Innocence Ch. 03

Story Info
Trip to Home Depot
2.7k words
4.26
56.9k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTremer
PTremer
70 Followers

Chapter Three The Home Depot, Weeks later

Several weeks later I came home to find the lawn freshly mowed. I wondered about this since mowing is one of my least favorite chores.

Patti met me at the door with a big smile, "What do you think?" she said sweeping her arm indicating the lawn.

"Looks great," I replied, hugging her around the waist, feeling her soft and firm body.

"Do you remember the kids that helped with the luggage at the airport, the last time you flew back from Oakland?" she asked.

"Yeah I remember them, the high school boys," I answered, at the same time thinking, "how could I forget that night."

"Well this morning they came riding down the street while I was out at the mailbox, when I recognized them, I invited them in for that coke I promised them for their help. Anyway, while we were talking, Jeremy, the taller boy said they could use the money if I would let them do yard work for us".

"I didn't know what to offer to pay, but they offered to take care of the yard and pool for fifty dollars a month."

I could not believe what I was hearing, this time of year; I had to mow at least once a week sometimes twice, to stay ahead of the sod we had put in last year.

"That's cheap," I said.

"I know" Patti replied, "I told them they could use the pool since they were such a bargain," she continued.

"I hope its ok with you, Hon, I can afford the money from my household budget," she continued.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart", I replied, "I think you made a super deal, now with the bulk of the yard work taken care of we can spend more time on the special garden you have been wanting".

"Oh Hon, she exclaimed, "I was hoping you would agree, I've already started planning."

"Can we go to the nursery this evening?" she asked

"Sure we can sweetheart, do you want to go right now?"

"Well, why don't we go for dinner too, I'll go up and change", with that she turned and went inside, I heard her quick steps on the stairs, she is like a little girl sometimes the way she gets excited..

I fixed us a drink, took hers upstairs to her, and left it on the counter in the bathroom, she was already in the shower. I lingered for a few seconds, admiring her silhouette through the steamy glass.

I returned to the den and sat down at the bar relax while I waited.

I finished my drink, and was making both of us a second, when I heard the door of our bedroom open.

I turned when I heard her on the stairs. She had changed into one my favorite outfits, a light green dress. The strong drink I had left for her must have influenced her decision on the dress because I usually have to beg her to wear this one.

This dress is fashioned from a lightweight silk and cotton blend, with the little puff sleeves, it never slips off her shoulders. It has a drawstring running along the top edge all the way around, front to back.

She wears it with the drawstring tied in a bow that creates a low scoop neck in front and a plunge in the back.

The way the strings stop in front causes a keyhole shaped opening between her breasts.

The key hole is just large enough to see the swell of her breast on either side.

The dress is not too revealing but the way it takes shape when she has it on is amazing.

The hemline is only three or four inches above her knees so it is not too short to wear for shopping or going out and you have to look close to see her breasts swelling in the small keyhole opening.

I love to be around her with it on though, when she leans forward, the weight of the drawstring and bow knot causes the scoop neck to open. I love to watch her breast inside. I do not think she knows I can see both her nipples when she leans over.

I will never let on because I am afraid she might stop wearing it. As I said, it is one of my favorites.

This evening I can she is not wearing a bra, she never does with this dress, and I think she worries that the bra will show at the shoulders and the little hole in front.

She has put on stockings and heels, and pulled her hair up, she looks delicious.

"You look gorgeous" I say as she takes the drink that I have fixed her.

"This is good," she says as she sips her drink. We sit for several minutes enjoying this quiet cocktail time and relaxing.

"Do you want a roadie?" I ask moving to the bar.

"That sounds great" she answers, standing and coming across the room.

As she picks her purse up from the ottoman, I get a glimpse of her firm breast; I can see her nipples, soft and dusky pink. I can feel myself stirring even more than the drink.

I take her hand and we head out for the evening, first we are going to the Home depot and later to dinner at a little Italian place that we both enjoy.

I watch the dress move gently from side to side, as she walks ahead of me, her legs are long and firm, perfectly shaped.

I open the car door for her as usual and receive a visual treat as she demurely lifts her legs and swings them into the car. Just for an instant, her hem lifts before she unconsciously smooths it down.

I hand her the drink and she takes a sip, "This is new, what is it?" she asks.

"It's called Long Island tea, I reply. She takes another sip and smiles. "I brought a thermos in case you liked it." I say.

"This is good, I was thirsty for something light like this." she says, taking another long sip.

The Garden Center;

I am enjoying time with her as usual. I still love the way she dives right into something new and I know she has been planning this garden near the pool for several months.

When we get to the Home Depot, we walk in together but I let her go on to the garden center while I head for the tool section to see what is on sale.

After spending a while in the tools, I head over to the other side of the store, looking for my wife.

A new model lawnmower catches my attention before I make it out to the plant section.

After several more minutes, I walk out into the live plants, looking for Patti.

I finally spot her, she has two of the nurserymen helping her put plants on a flat cart. I can tell the drinks have had an effect, she is flirting with the guys as they help her pick out and load the plants on the cart.

I step quickly into the aisle next to them, I want to see how much she is playing and flirting with these guys. It is unusual for her to be shopping with a good buzz from the alcohol.

I watch through the boxes on the rack separating us. "Spying again," I reprimand myself.

I watch as she tells them exactly which plant she wants and exactly how she wants it placed on the cart.

I watch as she bends forward to reposition a shrub. I can see the man is looking down the front of her dress, at the same time; the kid helping is looking up her dress from behind. They are working on both sides.

As I watch, there is a silent communication between them. They are following her instructions but purposely being slow so that she keeps helping them and in doing so, they are enjoying my favorite dress.

True to tradition, the alcohol has put her into a mood so she is letting them see more than normal, and her grin tells me that she loves the attention. She doesn't know how much she is showing, and I don't think she realizes that they are playing her from both sides.

I move closer to get a better view and try to hear the conversation.

I get closer still but still cannot make out the words. As I peer through a stand of small trees, I see her repositioning a shrub on the cart and from ten feet away, I can clearly see that the man helping her has a perfect view of her breast and nipples, he can probably see all the way to her firm stomach from where he is standing.

He moves the shrub and she bends to move it back explaining that if they will listen they can load more of the shrubs on one cart. She pouts playfully.

I back quickly out of my hiding place and walk all the way around so I can watch from another angle.

As I pretend to read directions on a low box of plant mix, I position myself behind Patti.

As I watch, she bends and stretches to reposition another plant on her flat trolley cart.

I see that she glances up and looks at the reflection in the glass beyond and sees the men looking at her legs from behind her. She does know what they are doing.

She straightens and hangs her purse on the handle of the cart. Then steps forward a little, widening her stance and bends from the waist again, this time displaying even more of her beautiful legs to the men helping her.

She glances at the reflection and a small smile quickly passes over her face as she sees how much the men are watching.

The men are definitely watching, it is a wonder they are not drooling all over themselves. The bulges in their pants are a sure giveaway as to their interest.

The middle age man especially, each time she turns back to choosing the next plant, I see him grin at the kid helping him, both are enjoying this whole thing.

I quietly work my way down the aisle next to them, separated by a variety of sapling trees.

I need to work around to the aisle on the other side to keep an eye on them.

By the time, I have accomplished this there is a third Salesperson helping!

The third man ask if she will need any help planting this load of plants, He and Charlie, he indicates the older man, do a lot of work on the side.

He says they are off three mornings a week because they have to stay late to help close the store.

Patti says that is a great idea and digs in her purse for paper and pen. They exchange names and phone numbers.

Patti asks if she will need fertilizer or anything to use while planting.

John says they have some root builder on the next aisle that He and Charlie like to use.

They roll the cart around the aisle to the other side, causing me to make a quick retreat and reposition my self. I am glad we have come late, there are no other customers around this late.

I moved, and watch them roll along the aisle where I had been. They stop about half way down and John begins a spiel about the different products, finally explaining which one he thinks works best.

Patti asks about the ingredients and he pulls one of the rolling ladder contraptions to a section with several rows of boxes up high. He climbs up the ladder, picks up different boxes, and calls their name.

Patti again asks about the ingredients. John says he needs glasses to read the small print and suggest she come up and read for herself

The older man comments that customers are not supposed to use the ladders but John interrupts him, saying that the store is closing and the garden center is empty except for them, there's no harm. Charlie the older guy shrugs and steps aside for Patti to climb the ladder.

Even though he had protested, he has a strong grip on the base of the ladder as he watches my wife climb the steps.

The higher she goes the better his view of first her smooth thighs and as she nears the top, even I can see the shapely curve of her bottom, I can see her thigh high stockings the creamy white skin above them and the sexy lace along the legs of her panties.

As she reaches the top, she gives a shudder and says heights make her nervous. John volunteers to steady her and places a hand on each side of her slim waist.

John hands her the first box with one hand then puts his hand back at her side.

She carefully reads the contents, then places the box back and chooses another.

As she reaches for the second box, she has to move more in front of John. He reaches around her and lightly presses himself against her.

She does not acknowledge anything unusual, but straightens and reads the second box.

When she finishes this one, she has to bend further for the third and rather than extend his arms to allow her movement, it looks like John actually presses against her as she bends and reaches for the box.

I fully expect her to react to this obvious advance but she acts as if she doesn't even notice. The alcohol must be having a strong effect.

Patti reads this box, on the shelf rather that picking it up keeping the contact for a minute or so.

As she reads, she asks a question, John reaches across her shoulder to point out something on the label, and I watch as he presses himself harder against Patti.

Needing help to read the labels, was an obvious ploy.

The two men below are not only looking up her dress but also watching their buddy pressing himself against her.

Finally, she settles for the second box she had read. My own erection is straining my pants as I fight my emotions.

On one hand, I am angry because of the way Patti has let these men watch. She even let one of them press himself against her.

My arousal is stronger than my anger, though as I feel my hardness. This is quite a surprise and causes me internal confusion.

The two men on the ground continue to stare as she climbs down the ladder.

John, the man who brought up the offer to work for her, asks what mornings are best for her.

Patti replies that she is home most mornings, and comments that the plants need to be in the ground in the next couple of days.

They agree on Monday morning at about 9AM.

I have finally faced up to something that has been right in front of me for years.

My normally conservative wife is actually an exhibitionist. Something I never realized all these years. I believe she loves doing this kind of thing.

I decide to put a stop to this before it gets out of hand. I call out loudly before approaching.

The store workers are disappointed at my arrival but we go ahead and check out, turning down an offer of help in loading the plants.

In the car, she giggles and says "Those guys were really helpful in there, I think they were trying to look up my dress."

"Can you blame them? You are beautiful and look exceptional tonight."

She finishes off her drink, reaches behind the seat for the thermos, and tops both our glasses off.

"This tea is really good, Hon, It doesn't taste very strong but I am feeling a little buzzed."

"Me too, we may have to call a taxi before the evening is over. Are you ready for Louigi's?" I ask.

"Yes, let's go." She says and giggles again

To Be Continued..

PTremer
PTremer
70 Followers