Innocence Ch. 01

Story Info
Shocking discovery that Patti is an exhibitionist.
2k words
4.1
91.5k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTremer
PTremer
70 Followers

Prologue

IT Security contracting is my specialty. The drawbacks are the traveling and long hours.

My beautiful wife understands that I must be away several days at a time, even though I have deceived her concerning my contract work. She believes that my specialty, internet security, causes my frequent travel. Actually, it does, but she does not know the entire truth. We are corporate spies, and specialize in detecting and monitoring other interlopers.

I work hard at making her life easier because I am away sometimes two or three days a week. I maintain an office with a small staff but so far, there has been no problem.

I keep feeling there is something that I do not understand about her. What ever it is has not caused a problem in our relationship, but in the back of my mind, she is still a mystery in some ways.

Last year at the Airport;

I had been away, seeing to business on the west coast for two weeks and was ready to return home to my wife. We have been married for ten years now and I really miss her when I am away.

We got married early, and now, even after ten years of marriage Patti still turns me on. She is 5'5", about 120 pounds and still exercises every morning to keep her shape.

She had mentioned a surprise when we talked on the phone last night and I still did not know what it was going to be.

We have been talking every night, I guess you could call it phone sex, we told each other our fantasies and helped each other embellish them more and more each night. We had not talked like this since we were dating in college.

I can still remember how sexy she was when we first started dating, she was so innocent and naïve, I used to enjoy watching her in her short skirts and dresses, I don't think she was even aware of how sexy she was. Her long legs would turn heads when we were out but she didn't even notice people were looking.

Anyway, tonight, I spot her first and as usual just the sight of her causes an instant stir in me.

She is at the huge windows, trying to see through the small windows into the Jet way.

On her tiptoes, leaning forward, her legs are long and shapely, the firm muscles show but not enough to spoil the perfect shape. Her daily exercise has kept her shape, just fine.

I walk slowly around the crowd, trying to surprise her from behind.

There are rows and rows of seats, all occupied, people are standing and sitting everywhere. The thunderstorm that bounced my flight so violently must have air traffic backed up, I have only seen it this crowded at holidays like thanksgiving, but this is August.

The bright blue sundress she is wearing clings tightly to her firm bottom. I love the short sexy sundresses she wears; this one has white piping along the edges at the top and the hem. Her posture, straining forward too look outside, has caused the hem to rise up.

As I approach, weaving between the crowded seats, I almost step on the legs of a teenage boy; with all the seats filled, he is reclining on the floor using his backpack as a bolster. His shirt has "Get Er Done" emblazoned on the front.

I suddenly notice his gaze focused in one place. He has a perfect view of my wife's thighs and maybe more from his position. At first I start to kick him but not wanting to cause a scene, I refrain. The emotions that run through me are a mixture of anger and to my surprise arousal.

I ignore him and slip my arms around her from behind. As I do, she jumps and turns toward me, her look of fright turns to delight when she sees me, she rewards me with an enthusiastic hug.

I am sure the kid on the floor loves this. I know her dress has risen higher as she stretches her arms around my neck. I let the embrace linger anyway. Let the kid suffer. She is mine and I love her.

As we are attempting to get on the escalator, the crowd is overwhelming. I try to stay beside her but the pushing crowd quickly separates us.

I can see her seven or eight steps above me as I finally step on.

There are several people ahead of me including four young guys, one of them is the kid that was on the floor just a few minutes ago. They are talking rapidly about some adventure they have shared. It sounds like they have been on spring break at a beach and they are comparing notes on the girls they had tried to meet. I do not think any of them had scored but they are excited.

The kid from the floor must be picking them up. "Must be one the other boy's older brother," I think watching them.

Patti has my carry on bag, which is heavy, I can tell she is straining. I watch, as a scarf I have brought her slips out and falls.

As she bends to retrieve it, her short dress raises high against the back of her thighs and I can see the creamy white skin above her thigh top stockings. My pulse quickens as I watch her retrieve the scarf and try to stuff it in the top of my bag. The scarf is expensive silk and I watch as it slips out again. "She will never get it to stay," I think to myself.

Behind me, I hear someone say, "Did you see that?"

"No, what" the reply came.

"Look up ahead of us, that gal has great legs!" the first person replies.

I realized that one of the people behind me has noticed my wife's movement and is telling his friend, I know both are watching, as Patti bends to retrieve the scarf a second time. This is a strange situation knowing that these two are looking up my wife's dress. I can't do anything without causing a scene.

As Patti bends for the scarf again, one of the young boys in the group ahead of me nudges one of the others and nods his head upwards. I watch as four more pairs of eyes stare intently at Patti's beautiful legs, quickly exposed to her upper thighs.

The sight of her beautiful exposed legs has quickly caused me to harden, and the thought of others watching at the same time, aroused me in a strange way.

I feel jealous and somewhat angry, but the strongest feeling is arousal.

The two men behind me are speaking in hushed tones but I can make out enough to know that they are both hoping for another look.

The first guy says," Let's follow her a bit, maybe if she stops in one of the bars, we can meet her and buy her a drink, who knows, we might get lucky".

I start to turn and tell them she is my wife and to mind their own business but not wanting to cause a scene, I shrug it off. I cannot imagine Patti being "hit on" by these two strangers.

Finally, the escalator gets close to the top; I can catch up and make sure these two do not get a chance to try to meet my young wife.

At the top, I lose sight of Patti as the crowd carries her along. She is only 5'5 and I am too far behind to keep her in sight. At least the two lechers behind me have lost sight of her also.

Stepping off, I strained on my toes to spot her but the airport crowd is just too big. She knows where baggage claim is so I am not too worried as I start in that direction purposely.

When I get to baggage claim she is nowhere in sight, I wait several minutes but when she does not arrive, I turn back. Worried now, I begin retracing my path to the escalator, working against the crowd, trying to look in all directions as I walk.

At the escalator area she is nowhere in sight, I walk quickly up and down the immediate area of the concourse. I am beginning to get worried as my cell phone vibrates in my pocket. Pulling out the phone, I see "Patti Cell" displayed and breathed a sigh of relief as I answered.

"Hey Hon" she say, "Where are you?" The connection is scratchy.

"Back at the escalator looking for you, where are you?" I could hardly hear over the static. I glanced at my phone and saw that the signal was very low, probably because of being inside the terminal.

"I am outside baggage claim with all your bags, I've got some help so I am going ahead to get the car, see you outside baggage claim in a few minutes with the car" She said, then "click" she was gone.

I immediately thought of the two lecherous men who had been behind me and felt a sense of panic, I tried to redial but the phone showed "network error".

I turned and ran toward the front of the airport; my imagination was running faster than my legs would. Hoping she was not in danger and knowing that she may not realize that there could be a problem.

When I finally got to the sidewalk outside I could only pace back and forth, it would not help to continue because I would only miss her since she had gone ahead to pick up the car.

Standing there, I was helpless and had a bad feeling, wondering who was "helping" her.

Just as my thoughts were deteriorating, the two men from the escalator came out of the building with their bags. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw them.

The feeling of relief is temporary, "Who in the world is helping Patti with the Luggage?" I wonder silently as I wait, looking for first sight of the car.

It must have been twenty minutes before she finally got there.

Her smile and wave were the most beautiful sight in the world as she drove up to the curb.

"Hop in, big guy" she said through the open window with a mischievous grin.

I climbed in the car and realized that my mind had been in a frenzy of worry over nothing.

I watched her quietly as we drove toward home, finally relaxing a bit. I noticed once again how beautiful she is and how sexy too. Her breasts are straining the tiny pearl button at the scoop neckline of her little dress. The hem of the dress is high on her thighs and I could see the smooth skin above her stockings again. She is so sexy I thought to my self.

"Who did you have help with the bags?" I asked.

"Oh Hon, they were great, there were four high school guys from Calhoun waiting at the same carousel, one of them looked familiar. They kept looking my way. I know I should have known their names but I could not place them.

I felt like they knew me because they kept looking my way so I introduced myself.

It was such a coincidence, Jeremy and his brother actually live only a few blocks from us and they all go to CHS except Jeremy, he just graduated this past spring.

I don't know any of their parents but I asked them to stop by our house sometime for a coke, to thank them for their help. "They were so sweet", she continued, "They even helped me load the bags in the trunk".

She continued, "They really weren't much help in loading the bags in the car, I had to keep rearranging them, and the hanging bag kept sliding off the stack up against the back of the seat".

Story to be continued soon

PTremer
PTremer
70 Followers