Innocence Ch. 02

Story Info
Revealing trip home.
2.3k words
4.15
59.5k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTremer
PTremer
73 Followers

Chapter Two The Trip Home

"Sweet" I thought, wondering if they were the same four young guys ahead of me on the escalator, if so they had probably been following her hoping for another look up her dress.

She points to a plastic solo cup and says, "Enjoy"

I take a sip of champagne. "This is good I" think as she pulls into the traffic.

A strange homecoming I think, beginning to relax.

I wonder how long she will be able to drive, sipping on Champaign, her tolerance for alcohol is very low. I know she has brought this for us to celebrate my coming home.

She usually becomes 'flirty' and a bit of a showoff when she has a few drinks, I love it because it usually leads to great lovemaking.

I keep glancing at her out of the corner of my eye. "She is so sexy and doesn't even realize it." I think, gazing at her beautiful legs.

Those young guys probably caused the hanging clothes to slide off so they could stand back and watch her lean into the trunk of the car.

I could picture the scene in my mind and realized I was getting hard again visualizing Patti leaning over and reaching into the trunk, her short blue dress, rising, exposing her smooth thighs.

My mind's eye also saw her leaning forward toward them, instructing them, which bag to put where, the top of her dress falling open, and the sight of her breast displayed perfectly by the VS bra. The more I thought about it the more aroused I got.

I could picture her firm breast, captured by the light blue bra, and her nipples, the way the way they get so hard sometimes.

I was lost in my thoughts when she pulled off the highway. "Got to have a rest," she said pulling into a station.

My body clock was still on California time, I realized, as I looked at my watch, it is after midnight. I got out and walked around to loosen up, flying and driving all day was making me tense.

I watched as Patti walked across to the building to find the ladies room. Her walk is not extremely provocative, but sensual, would be included in a description.

Tonight there is a slight list to her walk, the champagne has made her a little drunk, and she's had several cups. I believe I need to drive the rest of the way.

Alcohol is quite powerful for her, the more she drinks, the more carefree she is. This carefree mood seems to turn her into an extrovert. She becomes flirtatious and fun. She thinks teasing is fun and harmless, particularly since I never complain.

The place where we have stopped is brightly lit but not crowded at all; I guess most people are in bed by now.

When Patti returns, I am in front of the car smoking, she asks me if I will drive the rest of the way home. "Sure" I reply as she walks around to the passenger side.

A pick-up truck has pulled in next to us, I notice the driver watching her get into the car and feel that same sense of arousal, and jealousy knowing he is watching my wife. Her dress climbing high as she gets into the car. It looked like the man's eyes were going to come out of his head.

From my position as I walked up to the driver's side door, I could clearly see the man's face, his eyes glancing down into our car, my wife's hem was way up again.

I hesitated, watching the man, before I opened the door. He timed it so that he got out of his truck and could look in the car at Patti.

He said "good evening." to me. His eyes stray to Patti again.

"Good evening to you," I replied.

"Yes sir, it is a beautiful night," he said, starting away from our car.

I could tell he was speaking more of my wife than the nice weather.

As I got in, Patti rolled her window down and called to the man. When he stepped back to her open window, she asked, "How far is it to Athens." A weird question since we are headed home, not to Athens; I wonder why she asked that. The man spent several minutes explaining not only how far but the best way to get there. I am sure he was enjoying every minute, ogling my pretty wife.

He finally walked on toward the store and I climb into my seat. "He likes my legs," she giggles. I realize that she was enjoying the attention. I laughed with her as I started driving toward home. Patti finished her third glass of the bubbly wine. Three is a lot when you are using solo cups.

Patti fell asleep soon, but I was wide-awake, still on Pacific Time. My cute wife is definitely an exhibitionist, especially after a few drinks.

I reached across, pulled her visor down and swung it up to the windshield, opened the mirror, turning on the vanity light on so I could see her as we drove. The light cast a dim glow all over her.

Watching her sleep so peacefully, soon I could tell by her breathing that she was sleeping deeply. The bubbly wine had quite an effect on her.

Driving with one hand, watching the road as best I can, I gently release the little pearl button that holds the top of her dress together where the scoop forms.

The radio played smooth jazz. I let the top part of her dress slip open slightly, and felt my chest tighten, my arousal was becoming very strong. I did not want to wake her. I just could not resist this opportunity to enjoy the sight of her lovely form.

She was wearing one of the VS bras, from last Valentines Day. The contrast of her creamy skin and the powder blue bra was a wonderful sight. The gentle rise and fall of her chest was very sensual.

For several minutes, I was satisfied. Then I gently slipped the hem of the dress higher to expose her legs. I could feel my hardness straining and had to reposition myself to get comfortable.

She was wearing matching blue panties trimmed with delicate lace and thigh top stockings. I wanted to touch her but was afraid it would cause her to wake up. I was enjoying this moment; it was like a forbidden thing.

Even though she is my wife, I was taking advantage of her, in her sleep. This is voyeurism, I thought.

Gaining control, I gently tugged the dress back into its proper position. I tried to fasten the button several times but could not tell if it was secure.

We had traveled for about twenty miles, my mind drifting, suddenly I heard a thud and immediately feel the car pull hard to the left as one of the front tires went flat.

I steered carefully to the shoulder and turned on my flashers.

Patti was sleeping soundly, as I got out seeing the damage. After checking the spare, the missing spare, I new this was going to be a hassle.

I climbed in and called AAA for a tow. Patti had not awakened while I was out of the car, but she stirred a little when I got back in. Soon she was snoring softly again.

The tow truck did not take long to arrive, I had another drink and admired her while we waited.

She woke briefly, her speech was slightly slurred, and I could see the tiredness in her eyes. After a few minutes, she was asleep again.

When the truck arrived, two men piled out of the passenger side of the truck.

The driver barked instructions as they began hooking our car, preparing it to be loaded on the truck.

"You had better get your friend out before we load the car," the driver said.

"Can we just ride in the car, my wife is asleep."

"Sorry fella, against the rules, law says we can't have anyone riding in a vehicle while it is being towed or carried."

"Give me a second, my wife is sound asleep" I replied.

When they were ready to pull the car up on the truck, I began to wake her and finally half asleep, she got out.

With Patti leaning against me, I watched as our car was loaded on the rollback truck.

The driver said, "C'mon, we'll make room for y'all up here with us."

He was in the truck already. One of his helpers climbed in and reached out a hand to help us in.

I climbed in and turned to give my sleepy wife a hand. The third guy was grinning as he placed both hands on her bottom and pretended to help by pushing her into the truck.

Patti, mumbled, "Sweetheart, don't be rude, you can squeeze me when we get home." with that, she more or less fell into my lap and immediately was out again.

With four of us on the seat, it was tight. Squeezed between the two men, I balanced Patti on my lap, realizing that she was partially sitting on two of us.

As the big truck bounced along, I was miserable, with the constant jostling.

There was a strange man on either side of me and I strained to keep Patti on my lap, but asleep, she was dead weight. She kept sliding off my lap.

My arms were beginning to ache, I could not keep her sitting up any longer. I said, "Excuse me," as I gently let her lay over the man on my left toward the driver.

"Y'all must have been drinking," the man on my right, against the door, said as my tired arms finally let Patti lay over.

"Yeah, we had a few on the way" I replied.

I answered their questions and made small talk as we bounced through the night.

Every time we hit a bump, it was a struggle to keep her from going forward. By now, both of the men were helping me hold her in our laps.

As we got closer to town, the streetlights began to illuminate the inside of the truck. I could see that Patti was lying across all three of us, and her head was almost in the drivers lap.

Both of the men were helping to keep her from sliding off our laps.

Turning toward the driver, I could see that the man closest to him had his left hand hidden under his right arm and it looked like he might be have his hand close to Patti's breast. I could not tell for sure.

The man next to the door had relaxed his arms on her hips; but I could not see his right hand.

Lying across us this way, her little dress had pulled up so that the man next to the door had one hand resting on her silk covered leg. I still couldn't see his other hand.

The driver asked for directions to our house, I watched his helpers as I guided him to our house to drop us off.

We finally pulled up in front of the house and began to get out. The first man out, reached up to help Patti down.

Her dress gathered almost to her waist as she slid down off the seat. Her toes just barely reached the running board of the truck.

I saw the man leering as he "helped" her down. He let his hands slide along her legs as she felt for the step of the truck. He did not try to be polite, as he helped her to the ground.

He definitely saw everything he wanted, I watched her slide down to him as started to climb down behind her.

By the time I got down out of the truck, the first man was graciously holding Patti up with his arm around her, cupping her breast.

They driver came around and said, "That will be $120 for the haul and fixing the tire, do you want to pick the car up in the morning or should we just bring it back here?"

"You can drop it here" I replied as I counted out the twenties.

I gently walked Patti to the door and got her to bed.

I sat in the den and reflected on my homecoming. I still had an erection.

Reflecting later, I think, I am aroused, knowing other men are looking at my wife. This was not really a revelation. It had been there all along but for some reason, tonight it seemed like every way I turned it starred me right in the face. That the men had touched her and instead of being angry, I had a sense of arousal. This was disconcerting.

Patti had awakened as we pulled into the drive at home; she never knew how much the tow truck men had enjoyed her.

In the house, she said, "Hon, I had the strangest dream on the way home tonight. I dreamed that you were showing me off to strangers."

"Would you ever consider doing something like that?" she asked.

"I love showing you off, every time we go out, but I haven't considered doing it on purpose."

"That might be fun though now that I think of it." I grinned.

"Oh you're crazy," she said dismissing my comment and me.

There was nothing more said as we unloaded. Later though there was intensity as we made love before going to sleep, I could feel the excitement of "showing her off" as she had put it.

Since that night, I have been more aware of her actions and my reactions. We have not discussed it, but she seems to realize that I get a kick out her showing off a little. It only happens occasionally, because it takes alcohol to loosen her up.

The next morning the Tow truck men delivered our car back and seemed disappointed that the "missus" was not outside to greet them.

They left me a coupon for a free oil change, probably hoping to get to see Patti again.

I thought to my self, "Eat your hearts out guys!"

To Be Continued..

PTremer
PTremer
73 Followers