Innocence Lost Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Rick could see her juice trickle out of her cunt and down to her ass. He could see the pink cunt wall through her partly opened pussy lips and didn't waste any second and he planted his tongue against her opened slit and licked the nectar flowing out of her lovely cunt.

Tammy's body shook as she felt his tongue against her opening and started to slid up and down her opening. She let out a moan and gasped for air as he started to insert his tongue in and out of her wet cunt.

Rick pushed her inner thighs outward causing her cunt to open much wider and more room for him to devour her hot wet pussy. He licked her cunt in gusto and tongue fucked her for a few moments and then started to concentrate on her clit and he heard her moan in pleasure.

Tammy couldn't help but let out a moan as she felt his tongue against her clit. Her head moved slowly side to side and she attempted to close her thighs but his hands prevented her from doing so.

Rick was pleased of what he was hearing and her reaction told him that she totally gave in with his onslaught. He then slid his hands from her thighs up to her breast and starts to caress and fondle them, squeezing it gently and then gently pinch the nipples between his finger tips.

Tammy's back arched raising her chest up as she felt her sensitive nipples between his finger tips. She let out a soft moan of pleasure as her body twist in reaction as she felt his lips against her clit and started to suck it.

Rick heard moan much louder this time and he let go of her left nipple and moved his hand between her legs and inserted his middle finger inside her open cunt hole feeling her tightness and at the same time sucking and licking her now swollen clit.

Tammy raised her ass pressing her clit up against his mouth and her body couldn't resist the excitement building inside her pussy as his finger enters her tight little cunt.

Rick slid his middle finger in and out of her wet tight cunt as he continues to lick her and then inserted another finger. He couldn't believe the tightness of her cunt as he felt her cunt muscles squeeze his two fingers as it goes in and out of her.

Tammy couldn't deny the pleasure she's experiencing between her legs. She moaned in soft erotic moans that could make any man wild and soon enough she felt her orgasm building up fast. Her body twist and her head moved side to side as she grab a handful of the sheet with her left hand and placed her right hand on his head as it moves up and down between her legs.

Rick could feel her cunt muscles contract against his fingers making it much tighter. He observed her tummy raise and deflate as her breathing starts to pick up. Her mound starts to move in rhythm with his finger fucking and felt her hand against his head and caressing his silver thin hair. He glances up at her and watches her moan and the expression on her face as her orgasm approaches. He could tell that she's coming real soon.

It didn't take long and Tammy let out a moan and held her breath as her cunt muscles tensed up and squeezing Rick's fingers inside her already tight love hole. Her ass lift off the bed and at the same time pushed his head against her pussy with her right hand and grinding her mound to his mouth and meeting his finger's thrust till her body tensed and shook as she released her orgasm shooting cum juice all over Rick' fingers.

Rick's fingers went in and out of her soaking tight cunt faster as he licked and sucked her swollen clit and pulled his fingers out as he felt her juice starts squirting and replaced it with his mouth licking her pussy and cum juices. He kept on sucking her opening till her bottom collapsed back down and her body stopped jerking.

Tammy let out her moans of pleasure and satisfaction as her body jerked as she released her cum juices at Rick's mouth. Her body went limp as she released her last cum and was breathing hard catching her breath and then she felt him move from between her legs. She opened her eyes and looked at him when she heard him spoke, "Not bad for an old man?"

Tammy managed to let out a smile in response and then watched him as he starts to undress. He took his shirt off and then his trousers and saw the bulge that's straining to get out of his underwear.

She observed him as he stood in front of her a few inches from her spread knees. He's quite fit and attractive for his age she thought for herself, it actually surprised her expecting a wrinkled old body underneath those designer clothes he wore.

Then she was totally surprised as she saw his weird shaped cock as it sprang out of his underwear as he slid it down his legs. His cock was impressively big but in a weird shape, like a cone shape. Its cock head was smaller and its girth is bigger from its hilt and slightly bent down.

Rick stroked his hard cock a few times before he told her to get up and as she did assisting her he sat on the edge of the bed and guide her between his legs as he spread them wide open to accommodate her. He tugged her down and she knew what he wanted her to do. She knelt down and her hands resting on his thighs.

"I believe you know what to do" Rick said as he caressed her hand resting on his thigh. He watched as her hands moved from his thighs to his hard cock and finally felt her soft hands on his shaft.

Tammy wrapped his right hand on its cock head and slid it down and her finger tips separate as it goes down his shaft. She couldn't get her hand all around its girth especially at its base, her left hand automatically joined her other hand to completely hold its girth and starts to stroke his cock with both hands.

She could see a good amount of pre cum ooze out of its pee hole and to her hands. Then she felt his hands on both side of her head and pull it towards its cock.

Rick watched her beautiful face and red small lips open up to receive his hard cock as he guide her head toward his cock. He couldn't describe what he felt as her lips touched his cock and engulfed its head with her lovely lips.

Tammy sucked its cock head and played her tongue around its head inside her mouth before she starts to move her head forward and his cock starts to enter and her mouth stretched wider and wider as his cone shaped cock slid inside her little mouth.

Rick watched his cock penetrate her lovely mouth and stopped about a quarter of its length with her mouth fully stretched. He moved his hips back sliding his cock out a few inch and then slid it back in pushing a little harder and managed to slide another inch or two inside till she placed her hands about his hips to stop him from going in further.

Tammy almost gagged from the penetrating big cock but managed to control it. She tried to let as much of its cock slid inside her aching mouth to please him but was too much and was relieved when he stopped forcing his cock in when she held his hips from moving further. She controlled her breathing and trying to get used to its girth, she felt her saliva trickle down her chin.

Rick observed Tammy's young beautiful face for a few seconds before he let go of her head. He saw her glance up to him and then begins to move her head sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Then watched her lick its head and suck it hard and then felt her hand against its shaft, sliding up and down its length as she continues to play her tongue on his cock head.

Tammy stroked his cock as best she could while she concentrated her tongue and lips on its head till she felt his cock move in rhythm with her stroke and then let its cock head slid in and out of her mouth as she held its girth and let him fuck her mouth. Her mouth would stretch as his cock slid in and retract as it slid out. After a few moments she felt his hand on her cheek caressing it and then slid his cock out of her mouth completely.

Rick assisted her to stand up and told her to get on the bed. Rick spread her legs as soon as she lay down and kissed her wet pussy once more tasting her pussy juice. The he moved to a kneeling position as he stroked his cock a few times and then positioned himself to enter her tight cunt.

Tammy watched Rick as he move to enter her and then felt its cock head against her partly opened slit of her cunt sending shocking feeling through her body. She let out a soft moan as she felt its head slid up and down her opening and felt her juice flow out as her excitement build up.

Rick held his stiff cock and raised her right thigh as he slightly leaned forward and its cock head starts to enter her. He felt the tightness of her cunt as its head slid pass her cunt lips and her opening gets tighter and tighter as his shaft slid further inside her.

He couldn't put into words what he was feeling, as he slid his big cock inside her. It's been a while since she made love or fuck someone and to have such a young beautiful girl and seeing his cock enter her lovely pussy made him wanted to cum right then. He stopped a quarter of the way to gain control.

Tammy moaned and bit her lower lip as she felt his cock slid inside her tight cunt and stretching her opening to accommodate his big cock. She felt his entrance stop and then watched him reposition both his arms from the under side of her knees. Her thighs spread wider as he moves his body forward almost on top of her with her legs resting against his arms.

Rick pressed his hips down once more pushing his cock inside her feeling her cunt tightly against his tick shaft. He heard her moan much louder this time as he continued to enter her slowly.

Tammy felt her cunt so full and stretched for the first time, she moaned and gasp as his tick cock enters her slowly inch by inch. She thought she couldn't get all of it in and with her last gasp of air she felt his hips against her butt and feeling his weight on her mound. She felt like she's going to explode as she felt her cunt so full and stretched to its limits.

Rick held his cock deep inside her letting her to get used to his cock. He watched her catch her breath. "You OK?" he asked her as she looked at him. He saw her indescribable beauty of a smile and nodded.

"I never felt so full down there. I thought I couldn't take it all inside me and I almost cum too" Tammy said and giggled.

Rick then started move his hips in a slow grinding motion as he press down a little harder grinding his hilt to her mound. He felt his cock went in a little more and then her heard her exotic and pleasurable moans.

Tammy couldn't help it as he grinds his cock inside her tight cunt. She closed her eyes and grabs a hand full of the bed sheet with both hands beside her as she arched her back. Then after a few second she felt his cock starts to slide out of her and felt a little relief from her opening half way out. Then it slowly slides back in again and his rhythm begins to pick up.

Rick fucked her tight cunt slowly feeling her loosen up a little and then slid his body further on top of her, legs still hooked at his arms as it supports his upper body.

He fucked her tight cunt in slow long stroke till he heard moans once more and he starts to pick up the pace and shoving all its entire length deep inside her. He'll do the grinding motion very few thrust he made and making her moan.

Tammy could feel the pleasure building up fast inside her and she couldn't decide where to put her hands as it move around her grabbing what ever she could put a hand on. She let out a moan more often now and her breathing starts to get faster, and her hand finally went to caress his arms and then starts to move her ass to meet his thrust.

Rick could sense her body tense and her cunt get tighter again. He lower his upper body till it rest on top of her and forcing her knees to her chest and continues to slide his cock in and out of wet tight cunt in slow full stroke.

Tammy felt his weight on top of her now and felt her pussy lips loosen and stretch as his cock slid in and out of her. She let out moans of pleasure as he grinds his cock deep inside her.

Her orgasm was fast approaching as his meet his thrust and feeling his balls against her ass as he did a rocking motion with his hips pressing his cock much deeper inside her. She loves what she's feeling down there and his gentleness like making love to her then her arms went around his neck as to pull him closer to her.

Rick could feel her body tense as she meet his thrust faster and her moans are getting faster. He watched her beautiful young face tense and felt her cunt squeezing his shaft. He made his rhythm faster to catch up with hers and after a few seconds he felt his body jerk and felt her cum shooting against his shaft and followed by her moans of satisfaction.

"Oh my gosh, I'm cummminnng!" Tammy said in a whisper as her orgasm came in force that she couldn't help to control her body as jerk a few times as she released her cum juice.

The beautiful sight and the erotic noise he's experiencing was too much for him and after a couple of hard thrust he released his own cum deep inside her.

Tammy felt his hot load of cum gush inside her and felt her pussy overflowing with their mixed cum juices squeezing out in between her cunt lips and his shaft and oozes down her ass cheeks.

Rick's body went slump on top of Tammy releasing her legs. She felt relief from the tension on her hips and thighs as her legs drop down to bed followed by her arms.

After a few minutes as they both finally caught up with their breath, Rick rolled off her and Tammy felt his still hard cock slid out of her cunt and lay down side by side.

"That was great" Tammy said with out looking at him.

"Not bad for an old man?" Rick teased as he looks at her.

Tammy looked at him too and just giggled before she sat up and slid off the bed and starts to collect her clothes and looked around. She found what she was looking for and started walking towards it.

Rick watched as she went straight for the bathroom and closed the door as she got inside. He sighs and closed his eyes thinking and going through his mind what just happened.

After a few minutes Tammy came out of the bathroom and when she saw Rick was still laying on the bed with a smile on his face and noticed his semi-erect cock still exposed for her to see. She just shook her head and went straight for the bedroom door. She was almost out of the bedroom when she heard him.

"Don't forget tomorrow. I'll meet you at the Kmart store close to your school."

Tammy glance back at him and smiled.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers