Innocence Lost Ch. 06

Story Info
Drake watches his wife.
17.2k words
4.56
83.9k
13

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

Innocence Lost: Chapter 6

Drake at 40 years old and Joan at 38 years old were happily married with their son Josh who is 19 and their daughter Tammy who just turned 18. Drake is a tall handsome guy with beard and although his age was showing his built is still considered good with a height of 5' 9".

His wife Joan in the other hand was beautiful and petite with long dark hair just like those hair shampoo commercial models and she's 5' 3". Josh is tall and athletic type and most of the girls like him. Tammy is just like her mother petite and beautiful in fact you could easily mistaken mother and daughter to be sisters.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Drake got to the office the next day, a little late than his usual time and went straight to Harry's office. When he walked in, Harry's on the phone and he sat down on one of the chairs waiting for Harry to hang up.

"Drake you looked worn out buddy?" Harry asked as he placed the phone down.

Drake gave him a nod, "Still got jet lag, I'll be fine."

Harry smiled at him, a smile that Drake didn't recognize before, "You did great in negotiating that account and I put out some good word for you." Harry lied as he lay back on his chair still smiling.

Drake liked the words coming from his boss, he leaned over the desk, "And?"

Harry gave him the good news, "Drake, I'm being promoted and will be transferred as Regional Vice-president over the west coast."

Drake was quiet for a moment, "Oh, congratulations, I sure hate to see you go."

Harry smiled again, "I believe you'll love to see me go."

"What are you talking about? You're a great boss and a good friend," Drake said.

"Glad to hear that from you Drake, but you can't fill this position if I'm still around."

Drake almost jumped as he stood up, "You mean?"

"You got it Drake, you got promoted too."

"Thanks Harry, this is great news."

"I wish I could have put some good word with some of the guys too. I'm afraid a few personnel will be laid off" Harry said acting sorry.

Drake sat back on his chair and was quiet till he heard Harry that they need to do a turnover, he got two to three weeks to train him. He nod in response and then said, "I really appreciate for watching over me, thanks again. Joan would really be happy with this news."

"Why don't you call her and then we'll start to go over some papers and show you the ropes to run this place" Harry told Drake.

Harry and Drake looked over some reports and administrative stuff after he called Joan.
Joan was so relieved of the news her husband just told her, "He did what he said he would do" she thought.

By noon Harry and Drake went out for lunch. Harry drove and went to a fast food joint drive-thru and ordered some meals for both of them and drove to a nearby park. Harry picked a picnic table away from the few people that's hanging around the park. Then they started to eat.

"So, did you have a wonderful night with Joan when you get home?" Harry asked.

Drake almost didn't get what Harry was asking, "Why you asked?"

"If I'm away that long I would surely miss fucking my wife especially someone like yours" Harry said teasing Drake.

Drake almost lost his temper hearing Harry talk about his wife like that, but he knew he's just joking around.

Harry saw his reaction but just smiled and tried to change the topic. "Come on sport just kidding. Or you had a piece your self when you're away?" Harry again jokingly said. "I know you guys had something going on at the convention to blow off steam?"

Drake just looked at Harry then managed to give up a smile, "Nah, no one got a piece, well, I didn't anyway."

"You guys didn't do a damn thing? Come on!"

"Some of the guys hang out and had some drink and watched some movies," Drake said.

The conversation went on ending up with Drake telling about the porno movie they watched, they even planned to go to a strip bar but he declined but the rest of the guys went, he thought.

Harry managed to get Drake to talk about the porno movie and gave him the details even how Drake was turned on watching a black man fucking a white chick. Drake didn't even notice that he was talking about fantasizing his wife being fucked by a black cock.

Harry just listened intently, not to disturb Drake's confession of his fantasies. His plans are coming into picture again as planned.

"I got to admit Drake that Joan's a fine woman and I'll confess that I had fantasies with you're wife too." He paused to see any reaction from Drake and he did.

Drake was a little surprised as he heard Harry's voice as his thought came back, "What do you mean?" Drake asked.

Harry told him that he liked Joan from the first time he saw her and he couldn't stop thinking of her. He told Drake about jacking off while he thought of her and she's just a total fantasy for him.

"I would surely love to fulfill that fantasy before I leave you the position." Harry finished.

Drake doesn't know what to say or response to his request then he heard him again.

"Just think about it Drake. You'll have you're fantasy and you'll fill mine. I don't want to bring it up but I did a lot for you to get this far."

Drake thought about it and he's right, he owes him. "I don't know if I could pull this with Joan."

"So you're saying that you're willing to go through this?" Harry asked.

Drake was taken aback with the question because he didn't think of the answer he said before. Then he said, "Sure, I owe you Harry. If only I could get Joan to agree."

Harry has a big grin, "I know you'll think of a way or maybe I could help you persuade her some how."

Drake and Harry talked some more about their scheme. Putting some ideas here and there, they talked things over if ever in any chance that she agreed. Drake was already having a hard-on just talking about it. Then they wrapped things up and headed back to the office to finish up for the day.

Drake drove home thinking of what they talked about while in the park. When he got home, Joan was already finished preparing for dinner and the kids are watching TV. Drake and Joan told their kids about the news while having dinner and their kids were excited as well. They went through their normal nightly routine after dinner till they're all in their respective bedrooms.

Joan took a shower first and when she was finished Drake took a shower next. When he got out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist, Joan was already in bed reading a book. He then moved to his side of the bed and took off the towel before he slid under the blanket. He then started to tease Joan, kissing her cheeks and caressing her breast through her lingerie.

And soon they were kissing and making love with each other. After he shot his hot cum right after she did, he rolled off her and lay beside her.

After a few moment of silence, Drake asked Joan, "Did you ever thought of having sex with another man?"

Joan almost jumped off the bed when she heard his question, "What made you think of that idea?"

"Nothing, nothing. I'm sorry. I just saw this movie with the guys up in Seattle that's all?"

"And that made you asked me that question?"

Drake was embarrassed that he even started this stupid idea, "Forget it dear, I shouldn't have asked it. Just forget it OK?"

"Oh no, no, no. You started it and you better finish this."

Drake doesn't know what to do to get out of this mess and he decided to go for it.

"Well, we saw this porn movie from the hotel room, a black man having sex with a white girl."

Joan cut him off, "You watched that kind of movies?"

"It's just that we're having drinks and then one of the guys switched on the TV and in some reason the movie was on."

"So what's that got to do with me?"

"Have you seen, sorry, well, I don't know how to say it properly but I got so turned-on seeing it and I had fantasized it."

"What are you talking about?"

"You just have to watch one of those and you'll understand where I'm getting to."

"I got to watch it? Why? And you haven't answered my question. What made you asked me about having sex with another man, answer that?" Joan was really upset now.

"I already answer that. I have fantasized about interracial sex." Drake answered.

"So you mean that you imagined me having sex with a black man? Is that what you're saying? And you wanted to see me get fucked by a black man?"

Drake didn't answer because of his embarrassment and he couldn't think of anything to say than, "Sorry dear."

"Do you really want to see me get fucked by a black man? Answer me damn you!"

Drake thought that he already lost control of the situation and he got nothing else to say, "Yes, yes! I imagined a dark cock sliding in and out of your tight cunt and moaning with pleasure. Is that answered your question?"

Joan was so mad and upset on what he said and her mind blacks out and the experience she got from Harry started to flood her thoughts once more. How he ripped her cunt wide enough to accommodate his huge black cock and how she reached orgasm with his cock, mouth and fingers.

"If that's what you wanted, I'll give it to you!" She answered in anger with out a thought.

Joan slid out from under the blanket and took the lingerie with her to the bathroom. When she got out, she's already wearing her lingerie and a robe and sat at one of the chairs.

Drake moved him self to a sitting position and faced her, "Sorry dear, you really don't have to, it's just plain stupidity and...."

Joan cut him off, "So what do you have in mind to do this?" her voice a bit calmer now.

Drake didn't say anything for a moment then, "Are you sure you know what you're saying?"

"Are you sure when you asked me the question?" Joan asked back.

Drake was quiet again not quite sure what he wanted, "Let's not talk about it tonight please, if that's OK?" Then he tapped the bed signaling her to come to bed.

Joan was still a bit upset and she just looked at him for a moment and then she stood up took her robe off and slid between the blankets but she positioned her back towards him. Then she felt him move towards her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Are we still OK?" he whispered to her.

Joan just reached over with her hand and gently tapped his cheek and then tucked it back inside the blanket, and soon they fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Drake woke up in the morning and Joan was up already. He took a quick shower and dressed up for work and went down stairs. He found Joan in the kitchen as usual and breakfast is already set on the table. He went to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Kid's are gone already?" he asked her.

"They left early, seems like they got school projects going on before the school ends."

"That's right, Josh graduating this year huh? Where is he going for college?"

"I believe he mentioned a university some where on the west coat, UCLA?"

"California?" Drake questioned.

"I'm not sure," Joan said as she shrug her shoulders.

"Do we have any plans for his graduation gift?" he asked.

"Have you seen the stuff he got in his room, the ones Rick gave him? I think we can't get him anything that will beat that. I guess we could send him to a vacation where he wants to go? I believe we could manage the expense with your promotion."

"That's a great idea, that's fine with me." Drake agreed.

Joan joined Drake on the dinning table and she got her orange juice to drink. They continued to talk like nothing went wrong last night. Drake thought about bringing it up again but decided not to since they're back to normal.

Drake went to work and continued his training with Harry. He was tempted to tell Harry what went on last night with Joan but he decided not to. The day went by quick and when he got home dinner was ready as always and they had family dinner together.

Josh talked about school and Joan told him about the graduation gift for him so he could think of where he wanted to go. Then Tammy joked around and asked if she could come along. But Drake and Joan said "NO" almost simultaneously, they all laughed except for Tammy.

When they're in their bedroom with Drake casually watching TV and Joan taking a bath, Joan was thinking of the pleasure she felt when Harry's black cock slid in and out of her cunt and she began to feel the tingle in her pussy.

She then thought of what Drake said, and imagined her husband watching when another man fucks her. She then got out of the tub and dries off and wore her robe. She then sat at the chair and looked at Drake by the bed watching TV then she asked.

"So did you think of how we could fulfill your fantasy?"

Drake was caught off guard with her question, "What's that again?"

"You know. What you asked me last night, how do you want to do it?"

"You really meant you want to do it?"

"If that's what you want?"

Drake was now really confused because he himself doesn't know if he want to go through it.

"I'm not really sure if I want it."

"Why not?" she asked.

"Maybe I'm afraid that it might change our marriage, our relationship and more."

Joan knew how he felt because that's how she felt when she had the affairs with Harry and Rick, but it didn't change her love for him.

"You know that nothing will take me away from you and I will always love you. I know that for sure." She told him.

Drake was still not quite sure and he just kept quiet.

"So, you have any idea?" she asked again.

"I was thinking about Harry, you met him at the company brunch. Since he did a lot for me to get this far we could repay him."

Joan felt kind of a relief since she knew him already, "How are we going to let him know?" She asked, pretending that she hasn't been fucked by Harry yet.

"I'll think of something, I'm pretty sure he won't turn down such an offer. Look at you you're gorgeous and you know what? I knew guys from the company who saw you at the club house wanting to have you in bed."

"How would you know that?" she was blushing from the comment he said.

"I heard it and I'm not joking. I was pissed off at first but then I thought of it as a compliment for me having such a beautiful and sexy wife."

Joan playfully threw at him one of the couch pillows then she stood up and sat beside him on the bed and leaned over to rest her head on his chest.

Drake turned the TV off and then they lay down side by side and they kissed and made love.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Drake got to work the next morning and he pulled Harry aside and told him that Joan agreed to do it.

Harry almost jumped, "When?"

"I don't know, I haven't thought of it yet."

"Man, I couldn't wait. How about tonight?"

"I'm not sure if she's OK with it this soon."

"Trust me, she'll go for it. Since I wouldn't be able to concentrate now, why don't you go home after about an hour or two and talk to her and I'll make arrangement for a room at the Grand Hotel?" Harry asked.

"Sounds great Harry. One thing, if this goes on tonight that you'll treat her gently."

"I'll treat her like a queen, I wouldn't do it if she don't want me to."

Soon as Drake left the office Harry called Joan at home.

Joan was reading her book at the kitchen counter when the phone rang.

"Hello?" Joan answered the phone.

"Hi Joan, love to hear your voice once again."

Joan recognized his voice, "Harry?"

"I want you Joan and I couldn't stop thinking of you. You wouldn't have any clue how I feel this moment knowing that I'll have you once more."

"I guess Drake asked you of his bright idea or is this is you all the time?"

"Yes he did and I just fed him with some ideas. Anyway, I told him that we'll get it on tonight, I couldn't wait another day and soon I'll be gone. He'll be home within an hour or two and will talk you into it, so I'll expect you tonight?"

"He doesn't know what happened between us and I want it to stay that way. We have to pretend that this will be our first."

"I'll be happy to, just remember to let go OK? And everything will be fun for every one."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joan saw the familiar Grand Hotel as Drake drove through the hotel grounds. Drake called Harry that afternoon and got the instructions from him where and when. He parked the car and before they got out Drake asked her.

"You OK dear?"

Joan replied with a smile then took a deep breath and said, "I'm ready as I can be."

Then before he opened his door he told her that he loves her and she told him the same. Drake got out of the car and went to the passenger side and opened the door for her. Joan got out and Drake couldn't miss to see her wonderful firm legs.

They decide for her to wear a short skirt dress with no sleeves and a pair of high heel shoes. Even with a simple dress she looked stunning. Then they proceeded inside and straight to the elevator and to the eight-floor, room 826. Drake knocked on the door and in a few seconds the door opened.

"Hello Harry, guess whose here?" Drake tried to break the ice.

"Joan! My pleasures mine to see your lovely face. Come on in, this is your room too."

Drake and Joan went in and they went to the sofa and sat down. Harry went to the kitchen and got some glasses and a bottle of wine. He set it down on the coffee table and poured wine on the three glasses and offered it to them. They both took a glass and they sipped.

No one talked for a moment then Harry broke the silence.

"Joan, I assume you know why we're here?"

Joan blushed and she just nodded her head and she sipped some more wine.

Harry then stood up from his seat and sat beside Joan. Now she's between her husband on her left and Harry on her right. Harry then placed his hand on her right lap and slid it between her legs feeling her smooth skin and her legs closed in to his hand. With his right hand, he pulled her right knee forcing her legs to open again and he continued to slide his left hand between her legs till he felt her mound.

Joan was shaking a little and Drake noticed her glass shaking and he took it from her and placed it on the table. Then Drake assisted her to lean back against the back rest and then placed his left hand on her left thigh and slid it up pushing her dress up exposing a little of her panties. Then Joan said while she pushed both their hands off her thighs.

"Wait, wait. I'd like to talk to Harry first if you don't mind dear?"

Drake looked at Harry and he nodded and he said, "Sure, I'll just use the bathroom for the mean time." Then he stood up.

Just before Drake turned towards the bathroom Joan stood up to catch up with him and whispered to him, "Could you give us a few minutes dear? I just want to talk things over with him. I would also like to get started with him first so you could watch and then join in later on?"

Drake leaned over to her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and smiled then went to the bathroom.

Joan then went back to where Harry was then she spoke, "I guess you got what you want again this time."

"You just don't know how obsessed I am with you."

"First thing, I just don't want you kissing me on the lips and I won't hold back in return."

"That's fine with me. Just remember too that this should be your first time."

"I know, just do what you did before and I got it." Joan finished.

Then Harry stood up and bent over to carry her to the bed. He laid her down by the edge of the bed with her feet hanging down. He then sat down on her right side and reached over to her shoulders and slid the shoulder strap of her dress down her arms to her waist exposing her firm breast. He then cupped her left breast with his right hand and he lowered his head to her right breast and started to kiss it around her nipple.

Joan closed her eyes when he laid her down and when her dress was down on her waist, she felt his hand on her left breast squeezing it gently and fondling it. She felt his lips on her right breast kissing the surrounding area of her nipples. Then in a few seconds she felt his lips enclosed her nipple and his tongue licking the knob and then he sucks it with a slurping sound. She couldn't help to let out a moan.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers