Innocence Lost Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Joan wanted to fix Jen with Ben for a date but Jen wouldn't do it, saying she's not ready for any dates yet. Then a dirty thought went through her mind from nowhere, "I should set her up with Drake. I knew she had a thing for him and the way she looked at him that night. Hmm. Why not? Drake set me up with Harry, its just time to return the favor," she said to herself.

Joan planned it all out and decided to have it Thursday, the same night as the kid's prom night. She already contacted Ben to be Jen's date; he was a little hesitant at first till she told him her plans and he agreed with excitement, then gave him instructions what she need for him to do.

Jen also agreed knowing Joan will be coming along with Drake, she really have an eye for Drake and it would be nice to see him again. She couldn't help to think of Joan's husband in spite of Joan being nice to her.

Joan told Drake as well about Ben, but didn't tell him what happened in the park. Drake somehow relived the thought of seeing his wife fucked by another man, with Harry, and it was such a turn-on that he agreed.

Drake was excited and was surprised when Joan told him about her plan with Jen, "You're talking about Jennifer, right? Mother of Sheryl, Josh's girlfriend?"

"Yup, you know she hasn't had sex for a long time?" Joan said.

"How long?" Drake asked curiously.

"Long enough that will make her like a virgin again," Joan said, "and she don't have any toys, if that's what you're going to ask," she continued when she saw a questioning look on his face.

"When's the last time I've seen her?" Drake asked, thinking.

"It's been a while. She looked great, you'll like her," Joan commented.

"I don't think this is a good idea. You think you could pull this off?" Drake asked, doubting the whole thing.

"I know what you're thinking. Just imagine, if we pull this off? You got to fuck your son's possible future in-law. If not, then you got to watch me, fucked by another man, either way, you'll have one of your fetishes," Joan said, now playing the devil's advocate role.

Thursday night, Joan and Drake picked up Jen after the kids have gone to their prom and Drake was really surprised to see Jen, "She really looked great," he said to himself. They drove to the same hotel where it all happened with Harry and Ben. They went to the restaurant and Ben was inquiring to the receptionist when Joan saw Ben waving at them. Joan waved back and got Drake and Jen to follow her.

Drake and Jen followed Joan and saw Ben stood up as they approached. Drake sized him up and was satisfied with his wife's choosing, handsome and well built it appears but seems younger, and she didn't mention how old he was. Jen thought the same of Ben and was smiling as he offered his hand, "You must be Jennifer? Nice to finally meet you," Ben said as they shook hands.

They all sat down after the introduction and ordered their meals. They talked and laughed as they waited for their order. They talked like they've known each other particularly Jen, She felt comfortable with the company she's with. She liked Ben other than being younger than her and she loved the attention Drake was giving her as well.

They went in the club after dinner and got them a table next to the dance floor. The girls went to the powder room and the guys ordered their drinks.

Drake opened up the plans to Ben as they waited for the girls and their drinks. "Have you done this before?" he asked.

Ben for the first time that night felt uneasy and embarrassed, "No, I haven't," he told Ben.

"Joan told me that you knew about Harry that's why you're here," Drake said. He saw him nod, "So you really like my wife?" he asked and sensed Ben's uneasiness, "It's all cool, you could say anything, we won't be in this situation if it wasn't and if there's anyone that need to be embarrassed? Its me."

"I just can't imagine you or anyone in particular want to see their wife, ...you know?' Ben kind of hesitates.

"Fuck someone else?" Drake finished. "It's a long story but the thought of it really turned me on, and seeing her actually do it was fucking awesome," Drake confessed. He paused as their drink arrived and took his glass and raised it to Ben before he took a sip. "And knowing someone got the HOTs for Joan really makes me feel lucky."

Ben took a sip of his drink too, "How's that?' he asked.

Drake took another sip, "Well, because I got to fuck a beautiful woman anytime I want and as often as I want, that someone like you would do anything to have such an opportunity," Drake said.

"If you put it that way, I guess you are right. I got to admit; I imagined and thought of your wife, ever since that night I danced with her. I think of her when ever I jack-off or even when I was fucking someone else," Ben confessed.

"That bad, huh? Well, I hope you won't be disappointed after tonight," Drake said and raised his glass for a toss.

Drake and Ben talked and went over the plan for tonight, particularly in seducing Jen. Drake even joked if Ben's up to for a foursome. "There's always the first time," Ben said as they laughed.

Meanwhile, the girls were talking in the powder room as well. "So, what do you think of Ben?" Joan asked.

"He's handsome and quite charming, but he's too young for me don't you think?" Jen commenting as she applied a little lipstick on.

"You're not marrying the guy, just for a fling maybe?" Joan commented.

"Fling?" Jen said as she looked at Joan.

"You know what I meant. Someone you could see when you want to have sex," Joan answered.

Jen blushed, "I can't believe you said that," she said.

"Aw come on, don't tell me you haven't thought of it?" Joan asked and saw her blushed. "See, I know you did," Joan said as she grinned at Jen.

Jen put away her lipstick and faced Joan, "OK, I haven't thought of it till just lately and it wasn't Ben either," she said as she walked away from the mirror and made a playful snub at Joan and smiled.

Joan followed Jen towards the door, "So you have a boyfriend?" she asked and saw her shook her head. "Someone I know?" she asked.

Jen was out of the room and was heading for their table without answering Joan who was trailing her.

The guys saw the girls approaching and stood up as when they were a few feet away. The girls are stunningly beautiful.

Joan was going to ask another question but noticed the guys stood up and offered them the chairs. The girls sat down and took a sip of their drinks. The four chatted away and ordered another round as they finished their drinks. Then Joan asked Drake to dance when she heard a slow music played.

"I think she really likes you," Joan said as they dance.

"She said that?" Drake asked.

"She mentioned she's thinking of having sex with someone but it's not Ben. The way she look and act around you is a given," Joan commented.

"How do you know," Drake asked.

"Honey! It's a girl thing. I could tell, trust me. Ask her to dance next and you'll find out," Joan said.

"How?" Drake asked dumbly.

Joan gave him the look, "Don't play that silly game with me, you know what to do," Joan said as the music turned to a fast one and they danced away just having fun.

The club wasn't crowded and Jen could watch Drake and Joan dance a few feet from their table and Ben could see that Jen's watching Drake.

Ben leaned towards Jen, "I could tell he liked you too," Ben said, loud enough for Jen to hear over the music.

"Excuse me?" Jen asked surprised.

"From a guy's perspective, I believe Drake's making a pass at you," Ben said.

Jen was dumbfounded, "How can you say that, in front of his wife?" she said.

Ben shrugged his shoulder, "I can't blame him though, you really look gorgeous," he said and grinned at her.

Jen could feel the warmth on her cheeks as she blushed, "Thank you. You looked great too," she said and playfully winked at Ben before turning her gaze back to Drake.

Ben moved his chair closer to Jen so they were both facing the dance floor. "If he asked you to dance the next slow dance, you know I'm right," Ben said as they watched the two head back towards them with Joan leading the way.

"Whew that was fun," Joan said as she sat down and took a long sip of her drink. "Why don't you two dance," Joan asked, looking at Ben.

"I can't dance," Jen answered instead and playfully nudged Ben on the shoulder.

The four continued to drink and chat and ordered their fourth round and then the music changed to a slow dance. Jen looked at Ben and saw him grin with out looking at her then heard Drake asking her to Dance. She looked at Joan and saw her smile. "I can't dance," she said and saw Drake stood up and went next to her and took her hand.

"There's nothing to it, just follow me," Ben said. Jen felt a little woozy as she stood up and Drake grabbed her, "whoa you OK?" he asked.

Jen got her composure back, "Yeah, I'm fine. It's been a while since I drank so much. Let's go," she said and smiled.

Drake led the way to the dance floor and held Joan by the waist. He pulled her close to him and placed his hands down at her lower back, while Jen hesitantly placed her hands on his shoulders.

Joan moved to where Jen was sitting next to Ben and watched her husband and Jen on the dance floor. "I could see that we're on for tonight," Joan said, nodding towards the two after watching them and saw Drake made his move and Jen didn't react negatively.

Ben leaned closer to Joan, "I can't wait to see you naked," he whispered and placed a hand on her thigh and starts to caress it.

Joan placed a hand on his crotch and gave his cock a squeeze, "You got a room right?" she asked without looking at him.

"I sure did," Ben answered.

Jen was getting aroused just being close to Drake and was enjoying every second. Perhaps the alcohol got the better of her as she wrapped her arms around his back and didn't stop him from caressing and squeezing her ass. The worst thing is that she didn't even care if Joan could see them. They're on their second song now and they were dancing as if they were a couple.

When they finished dancing, they were holding hands on their way back and Jen let go of his hands when they were just a few feet from Joan and Ben. She sat where Joan used to sit. They talked and laugh, Jen even noticed Joan and Ben too close to each other as they whisper to each other and then laugh but she didn't think anything out of it. The alcohol seems to take a toll on Jen when she didn't protest when Drake placed his arm around her.

They finished their fourth round and Ben suggested continuing their drinking in his room. He explained that he got him a room since he lived a long ways and knowing that he will be drinking, having a room will be a safe bet. "Drake seems to be tipsy himself, you guys are welcome to sleep in," Ben even suggested.

Jen was about to protest, but Drake and Joan agreed, "Jen is that alright with you?" Joan asked.

"I'm not sure?" Jen said.

Drake pulled her shoulder, squeezing her to his side, "It will be alright. We could watch a movie. I really hadn't have such a great night for quite a while, isn't it honey?" he asked Joan.

"Come on Jen, don't leave me with this two," Joan pleading.

Jen saw Joan making funny faces as she plead and then laughed, "OK, OK," she finally agreed. "What could go wrong with Drake and Joan in the room, a happily married couple," she said to herself.

"I'll take care of the bill," Drake told Ben. "Why don't you take Joan up? Jen and I will pick-up a bottle at the bar," he suggested.

Ben and Joan agreed and gave Drake an extra card key. Drake gave Joan and Ben a wink without Jen noticing it and off they went, while Drake and Jen waited for their server to pay the bill.

Ben has an instant hard-on as they left Drake and Jen. Joan couldn't avoid noticing it when they got into the elevator and Ben quickly turned to kiss Joan on the lips as soon as the elevator doors closed.

Joan was surprised a little but she returned his kiss and even started to rub his hard cock through his pants and they kissed passionately till the elevator doors opened to their designated floor.

Drake and Jen waited for quite a while for their server and finally paid the bill. Drake led Jen out of the club and to the bar between the restaurant and the club and bought a bottle of wine. Drake wanted to buy a little more time and asked Jen if they could talk a little more before they head up. Jen didn't mind, she wanted to hear what Drake wanted to tell her and they went over the lounge area and talked.

Ben started to kiss Joan again as he closed the door behind him, kissing her on the cheek, her lips, and all over her face. "I've wanted to do this ever since I saw you," he said as he kisses her.

Joan gasped, "I thought you want to see me naked and fuck me?" she said between words as she kiss him back.

"That too," Ben said as he took off his suit then his tie and Joan helped him unbuttoned his shirt. They were both smiling at each other as he took off his shirt exposing his perfectly trimmed body. Joan kissed his chest all over as Ben watched her and he softly gasped as Joan sucked his small nipple.

Ben starts to unbuckle when Joan stopped him. "Not here," Joan said and looked around, examining the room, "You did pretty well to have this suite. Two bedrooms?" she continued.

"I really don't know what you guys wanted so what the heck," Ben said.

Joan walked between the sofa and the dining table towards the nearest bedroom with Ben trailing behind her half naked. She could see a single bed as she approached the open door.

"The other bed has 2 beds," Ben said behind her.

Joan moved the bedroom door halfway close, then a little more, and then another till she was satisfied as she looked through the gap, "Just perfect," she said as she could still see the whole bed.

Joan opened the door and urged Ben to get in and then positioned the door to be where she wanted. She turned around and saw Ben at the foot of the bed completely naked, his hard cock pointing up at a 45 degree angle. She admired his physique, not muscular like a body builder but perfectly trimmed with his six-pack abs. His cock looked great and menacing from where she stood. Joan kicked her high-heels off, loosing a 2 inch height advantage, and walked over to Ben and took hold of his stiff big cock.

Ben lowered his head to kiss Joan on the lips once more and starts to unzip her dress. He broke their kiss as the zipper reached its end and stepped back, her hand slipping off his cock.

Joan knew what he wanted and gave him a seductive look and then smiled at him as she placed one hand on her shoulder and the other at her chest to hold her dress as she slipped it off her shoulders. Joan was holding her dress with two hands, "Are you ready?" she asked teasingly.

Ben took hold of his cock and slowly stroked it and nodded. He watched as Joan's dress fell to her feet, exposing her breast and perfectly shaped body. His excitement grew in an instant as he observed her with only her white panty on.

Joan was about to take off her panty when she heard Ben told her not to as he stepped closer to her and felt his hand against her bare breast.

Ben backed her up to the bed and had her sat on the bed and moved between her open knees, his cock in front of her pointing up.

Joan placed her right palm on top of his cock and licked the underside of it, up and down its length before she wrapped her hand around its girth and pulled it down in line with her mouth.

Ben moaned in pleasure as he felt Joan's lips touched its cock head. He watched her beautiful face against his big cock as her red lips split open as it slid against his cock head and engulfed it.

Joan started to move her head and Ben's cock head slid in and out of her mouth. She moved her head back and forth, allowing more and more of his cock inside her mouth till she couldn't take anymore in.

Ben watched 1, maybe 2 inches of his cock slid in and out of Joan's lovely small lips, and the sight of her beautiful face sucking his cock was indescribable. He felt his pleasure building up in his groin and began to move his hips in rhythm with her head as he fucked her mouth.

Joan was getting excited as she sucked Ben's cock and could taste the pre-cum seeping out. She did her best to have as much of his cock in her mouth and she felt his cock got even harder. She could feel her wetness seep out of her cunt lips as she get aroused hearing him moan in approval. His cock suddenly slipped out of her mouth as she heard his loud gasp.

"Ahhh, not yet, not yet, " Ben said as he gripped his cock by its hilt, hoping to stop his cum from shooting out, which it did.

Joan looked up at Ben, "Saving it for someone?" she said teasingly as she smiled.

"It's all yours baby, nobody else. I just want to fill you when I do come," Ben commented and asked her to lie down, "Your turn," he said as he reached down at her hips for her panty. "Looked like your pretty wet," Ben teased as he saw the wet streak on her panty against her slit.

Joan was about to say something when she felt his fingers against her hips as it slid down her thigh with her panty, down her legs and off her feet.

Ben stood in front of Joan admiring her body, her breast not too small, not too big and still firm with its pink nipples sticking out hard. He couldn't describe his excitement as he saw her mound, pussy lips tightly intact and smooth with only a small patch of light black pubic hair just above her slit. He couldn't believe she already had two kids and for her age she looked perfect.

Joan saw the excitement on Ben's face "Is this what you've been imagining?" she asked teasingly.

"This is not even close to what I imagined, not even close to anyone I've been with," Ben answered as he knelt down between her legs.

Joan felt Ben's hands on her knees and started to spread them apart. She felt her wetness flow freely out her when her pussy lips parted.

Ben couldn't express the feeling as he saw her pussy juice glisten on her opening. He kissed her inner thighs, alternating between legs and could smell the sweetness of her mound as he draws nearer to her pussy.

Joan opened her legs in reaction to Ben's advancing kisses on her inner thighs. She was anticipating his next move as she felt his warm breath on her wet cunt.

Ben traced his tongue on her opening and tasted the unusual sweetness of her cunt juice. He felt her legs move as his hands slid from her knees to her inner thighs.

Joan gasped and raised her knees up and wide, giving Ben more room, as she planted her feet on top of the bed

Ben didn't stop licking Joan's pussy, even we he repositioned himself to a better and comfortable position. He licked, sucked and fucked her cunt with his tongue, smearing her cunt juices all around his mouth.

Joan moaned and her body twists as her orgasm starts to build fast and strong, and began to buck her hips in rhythm with his tongue.

Jen and Drake were in the elevator on their way up. Jen couldn't think straight, she felt totally confused and the alcohol made it even worst. She felt great when she's with Drake, and even thought of letting him fuck her if he wanted to, in fact she wanted it. She was just thinking of Joan, she couldn't do it behind her back. "And how about their son and her daughter's relationship?" she asked herself.

Drake got the feeling that their plan's going to work; the way Jen react to his advancement and the way she respond to his smooth talking, "Joan was right," he told himself. Then the thought of Joan and Ben doing it as planned made his cock even harder. He was glad wearing a suite and was long enough to hide his bulge from Jen.

Ben was getting aroused hearing Joan's moans of pleasure and knowing she loves every move of his tongue on her cunt, and his cock was aching for attention.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers