Innocence Lost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake Lost
Jake Lost
325 Followers

Confident my joy canal could take his wood he slowly pulled it back and fourth to spread his wide load with my joy juice for lubrication. Tight and satisfied, Brad gave me what I was mercifully begging for. He wasn't holding anything back and strongly ripped open my cunt with his rock solid wide 10 inch load. He pumped me fast and hard. I felt I was going in and out of conscience as he fucked me. Brad hammered down hard and fast and he could not control my legs anymore. I was numb to the world as a was being fucked like a wild animal.

My feet were planted on the ground and I was bucking like a bronc. Brad was ripping me in half with his huge package and couldn't get enough. Brad had taken my carnal desires from my husband and fucked me to the point that I was in a trance. Seeing that I was his sex

slut, Brad rolled me on top of him. By now my innocence was gone and my once proud pussy took in his 10 inch pole like a pro. I needed it so bad. I bounced and bucked so hard, I thought this thick prick was going to rip me in half. The feeling of my drenched cunt stretched to the max and sliding down on his pole was unbelievable. I took him in even farther than when he was on top. I couldn't keep up anymore, The massive size of his cock was getting the best of me and I was slowing down. Brad put his hands on my sides and started to pull me down deep onto his shaft. I thought Brads thick prick was going to come out of my mouth as he thrust his pelvis hard and pulled my twat down. I was so soggy that every thrust produces a splash and my entire body quivered with hot passion. I cried for Brad to fuck me.

His eyes gleamed in delight while this proper, one man women, begged to be fucked. The excessive passion and draining fluids led me to the point of dehydration. I needed to get fucked and begged Brad to finish me off. Seeing that he had me conquered he delightfully pulled me off. With Brad seated on the couch and me at his knees, I was desperate for him to take control. To prove I was serious I attacked his meat pipe like it was a candy stick. I bobbed up and down on his cock and sucked it hard. I noticed Brads eyes roll back as he pulled my stretched lips off him enormous dick. He was close to shooting his wad as I left a sticky string of pre cum from the tip of his cock to my mouth. I had never tasted my husband yet I yearned for the salty fluid I drank from Brads mammoth staff. Brad tossed back on the couch on all fours and mounted me from behind. I buried my head into the couch seats as a hung my pulsating cunt and tight ass out to dry.

Brad slammed me home as he dug his pelvis into my ass and stuck me repeatedly with a 10 inch volcano. The feeling of this Muscular body pounding me from behind sent me to the verge of convulsions. I gave him all I had and he was ready to set me loose. His thick prick slid deep inside to where my husbands prick could only dream to get. At the same time my body came, Brad filled me up with his pent-up passion juice. I came so hard I felt like someone let the air out of me.

The thought of fucking an innocent happily married women jacked Brad up to the point that he filled me up with about a gallon of his hot cum. My cunt was pulsating as my body fought to ingest all of his love cream. As I lay spent, Brad dismounted me and proved he conquered me by shooting the rest of his load on my face and in my mouth. This was a grudge fuck for him and he won. I instinctively swallowed all I could and licked his long pole clean. Brad stood up and got dressed. He helped me dress for I was hardly able to move after I engulfed his huge meat organ. Brad drove me to my car and put me in it. He than connected the spark plug wires and told me I could drive it home.

Now showing on my face that I knew I had been had, Brad laughed at me and told me to go home and wait for my husband. He said that my husband had nothing to worry about. He had set out and did what I didn't think was possible. He made me, an innocent married women, beg him to fuck.

Jake Lost
Jake Lost
325 Followers
12