Innocence Lost Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers

Harry then sat down and had Joan stood up and turn around to face Drake and then coaches her to sit on his cock while he held it up for her. Another perfect shot of his cock and Joan's pussy for Drake to film. Joan is getting excited from all the fucking positions Harry had her on and watching Drake film her made it even better. She could feel her orgasm building up once more.

Harry could feel her cunt muscles tighten up much more and the way she bounces and its rhythm, he knew she will be getting off once more. He stops her from moving another inch and practically lifts her off his cock. He stood up and had her bend over on top of the arm rest of the couch, which is wide enough for her body. He then had her plant her left foot on the couch.

Joan knew the position from yesterday's affair from Robby and she knew what exactly Harry would do. She positions her self as comfortably as she can and waited for the moment.

Drake's eyes went big from the position Joan was in and see her smooth cunt in such a vulnerable position. He focuses on her slightly agape cunt hole as Harry's cock shows into view and its head starts to enter. He focuses out as its cock reaches its halfway point to catch Joan's facial reactions.

Joan moans and gasps a s Harry's cock impales her particularly when it starts to fuck her in different angles which found every cavity of her tight cunt.

Drake didn't miss a thing and all he could think of is "WOW!" as he films the two.

Joan finally let out the most arousing moan she ever experienced as her cum starts flowing out of her and clings all over Harry's dark meat.

Harry couldn't stand it much longer and pulls out of her and went directly to Joan's exhausted face.

Joan was still catching her breath as she rest her upper body face down on the arm rest when she felt Harry's wet cock touch her lips which automatically opens. She was caught with a little surprise as hot cum shot inside its mouth before she even closes it on its head.

Harry unloaded cum after cum of fluid into Joan's mouth filling it. She couldn't even catch up on it as it starts flowing out of her lips and to her chin.

Drake continues filming till Harry pulls out of Joan's mouth and he even caught her gagged a little.

Joan couldn't believe how much cum Harry has released and was quite relieved when he finally pulls out of her. She stood up and then without saying a word, straightens up and starts walking down the hall to the bathroom.

Drake turns off the cam and set it down. "That was fucking amazing!" he commented to Harry which he only grin in response.

"How in the hell you could hold up that long and still you're hard?"

Harry smiles, "Haven't you heard about" he was saying as he walks towards his clothes and then pulls out something out of its pocket, "this?" he finishes and then tosses the thing at Drake.

Drake took a look at it, "You take this stuff?" he asks referring to the pills in his hand.

After yesterday's affair with Joan and Tammy he thought he should take it just in case and he knew exactly when to take it for it to take effect. "Not all the time. It helps when you have to fuck everyday; it keeps your dick hard."

"Nahhh. You?" Drake said.

"Well, I got some action yesterday if you know what I mean," not mentioning its Joan and Tammy, "Just want to make sure I don't pass this up. You know how much I want to get to your wife's pants" Harry said and winks at Drake.

"You'll be taking it again tomorrow then?" Drake said.

Before Harry could answer, "Take what?" both men heard Joan asks as she shows up.

The two men look at each other. Drake casually lowers his hand with he pills.

"I was just telling Drake that I'll just take you again tomorrow" Harry said.

Joan looks at Harry with a questioning look and then to Drake, which she notices its cock is hard again.

"I asked Harry if he wants to stay for the night and you know...?" Drake said.

"But I got to get going. Got to save something for tomorrow" Harry said and winks at her.

Joan shook her head, "Thank God! If you guys put me through this again tonight, I don't know about tomorrow" She said.

"That's what I thought" Harry commented as he starts to dress up.

"You OK with that thing still poking out like that?" Joan asks giggling referring to Harry's cock.

Harry told the details for tomorrow, he'll have a limo service pick them up. Drake and Joan walked him to the front door avoiding to be seen from the outside since they're still naked.

Drake turns to Joan as soon as the door closes. "Want to watch a movie?"

Joan looks at Drake, "What for?"

"I still got this stiff and I might not get to have you tomorrow" Drake teasing Joan.

Joan punches him in the chest and took a hold of his cock, "Just don't over do it or I might just not go through it tomorrow."

The two watched the video Drake took as they made love in their bedroom. After coming once Drakes cock went limp right away. "I should take a pill tomorrow just in case" he told himself before drifting to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

Comments and feedbacks are appreciated, good or bad. Let me know where you want this series to go, any suggestion?

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
173 Followers