Innocence Lost Ch. 21

Story Info
Leon rediscovers Innocence.
2.5k words
4.82
18k
1
0

Part 20 of the 35 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which Leon rediscovers Innocence; and Honore is introduced to virtues beyond the normal condition.

Leon never enjoyed his visits to the city of Congress whenever they were necessary. He was very uncomfortable squeezing his enormous penis into the leg of his trousers - even though he always made a point of wearing them very baggy irrespective of how fashionable or not that might be at any one time. He particularly dreaded getting an erection as it pushed so obviously against the inside thigh of his trousers, and when he walked when his penis was in such a state he could easily be mistaken for someone with a war wound or congenital limp.

He was standing at a newspaper kiosk just outside one of the parks that so adorned the city, wondering what to do now that he had settled his business affairs for the day and rather relishing the opportunity to see something more of the excitements provided by such a large city. He was a little weary at the moment, and the thought of just settling down to read a newspaper was very attractive. It was then that he saw Innocence in shorts and a simple top that covered some but not all of the mound of her breasts. She was dawdling through the park looking around her at the children playing on swings, the naked statues of famous people and the clusters of sparrows. Leon strode into the park and waved at her. He noticed that she now had much longer hair, falling freely well over her shoulders. There were so many women in the city who'd shaved off all their hair that this seemed almost unusual.

"So what are you doing in Congress?" Leon asked. "You've left Brook, have you?"

"I'm here looking for a job," Innocence confessed, "but I really don't know what to do. None of the jobs I've seen advertised look very good to me. I'm staying with someone in an apartment she's temporarily letting, so I'm also having to look for a place to rent."

"So you've only recently come to live in the city," Leon surmised. "Where were you living before?"

Innocence was clearly quite grateful to have someone to talk to, so she chatted about her studies in Labia, her departure from the flat she'd shared with her sister and how she was now staying with the famous authoress, Honore L'Oeuf.

"I've heard of her. She doesn't leave Brook very often, does she? It must be very difficult for her restraining her enormous breasts in a place where full nudity is generally reserved for the very young."

"You must have difficulties in restraining your own assets."

"That I have! It feels so stupid hiding everything. It makes it so uncomfortable!" He looked down at the length of his penis which despite himself was swelling against the inside thigh of his trousers as a result of the attraction he was feeling towards Innocence. "But you also have some quite unusual assets don't you? Wouldn't you rather have them out in the open too."

"Oh no! I'm much happier if no one knows about it. People stare so much! It's so embarrassing."

"I'm sure it's mostly out of envy."

"Do you think so?" Wondered Innocence, clearly enchanted by the idea.

"Well, of course. A beautiful girl like you with such a beautiful penis. The best of both worlds!"

Leon and Innocence eventually found their way to an open air bar where they drank beer in the afternoon sun and Leon discussed his views of the city and updated Innocence on Une's life. Inevitably the two of them soon made their way to the hotel where Leon was staying: not one of the grandest in the city by any means, but as Leon knew only too well no less expensive for that. Leon took her up to his room which overlooked an office block and a distant view of the river. Innocence was clearly very impressed by the grandeur.

"It's so luxurious!" She remarked running her fingers over the walnut veneer of the back of the chairs. "And the bed looks enormous!"

"It's big enough for me!" Agreed Leon. And soon it had to be big enough for the two of them, as he took off his clothes to reveal the monstrous size of his penis. He held it in one hand, and the two of them admired the smooth length of it, the finger-width veins and the glans as big as a clenched fist. Innocence remained clothed as she took the tip of it into her mouth, just about getting her lips around it, and feeling with her tongue the smooth curvature and the ridge to the back of it. As she stimulated it Leon felt the blood gorging down its length, making it yet larger and causing him to gasp as it appeared to swell beyond even its usual capacity. Innocence caressed the testicles with both her hands, juggling the rock hardness of them in the palms. Leon creased up his face and looked up towards the ceiling.

"Take your clothes off" he pleaded. "Please."

Innocence assented, revealing her own erect penis looking so junior in comparison to Leon's own magnificence. Leon returned Innocence's favours by applying his own mouth to it, relatively easily getting the whole length of it into his throat while his friend continued to concentrate her own attention on his own member. Much as Leon would have liked it was physically impossible for him to get his penis inside any orifice of Innocence's body other than her mouth. Her anus, although a practised recipient of penises and dildos, was not nearly wide enough to permit entrance to even the smallest portion of his penis. Leon was quite used to this. There were very few vaginas, let alone anuses, which allowed egress to him - and there had only ever been one cunt in which he'd been able to enjoy normal sexual intercourse.

However, he'd learnt to find his pleasures in other ways, and one of these Innocence was quite happy to give. First of all he pushed his penis through her legs from behind so that it protruded below her own erect penis, rubbing along the base of it, tingling on the feel of her balls. Even so, his own penis still outstretched that of Innocence's even taking into account the distance of full thigh it had to pass through. His next pleasure was when Innocence went behind him, first lubricating his arse with spit and jelly, and then with a little exertion (his arse though welcoming was not that lax) she entered inside him pushing her penis up against the back of the base of his penis, which as it was so well endowed was also more sensitive as a result of the engorged veins necessary to maintain its greatness. She took his penis with both hands as she fucked away, and it came as a great and most pleasurable relief when at last the two of them came together: Innocence's semen spurting inside him and trickling down out of his arse and down his very hairy legs, while his own semen splashed several yards across the room and onto the expensive wallpaper, the luxury silk sheets and the down-filled pillows. The two of them gasped in unison, surely disturbing anyone in adjacent rooms (if they'd not already been disturbed by the rhythmic rocking of the bed and the grunts)

It was just that moment that there came a knock on the door, and without waiting for a response a maid entered, her head and eyebrows shaved and wearing only an apron and flat shoes. "You wanted room service, sir?" She said with no embarrassment as she pushed in a trolley with the champagne, cakes and biscuits that Leon ordered. She glanced at the two naked bodies with penises lying collapsed and semen dripping down Leon's legs. She blinked in surprise at the pair of them. She'd obviously not expected to see two penises and certainly not one which even exhausted was larger than Innocence's would be erect. The maid blushed and then hastened out of the room, while Leon stirred awkwardly towards the trolley.

"Have a drink!" He offered as he poured out a glass for Innocence. "Then maybe we'll have energy for more sex later."

Innocence smiled weakly. "Yes, that would be nice!"

Leon was soon to be introduced to Honore whose books he had read as part of his own business research and had very much enjoyed. He and Innocence found her seated, naked as always, in her apartment with a portable computer on the desk busily typing while partly watching Six and a young boy of about the same age making love on the bed. Innocence had told Leon about Six and the boy, Thirteen, whom Honore had had eagerly presented to her by parents who were very keen on him supplying Honore with the sexual gratification that she so desired and wrote so much about. He was a lot bolder than Six, and was as difficult to dissuade from making love as Six had initially been to persuade.

"Hello, Leon," greeted Honore, after Innocence had introduced him. "I've heard so much about you and your business. So, at last we meet! It's a wonder we've not done so before."

"Indeed it is, Honore! So, tell me what is the oeuvre you're writing. Is it more about your large-pricked character, James?"

"Don't stand on form!" insisted Honore. "Take off your clothes! I know about your own massive penis. Not as large as my fictional one - but no less impressive for that I'm sure!"

Leon removed his clothes and revealed a quite slack penis still considerably larger than Innocence's own. "I hope you still think so!"

"It certainly is! I hope to get better acquainted with it. But to answer your question. No, I'm not writing about James at the moment. My present story is called The Ugly Fucking. It's about a girl who's got a facial disfigurement which really put people off her, but when they get to know her better they find that the rest of her body is truly beautiful and that she is a truly accomplished fuck. At the end of the story, the illness which has disfigured her is cured and everyone falls passionately in love with her, but now she can be much more discriminating about who she lets fuck her, and upsets some of those who were particularly nasty to her."

"That sounds like a very moral story."

"Indeed it is! And I've already planned my next story which is about three sisters who get fucked by a rather unpleasant older man in payment for rent. I'm not sure how that one's going to work out - but one of these sisters is going to be a lot more practical than the other two and manages to get the older man in a situation where he won't take advantage of the girls any more. I hope it'll be a kind of riposte to those who claim that my fiction condones the abuse of children by adults."

"Not that you'd ever practise such things yourself..."

Honore blushed. "Of course not! But let's see your famous penis!" She stood up with care so that her breasts which had rested beneath the desk where she had been working would not topple it over. Leon could see that the accounts of her enormous breasts had not been exaggerated. Knowing the difficulties his own out-sized asset caused him he could only sympathise with the problems Honore's breasts would undoubtedly cause her. She glided towards where Leon was standing, and knelt down in front of him, the base of her breasts resting on the soft pile of the carpet and her hands and mouth applied to his penis. Within seconds his penis swelled in a number of jerky fits to its full monstrous size. Honore could barely get her mouth over the tip of it.

"Six! Thirteen! Come here! Here's another sight you'd never believe if you'd never actually seen it!" Honore ordered. The two children jumped off the bed and ran over eagerly to examine Leon's penis. Thirteen was sufficiently enthusiastic to put his mouth to the glans and attempt to take it in his mouth, but it wasn't sufficiently elastic to stretch around it. His own tiny hairless penis had regained its erection and he encouraged it further by stroking and pulling it with a hand.

"Can I fuck him? Please, Honore! Can I fuck him?"

Honore naturally assented. The company was soon enmeshed on the bed, excluding Innocence, who had only recently introduced the boy to anal intercourse with the assent and close scrutiny of his parents. Innocence still felt very uneasy about making love to children, and never actually did so without Honore's forceful persuasion. Leon soon had Thirteen's small erect penis fully inside his tight anus, while thrusting his penis back and forth in between Honore's breasts while Six's tongue greedily licked and chewed on both his penis and her older lover's breasts. Six then positioned herself on top of his penis, riding it like the back of a pony, while Thirteen who'd lost his available semen inside Leon's hairy arse licked away at her tiny clitoris and pushed his fingers deep inside her recently enlarged vagina.

This sexual activity continued and continued, while Leon held back the release of his own semen - a skill gained by frequent practice and a little expert schooling - until there was no longer any possible of restraining it. And then with a sudden explosion, the semen shot out, splattering Six's flat chest, Thirteen's short-cropped face and trickling down the monstrous contours of Honore's breasts. And then again. And again. And again. Over the sheets. In Honore's ready mouth and in her hair. On Six's shaven pate and over her tight uncontoured buttocks. And even a few gobbets flying over and splattering Innocence whose penis had been quite stimulated by the activity.

Then Leon felt Innocence's full and more adult penis fill inside his anus, causing his member to regain its full size. At the same time, he could see that Thirteen had formed a chain of fuckers by getting behind Innocence and doing what he'd already had previous experience of by fucking Innocence's arse. In not too many moments he felt the stimulated and stimulating Innocence give release to her own hot semen which messily spurted in through the hairiness of his anus and then dribble into the long hairs of his thighs. And then a collapse of bodies onto the waiting cushion of Honore's breasts whose nipples pressed hard and unyielding into his eyes while Six busied herself in burying her tongue into Honore's still unsated vagina.

Leon and his retinue of lovers panted, gasped and sweated in post-coitus. Honore's face appeared between the spread cheeks of Thirteen and she smiled at him with satisfaction. "You know all this has given me an idea for another story for James and his Giant Penis."

To Be Continued...