Innocence Lost Ch. 20

Story Info
Innocence is lost in Congress.
2.7k words
4.45
17.1k
1
0

Part 19 of the 35 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which Innocence is lost in Congress; and Twelve introduces Innocence to the literary merits of Honore.

Twelve had no intention of returning to the flat to rejoin Chastity. She'd had just about enough of her and how she'd persuade her to do things with her young lovers that made her feel guilty and soiled. She carried her rucksack of possessions over her shoulder through the streets of Labia, relishing the attention her appearance aroused, and made her way to the railway station. She wasn't that surprised to find Innocence sitting on a bench in the station with her own untidy bags at her feet and her face buried in her hands. As she approached she could see that the bags were hurriedly packed and that several articles of clothing protruded through the openings of the bags. She placed a comforting hand on Innocence's shoulder.

"Are you alright, Innocence darling?"

The unhappy girl raised her face to show the tears welling from her eyes and their liquid trails reflected on her cheeks. "Leave me alone! Don't touch me!"

Twelve removed her hand tactfully. "Where are you going, Innocence sweetest?"

"Somewhere. Nowhere. Anywhere! I don't know!"

"I'll put you up in my bedsit for a day or so, if you like. It's a bit cramped, but it's the least I can do after the hospitality you've shown me."

"I don't want to! I don't want anything to do with my sister. Or any of her lovers!"

"Don't be silly, Innocence. You've got to stay somewhere. You can't just sleep here. And you've never been to the capital before, have you? City life may well agree with you. Come on! I insist! I can't permit myself to leave you in this state!"

It took a fair more effort on Twelve's part, but eventually she persuaded Innocence to pick up her bags and join her on one of the many trains heading to the capital city of Congress. She sat next to Innocence with her arms around the girl's shoulders, squeezing her close to her breast, wiping away her tears and listening without comment to Innocence's long litany of complaints about Chastity. Her sister was blamed for almost every misfortune that had ever occurred in her life - a little unfairly Twelve thought, but she had long believed that it was merely a matter of time until the two separated.

Twelve's bedsit on the twelfth floor of a tall apartment block was undeniably small. It consisted mostly of a single bed that filled out the space not occupied by a small shower, a single oven ring and a small cupboard that held all her worldly possessions. There was no space for any more furniture, and it was necessary for all her guests to join her on her bed. A small television set sat on top of the audio equipment piled high on the cupboard. Every available inch of wall was covered with postcards and posters that reflected her present obsessions and quite a few that she'd had and had not yet wholly abandoned. As always, it was with some difficulty that she pushed open her door as it caught on the cigarette stained carpet which covered the floor, and ignored the stares of her nosy neighbour - a girl who Twelve disdainfully noticed was unfashionably dressed in a twelve-inch dildo strapped to her waist with two long plaits at the back of her otherwise shaved head.

Twelve comforted Innocence as best she could, and with the skill that had come from considerable practice she divested the girl of all her clothes and persuaded her penis into erection and then into her welcoming vagina. She knew that Innocence was making love more out of a need for distraction than any degree of passion or affection, but she accepted that. It in no way lessened the pleasure she received as Innocence thrust deeply in and out of her. She buried her tongue deep into Innocence's mouth, gliding it over her teeth and in and out of the crevices of her molars, more to prevent her returning to her litany of woes than in any particular desire for dental knowledge.

"Hi there, Twelve!" she heard while Innocence was plugging into her anus, now sufficiently lubricated with passion to take any punishment. "Got yet another new boyfriend."

Innocence looked up from where she'd buried her face in Twelve's smooth face, and with her penis still hiden inside, to examine Twelve's visitor. It was Twenty - one of Twelve's closer girlfriends - dressed exactly like Twelve with black lipstick and eye shadow and substantially fatter. Her stomach rolled over the leather straps confining her vagina and her large nipples stuck out in a kaleidoscope of lipsticked colours. Her shaved head was hidden by a beret and she held a lit cigarette in her left hand.

"Or girlfriend, I should say," corrected Twenty. "Or is it both. Are you into transsexuals, now, sweetest? And what is she? Girl gone boy? Or boy gone girl? The operations must have been fucking expensive!"

Twelve twisted her body around and restrained Innocence while ensuring her still erect penis was embedded deep inside her cunt. She didn't feel like sharing Innocence with anyone! Innocence probably wouldn't want to anyway. And she knew that given even the slightest provocation, Twenty would get her fat surgery enhanced lips right over Innocence's prick and suck out the last drop of semen from it.

"What the fuck do you want, Twenty darling?" Twelve asked friendlily. "Whatever it is you're not fucking getting it from Innocence here."

"Innocence, is it? What a fucking wonderful name! You don't get many with names like that in Congress. Is it a girl's name or a boy's name?"

"Innocence is a girl. And always has been! She's never had surgery or anything. She's always been like that!"

"Well, fuck me!" exclaimed Twenty.

"No she won't!" retorted Twelve quickly. Then more diplomatically: "Unless you want to, Innocence love?"

Innocence shook her head. It hadn't been that easy persuading her to indulge with Twelve who'd been regularly making love to Chastity recently, and Twelve knew that she wasn't one who readily swapped partners. Also she flattered herself with some justification, Twelve wasn't that bad looking even if the slightest bit of sun got her peeling like a thin-skinned orange, whereas Twenty was really not that attractive however much she'd managed to keep abreast of the fashions.

"So, what the fuck do you want, Twenty?"

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to come out. Nowhere special mind. But somewhere."

Twelve quickly assented, knowing that this would provide Innocence with the perfect excuse to stay and rest. She knew all that Innocence really wanted was time to reflect and retire. As she predicted, her friend showed no inclination at all in joining Twenty and her in going to the night-clubs or wine bars of Congress. She was quite happy curling herself into a naked ball under the ragged blankets of Twelve's slim bed, while her hostess slipped on her leather thongs and joined Twenty.

"That's a fucking neat beret you've got," Twelve commented.

"Yeah. Fucking great!" sniffed Twenty nonchalantly. "They're all wearing them these days! You're not still wearing a cunt stud, are you? Fuck me, girl! You'd better take it out before we go anywhere. You don't want people to think you're some kind of dildo dyke, do you?"

Twelve had been away from the city too long, she could see. She carefully removed the stud and left it on the cupboard, while resolving to get a beret or similar as soon as possible. She felt a little anxiety that her reputation might be irreparably damaged if she were seen bare-headed. On the other hand, she felt sure that the hats she had stuffed in her drawers from previous vacillations of fashion wouldn't quite fit the bill satisfactorily. She blew a kiss to Innocence's distraught and sad little face as she departed with her arm around Twenty's waist, and the two departed jerking their behinds - one taut and slim, and the other sagging uncomfortably over bulky thighs.

Twelve felt pretty sure that Innocence wouldn't be happy for long staying with her in her tiny bedsit and she was also fairly sure that her own lifestyle would soon conflict very untidily with what she knew of Innocence's while she had lived in Labia. She racked her brains as to what she could do with her, and was convinced she'd found a solution when she saw an advertisement in the local newspaper announcing that her friend Honore L'Oeuf was visiting the city. She felt sure that Innocence would get on well with her authoress friend with the massive 80 inch bust.

So when Twelve had at last returned mid-afternoon from a long night out in the night-clubs with Twenty and several other friends, her eyes bleary, her crotch dripping with semen and lubricating jelly and her thighs aching from dancing and fucking, she was pleased to see Innocence quite enthusiastic at meeting such a famous author. She hadn't actually read any of Honore L'Oeuf's erotic children's stories, but she was familiar with the name. Twelve had herself met Honore when she was still a child herself - just on the edge of her teens and hungry for sex. Honore was attracted to her young child's body with its smooth crotch and the fashion in those days for children's clothes made her look even younger than she was with her long hair in plaits and a flared dress which revealed her lack of knickers underneath. It had been the first time that Twelve had made love with an older woman, and of course Honore couldn't have been much more than twenty years old herself at the time. She still remembered with fondness the passion of their lovemaking and the accuracy with which Honore had identified the parts of her body which most enjoyed stimulation.

Twelve took Innocence to a Literary Festival that was being held in the Congress City Hall where Honore L'Oeuf was addressing a sold-out audience on the subject of sexuality, sexual abuse and children where she was no doubt rehearsing her familiar argument about the need for child erotica and how it did not imply at all any encouragement for the sexual abuse of children by adults. The hypocrite! commented Twelve to herself. Innocence and she hadn't been able to buy any tickets so they waited until Honore had finished her lecture before entering the lecture hall.

Honore's visit also coincided with the publication of a new book that was on display in the foyer, and Twelve guessed that part of her purpose in visiting the city was to publicise it. It was called James and the Giant Penis, and featured the hero of the hugely successful Willy Wanker and the Semen Factory in another story of child related penis adventures. Twelve idly skimmed through the pages of a copy that was underneath a display of the main character struggling with an enormous penis almost as tall as the boy himself and impossible to contain in any pair of trousers. The pictures inside showed lucidly the problems that poor James had with a penis that kept hitting people as it spurted into full erection, the mess it made on carpets and the difficulty it had in penetrating any orifice that wanted its attention. It did however make James very popular with other girls and boys who took great delight in playing with the penis and causing it to become embarrassingly erect and took showers in the gobbets of semen it inevitably released.

The author herself was dressed in an enormous blouse which was pulled in at her relatively slim waist, but didn't in any way disguise the enormous swelling of her breasts against its fabric. The buttons held onto each other with a desperation that looked likely to fail every time her breast heaved with an exhalation of breath. She wore a very plain navy blue skirt and stockings and shoes. How drab! thought Twelve who had only that morning bought herself a green beret that she proudly wore on her shaven head.

When Twelve introduced Honore to Innocence she wasn't at all surprised to see the way her eyes kept wandering back to the restrained breasts. Honore was renting an apartment in the city for the weeks that she was staying until returning to Brook. "I feel so much more at ease there!" she said smiling, holding the massive weight of her breasts in the palms of her hands. "I don't have to squeeze these things into totally inappropriate clothes. But Twelve, you'd just feel so odd there. No fashions to follow. And you look so divine at the moment. What a cute beret!"

Innocence was dressed in just shorts and a tee-shirt. Twelve had had no success at all in persuading her to shave off any more hair than that which she was already taking off her legs and her armpits. She also had no success in persuading her to wear one of her older thongs or even to show her breasts. Innocence was (let's face it!) rather dull really. However, it was clear to her that Honore was attracted by Innocence's quite reserved character and her physical beauty. "Such a little beauty! The both of you must come back to my apartment."

"And there are hidden secrets in Innocence's knickers as well!" hinted Twelve as the three of them got into a taxi with a young girl whom Honore had persuaded to come back with her despite her mother's reservations.

"What might those be?" wondered Honore playfully, with an arm around the small girl's shoulders and a hand burrowed inside her blouse.

"Wait and see!"

Honore wasn't disappointed when they got back to her luxury apartment and had insisted that everyone take their clothes off. "It's so uncomfortable otherwise!" It had certainly been so for Honore who divested her clothes with great relish, tearing off several buttons from her capacious blouse. Twelve was pleased to see that the massive breasts were showing no evidence of sagging with age, and her enormous nipples were still as large as her thumbs when erect which they soon were. The young girl was much more embarrassed about taking off her clothes, revealing her total lack of breasts or indeed of any adult features, but it was Innocence who was the most embarrassed. Particularly, Twelve assumed, because her wonderful penis was already throbbing with desire and would take very little effort to become fully erect.

"What a darling surprise!" Honore gasped. "Is it real?"

"It's as real as your massive mammaries!" Twelve remarked. "And produces much more milk!"

Honore leaned a hand out and stroked the penis. As Twelve suspected it immediately jumped to attention. "Look at this, Six!" she said to the girl who was with them. "Have you ever seen anything like this before?"

The girl shook her head shyly. "Only on TV. And not so big and stiff!"

"And talking of big and stiff..." laughed Twelve holding one of Honore's nipples. She bent her mouth over and applied it to the mass of it. "Come on, Six (is it?) Taste this!"

Both Six and Innocence were soon persuaded to take turns on Honore's prominent assets the nipples of which soon found themselves inside Six's vagina and Innocence's anus. Then with the application of some champagne that Honore had delivered by a very nervous maid (who resolutely declined to accompany them in their lovemaking), the four of them were soon indulging in some very frantic activity. Twelve loved nibbling at Honore's breasts while Innocence hammered frantically into her anus. She persuaded Honore, who only rarely indulged in sex with penises, to accept Innocence's member first into her vagina and then when her passion was greater into her arse. She even managed to persuade little Six (with a little kind assistance from Honore) to accept Innocence's penis, despite her initial protests.

"I can't do this! It's not right!"

"It is, if it's right for her!" insisted Honore, as Innocence's penis thrust deeper and deeper into her vagina which betrayed its virginity with a release of blood and a few cries of pain. "Six won't be the first little girl whose loss of virginity I've supervised." She looked at Innocence's penis as it released semen over the child's smooth skin. "Now back inside me!" she ordered, taking the penis before it was finished and with an agility even Twelve would have thought impossible for one with such large encumbrances swivelled her body round to impale herself again on the length of it, her enormous breasts hanging to either side of her relatively flat stomach.

To Be Continued...