Innocence Lost Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers

Joan felt the ripple effect of Dan's cock against her tight pussy lips, and felt every veins of its shaft against her cunt walls as his cock fill her love hole.

Dan filled her cunt till he hit an obstruction and made Joan flinch and felt her hands pressing against his chest. He waited for a few seconds for her to get use to his cock before he started to pull out of her up to its cock head and thrust it back in one slow thrust, and did it again for a few times till he felt she's comfortable enough with his girth.

Joan tried to relax her cunt muscles to ease up the onslaught of Dan's cock till he picks up his phase and started fucking her tight cunt in perfect rhythm. She started moaning in pleasure as her cunt got used to its size. The roughness and ripple effect caused by the large veins on Dan's cock had such an orgasmic effect within her love hole that brought back the orgasmic pleasure Tony left in matter of seconds and she started to moan with every thrust.

Dan love hearing her erotic moans and seeing the evident pleasure on her face made him lust to fuck Joan eagerly that caused him to thrust much deeper than she used to and cause her to yelp once in a while in pleasure or pain.

It didn't take much longer when Joan's head started to move side to side and her moans got louder and louder. Dan felt her cunt got tighter and after a few thrust, she let out the most erotic moan Dan ever heard and even felt her body jerk a couple of times. He fucked her cunt as fast as he could manage till her body went limp.

Joan breathed heavily as she released the last cum of her pleasure and she let out a soft moan when Dan thrust his entire cock in her and held it inside her for a brief few seconds before pulling it out of her completely.

---------------------------------------------

Drake was fucking Amy while she sucked Harry when he looked over at the table when he heard Joan's orgasmic moans. He watched Dan's cock covered in glistening fluid and white foam forming around Joan's cunt opening. Seeing his wife body went limp after her body jerked pushed his orgasm into gear. He pulled out of Amy and unloaded his cum all over her stomach and few landed on her breast as he jerked his cock furiously.

Amy's orgasm was almost on its peak when Drake pulled out of her, but it didn't stop her to lean forward and sucked Drake's cock head as few more drops of his cum seeps out of its pee hole.

Harry grabbed her by the waist and positioned her on all fours on top of the couch as she sucked Drake off. He didn't wait for any reply as he shoved his huge cock into Amy from behind that made her shriek, gasp, and moan. The feeling of her cunt full of Harry's cock and the fast phase of his fucking sent her orgasm into full blast.

"Oh my goshhhhhh! I'm comiiiiing..." Amy let out as she holds on to Drake's cock.

Harry thrust his cock much harder this time as Amy's cunt muscles squeezed his cock much tighter and felt like its milking his cock while he held her by the waist to keep her from falling forward.

------------------------------------------

Tony while slowly jerking his cock approached the table as Dan got off the table and coached her to sit up.

Joan felt a hand on her thigh and shoulder, "I need a break," she said as she slid her legs off the table as she straightens up and sat on its edge facing Tony.

"Got to keep it going and get you coming. It will be a blast," Tony said.

"I don't know if I could come anymore. I really felt spent from the last one," Joan said.

"Aw come on, that's only your third one," Dan commented and chuckled, "and I haven't come yet.

Tony took Joan by the arm and gently pulled her off the table, "You'll be fine," he said and smiled at her.

Joan went along although she prefers not to, for the moment anyway, and the guys could tell from the pout lips she had as she went along with Tony.

"Have her bend over I'm not done with her yet," Dan said as they pass by him.

Tony led Joan at the sofa chair next to where Drake, Amy, and Harry.

Joan took a quick glance at her husband next to Amy and Harry fucking, she saw Drake wink at her and she stuck her tongue at him. She then placed her one knee on the sofa chair as directed and leaned forward on top of its arm rest and then took hold of Tony's erect cock in front of her with one hand and started jerking it slowly.

Dan went behind Joan, squirted a few drops of oil on his cock and smeared it all over it with one hand after placing the small plastic bottle on the table close by. He gave his cock a quick jerk of his shaft and rubbed its cock head feeling the slickness and warmth of the oil.

Joan felt Dan's hand on the small lower of her back followed by his cock pressing on her pussy opening once more. She gasped as its head slipped inside her and then moaned as it slid deeper and deeper inside her like a hot knife through butter.

Dan thrust his cock easily into Joan's exhausted cunt from behind till a good 9 inches of his cock were in her before he stopped. He could hear her breathing heavily; he chuckled and then gave her another quick thrust with another inch or so of his dark meat that made her yelp.

"Ahhh. Oh my God!" Joan moaned and lost control of her body as it slumps on top of the arm rest.

Tony managed to support her, preventing her from toppling over till she got her composure back. "Damn! Take it easy with that monster of yours, Big Dan," he said and then winked at him and smiled.

Joan was about to say something when she felt Dan's hands clasp her hips and his cock started sliding out of her and in again after a few inch.

Dan then started to fuck Joan in slow short thrust at first for the first minute or so and started picking up the phase.

Tony let Joan concentrate on Dan's cock and when she started moaning once more, he guided his stiff cock to her mouth with one hand and hand full of her hair in the other.

Joan opened her mouth in acceptance when Tony's cock touched her lips. She let him slide his cock in and out of her mouth as she supported her upper body with her arms on top of the arm chair.

-----------------------------------------

Amy collapsed almost on top of Drake as Harry slid his cock off her spent pussy. Harry then turned her over to face him and she end up sitting on Drake's lap. She looked up at Harry then down to his cock in front of her, smothered with her cum juices. She opened her mouth and engulfed Harry's cock head and started sucking it and then bobbing her head back and forth.

Drake looked over to Joan and watched Dan fuck her pussy and Tony fucking her mouth. He then lifted Amy's ass and guided it on top of his cock.

Amy while sucking Harry lowered her bottom as Drake guided it to his cock. She paused and let out a muffled moan as she felt its cock slid inside her. She then started bouncing on top of it while she kept the rhythm on sucking Harry's cock.

------------------------------------------

Joan couldn't believe the pleasure she's experiencing from Dan's cock sliding in and out of her in ease yet it could still feel the fullness of her cunt as it thrust in her. The strange warmth that accompanies it adds to her arousing feeling that sent her orgasm into overdrive once more.

Dan chuckled as he felt Joan started meeting his thrust. He slid his hands from her hips to her waist as he started to thrust into her a little more of his cock.

Tony let go of her hair as he saw Joan doing her own thing. Her body swaying back and forth between him and Dan, sucking and bobbing her head as his cock fuck her mouth.

Dan could feel his orgasm building up and he tried to hold it off as long as he can but he couldn't hold it any longer.

Joan slid Tony's cock off her mouth as she let her fourth orgasm exploded inside her. She gasped and moaned as squirt after squirt she releases her cum.

Dan wasn't far behind as the erotic moans of Joan filled his ears, he pulled his cock out of her cunt and pulling Joan to a sitting position and didn't waist a second to shove his cock in her mouth.

Joan could only manage half of Dan's cock head pass her lips as it started squirting warm hot cum into her mouth.

Dan moaned as he jerked and squeezed his cock filling Joan's mouth with his watery cum.

Joan sucked Dan's cock till he's satisfied and then stepped back away from her. She was just wiping off her lips with the back of her hand when Tony stepped in front of her and pushed her shoulder back.

Tony grabbed Joan by the hips as she lay back against the back rest, pulling her bottom just against the edge of the sofa and pushing her legs aside and on top of each armrest. He then positioned himself between her and guided his stiff hard dark cock into her and started fucking her.

Joan moaned as she watched Tony thrust his cock all the way inside her. She intentionally let her moans louder and showed him her facial reaction with the best arousing look she could manage.

Tony didn't take long to reach his orgasm, thanks to Joan's show of pleasure. He quickly pulled out of her and squeezed his shaft.

Joan seems to know what to do, dropped her legs off the armrest, sat straight, and opened her mouth for Tony to shoot his load in.

-----------------------------------------

Drake was in total ecstasy watching Tony and Dan do his wife and couldn't control his orgasm as it shot inside Amy's cunt.

Amy heard Drake grunt and then a warm feeling flooded her pussy which sent her into her second orgasm.

Harry stepped away from Amy as he sensed the two having their orgasms and went to Joan and Tony.

Joan looked at Harry as he tapped Tony on the shoulder. Harry took her hand as soon as Tony stepped aside and had her lay down on the rug by Drake and Amy's feet.

Joan spread her legs as Harry positioned himself between her legs, raised her head to witness Harry guide his huge cock into her cunt. She moaned as she looked on his cock sliding and stretching her cunt.

Harry is too aroused to play with Joan and he started fucking her, fast and deep.

It didn't take long when Joan gasped in reaction to Harry pulling out of her tight cunt quickly. She then felt him move and saw him guiding his cock into her mouth.

Harry grunt and moaned as he released his load and load of cum into Joan's mouth.

Joan almost gagged from the amount of Harry's cum filling her mouth which some trickled down her chin. She then laid her head down, "Guys, if we're going to keep this up, I couldn't swallow another cum after this," she said before wiping the cum off her chin with the cloth Dan tossed her, "I think I'm going to throw up," she finished as she placed her hand on her stomach.

------------------------------------------

Amy accompanied Joan to the powder room and tried to comfort Joan who was gagging and felt the want to throw up but didn't.

"Are you OK?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I just haven't swallowed so much cum," Joan commented.

"I'm really not into swallowing, one or two loads maybe, then I just let it spill out or spit it out after they finish coming. It's kinda messy but they don't care as long as they get off," Amy said while she freshens up.

"I should have done that, stupid me," Joan said and joined Amy by the tub and got a washcloth for her.

They heard a knock on the door after a few minutes, "You girls OK in there?" Drake's voice heard from behind the door.

Joan opened the door, "We're fine, just freshening up."

Drake handed Joan a glass of champagne, "Are you sure?"

"She's fine. You just owe her big time for fulfilling your fantasy," Amy shouted from within the powder room and then giggled.

"Oh really?" Drake shouted back, "Is that what she said?"

Amy showed up from behind the door, "Well, if my husband asked me to fuck someone else, he better owe me a big one."

Drake stared at Amy's exotic beautiful face and her naked body.

"Are you going to let him stare at me like that?" Amy teased Joan, "I would smack him if I were you," she finished smiling at Drake.

"I don't mind. He gave me some really huge dicks to play with," Joan teased back smiling at Drake then took a sip of the champagne then turned to face Amy, "No worries I'll smack him when we get home," she finished and both girls giggled.

Dan showed up next to Drake, "Well, you girls seemed to be OK?"

"They're fine," Drake said while Joan and Amy still laughing and giggling.

"Well, since you girls are getting along, how about a girl-girl action?"

"What?" Joan blurted out.

"She eats you, you eat her. Maybe some pussy grinding, just you girls getting it on," Dan said and then chuckled.

"I know what you meant. But I'm not a lesbian?" Joan said.

"Honey, you don't have to be a lesbian to eat pussy," Drake commented, buying in on Dan's idea.

"I'm game," Amy said from behind Joan.

Joan turned to Amy, "Huh? Have you done such a thing?"

Amy shook her head, "Nope, but I'd do it with you just to feed my curiosity."

Joan gave Amy a questioning look.

"How it felt like to eat pussy? These goons seems to like it, besides, I heard you taste good," Amy said and began to close the door, "Do you ever wonder if you could do it better," she finished loud enough for Drake and Dan to hear it as the door closes.

-------------------------------------

The guys were all and still fully naked as they watched Joan and Amy kneeling on top of the special table facing each other. Joan doesn't seem to know what to do and Amy took the first action and kissed Joan on the cheek and started rubbing both breasts.

Joan slightly leaned back from hesitation as Amy leaned to kiss her but it didn't stop Amy as she moved closer.

Amy started kissing Joan on every parts of its body that she knew from experience that gave her pleasure. Then she slid one hand down from Joan's breast to its crotch at the same time their lips touched.

Joan wanted to protest but fought the urge and decided to go along with it, "If I did it with all these guys, a girl would be nothing at all," she said to herself and Amy seems to know what to do and like it. Then she gasped and moaned as she broke their kiss when she felt Amy's finger slip inside her and another pressing against its clit.

Amy then leaned on Joan while she rubbed its clit.

Joan moaned as Amy leaned on her that made her lean back and down to her back.

Amy now on top of Joan kissed her once more on the lips while she continued to rub its clit.

Joan returned Amy's kiss and her hands slid up Amy's side to its breast and started fondling them.

Amy then broke their kiss and started kissing Joan down her neck, to its chest, and to its breast, sucking and nibbling on its now erect pink nipple. She sucked it till she heard Joan moan and then moved to its other breast. She alternated sucking and nibbling on its breast for a good minute or so before she straightened up on her knees and turned around, repositioning herself into a sixty-nine position.

Joan instinctively spread her legs as Amy started kissing her inner thighs down to her mound. She did the same till Amy lowered her bottom giving her a close view of Amy's shaved pussy, the closest she ever been with one. "Amy seems to take care of her body as she does with hers," she thought as she observed Amy's clean tight cunt and smelled good too. Her thought were cut short as she let out another gasp as Amy's tongue touched her clit.

Amy directly concentrated on Joan's clit, licking it with the tip of its tongue with finesse. She lowered her bottom some more till she could practically feel Joan's face against her mound and hoping that Joan will follow suit.

Joan bit her lower lip as she savor the pleasure filling her body caused by Amy's tongue gently and slowly circling her clit. She then placed her hands on Amy's hips and gently pulled her bottom to her face and slid her tongue on its slit, tasting and experiencing for the first time to lick a pussy, and somehow liked it especially when she's just returning a favor.

The four men watched Joan and Amy as they sip their drinks and slowly play and stroke their cocks. Drake in particular were all eyes on the two ladies and couldn't believe he's actually watching his wife having sex with another girl and she's actually loving it from the looks of it, in any ways, she looked really hot and he loved it.

Joan and Amy licked each others pussy practically doing what ever the other is doing and even trying to out do each other. They sucked, nibbled, and licked each other's clit and even finger fuck their tight pussies. Each would pause and moan as the other out did what ever she's doing and they kept on with each other as if they've forgotten the four men watching them.

Joan was the first one to feel her orgasm coming and started grinding her mound against Amy's tongue and lips. She would give Amy a couple of licks as if trying to ignore the orgasm building up inside her but the pleasure were too much her to really give Amy's cunt her full attention as she gasp and moan.

Although Joan practically stopped licking Amy's cunt, knowing Joan's orgasm is approaching made her hot as well and she didn't stop to complain but gave her best to bring Joan to orgasm. It didn't take long when she finally tasted Joan's cum juice squirt to her tongue and lips. She engulfed its cunt opening with her mouth and stuck her tongue in Joan's pussy while it unloads its juices.

The men watched as Joan arched her back beneath Amy, her face blushing and grip the edge of the table. They saw her body jerked a couple of times and practically lifted her bottom off the table and grinds it on Amy's face.

Drake was in heaven seeing his wife in pleasure the way she did and he even let go of his cock because he would have shot a load if he didn't.

Amy straightened up on her knees when she felt Joan's orgasm subsided, looked behind her down at Joan, "Your cum is really something," she told Joan.

"Are you sure you haven't done this before?" Joan asked while catching her breath.

Amy repositioned herself to face Joan, planting her knees on both side of Joan's head and eased down her bottom till her pussy just above Joan's face, "I'm sure and you still have to make me come," she said and then practically sat on Joan's face straddling it and started grinding.

Joan started lapping on Amy's cunt, sucking and licking the best she could.

Tony then approached the table and joined the two and positioned himself between Joan's legs. He lifted one leg aside as he guided his stiff cock into Joan.

Amy could hear Joan's muffled moan and looked behind her and saw Tony's cock sliding in and out of Joan's cunt, "Oh fuck! This is hot!" she commented and as she faced forward saw Drake climb on the table and stood in front of her with his cock pointing at her. She didn't even think twice and opened her mouth and engulfed Drake's cock and started sucking.

Dan and Harry watched the foursome like sculptures in a pedestal. Dan chuckled as he slowly stroked his cock. Harry turned to Dan, "Are these ladies hot or what?"

"Joan's really something. I still have a gripe on you for keeping her all for yourself," Dan said jokingly.

"Amy's hot too, I'm really glad Drake chose her," Harry said.

The two turned their heads when they heard Tony, "Do you mind if I come inside your wife?" asking Drake.

"I don't mind, go ahead and fill her up," Drake said.

Tony and Drake's comments seemed to boost Amy's orgasm as she started to moan and grind her mound on Joan's face.

"I got to give it to Tony, he really has a lot of spunk in him," Dan commented.

"Yeah, we used to be at his age," Harry said.

"Look who's talking, another year and I'll hit the big five-o," Dan chuckled.

Then almost instantaneously all heard Amy and Tony let out a moan.

Drake looked down as Amy let go of his cock and saw the pleasure on her face as she moaned. Then he looked over at Tony his cock buried deeply in Joan's pussy, his head tilted back as if savoring the brief pleasure as she pumped his load into Joan. He stepped down off the table as Tony slipped off between Joan's legs and assisted Amy in getting off Joan's face.

ShaneFull
ShaneFull
172 Followers