Inner Black Swan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Unsurprisingly that cry turned to a high-pitched scream when Hayden began thrusting her tongue in and out Natalie's pussy, the blonde wrapping her upstairs lips tightly around the brunette's downstairs lips in the process so at least the majority of the sweet cream flowing out of the love hole in front of her flow directly into her mouth. Not that it was just pussy cream for long as all it took was a few curling thrusts of her tongue to make Natalie cum in her mouth, and from the sound of it and given all the liquid that flowed into Hayden's mouth it sounded like it was a nice hard orgasm.

Hayden took pride in her work, especially the whole making girls cum part. Not that she got paid for that, although Kristen and others had insisted she was probably better than any pussy eating whore available, but the point was giving another girl a nice hard orgasm made her submissive heart all fluttery. That, and the fact that girl cum was her favourite food ever, had Hayden pressing her face deeper into Natalie's cute little cunt and restarting the tongue fucking the second she was done swallowing the other actresses' cum. Besides, Mila had ordered her to show Natalie what she could do, and as a good little bottom Hayden would happily obey.

During her first orgasm Natalie wrapped her thighs tightly around Hayden's head and grabbed a few handfuls of pretty blonde hair so she could shove the other girl deeper into her cunt. It was an extremely bold move for Natalie, who normally blushed at even the suggestion of such a thing, but the force of her climax just made something come over her. She also began thrusting herself upwards while pushing Hayden downwards, Natalie grinding the younger girl's face into her pussy for her own selfish pleasure.

Natalie felt guilty about all this but she just couldn't help herself, and Hayden didn't seem to mind. Hell, Hayden didn't seem in the least bit bothered by it, and might have even started tongue fucking her more eagerly because of it. Then she added her fingers into the mix, Hayden shoving first one, then two of her digits into Natalie's twat and pumping them in and out of her at the same frantic pace as her tongue. Meanwhile that tongue attacked Natalie's clit, Hayden switching between licking it and sucking it and sending the older actress over the edge of half a dozen climaxes.

After spending so much time as Mila's lezzie bitch Natalie had thought she knew just how hard she could cum from having her pussy eaten, but these orgasms were almost like nothing she'd ever experienced before. The only thing that came close to them was being butt fucked by Mila, the thought of her girlfriend/top causing Natalie to look over at where Mila, Kristen and Laura were watching them.

Mila was now wearing nothing but a strap on dildo and a wicked smile, the dominant brunette staring at her so intensely at Natalie it sent her over the edge of yet another amazingly hard orgasm. Ok, so Hayden wrapping her mouth around her pussy lips to suck the girl cum right out of her had something to do with it, but that wicked smile and look on Mila's face was just a sight to see. It clearly implied Mila was gloating because she had been proven right, and she had been, Hayden proving herself as one of the world's best pussy pleasers by fucking Natalie's cunt with her tongue and fingering it until the Oscar winner ultimately went limp and fainted from all the overwhelming ecstasy.

Pretty much the second she saw her girlfriend faint Mila called out, "Hayden... HAYDEN! That's enough, Natalie clearly can't take any more, and I can't wait any longer to take your ass. So press your face down against the bed and wiggle that cute little bubble butt. Show me how much you want my cock in your ass."

It took a moment for Hayden to register her name was being called, but as soon as she realised she quickly slowed the thrusts of her tongue and then cleaned Natalie's cunt of any remaining girl cum. When she succeeded, which was luckily shortly after Mila finished speaking, Hayden did as she was told, making sure she moved to the centre of the bed before pressing her face down and wiggling her 'cute little bubble butt' at Mila for all she was worth.

Then, despite not being given permission to do so, Hayden started begging, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass. Fuck my slutty little ass. Pound my cute little bubble butt. Slam it good and hard. Take my ass and make me cum like the anal whore I am!"

"Don't worry, I will." Mila promised with a wicked grin, "But first..."

Instead of continuing Mila dived her head downwards, used both her hands to spread Hayden's ass cheeks wide apart and then spat on the blonde's butt hole before she rubbed that saliva in with her tongue. Mila then repeated this process a few times before pressing her face in between Hayden's cheeks and got down to some serious ass licking, Hayden of course moaning in blissful pleasure nearly the entire time.

As much as she wanted to be butt fucked by the huge toy strapped around Mila's waist Hayden loved receiving a rim job, especially when it was from such a skilled butt licker like Mila Kunis. Plus Mila had plenty of experience at this given all the times Laura and/or Kristen had made Mila prepare Hayden's ass to take their big strap on dildos, or just to entertain them in between fuck sessions, either of which could result in Mila spending hours rimming Hayden, something which they both thoroughly enjoyed.

Of course while Hayden loved to receive a thorough rim job for her an ass licking just couldn't compare to an ass fucking and it wasn't long before the desire to beg for more became overwhelming. The only thing that stopped her for so long were the looks from Kristen who along with Laura was clearly enjoying the sight of Mila eating her ass, although Hayden was sure they would love what came next just as much. And who knows, maybe if she was lucky she would be punished for her disobedience with another spanking, perhaps a much harder one later on.

Whatever the case Hayden eventually whined, "Mmmmmm please Mila, you promised to fuck me so do it. Ooooooooh fuck my slutty little ass hole with your big fat cock. Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, your tongue feels soooooooooo goooooooodddddddd in my ass, but I want your cock. I want your big hard girl cock to stretch out my slutty little ass hole so you can stuff every inch of that monster dick up my butt. Mmmmmm ooooooooohhhhhhhh yessssssss, I wanna get my butt stuffed with your giant cock! Please? You promised! You promised you'd fuck my slutty little ass with a big fat cock and teach me a lesson for doubting you could be a top."

"And I'm going too." Mila said, reluctantly pulling herself away from Hayden's ass, "If you can make me believe you really want it. If you do you can cum whenever you want for the rest of the night, because I know what kind of an ass whore you are Hayden and I don't want to be giving you permission to cum every five seconds while I'm trying to concentrate on fucking your dyke ass. Mmmmm, so... make me believe it. Make me believe you want this big, hard dick up your butt and I'll pound that bitch hole until you cum and cum and cum. Come on, do it, make me believe you want this dick in your slutty little ass hole!"

"I WANT IT! I want it so bad in my slutty little ass hole!" Hayden swore, at first wiggling her ass again before spreading her own ass cheeks and presenting her eager to be fucked ass hole while continuing to tell Mila just how much she needed to be butt fucked, "Mmmmm yeahhhhh, fuck me. Fuck my slutty little ass. Fuck my slutty whore ass while your girlfriend's cum is still drying on my face. Mmmmmm, your girlfriend tasted so good Mila. I loved eating her pussy and swallowing her cum. Mmmmm, I loved eating Natalie Portman's pussy and swallowing her cum, and now I want to be further rewarded for submitting to you with a nice hard ass fucking. Oooooooh, you know how much I love it up the ass, so please do it. Ass fuck me. Do what you said you wanted to do to me for years and fuck my cute little bubble butt. Please Mila, butt fuck me, fuck my butt, ohhhhhhh fuck me in the butt, ooooohhhhhhh, please do it, I want your big cock in my tight little bubble butt sooooooo bad!"

As Hayden kept talking Mila positioned herself behind the blonde and cruelly teased her by sliding her coated with lube dildo up and down her ass crack. What was even worse was Mila pressing the tip of her cock against Hayden's butt hole and using almost enough pressure to force her way inside the blonde's backside, only to go back to sliding that piece of rubber up and down the crack, the former Heroes star becoming increasingly frustrated every time her suppose friend played such a nasty trick on her. Not that Hayden didn't know why this was happening to her, the little blonde now more than ever regretting that she doubted Mila could be a top.

Of course while others had teased Hayden like this before nobody passed up the chance to fuck her ass. Sure, Mila teased her more than most, but Hayden knew it was only a matter of time before she got what she wanted and she was proven so very right when her friend/temporary top slammed her strap on cock up her ass nice and hard, just the way Hayden liked it.

All that teasing caused Hayden to be caught off guard and she let out a loud cry as she was anally penetrated. Then that cry quickly turned to a long moan of pleasure as Hayden's slutty ass quickly got used to its invasion, the proud anal whore actually a little disappointed that after that first hard thrust Mila gave her plenty of time to relax. After all Hayden adored the sensation of her butt being stretched for a cock, real or fake, and she took great pride in the fact that someone could ram every inch of a big thick dick up her well trained butt and start wrecking her rectum right away and she would mostly moan in pleasure.

Given that she was most frequently ass fucked by her girlfriend Kristen it wasn't exactly surprising it was rare Hayden got such a rough treatment, but she had kind of been hoping. Kristen on the other hand had been worried about it, or had just pretended to be so she could use that as an excuse to give Hayden's butt three extra hard fuckings, the blonde's back hole having only just recovered from the latest pounding it had taken. Of course as much as she loved a hard ass fucking right away a slow butt stretching was almost just as enjoyable, Hayden moaning loudly again when Mila finally pushed forwards to give her eager back passage a few more inches of strap on dick.

Mila was fully aware of what Hayden could take given she had not only witnessed Kristen and Laura give the former cheerleader countless rectum wreckings she had also seen Hayden being butt fucked by half a dozen other girls and guys. Not to mention all those anal gang bangs she'd witnessed. Hell, she'd even seen Hayden successfully taking all kinds of objects up her butt, most of them extremely big, as the tiny blonde was practically obsessed with proving to herself she was the world's biggest anal whore.

However just because Mila knew she could slam her strap on deep into Hayden's bowels and begin brutally butt fucking her right away didn't mean she was going too. Hell no, she'd been waiting to fuck Hayden's perfect little bubble butt for years and now she finally had the chance there was no way Mila was going to waste her opportunity with a quick ass wrecking. No, she was going to take her time and enjoy every moment of this.

That's why she took her time penetrating and filling Hayden's slutty ass, Mila dragging this out even further by not giving the other girl every inch of her dildo right away. Instead she spent a few minutes pushing about half of it into Hayden's ass and almost just as slowly pulled the fake cock out of the blonde's butt, Mila pulling back so much she was stretching the little anal ring with the head of her toy. Then she repeated the process at the same gentle speed, officially beginning to butt fuck Hayden Panettiere.

Mila almost came from fulfilling one of her biggest fantasies ever. Well, technically she was only getting started, but watching a cock strapped around her waist pumping in and out of Hayden's cute little butt hole was beyond amazing. And it was made even better by the fact that her temporary bitch kept spreading her ass cheeks, Mila not only getting a perfect view of her dick sliding in and out of Hayden's ass hole but getting to revel in her dominance over the most submissive girl she'd ever known, Hayden eagerly giving up her most private of holes for their mutual pleasure.

Of course it wasn't long before Hayden was begging for more, "Ohhhhhhh yessssss, that's it, fuck me, fuck my slutty little ass! Mmmmmm, fuck it hard! Ooooooooh you want my ass Mila? You want it? Take it! Take my butt! Mmmmmmm, take my butt and make me your butt slut! Oooooohhhhhh Mila, I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry for not believing you could be a top. Oooooooh, proved just how wrong I was by pounding my butt to heaven. Mmmmmm, leave me with a loose and gaping butt hole which proves your dominance. Yeahhhhhhh, gape my butt nice and wide to prove to everybody your a dominant top. Mmmmmm, then make me suck your cock clean like the dirty little ass to mouth slut I am! Oooooooooh make me wanna bend over for you all the time, ohhhhhhhhh, treat me like an anal whore, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Mila, butt fuck me Mila, fuck me up the butt like an anal loving bitch! Mmmmmm, harder, oh harder, pound my slutty little butt as hard as you can! Oh Mila! MILA OHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!"

When Mila finally began to increase the pace Hayden was momentarily rendered speechless as she couldn't help but let out a joyful moan. She did her best to return to the begging after that, but she knew it was only a matter of time before she became an incoherent mess. Which, as it turns out, wasn't a lot of time, Mila soon beginning to slam her hips so hard and fast that they caused Hayden's ass cheeks to jiggle slightly while the sound of flesh meeting flesh was almost loud enough to drown out the blonde's wails of pure pleasure.

That feeling was exactly why Hayden craved butt sex. It was why she was constantly shoving big toys up her ass, or getting other women to shove them in for her, or found a man with a big enough tool to stretch her rectum wide and deep, just the way she liked it. Why in Hayden's experience there was nothing quite like a nice hard butt fucking, this one certainly no exception as Mila showed off what an amazing ass pounder she was, effortlessly sending the tiny blonde to the edge of orgasm in what felt like seconds and yet the same time stretching out the butt banging enough for her to get plenty of enjoyment out of it.

Not that it was truly a challenge, Hayden had a really sensitive rectum, which was all the reasons she was so popular amongst her small group of friends. That and her round bubble butt was apparently a joy to fuck, all those who pounded it heaping praise on her for her well rounded cheeks and somehow still tight ass hole. Still, it took a skilled butt fucker to give her quite this much pleasure, one of Hayden's last coherent thoughts being that Natalie was a really lucky woman to stumble across a top so skilled in anal sex. And pussy eating, and ass licking, and well, Hayden hadn't really known Mila not to excel at everything she did when it came to sex.

Hayden's point was underlined when she received the type of spectacular orgasm she could only truly receive from being butt fucked, her entire body trembling while her mind started to go numb. Then, as was always the case during anal, the spectacular orgasm was followed by another, and another, and another until Hayden became a mindless animal thrusting her butt back against the rectum invader which was giving her so much pleasure, a blissful smile crossing her face as she locked eyes with her girlfriend who seemed to be enjoying what was going on almost as much as she was.

Mila was also very aware of Kristen's reaction to her butt fucking Hayden. In fact while her main focus had of course been Hayden's delectable little bubble butt Mila had been keeping a close eye on Kristen, Laura and the slowly recovering Natalie as they watched her sodomising the little blonde in front of her. After all she was still technically auditioning to be a top, and more importantly enticing Kristen and Laura to submit to her, and it didn't hurt to remind Natalie of what a butt buster she was.

The reactions weren't exactly surprising but thoroughly enjoyable never the less. Kristen was as impressed as last time when she had watched Mila ass fuck Natalie in front of her, Laura was perhaps feeling the same thing but doing a good job of hiding it while doing a less good job of hiding her annoyance, while Natalie was staring at her dreamily and obviously wishing she was in the blonde's place. Natalie would be soon enough, but first Mila was determined to put on a real show for her friends and hopefully convince Kristen once and for all to try submitting to her.

So with that in mind Mila began taunting, "YEAH, TAKE IT! TAKE IT! TAKE IT UP THE ASS LIKE AN ANAL WHORE! TAKE IT UP YOUR ASS LIKE THE FILTHY LITTLE ANAL WHORE YOU ARE! MMMMMMM FUCK, TAKE IT YOU FUCKING BUTT SLUT! TAKE IT LIKE YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND IS GOING TO TAKE IT! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK, YOU'RE MY ANAL WHORE HAYDEN, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHIT, AND SOON ENOUGH YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND WILL BE MY ANAL WHORE TOO! I'M GOING TO TURN YOU BOTH INTO MY PERSONAL BUTT SLUTS WHO ARE GOING TO BEND OVER AND GIVE ME THEIR TIGHT LITTLE ASSES WHENEVER I WANT! YOU'RE MY BITCH AND I OWN YOUR DYKE ASS HAYDEN MMMMMMM AND SOON KRISTEN AND LAURA WILL BE MINE TOO!"

While she was doing that Mila pulled Hayden's hair and smacked her ass, treating her more like a bucking bronco than a human being while keeping up those rectum wrecking thrusts she was so proud of. Then when her throat became sore from yelling Mila grabbed onto Hayden's waist with both her hands and started using every ounce of strength she possessed to brutalise the blonde's butt, the dildo pounding in and out of that somehow still tight hole making Hayden's cum squirt out of her cunt.

Mila came too, not as hard as Hayden, or when she had been on the receiving end of an ass fucking, but for the many orgasms she'd had none was quite as satisfying as the ones that came from sodomising another woman. They were just such an indescribable rush Mila became completely caught up in them, the brunette pounding into the blonde's butt like a wild animal until finally she crashed down onto Hayden's back, the two actresses collapsing in a sweaty heap and gasping for breath as they recovered from their passionate round of anal sex.

After giving her friends a couple of seconds to do so Kristen called out, "Nice work Mila."

Before Mila could reply Laura butted in, "It wasn't bad, but a real top doesn't collapse after an ass fucking."

Mila grinned, "What can I say, Hayden's ass is just so tight and fuck-able I got carried away. But then again, I recall you doing the same thing."

"Only a few times, and it was mostly when I was fucking your ass." Laura quipped.

Eager to change the subject to something more enjoyable Kristen quickly stated, "Guys, guys! No need to fight. Let's concentrate on what's important here, Hayden showing us how well Mila gaped her ass."

That got both the former That 70s Show co-stars to grin and mumble in agreement, Mila filled with new strength, or at least adrenaline, as she pulled her strap on out of Hayden's ass hole, smacked the blonde's butt and ordered her, "You heard your girlfriend, stick your ass in the air and spread your cheeks! Mmmmmm yeah, show us that pretty little gaping crater, which used to be your ass hole!"

As usual when receiving such an order Hayden quickly obeyed it, rushing to show Kristen and Laura that Mila hadn't been exaggerating. Not that Kristen had thought she would be, thanks to all her years of being constantly ass fucked Hayden's ass hole was very gape-able, that little back hole often remaining open for hours after a nice long butt pounding which was just the way Hayden, and Kristen, liked it. Mila had definitely dished out a good butt pounding, and for one ass fucking Hayden's ass hole was nice and wide, but the night was far from over and Kristen definitely wanted to make it wider. And from the looks of the other girls faces she wasn't alone.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers