Innocence Lost Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Harry was in such almost perfect position, slight above Joan's face that he could manipulate his huge cock's angle and position in to Joan's face particularly in her mouth.

Drake had a perfect view of this huge black cock practically ramming his wife's beautiful face as he licks her cunt and sucks its clit. He could see Joan having a little trouble in managing Harry's cock but he could tell she's doing her best. He could actually feel his cock throb as it gets even harder.

After a few minutes later, Drake couldn't stand it any more. He stood up and taps Harry, "Let's switch" he said and they trade places.

Joan watches as they took their position and she took hold of her husbands cock, although it's no comparison with Harry's, its still big and quite manageable, it's the perfect size for her. She strokes it a few times before engulfing its head. She pauses for a couple of seconds to let out a moan as she felt Harry's tongue touch her clit. She lifts her left leg in to the couch and practically rests her right leg on Harry's back, making room for him.

Drake starts to slowly fuck his wife's mouth as her lovely red lips tightly grips his shaft. He thrust in and out of her mouth slowly as if making love to it, she can take at least a little over 4 inches from the looks of it anyway. Then he starts talking to her, "Oh honey that feels gooooood. Yeahhhh, Ahhhhh. You should see that huge black cock against your face, it looks amazing! Yeah, I can't wait to see that huge cock fuck your little pussy once more...." and he continue on and on.

For some reason, Joan was having a kick on hearing her husband how he wants to see her get fucked. It's making her hot and so aroused, she could feel her orgasm building up quickly till her ass starts to grind.

Harry knew she's about to come when she starts grinding her mound against his tongue and felt her hand against his head. He stops using his tongue and replaces it with his finger, "Hey Drake! Your wife's ready to be fucked, you go first."

Harry make Joan lay down on the sofa and Drake took his position between her legs lifting her left leg against the backrest. Harry kneeled by her head and he pulls her right knee outward making more room for Drake.

"Do you want to get fucked, baby?" Drake asks Joan as he guides his cock on her cunt. He rubs its head around her opening particularly on her clit. He could see her cunt juices oozes out and to her ass.

Joan's eyes were close as she gasp and moan from the excitement building on her cunt. She anticipates for the feeling of cock sliding inside her, she wants it inside her. She heard Drake but all she could manage is some moans.

Drake teases her by applying pressure on her cunt with his cock but pulls it out as soon as it felt like its going to pop in her.

Joan held her breath as her cunt starts to part and stretch till she could feel the moment she was waiting for but it didn't come. She was breathing hard and heard her husband once more,

"You really want to get fucked, ain't it baby?" Drake said as he puts pressure on her cunt once more and then withdrew again.

Joan couldn't stand it much longer; she wants its cock in her. "Oh baby, please fuck me now. Plea...." She was about to beg when she felt his cock head forced its way in her tight opening, "Ahhhhh, Mmmmm, Unnng!" she moans in pleasure.

Drake teases Joan by inserting 3-4 inches of his cock in and out of her cunt a few times before he has its entire length deep inside her with one quick full thrust.

Joan gasps for breath as she felt the unexpected onslaught penetration of her husband's cock. Although she'd been fucked but this cock so many time in their entire marriage, this one's quite felt different. Different in a good way, way better, as she felt her orgasm about to explode any moment as soon as Drake's cock filled her tight cunt little cunt.

Harry manages to unbutton the last two of Joan's blouse and he engulfed its erect pink nipple and starts to nibble it as she arched her back, raising her breast in invitation.

Joan felt a hand took hold of her right wrist and guides it to his cock and Joan took hold of the cock as it touches her hand. She gave it a couple of weak jerks every few seconds as she concentrates on the pleasure she's getting from both men.

It didn't take long after a few full stroke of Drake's cock and Harry's devouring of her sensitive nipples, Joan let out a moan that only indicates that she came as her body tenses from releasing her orgasm.

Drake felt her cunt muscles contract, squeezing his cock. He made a couple of thrust before he stays still. He waited for a fee seconds and pulled his cock out leaving a good inch left inside her.

Harry looks down from Joan's breast and saw Drake's entire shaft glistening with her cunt juices and with streak of white stuff. "Look at that! You go girl." Harry commented.

Joan raises her head and took a glimpse of Drake's cock. She smiled and starts to giggle as she lowers her head back down, she never seen her cum in such a way especially on a cock. She covers her face with her left hand feeling embarrassed, while her right hand was still holding Harry's hard cock.

"You should let her see it up close there Drake, don't you think?" Harry said and winks at him.

Drake just grins and they trade places. Drake offered his cum soaked cock to Joan almost leaning on top of her face.

Joan stares at her husband's eyes before taking hold of it and starts licking it. She could taste its unusual sweetness and smells a little muskiness and sweetness mix.

The two watches her lick and suck her own cum juices off Drake's cock for a few seconds before Harry spreads her legs once more, slid her skirt further, and then teases her by rubbing his huge cock all over her.

Joan felt a tingling sensation all over her lower body particularly in her cunt as she felt the thickness and length of Harry's cock on her inner thighs, her belly, her mound, and her cunt that made her leg move all over and even raise her knee up and out while she continue to lick her husbands cock.

Drake couldn't believe how excited and arouse he's getting. Although he watched her video and fuck before, it always seems different every time. Perhaps this time he's actually there and up close. He's not jealous at all with Harry enormous smooth black cock, he got an impressive size of his own, Harry's just a couple of inch longer and thicker but the contrast of its darkness against Joan's smooth white skin made it more exotic.

Drake saw Harry place its huge purplish head against Joan's opening that made its pussy lips part. He looks down at her sucking the tip of his cock; he straightens up, pulling his cock away from her. "Let's watch Harry's black cock fuck your little pussy," Drake suggested as he helps her raise her up body as he sat slightly slouched on the sofa couch under her.

Joan repositions her self in the most comfortable position she could manage as she rest her right rib cage on Drakes stomach and her back against his chest. Her face is almost in perfect position with Drake's cock sticking up at her.

Drake supported her head with his arm and so she could have a perfect view of her mound and he places his left hand on top of her left breast after brushing aside her open blouse, fondling and caressing it and made tracing circle motion around her erect nipple.

Harry pushes Joan's right leg further out while he guides his stiff cock into position. He starts to thrust in slowly, feeling the pressure on the tip of his cock and then gradually felt her cunt opening spreading and stretching tightly against its cock head.

Drake caresses Joan's cheek as he heard her gasp and then held her breath. He could see the stress on his wife's beautiful face as she looks down at her mound.

Although Joan wants to close her eyes and just concentrate on the onslaught of Harry cock, she decides to actually see and watch this huge black cock impale her for a change. She could actually feel her heart practically pounding her chest as she actually relate between what she feel and what she see as Harry's cock penetrate her. She held her breath as she felt her cunt opening stretch to its max and then let out a sigh of relief and a soft moan as its cock head slip inside her.

"How does it feel baby?" Drake asks.

Joan was breathing blowing her breath through her mouth, "Its so big my pussy's all stretched up," she answers as she looks up to her husband. She suddenly closes her eyes and arches her back, while she let out a moan as she felt Harry's cock slid in further inside her, filling every space and cavity of her cunt.

Drake watches Harry's cock slide inside his wife's cunt, little by little its length starts to disappear till only about 4 inches were left when he finally heard his wife release her breath once more. He stares at Joan's beautiful face as she licks her lips and told Harry, "Give it to her Harry, she could take it!"

Joan opens her eyes as she heard Drake's comment and perhaps to protest but all that came out of her mouth was a moan and a cry, "Mmmmmm, Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!" as she felt Harry's cock went much deeper than she could possibly take.

Harry pushes a little more till he could feel a pressure against his cock head and gave then gave it a little more till the pressure on his cock head was too much to bear for himself before he stops.

Drake's cock got harder as he saw Joan's beautiful facial reactions of pleasure and pain. He looks at what's left of Harry's cock, "Just another 3/4 to an inch, can you take it baby?"

Joan's was still concentrating on the pressure and slight pain on her cervix but manages to shake her head in response.

"Aw she can take it, she did it before" Harry commented as he leans further up on top of Joan.

"Nooo, it's too much!" Joan starts to protest.

"Just this once, baby. Just want to see it this close." Drake said as he tries to comfort Joan as much as he can manage.

Joan was about to say something but let out another moan of pain as Harry's pubic hair touches her own small thin patch of pubic hair, "Aaaaannnnnnggggghhh! That's it, that's it, stop please!" she said as a tear slid sown her temple.

Drake watches Harry grind its hips a couple of times against Joan's mound before he saw a portion of its cock's shaft.

Drake gave Joan a kiss on the lips and starts to nibble on its lower lips till she returns his kiss.

Harry watches the two exchange kisses passionately. He waited for a few seconds before he said something, "See you could take it," he finally said.

The two broke their kiss then Harry and Drake looks at her, eager to hear her comment but only gave Harry a mean look.

Harry saw her eyes, "You took it all before right? I know you could take it" he said in defense.

Joan slowly shook her head, "Yeah, but it also hurts then" she said.

"But the point is you can take that huge thing!" Drake said playfully, hoping to make her cheer up which it did as he saw a twitch in the corner of her mouth.

Harry saw it too, "Yeah! Can you believe this whole thing inside this little tight pussy of yours?" he said as he made a circling motion with his cock half way inside her.

Joan shook her head and finally manages to give up a smile, "You guys are such an asshole. Do you know that?" she commented as she looks at both men.

"Well, asshole or not, it really made my cock so hard it wants your full attention now." Drake said as he gave his cock a quick couple of jerks before offering it to Joan.

"And I'm aching to fuck you tight cunt," Harry said as he reposition and ready himself on top of Joan.

Joan took hold of Drake's cock, "Just don't push too hard," she said to Harry before engulfing Harry cock and starts sucking it and let out a muffled moan as she felt Harry's cock starts to slide inside her cunt once more.

Harry slow fuck Joan's cunt, enjoying the tight feeling against his entire shaft as it slid in and out of her.

Drake watches Joan's pussy bulk up on its side as Harry's black cock slid in and out of her. He could tell how tight his wife's pussy from just the looks of it as its thin membrane of her cunt hole clings to Harry's shaft as it slid out. The scene right before him arouses him so much that his cock twitches even harder in Joan's mouth.

Joan felt her orgasm building up once more in spite of the abuse her cunt went through. She could feel Harry's cock head sliding and rubbing every inch of her cunt walls in long slow strokes that send pleasurable feeling through out her mound. As she sucks Drakes cock, she could tell that this time is quite different; she never felt his cock this hard. He seems to be a different person too as she listens to his whispers of how her cunt looks delightful with a huge cock and all. Its not that she didn't like it, in fact its turning her on as well, but it's just a little strange for her to listen to her husband in such a way.

It didn't take long when Harry felt Joan's cunt starts to spasm, squeezing his shaft much tighter. He looks and watches her suck Drake's cock, bobbing her head up and down its pole his hand tightly gripping its shaft as it slid up and down in rhythm with her head.

Drake starts to moan from the awesome blow job his wife was giving him. He starts to fondle Joan's breast and pinch its pink nipples as he felt his orgasm about to explode any time.

Harry picks up his rhythm a little faster, almost matching Joan's bobbing on Drake's cock till he heard him moan and at the same time watch Drake place his hand on top of Joan's head. Drake lifts his bottom shoving as much cock inside Joan's mouth. Joan continues to pump Drake's pole. He then felt Joan's cunt spasm, squeezing his shaft.

Joan did her best to suck off and swallow every drop of his cum. She want to let out a moan as she releases her own orgasm but she tries her best not to show any indication that she did so she concentrated on getting Drake off.

Harry just smiles as he watches Drake made a few thrust of his own in Joan's mouth before letting her head go. Joan did a final suck before withdrawing Drakes cock out of her mouth. "Looky here Drake! Your lovely wife came too."

Drake could see Joan's cum juice all over Harry's shaft just like his before but it's more quite obvious with its dark color.

Joan raises her head a little to look as well. She just covers her eyes after what she saw, probably from embarrassment, "Oh my gosssshhh" she said in a whisper before giggling.

Harry slid out between Joan's legs and stood up taking her left hand putting her in a sitting position and offered her his cum soaked cock.

Joan turns to look at her husband first and saw him smile then turns to take Harry's huge cock head in her mouth and starts to suck and lick it.

Drake still sitting beside her wife and watches her lick and suck her own cum off Harry's cock while he stroke his semi hard cock which didn't take long to get it to full hardness once more. He then took Joan's hand and places it on his stiff cock which she wraps her fingers around and starts to jerk it while she sucks Harry's.

Harry then suggests that Joan rides Drake while she sucks him, which she did. Drake let her do her thing watches his pole slid in his wife's cunt all the way as she practically sat on it.

Joan made grinding motion on Drakes cock before she starts to bounce up and down. She tried her best to fuck and suck both cocks at the same time which she thought take's great effort to do.

Harry notices her struggling a bit from her tasks but he could tell she's doing her best. "Just think of it. You got another cock to handle tomorrow" he reminded Joan.

Joan took a break in sucking Harry dick but continues to jerk it, "I think I can't handle another all at the same time" she said before resuming sucking its cock again.

"You'll do fine honey," Drake said from behind as he cupped her breast with both hands and starts to fondle them, "as long as you try it. The guys will do the rest. Is that right Harry?"

"That's right" he said, "You're doing fine anyway" he continued on and grins at her.

After a few minutes of watching Joan and the pressure on his cock, Drake felt like he's about to blow his second load. "Ahhh, shit! I'm going to cum again."

"Hold it! Let's switch" Harry said and coached Joan to get on all four on top of the couch and took his position from behind.

Drake stood in front of Joan's face and waited for Harry to get his cock in her. He watches Joan face from smiling to intense concentration then her mouth opens up a little as she gasp. When he saw Harry starts to get into the rhythm in fucking Joan, he offers his cock to her.

Joan opens her mouth and once again starts to suck her husband while Harry fucks her from behind and she thought this position is much better. She starts to moan from the onslaught of Harry's huge cock. She gave her husband a show as she let out some muffled moans as she sucks its cock and some facial reactions that she thought will make Drake more turn on which it seems to work as he starts to basically fuck her mouth.

Drake held Joan's face with both hands as he felt his load about to explode once more. He fucks her face as gentle as he can till he thrust one last time and his cum fluid starts shooting in her mouth.

Joan concentrated on sucking Drake's cock as it spills its load which she could manage to swallow since it's not as much as the first load. She continues to suck its head till it finally gets a little softy.

Harry saw Drake steps back and then sat on the sofa chair and then watches them. He pushed a little further that made Joan gasp and squeal. He knows Joan too well and knows how much she could take. He then pulls out of her and have her sit, pulling her bottom to its edge. He lifts her right leg as he penetrates her tight cunt once more.

Drake was so amazed on how much control Harry has since he hasn't come yet. The site of his beautiful wife, her petite white figure with Harry's black body almost on top of her was such a sight. Then the idea of taking video came to mind. Although he already has a video of Joan and Harry fucking, this will be the best opportunity to take some really close up shots. He run up to Josh's bedroom looking for the video cam, but couldn't find it, he forgot Josh's in the Bahamas and probably got the cam. He went to their bedroom and took his video cam; it's not as high tech as Josh's but it will do.

By the time Drake got back, Joan's laying on the floor and Harry on top of her fucking in a missionary position. He starts to shoot as he approaches the two.

Harry notices Drake has the video cam and gave it a grin and then reposition him self to give Drake a better shot of Joan under him.

"Here you go baby. You're the star!" Drake told Joan from behind the cam when he saw her look.

Joan's not really fond of having her sex act caught on video but she decides to play along and gave Drake a show giving her erotic moans and facial reactions.

Drake loves every scene he's filming and made sure he got shots of Joan in every view angle possible. He then went behind Harry and took a close up of its huge black cock penetrating Joan's smooth clean tight cunt.

Harry decides to give Drake a show as well and made Joan moan and squeal a few times by sliding his cock all the way out and then thrusting it back inside her in one stroke. Then after a few seconds he scoops Joan off the floor taking her with him as he stood up and accomplishing it with out sliding his cock out of her. He then repositions his hand on her buttocks and starts to lift her ass up and down.

Drake took a shoot from below as Harry fucks Joan in a standing position. Then went up to her face once more and he could see her biting her lower lip and once in a while will gave him a moan as she tilts her head back.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers