Innocence Lost Ch. 24

Story Info
Innocence asks Dodie to perform.
2.8k words
4.9
17.2k
00

Part 23 of the 35 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which Innocence prevails upon Dodie to perform and Griffin is reacquainted to the virtues of Innocence.

Dodie enjoyed hearing about Innocence's new job. She loved listening to Innocence's accounts of the sex she was having in the series of Quinze Cunts and Bizarre Bazaar films that she appeared in, and where there was any particular activity that she found especially erotic she would persuade Innocence to join in similar activity with her in their tiny bedsit. However, Dodie was quite reluctant to get involved in fuck films herself. "It's just not me," she assented, although she never gave any very good reasons as to why this should be so.

However, it was Dodie who did suggest to Innocence that they should star together in a series of Radical fuck film which were being made by someone she knew. "These films are different," she claimed. "They aren't just fuck films for people to wank to in the privacy of their own homes while watching them on video. These are more challenging, more radical films."

"How can they be that?" wondered Innocence. "They're still films where the actors take their clothes off and fuck each other."

"It's not what they do. It's why they do it," Dodie insisted, but the rates were only slightly less than Innocence was becoming accustomed to and Dodie was very insistent. Innocence agreed to star with Dodie, but she stated categorically that she had no intention of shaving any part of her body or of piercing it either.

The filming took place in a series of very dingy rooms in a derelict housing estate, on beds that were uncomfortable, floors that were bare and unhoovered, radiators that clanked noisily and gave off very little heat and where the walkways were covered in puddles and urine. There was however a story-line to the events which framed the lovemaking that Innocence and Dodie were going to indulge in together, with the assistance of several other women who were mostly dressed pretty much like the clientéle of the Hard Core Nights at the Fierzehn. This was quite a novelty to Innocence who had become accustomed to the idea of fuck films as being nothing more than a series of implausible encounters and sexual passions in which ninety per cent of the action was concentrated around the groin.

The film company was known as Shit for the Workers, and most of the people involved were both argumentative and painfully serious. It seemed to Innocence that far more time was spent on discussing what was to be filmed than in actually doing it. It seemed that nothing could be done until there was consensus as to exactly what was being filmed, what it was meant to symbolise and whether the fucking was ideologically correct. It seemed that any action: pissing, bondage, anal intercourse, even rape, was justified in the film as long as it could be seen as having a deeper significance. Innocence wasn't at all sure what the film's plot actually was and her lines seemed both tedious and irrelevant.

In one scene, she was expected to fuck a series of women each of whom had a letter painted on their forehead in the Greek alphabet: twenty-four in all. She had to fuck each of the from? to? via? and? (or whatever else they represented) and each girl while being fucked was obliged to recite a radical quotation. Fortunately Innocence wasn't expected to fuck continuously. She didn't have anything like the stamina of a Null, and in any case there weren't really as many as twenty-four actresses actually involved in the film. Dodie played a number of different Greek characters, but since only parts of her - like her cunt or her mouth - would actually be shown, it would be impossible to tell that it was the same person being fucked on different occasions.

Another scene involved Innocence pissing on Dodie while another girl pissed on her and Dodie pissed on someone else. Innocence became aware that this apparently endless stream of people pissing on different people was meant to be symbolic, judging from the fact that the only person in the series who pissed and wasn't pissed on was the only man in the series and he was particularly fat and ugly.

Another scene, near the beginning of the film, involved Innocence apparently depriving Dodie of her virginity. For this scene, Dodie was made to seem rather younger than she was - but even she wouldn't sacrifice her pubic hair to look sufficiently young. The cunt that was intercut to look like a young Dodie's was of another girl who was probably not very much older than the supposed youngster she was playing. The radical aspect of this was apparently the tawdry, unappealing state of the room in which the filming took place: wallpaper peeling off the wall, horrible patches of damp soaking through the plaster and a bare mattress with a quite dangerous spring protruding through.

The other cast were not especially attractive, although one or two of them had faces and figures that Innocence felt sure could have been quite beautiful if they'd allowed themselves some hair and make-up. She much preferred those sequences involving Dodie because she felt much more comfortable inside a familiar cunt than in some of the others. Sometimes they felt just a little too tight and in one case almost too loose - nearly as much so as Une's cunt.

The filming took much longer than most of the films Innocence had starred in (indeed she made several other films for her other company on the days Shit for Workers dedicated to discussion seminars and discovery sessions). It didn't seem that the final film was actually very much better than those she'd made for Quinze Cunts. The film used was black and white, some of the camera angles seemed quite wilfully obscure, the editing seemed quite random and distracting and the sex was really no different. There was also an annoying sequence running through the film where the director, a fat woman in her late thirties with a lisp and a slight stutter, would wander naked through a rubbish heap, or along a suburban housing estate, or outside an abattoir, passing comment on such matters as women's rights, homosexual separatism, the dictatorship of the proletariat, racism and hypocrisy. Whether Innocence would have found this interesting in another context was quite difficult to tell as the editing was rather random and she often lost the point of the dialogue as it had been inserted somewhere else totally in the film (perhaps while she would be placing a cucumber deep inside her anus or sticking her erect penis into a rusty exhaust pipe).

The biggest debate of all was what to entitle the film, which thankfully Innocence felt herself excused from. She didn't care if it was called The Coitus Manifesto, The Female Bollocks or Fuck is a Feminist Issue. She was just happy to get paid at the end of it. Dodie however was unreservedly enthusiastic. "Isn't it good to know that what you're doing is art and will outlast all the fuck films you're usually in."

Innocence wasn't at all sure that this last assertion was at all likely. The film at nearly four hours was far too long and self-indulgent she thought. The opening credits went on for nearly half an hour, interspersed with so many themes that she had no idea what was meant to be achieved. Women running around with dildos inserted up their arses. Men fucking dead chickens. Cars driven slowly round in circles with numbers like 15 or 9 written on top. The sudden ending which left her both frustrated and relieved at the same time was a poor joke that she'd hoped had happened considerably earlier. But she knew that it was Dodie's first and probably only fuck film and so, for her sake, she made no complaint and encouraged her as much as possible with the film-making.

For most of the time she was working with Shit for Workers her mind was focused on finding a flat for Dodie and herself. She eventually found one which was a compromise between Dodie's wish to be in the town centre and Innocence's desire for a relatively quiet night's sleep. It was with some sadness, however, that Innocence moved out of her tiny bedsit. It was after all the only place that she'd ever lived in by herself, and much as she loved Dodie she also missed the freedom and solitude she'd enjoyed there.

When she observed her relationship with her sister in Labia Innocence had felt rather sorry for Gryphon . She knew that Chastity was merely exploiting her, and she could see that despite her proud muscular figure the teacher was very vulnerable. She'd never expected to see Gryphon again after she'd left the college, and was even more surprised to see her picture on the cover of a video for Sex and Physical Exercise, Keep Pumping, on the shelf of the wall of the offices of Sexual Fitness Ltd., the company where she was being interviewed to appear in one of their many sex education tapes. Innocence had by now been exposed to enough of these videos through her contacts in the fuck film industry to know what these films generally involved.

Gryphon's performance was no different in Keep Pumping and its sequel Keep On Pumping, except that these were solo performances with others merely following the instructions Gryphon gave them. Her experience as a teacher came through in the authoritativeness of her voice and the tone in which she gave her instructions. "Yes, deeper! That's right! As far inside as you can get!" she cried as her tutees thrust curiously shaped dildos deep inside their vaginas or anuses. She would first of all show techniques for lubricating her vagina with a finger or a vibrator and then showed how to maximise the pleasure it gave her and the length of time for which an exercise could last. "After thirty minutes of continual thrusting your vagina is now loose enough and moist enough to give hours of satisfaction to the most demanding of lovers," she would say on the voice-over while the more impassioned film of her masturbating would be on show.

Innocence was almost pleased to discover that she was being auditioned for a sex fitness video with Gryphon. She knew the teacher well enough for there to be no surprises and she had had sufficient experience on their one previous lovemaking to know that it would make a very successful production. She guessed from her memories of Gryphon's intense pleasure on that occasion that the teacher wouldn't have to feign any of her passion.

"We just need someone like yourself who is physically attractive to our star and has a fully operational penis," explained the director, who was a slim woman in a track suit and with her long hair tied back in a pony-tail. "We've tried to film Gryphon with men, but these attempts have never been at all successful and we've never been able to market them. They would not enhance the reputation of Sexual Fitness at all. Some of our competitors may be satisfied with film of Gryphon looking bored or distressed while being buggered, but we would hope to market a better product altogether. We want to project a more positive image of sexual intercourse. We've seen some of the work you've done for Bizarre Bazaar and Quinze Cunts, and we think that you may have just the enthusiasm for sex with women that would fit with Gryphon's own similar tastes."

Innocence could see that Gryphon's enthusiasm wasn't at all feigned when they were introduced as potential film companions. "When can we start filming?" was Gryphon's main question after they met. "I'd love to have some decent sex for a change."

The filming was actually quite strenuous for Innocence. Gryphon's success in the Sex Fitness video market had been quite significant. Quite a few customers were attracted to her muscular frame and the femininity she managed to carry with it. Innocence discovered that Gryphon's venture into this market was one that the teacher felt able to do without leaving her pedagogical career (to which she felt a great affection) and one that provided her with the money to afford the attentions of the prostitutes to whom she had become quite addicted. Gryphon did however find it necessary to do her filming a long way from Labia as she didn't wish to lose her position in the college. She also seemed somewhat ill at ease making love to Chastity's sister. She found it very difficult to believe that the two girls had separated.

"Chastity was so fond of you!" remarked Gryphon, but Innocence was unwilling to discuss her sister even to one of her former lovers. She also avoided asking too many questions on her sister's life in Labia since she'd left, beyond discovering that she'd also left college.

The video the two were to make was provisionally called Keep Rumpy Pumping and was intended to broaden Gryphon's appeal from the wank film market into the more demanding and lucrative fuck film market that Innocence was now doing quite well in. Sexual Fitness hoped that their fastidious star could perhaps be weaned onto more conventional fuck films with their cast of athletic male stars, but they knew that at least one good quality fuck film was needed for their customers to stomach more indifferent produce.

Innocence had to spend several hours each day in the gym provided by Sexual Fitness, lifting weights and running on treadmills, often with the guidance of Gryphon who would gaze long and lovingly as Innocence's stomach muscles became firmer, the muscles of her arms became more delineated and the sweat gushed down her naked body and through the pubic hairs around her darling penis. Sometimes Twelve or Dodie would join in, and to Gryphon's chagrin would then accompany Innocence to the fuck room where they would make more physical love on the futons laid out there. Gryphon was made to feel excluded from Innocence's extra-filmic activities, and this wasn't so much because Innocence wasn't attracted to Gryphon but rather a wish to divorce herself from anyone who reminded her too intensely of her relationship with her sister.

The fuck film when it was made was fairly conventional in format for the Sex and Physical Fitness market. The voice over provided by Gryphon was recorded afterwards and was meant to highlight particular educational points that the fucking was supposedly illustrating, but were really just afterthoughts provided to give respectability to a series of shots where Innocence fucked Gryphon's receptive body athletically, frequently and passionately. In the mouth, in the arse, in the cunt, hanging from wires, in several quite awkward positions, standing up, sitting down and framed by a scenery of bell-bars, climbing frames, trampolines, mattresses and total nudity. The shots which Gryphon particularly enjoyed reviewing and speaking over were those where Innocence relieved herself of copious quantities of semen over Gryphon's face, breasts, buttocks or cunt. She loved watching the way the semen arched in a sinuous curve of viscous drops to discolour the mattresses or gymnasium equipment. She particularly treasured the shot of her with semen trickling out of her mouth as Innocence masterfully produced yet more to spread over her hair and her shoulders.

Gryphon loved the warm taste of sperm. Or at least Innocence's. In the video there was several minutes of come shots to accompany a digression on the protein and carbohydrate values of semen and how a regular diet was an invaluable addition to the fitness regime of anyone who wished to attain the heights of physical and sexual fitness. Innocence, however, felt rather drained after these sessions, and not just from the release of sperm. Gryphon was a very demanding, very physical lover. Innocence knew she couldn't maintain the degree of sexual and physical exertion demanded of her from such a partner.

So despite the persuasive arguments from Sexual Fitness and Gryphon's own somewhat tearful demands, Innocence declined to contribute her services to the follow up fuck fitness film, More Rumpy Pumping, even though this was intended to include scenes in which Gryphon would make love to young girls as young as she could legally get away with and in which Innocence would not be the only object of Gryphon's sexual passion. Innocence did not feel inclined to become too closely identified with the Sexual and Physical Fitness Video market. It didn't offer very much career progression, and besides she'd had quite enough of all the work-outs in the gymnasium. The burning feeling she got from her muscles for days afterwards was just not worth it.

To Be Continued