Innocence Lost Ch. 01

Story Info
Tale of incest, blackmail, interracial sex, & secrecy.
8.2k words
4.42
202.4k
77

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

INTRO: Drake at 40 years old and Joan at 38 years old were happily married with their son Josh who is 19 and their daughter Tammy who just turned 18.

Drake is a tall handsome guy with beard and although his age was showing his built is still considered good with a height of 5' 9". His wife Joan in the other hand was beautiful and petite with long dark hair just like those hair shampoo commercial models and she's 5' 3".

Josh is tall and athletic type and most of the girls like him. Tammy is just like her mother petite and beautiful in fact you could easily mistaken mother and daughter to be sisters.

Drake works in one of the office branches for a large distribution company that has branches across the country. Joan is a stay at home wife and mother, although she didn't have a college degree because of having a family at an early age, she is smart and intelligent.

She managed to get some college credit courses back then but when she gave birth to Tammy she concentrated on taking care of her family, they come first no matter what. Josh will be graduating in a few months and Tammy plans to follow him to where ever college he'll be heading to.

Although both siblings manages good grades, they were set back due to moving around a lot till their father finally found a great job and finally settled in their nice cozy house and great neighborhood. Both siblings were very close especially Josh being over protective to his sister but Tammy doesn't mind at all.

* * * * * * * * *

Chapter 1

The night was cool and dinner was served perfectly, it's Friday night and Josh and Tammy have plans to go out with their respective friends after dinner. They're all grown up and their parents trust them to stay out of trouble and they don't have problem with them for a while and that was just a minor incident.

When the kids finally left, Drake and Joan were cleaning up the dishes and started to talk same old stuff, and same routine. The night was cool and its one of those nights that Drake is on the mood for romance and sex, mainly sex.

Drake approached Joan from behind and kissed her neck and wrapped his arm around her tiny waist. Joan wasn't surprised at all, she seems to know and feel what her husband wanted. She holds his arms and started to moan and loving the moment.

Drake started to fondle her firm breast under her blouse and her nipples were pointed and showing through her blouse. Joan has a firm and natural breast with pinkish nipple, just the perfect size not too small and not too big. Drake then begun to play with her nipples, pinching and squeezing it while he kisses her neck just below her ear.

Joan started to reach behind her and found what she was reaching for, Drake's stiff cock. She begun to fondle it, rubbing it through his pants and he responded by moving his waist in conjunction with her hand. He then turned her around and kissed her fully on the lips while fondling and squeezing her breast gently yet firm.

He unbuttoned her blouse and took it off her while Joan were undoing his pants and started to stroke his stiff cock with her delicate soft hands. Drake's cock is measured at 6 1/2 and he knows how to use it and Joan is happy with it and she always managed to reach orgasm every time.

Drake broke the kiss, closed his eyes and began to stroke Joan's dark long silken hair. With that just like a command Joan started to go down until her mouth was level face to face with his cock and still stroking it gently with full stroke through the length of his shaft with her small delicate hands.

Then she looked up to him and at the same moment he looks down to her and stroked her soft face skin with one hand while stroking her hair with the other. She then looked at his cock staring at it while stroking it slowly and gently and after a few moments she started to kiss and lick the head of Drake's cock. She did this for a few seconds to tease him a little and then she started to envelope his throbbing cock head with her sweet little lips and proceeded playing her tongue around his cock head and pee hole.

Drake moaned with satisfaction, she never force her to do anything and that how she wants it, she's not into rough sex or being dominated.

She then held his cock at the base with one hand and her other hand on his right thigh and started to move her head allowing his rigid cock to enter her sweet mouth with his shaft sealed with her lovely lips.

Drake felt like he's going to explode his load right then but he held on and he just stared on his lovely wife bobbing her head long and slow. After a few minutes Drake gently pulled his cock out of his lovely wife's mouth and caressed her face delicately.

"Oh baby, I'll come pretty soon if you keep this going on".

Joan just flashed her beautiful angelic smile and shrugged her shoulders and asked, "Do you like it honey?"

And he replied "The best my love and now its my turn to return the favor" and he grinned at her.

Drake kicked aside his pants off his legs and brought his wife to stand up and kissed her lips and carried her in his arms and brought her up the stairs to their bedroom.

"Flip the light switch Hon, I really love to see the whole of you."

He then laid her down the bed gently and he lay beside her and started to stroke her breast while kissing her lips. His hands started to caress her body down till his hand reached her skirt, slid it to her stomach and slid his hand under her already wet stained panty.

He then started to play his fingers down her slit gently stopping once in a while on her clit massaging it with his middle finger. Joan had to break her husband's kiss to moan longingly and her face expression so beautiful and pleased. She's so wet that Drake's finger was soaked with her juice and then Drake positioned himself between Joan's legs and removed her skirt and slid her panty off her slim firm legs.

Joan's breathing hard with anticipation and her eyes closed and semi biting her lower lips. Drake stared at her anxious mound. In spite of two child births her pussy was still gorgeous and tight, she only has a few patch of pubic hair just on top her slit, she never shaved but her pussy was smooth, tight and eatable just like a virgin.

Drake parted her legs and lowered his head to her wet pussy, licking the length of her slit up and down, he then parted her tight pussy lips with his fingers and started to gently licking her inside and exposed clit, sometimes sucking it softly.

Her pussy juice was leaking down her snatch to her ass and she bit her lower lips more and slowly moving her head side to side. She was grasping Drake's arm with one hand and other hand was gripping the sheet by her head. Drake took a peak at her face and he knew what to do.

He let go of her pussy lips and held both her thighs and dove his head straight to her wet cunt and started licking, slurping and sucking her sensitive clit until her body start to respond and her buttocks lifting up to meet his sliding tongue. Her body wriggled and finally shot her come and she moaned softly.

"Oooooohhh, Ahhhh, I'm coming, I'm coming, Unggg" and she squeezed Drake's head with her inner thighs and at this time her hands were on top of his head.

When she finally eased up her tension, she let go of Drake and catching her breath. Drake kneeled up looked at her face and she smiled back. Then she sat up and pushed her husband to lie down. She kissed him on the lips took his shirt off and kissed his body down and she also sucked his nipples and proceeded down until she reached his fully erect and throbbing cock. She started to caress its shaft, kissing and sucking its head. She did this with all her heart, with gentleness that pleasures a man beyond belief.

Drake started to moan and he stopped her and he told her "I want to feel your cunt around my cock and I want to come inside you".

She then smiled at him and moved to position her cunt opening on top of her husband's stiff dick and she slowly eased her body down till his dick parted her pussy lips and cunt juices started to flow down his shaft. She just have the head inside her and she'll pull up and down, she did this for a few times and let her body go all the way down and Drake's whole cock is buried inside her wife's cunt. She wriggled her pussy around and contracted her inner pussy to clasp his shaft tight.

Drake can't stand it any more and he lifted her, cock still in her pussy, and laid her down missionary style and started to make love to her, long and slow, and then begun to pick up pace. Joan started to match his rhythm till finally Joan locked her legs around Drake's back and shot her come.

Softly she said "Darling, I'm coming, Aaahhhh", and she embraced him.

She came so hard that he felt her come, pulsing against his shaft and that all it takes and he shot his hot cum deep inside her. He shot so much that it started to ooze out between Drake's shaft and Joan's pussy lips. Drake was so exhausted and laid on top of her for a few moments then finally rolled off her. They kissed each other and then drifted to sleep.

Meanwhile, Rick next door was finishing jacking off peeping between the blinds in his bedroom, lights are off with his telescope pointed at Drake and Joan's bedroom.

"Damn she's hot, didn't bother to close up your curtains in the heat of the moment. That was a great show".

He proceeded to remove a box like appearance from the telescope and he removed a small tape from it and inserted it on a player.

Rick watched the screen and said, "Damn, Damn!" and took his stiff cock out and started jerking off again while his eyes tuned in on the screen.

* * * * * * *

Tammy asked Josh if he could drop her off at Jill's place. Josh didn't mind where ever his sister wanted go as long as he knows where she's at and whom she's with. He didn't mind going to Jill's either he like her and sometime fantasized fucking her. On the way to Jill's, they talked about school, which they're going out with and so forth. Josh is protective about her sister and sometimes worries him too much if she goes out with a guy he didn't know.

"So, sis, are you seeing anyone?"

Tammy knew about his protective brother, and she doesn't want him to get jealous either.

"No one really but there are few who asked me out but I turned them down, they only after one thing."

"Yeah, just let me know if anyone of them dorks get fresh with you, OK?"

"Thanks Josh but I think I can handle what ever goes my way."

"I know that but just incase if you know what I mean, I just don't want to see you get hurt."

"I'll remember that" and she gave his brother a big kiss on the cheek. In the process she got her breast rub against Josh's arm and her hands leaned on his thigh. He couldn't avoid seeing her firm thighs when her mini skirt slid a little further up. He didn't noticed that he had a hard on till he snapped out of his thoughts. Tammy noticed the bulge in his brother's front pants but she tried to avoid looking at it, she doesn't want to embarrass his brother. They arrived at Jill's place and in a few minutes.

"Are you sleeping over do you want me to pick you up later on?" asked Josh when Tammy got out of the car.

"No, Jill will bring me home, we'll just watch video or something, girl stuff, Thanks." and she took off to the front door and wave bye to Josh.

He waited till someone answered the door and it was Jill and she's cute and pretty. Jill looked over where Josh's car was parked and she ran to him and thanked him for dropping Tammy of and she said that she'd take her home whenever. Jill was leaning through the passenger window and her breasts were half expose on her loose shirt and she's not wearing any bra. Jill gave him a sweet smile and a wink and said good-bye. Josh drove off and wondering what that is all about.

Jill and Tammy went in the house and proceeded to the living room. The house was pretty quiet. "Where are your mom and dad?" "Oh, they left this morning for a convention out off state they'll be back Sunday night."

"Whoa, you never told me that when you invited me over?"

"Does it really matter? Besides Scott is coming over too with guess who?"

"No you didn't Jill?"

"Well, I thought you would be pleased."

"I know I told you that I like Dave but not like this."

"Come on Tammy, your 18, got to break that virginity sooner or later and you like Dave."

"Not that much." Then the door bell rang, "They're here it's now or never, think about it OK?"

Then Jill runs to the door and came back with the guys Scott and Dave. Scott and Jill went steady sort of for a week now. Dave and Tammy were seeing each other for 3 weeks.

"Hi Tam!" Scott waved at Tammy and Dave went to her and kissed her fully right on the lips. Tammy hesitated at first but gave in. All four settled in the family room Jill and Scott on the carpet floor, while Tammy and Dave on the love seat. They were watching re-run of x-files and after a few hours Jill took out a video and inserted it in the player.

"To get the mood on the swing of it I think you guys will like this."

Jill looked over to where Tammy is seated. Tammy gave her a disapproving look but Jill just winked at her. The movie started and it was one of those Better Sex Videos that she found in her parent's room just a few hours ago. Everyone was comfortable except for Tammy.

Scott started to rub Jill's back and slowly going down the side of her breast. He then looked at Jill and she looked at him too and then started to kiss.

Tammy was very uncomfortable but he was fascinated with what's showing on the screen. Then the last thing she noticed that Dave was kissing her neck and his hands on her thigh. He then started to kiss her lips and his other hand grabbed her breast and started to fondle it through her blouse and bra.

Tammy looked over Jill and Scott and she saw that Scott already managed to get rid of Jill's shirt and was sucking on her breast. She saw Jill's face, her eyes closed and mouth wide open. Jill has big round breast bigger than other girls do her own age. Then Tammy felt Dave's hand slid up her thighs and under her skirt. She then held his hand to prevent it from going in further.

"Dave, I like you but I'm not ready yet and I hope you understand" and then she stood up and walked to the door straightened her self-up walked out the door.

Dave just looked at Tammy as she stood and walked out the door. He wanted to scream but he also got respect for Tammy and he doesn't want any trouble and in his mind he just said.

"Soon, you'll be mine."

He then looked over to Scott and Jill and they didn't even notice that Tammy already left. Jill is completely naked, her small patch of blond bush completely exposed.

Scott is playing with her nipples with his tongue. She's lying down on her back and Scott begun to kiss down her and started to kiss her already wet pussy. She just looked up to where Tammy and Dave but she only saw Dave with his pants down and Jerking off his semi hard cock.

Dave's cock is measured at 6" and seeing this cock made her hotter and she signaled to Dave with a nod of her head to come over. Dave completely took off his pants and went over to Jill and knelt beside her head. Jill reached over and wrapped her hand around Dave's semi hard cock and started to stroke it.

Scott looked up and saw Jill stroking Dave's cock and he turned around and looked for Tammy, he didn't see her. He just shrugged his shoulder and stripped all his clothes. Jill looked over Scott and saw his already hard cock its shorter than Dave is but thicker in circumference.

She got more excited just looking at this large cock and wondering if she could take it. She shifted her gaze back to Dave's semi erect cock and wondered if it will get longer. One thing to find out she thought and she started to kiss and stroke Dave's cock and then sucking it, in and out of her mouth with the help of her other hand stroking it.

Dave's cock begun to reach its full hardness and it went for another 2 inches that makes it 8 inches long. She then withdrew it out of her mouth and stroked it more with her hands. She looked up and told Dave if he could lick her pussy and get it ready for serious fucking. Then she motioned to Scott to come over, so Dave and Scott traded places. Dave dove his head at Jill's snatch and does his thing.

Scott positioned his dick on Jill's face, she looked at this thick hard cock and slowly wrapped his hand around it and she can't even hold the whole circumference. She stroked it with two hands and tried to fit it in her mouth but she could only manage to get the half of its head. She didn't even try to force it in and Scott just smiled and understood that it will be uncomfortable for and he doesn't want to ruin the moment.

Dave stood up and can't wait to get his dick inside Jill and positioned him self between her legs and pointed the head of his cock at the entrance of her wet cunt. Jill still concentrating on sucking Scott's cock and when she felt Dave's cock started to part her pussy lips she stopped sucking and was sort of scared on what's about to happen.

"Take it easy, I'm not a virgin but this will surely make me one again and please don't come inside me, I don't want to get pregnant."

"Don't worry I'll be easy on you, I only wish I'm fucking Tammy at this moment. Besides I'll just prepping you for Scott."

Scott just smiled and winked at Jill. He positioned himself so Jill's head is resting on his thighs with his dick sticking through her hair and resting by her ear.

Dave spread Jill's thighs a little wider and started his forward motion slowly until the head is inside her. Then he pulled it out again seeing that the head was soaked with pussy juice and he rubbed the head up and down the slit of her pussy and inserted the head again. Jill was electrified on what she's feeling, anxious and afraid at the same time and she moaned with excitement. Scott was rubbing her breast and squeezing her nipple when Dave said,

"Ready? Here it comes."

Scott tries to comfort her by holding her hands and then it happened, Dave pushed forward in slow stroke halfway his shaft and pulled to the head and pushed halfway. He did this a few times and Jill was biting her lower lips and moaning with pleasure. Then Dave slid his cock all the way until he hit a wall, he don't want to hurt her so she just fuck her slowly up to that point and Jill was moving her head side to side and moaning with pleasure.

Dave felt her come and her white cum could be seen on Dave's shaft going in and out of her pussy. Jill's pussy contracted so much that Dave could feel it and he can't wait any longer and he fucked her pussy fast and he withdrew his cock in time for his cum shooting at her belly and breast.

Scott moved and traded places with Dave. Dave took a large throw pillow and positioned it under Jill's head and he pointed his still erect cock on Jill's mouth and coached her to suck it a little until Scott is ready and Jill obliged and she could still taste some come from Dave's cock.

Scott was playing with Jill's pussy after wiping off Dave's cum off Jill's belly and breast. Then he position him self between Jill's legs and pushed her legs farthest it could stretch and stroked his fat cock a few times and rubbed it on her slit concentrating on her clit. Jill was breathing heavily in anticipation and Dave withdrew his cock out of her mouth and just started to jerk off.

Scott started to trust in slowly and Jill could feel her cunt beginning to stretch and it seem that Scott's fat cock won't fit in her tiny pussy hole. She started to moan and cry a little.

"Its too big Scott I can't take it."

"Its too late now babe you should have thought about it, besides this is all your idea."

"Please, I can't take it."

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers