Innocence Ch. 04

Story Info
Out to dinner.
1k words
4.05
36.8k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTremer
PTremer
73 Followers

Chapter Four

Louigi's Restaurant

After loading our purchases, we leave the large store to go out for dinner as planned.

We continue to the little restaurant on 5th street. It is a great restaurant and we come here frequently.

Patti is being playful, joking about the men at the store. "They think I am pretty," she says giggling.

"Well, they are entirely correct, you are pretty, and sexy too!" I reply as we get out of the car at the restaurant. She struts ahead of me and flips her hem up at me in a playful way.

Louigi's is on the third floor of an old down town building, the entrance is by way of the original fire escape, the stairs are three flights with landings at each level.

The landings have had urns added for smokers so there are usually people standing around smoking at each level.

I follow Patti up the steps and cannot help but notice the way her hem bounces as she almost hops from one to the next. She stops every step or two, twirling and still talking about her plans for the new garden.

Several of the male patrons have taken note of us as we passed each landing. I don't blame them, they caught a very quick glimpse of her great legs, and I'm sure they wished for more.

When we get inside, the hostess tells us there will be a twenty-minute wait for a table so we have a drink in the bar.

Patti asks if we can go outside for a smoke and I agree wanting a cigarette myself, so we take our drinks out on the landing and enjoy the warm night.

Standing at the railing, Patti is watching the sky, commenting on the number of planes tonight and wondering where they are all going. I am looking over the edge at a couple on the landing below us.

The couple is embracing and the woman has her head rested on the man's shoulder. The man is looking up at the stars until Patti lifts her leg to the lower rail as she relaxes against it.

Now the man is looking at Patti and I wonder if she is making too much of a display. I return my attention to her as she turns back to me and lifts her arms around my neck.

In the back ground, I hear footsteps coming up the steps and hear a woman say "Stop that", I look down as she hits her companion in the shoulder, realizing that as Patti raised her arms for an embrace, she also raised her hem and it definitely caught the man's attention.

I wonder if she does all these things on purpose, her timing always seems to be just right to present someone with a quick glimpse of her beautiful body.

Am I crazy or overly suspicious, with my preoccupation with her actions? I don't know, but the mixture of emotions is strong.

We don't talk about it specifically, but I think she suspects that it turns me on.

In addition, it really turns her on, especially when she drinks. The more she drinks, the more restless she becomes. The more restless she gets the more she enjoys teasing other men, which turns her on even more, which means great sex for me.

I use the term restless because she seems to be in an almost nervous state. I can almost feel her energy when the urge begins. She looks relaxed, but the restlessness is almost palpable.

The hostess calls our name, putting a stop to my thoughts.

We go in and have a wonderful dinner, Patti is exuberant, talking about her garden plans. She also has the giggles, her playfulness is almost child like. I am caught up in her excitement and the meal and time together is wonderful.

As we leave, Patti points out a couple walking out ahead of us and says the man has been looking at her all evening.

She asks if it's ok to play with his head and I reply that it sounds like fun. She takes my hand and leads me outside, pausing on the main entrance landing near the railing. In a conspiratorial tone, she says, "Watch this."

With that she reaches as high as she can, up on her tiptoes and puts her arms around my neck, I watch the couple as the round the turn below us and the man almost stops in his tracks, looking up at us.

Patti asks, "Is he looking?", "Absolutely Hon, you have his full attention" I reply.

I watch as the man misses the next tread and almost falls down the stairs. His Wife or girl friend is whacking him anyway. I hear her say, "Harold, you have been looking at that poor woman all night, it would serve you right if you broke a leg." Then she whacks him again and continues down, ahead of him in a huff.

Patti heard it all and giggles like a little girl.

"That will teach him to look up a girls dress." She says laughing. As we start down to the car.

This has been another crazy evening, I guess that is why we are so good for one another, and she adds excitement to my life, even if it keeps me off balance.

I know that I must watch over her, hopefully this is just a phase she is going through, because of our age and the sexuality we enjoy.

I still need to make sure she doesn't get carried away, and place us in a difficult situation.

I am a worrier and always have been. I need to lighten up as Patti tells me all the time. Her spirited giggling draws my attention again, this time I have no idea what is going through her pretty head.

She is not stupid by a long shot; her innate intelligence is what allows her the position with Robinson House, the publishers.

Her gift for editing is respected so much that they don't require her to be at her office unless it is to meet a client, all of her work is done at home, and her salary rivals my income. She is definitely not stupid.

I mentally poke myself to get rid of the worrisome thoughts and back to enjoying spending the evening with her.

I never know what is coming next.

We drive through downtown and I see one of our old hangouts, O'Malley's, man has it changed.

To Be Continued...

PTremer
PTremer
73 Followers