

"You are to undergo a ritual bath after that you shall rest until called for." The unknown guardian said. He tried to place the voice and wondered if she was a local girl. Picking up his leads Lucy unlocked the door ahead of him and then led him inwards.


An aroma of incense greeted him. The room was large with a massive circular bath positioned in the centre of the room. The four walls were mirrored and at each corner a woman was dressed in the habits and robes of a nun, save that they were all white as opposed to the traditional black of the Christian orders. Standing within the bath were three naked women – all with different coloured hair: brunette, blonde, redhead. As he looked about him, his attendant guardians uncuffed him and released him from his penis harness. The hands on his genitals combined with the site of the three naked women caused him to become erect once more. He could feel his desire for some form of sexual release growing more intense as time went on.