Innocence Lost Ch. 10

Story Info
Josh takes his sister as she tells about interracial sex.
3.8k words
4.49
52.3k
7
0

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Intro: Josh (19) talked her mother, Joan (38), into helping him convince his girlfriend's mother, Jen (39), to let them go to the Bahamas together. Josh couldn't wait to get home the next day, to get the scoop from his sister, Tammy (18), about her interracial sex with father and son, Harry (39) and Rob (18).

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Joan took a quick shower and after she dried off and blow-dried her hair, she went in their bedroom to dress and noticed her self in the full-length mirror and paused in front of it. She took off her bathrobe and started to pose naked; examining her looks and figure from every angle she could possibly see.

Joan doesn't want to brag but she does look "HOT" as his son said and others as well. Her long black silken hair against her back, her firm breast with pink nipples protruding out, her slim waist, flat tummy and stomach, her tiny patch of pubic hair, smooth legs, natural red lips all seem to complement each other and well proportioned.

"Perhaps this is why Harry was so obsessed with her," she thought. Then she said "Tammy," as Harry's name came up to mind. She quickly dressed up in anger and went to see her daughter.

She opened Tammy's bedroom and was ready to confront her when she saw her sleeping comfortably. Seeing her daughter's beautiful and innocent face diminished her anger and sat on the chair next to the bed and watched her for a few minutes.

"Why is this happening to us?" Joan asked to no one in particular. She's confused and angry; she doesn't know what to do or think anymore. All she knew is that it all changed each one of her family; perhaps it's all inside them all along and it took Harry and Rick to let it out of them.

She always fights and denies her feelings but ends up liking it, loving it, wanting it, and dreaming it. She finally gave in and couldn't deny it, she likes sex, to fuck, big cocks and all.

She stood up and went out of Tammy's room and closed the door behind her. She went down stairs to the kitchen and took a bottle out of the fridge and glass out of the cupboard and poured herself a drink.

Josh came back with a paper bag full of Chinese food. He saw his mother sitting by the dining table with glass on her hand. He placed the bag of food on the table, "Got you your favorite," he told Joan.

"Thanks hon," Joan replied and took a sip of her drink, "What else you got?"

"The usual. Orange chicken for Tam, Beef Broccoli for dad, some noodles, and fried rice," Josh said as he took the boxes out of the bag.

Joan got up and placed the glass in the sink and got some plates and forks from the cabinet and placed them on the table and started opening the boxes till she opened the one she was looking for. She sat down and served herself, placing a good portion on her plate and starts to pick it with her fork.

Josh got his and started to eat as well, "Where's Tam?"

"She's asleep, she'll be up when she gets hungry," Joan said.

They were quiet and eating for a few moments till Joan opened up a conversation, "Ready for the prom?"

"Yeah, just have to pick-up Sheryl's dress."

"How is she, I haven't seen her for a while."

"She's fine I guess?"

"What does that mean?"

"I asked her mother if she could come with me to the Bahamas and Mrs. Kein said she'll think about it."

"Jennifer," Joan said, "That's her name right?"

"Mrs., Kein? Yup," Josh said.

"Maybe she's just concerned with the expense?"

"I told her I'd pay for it."

"How will you manage that?"

"I'll sell some of the equipment Rick left me. I got a great offer and it will suffice more than enough for both of us."

Joan was thinking, "Tell you what, I got some funds put away, I'll give you that. Keep the stuff," Joan said, "Don't tell your father," she added.

Josh was smiling ear to ear, "Great mom! Thanks."

"You're very welcome," Joan said playfully and gave his son a smile.

"Now, if someone could just convince Mrs. Kein to let Sheryl go. That would be even great," Josh said with out looking at his mother and continued to eat his food.

Joan eyed her son and shook her head, "I'll try to talk to Jen," she said and saw Josh about to jump of his chair, "I can't promise anything though," she finished saying as she points her fork at him.

"Thank you, thank you! Mom, you're the best."

"How's Jen anyway? Is she seeing anyone, do you know?"

"She's fun to talk to, I always tease her about how she looked and dressed."

"Why's that?" Joan asked.

Josh told Joan that Mrs. Kein would look really hot if she wears the right clothes and fix her hair; she doesn't even need a lot of make up. He also said that he thinks she's not seeing anyone or even go out at all.

Joan remembered that Jen did look great and not bad looking. Then she remembered seeing Jen kept glancing at Drake during that party and she even teased Drake about Jen, the way she look at him. She suddenly felt sorry for Jen as she pictured her all alone. All she knew is that Jen's husband left them a long time ago.

"You think she would be hotter than me?" Joan asked, just out of the blue.

"No way! No one could be hotter than you around this town, maybe Tam, just because she's my sister."

Joan just smiled, "Tam's really beautiful, but you really think I'm hot?"

Josh rolled his eyes and sigh, "Mom, I'm not the only one saying it! I heard some of the guys from school said you're hot. They were even joking around asking me if they could have you for their date for the prom and even heard one commenting having a piece of you."

"And what did you say?"

"I pretended I didn't hear it. What can I say mom?"

"What? Are we feeling jealous?" Joan teasingly asked.

Josh just smiled and shrugged his shoulders, "Maybe?"

Joan smiled back and sighs as she stood up and took her plate over to the sink. She leaned over the breakfast nook counter, "It's getting late hon, still got school tomorrow. Your father seems to be coming home late again," she said and retired up to her room picking up her gym bag on her way up.

Josh looked at the wall clock and finished his food on his plate and started to clean up and put away the food in the fridge. He went up stairs and peeked inside his sister's room as he passed by to his room. He saw her beautiful innocent face peacefully asleep, "Damn sis," he said to himself before closing the door.

Josh and Sheryl finally got to pick up her prom dress. He made up an excuse that he needs to get home early so he dropped her off at her house and took off, anxious to get home.

Tammy got home early as well and Jay had her drive to practice for her driving test. They talked and planned about the prom night on the way. Jay was excited to have her for a date and couldn't wait for prom night. She gave him a quick kiss on the lips before getting off the car. He waited till she's inside the house before he decided to leave.

Josh was just pulling in the driveway when he saw Jay's car started to back up. He barely avoided hitting Jay's car and stopped next to Jay's beat-up car, "Yo, what's up Jay?" he yelled.

"Just dropping off Tammy," Jay replied.

Josh got out of the car and went beside Jay's car door, shook hands, "Ready for the big night?"

Jay blushed and smile, "Yup, got the suit and ordered a corsage."

Josh playfully punched Jay by the shoulder, "Hey! Better take care of little sis, OK?" he said as he walked away.

Jay gave Josh a salute, "Yes sir!" he replied as he starts to back out of the driveway.

Tammy was just opening a bottle of OJ when she saw Josh walk-in the front door.

"Hi Tam," Josh greeted his sister as he sat on one of stools in front of the breakfast nook counter, "Toss me one of those," he asked Tammy as he leaned on the counter top.

Tammy took another plastic bottle of OJ from the fridge and tossed it to Josh, "You're home early?"

"Just want to talk to you, that's all," Josh said and winked at her.

Tammy rolled her eyes and tried to avoid a grin, "About what?" she asked as she walked to the family room and sat on the sofa.

Josh jumped off the stool and followed her and sat next to her placing his right arm on top of the backrest behind her, "Aw come on Tam, give me the scoop, will you? I'm dieing to hear what happened."

Tammy finished her drink, "Are you really?"

"Remember that day when we figured what's going on with mom, about Harry?" Josh asked. He saw her nod, "Since that day, I kept imagining, picturing mom with a black guy and it drove me nuts," he continued and felt his cock starts to pulse into life.

"I know what you feel," Tammy said in response, "I did too. I guess that's how it started when Harry dropped by to see mom. I guess I just got curious and don't know what came over me and I started to flirt with him."

"You're saying that you guys did it here?" Josh asked.

"Right there and there," Tammy said pointing at the love seat and at the carpet floor.

"Damn sis, you got guts! What if mom walked in on you guys or even dad?" Josh exclaimed.

"It never even came to my thoughts," Tammy replied, "I guess join us?" she finished and laughed as she nudged her brother with her shoulder.

"You think dad knows?"

Tammy shrugs her shoulders, "I doubt it."

"So what happened next, is he big?"

Tammy began to tell the details of that day and Josh was rubbing his cock through his pants as he listen and absorb every detail of her experience.

"I got to get this pant off," Josh said as he stood up to take off his pants.

Tammy was about to debate but her brother's cock sprang out of his briefs as he slid it down his legs. All she could do was shook her head and eyed it as he sat back down.

Josh was grinning at her, "What?" he asked and began to stroke his cock.

"I couldn't continue with you jacking off next to me."

"Would it make any difference if I jerk off in front of you?" Josh said jokingly, as he was about to stand up.

Tammy stopped him with her right arm, placing her hand on his chest and said, "No, no silly, will you stop fooling around?"

Josh leaned back and looked at his sister, "You know what would be great? You could jack my dick while you tell the rest of it."

Tammy looked at her brother's face and saw his beautiful smile, she loved him dearly and she couldn't resist his charm. She leaned against his right shoulder and took hold of his cock by its head with her left hand.

Josh placed his right arm behind her neck and his hand on her right shoulder, "Oh yeah," he said softly as he felt Tammy's soft hand against his cock.

Tammy felt his cock twitch and pulse against the palm of her hand as she glides it down and up its shaft, pre-cum started to ooze out of its tip and to her hand.

Josh shifted his ass in a comfortable position and watched his sister's hand stroked his hard stiff cock as he listened to her sexual account with a black cock.

Tammy continued on with the detailed account of her escapade with Harry and Robby while she continue to stroke Josh's cock, now with its head glistening with his pre-cum. She couldn't deny the excitement that was boiling inside her. She was just finished telling the part "when she felt so full and stretched with Harry's big black cock" that she stopped, slipped her snickers off and stood up and took off her tight pants and panty.

"I can't stand it anymore!" Tammy said and took a position on top of her brother's lap, facing him, his hips between her knees.

Josh's cock got harder as he watched Tammy got naked from the waist down, exposing her wonderful tight, smooth cunt. He assisted her, placing his hands on her slim waist, as she positions her mound on top of his cock.

Tammy held Josh's cock in place with her right hand as she lowered her body. She stopped as she felt its tip touch her pussy opening and rubbed its head against her slit and felt a little soreness that made it a little uncomfortable for her especially when its head starts to penetrate and split her pussy lips open.

Josh watched his cock head slid inside Tammy's tight pussy and heard hear gasp. He looked up and saw the tension on her face. He could feel her opening tightly against his shaft.

Tammy bit her lower lip as she lowered her mound and impaling her cunt with his cock. She gasps for air stopping half way down his shaft and let out a moan as it slid out a couple of inches.

Josh watched her cunt fluid flow out of her cunt and trickle down his shaft as she raised her mound sliding his cock out.

Tammy finally lowered her mound all the way down, taking in Josh's entire cock deep inside her, "Ahhhhh," came out of her lovely lips as it slid deeper and deeper, penetrating her tight little cunt.

Josh lightly pulled her hips down in an effort to help her penetrate her cunt with his hard throbbing cock in one motion. He thought he's going to reach his climax at one point as he felt the pressure of Tammy's tightness against his shaft.

Tammy's upper body fell forward against his chest with her head resting on his left shoulder as she waited to regain back her strength.

"You OK?" Josh asked while his hands slid down to her thighs and starts to caress them.

Tammy sat up straight and placed her hand oh his arms, "I'm fine. Still sore that's all."

"Geez sis, you really got a fucking yesterday if you're still sore."

Tammy started to grind her mound against his crotch in slow motion to get used to the discomfort from her soreness, "I just don't know what I was thinking, two big black cocks, can you imagine that?" She asked teasing Josh.

"What I couldn't imagine is how those guys felt, when you're already so tight with mine?" Josh said, "I don't remember feeling you this tight," he added followed by a moan.

"It felt bigger inside too. I think you're just so aroused knowing I had a black cock," Tammy said as she continued to grind back and forth, and contract her cunt muscles to tease her brother more.

"Ahhh, that felt great," Josh said as he felt her pussy squeezed his cock, milking it, "You're going to make me come if you keep doing that?"

"That's the main thing isn't it?" Tammy teasingly asked.

Josh moaned again much louder this time, his grip got a little tighter against the skin of her waist, "Stop! Stop Tam," he said as he sucked in air between his teeth, "Ahhhhhh, I don't want to come yet, stop!"

Tammy stopped and giggled at her brother, "You should have seen your face."

Josh sat up straight and slid his hands from her waist up to her back under her shirt and pulled her against his body, "Oh yeah? You should have seen yours, you're so beautiful," he said and kissed her on the lips.

Tammy returned his kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. They kissed passionately, biting and sucking each other's lips and tongue. Then she felt his hands slid under the back strap of her bra and then slid towards her breast and held them with his hands and pushing the cups of her bra up, just above her breast.

Josh gently squeezed her breast, fondling them and she broke their kiss as she moaned when he start to pinch her erect, hard nipples. He slid his hands out of her shirt and slid it up against her body till her breasts are exposed in front of him.

Tammy felt his hands at the back of her waist and watched his head got closer to her right breast. She inhaled a deep breath as she anticipate what he's about to do.

Josh heard her moan as his lips touched her sensitive erect pink nipple. She gasped as he sucked it and heard her arousing moans as he traced and licked it with the tip of his tongue.

Tammy let out an arousing moan, loud enough that it could be heard through out the house, when she felt Josh sucked her nipple hard and strong. Tingling sensation rushed down to her mound that made her pussy contract.

Josh grab hold of Tammy by her ass cheeks and stood up taking her with him with his cock still inside her. He turned around and laid her down as gentle as he can on the couch and accomplishing it with his cock intact in her cunt.

Josh positioned him self in a comfortable position as Tammy's right leg was hanging by the edge of the couch and her left knee by her chest held by his right hand behind the knee and supported his upper body with his left hand planted between her right armpit.

Tammy moaned as she felt Josh starts to grind his cock inside her, she could feel her pussy full and tight. Her eyes were closed when she heard him, "So you like that?" She opened her eyes and look at her brother's, "Yes, I like it," she said as she moaned between words.

"Bigger cocks are better?" Josh asked.

"I like yours," she said, "Just perfect," she continued.

Josh starts to pull out of her, halfway out; he pushed it back in a little harder than he usually does. "But you like it bigger!" he said as his hips and crotch made contact with her mound.

Tammy moaned and gasps as her body shook from the thrust Josh made. She felt his cock sliding out of her again before she could say a word and then slammed back inside her once more.

Tammy raised her right knee giving more access and penetration for her brother's cock. Visions of Harry's big black cock flooded her thoughts; her breathing got harder, and her cunt feeling stretched and full. She starts to moan in conjunction with every thrust Josh made as she pictured herself and Harry fucking on the floor.

"Yeah, you like that big dick! How did it feel? Did it hurt? Did he cum inside you? Did it...Did he....?" Josh asked her as she thrust his cock hard and deep.

Tammy couldn't stand the badgering her brother was doing and the pressure of his cock as he fucks her, "I never felt so full and tight His cock was so hard that I could feel the veins that ran through his entire cock pulsing inside me," she said, moaning between her words.

Josh felt her cunt contract, squeezing his cock as he heard her continue on, "It felt great when he fucked me in long strokes and felt his warm cum fill me till it seeped out," she confessed. He saw her arched her back. Felt her hands against his hips. And felt her cunt got tighter then followed by an arousing moan.

Tammy's body jerked a few times as she unexpectedly and uncontrollably released her orgasm.

Josh followed suit as he fucked her faster and furiously. There's no chance for him to hold off any longer as he saw her beautiful young face in pleasure and hearing her arousing moans. He moaned as he felt the first shot of his cum rush through his cock and out to its tip. Cum after cum, shot out of him draining his balls and into her tight pussy. He collapsed on top of her as the last shot of cum left his cock.

"I've never came so hard before," Josh said as he tried to catch his breath with his face buried next to hers.

"I don't remember you fucking me this way either and your dick felt bigger too," Tammy countered.

"My dick's so hard, its freaking hurts," he said and then let out a little laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" Tammy asked, pulling his hair to look at his face.

"I usually sense when you're about to come, but this time, it just blew me away," Josh said and then sat up, popping his still hard cock out of Tammy's aching cunt.

"Ow! Be gentle will you, it's still sore you know?" Tammy complained as she hit him on the chest. She sat up too and felt the gooey mess under her thigh against the sofa. "I don't know what happened, but it just came like a rush. It felt weird, but I came hard too," she continued and straightened her shirt and bra down to cover her body.

Josh watched his sister stood up and was looking around for something, "What are you looking for?"

"My clothes, and something to wipe this mess?" Tammy said as she pointed on the sofa and her behind.

Josh looked behind her, "You really look great Tam and I really meant it," he said as he strokes his cum covered dick.

"You better clean up before mom gets home or even dad," she told Josh before turning around and walked towards the kitchen then came back with a roll of paper towel and spray cleaner. "Get up and start dressing! That's all you're going to get," she finished.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers
12