Innocence Lost Ch. 26

Story Info
Innocence is widely available.
2.9k words
4.9
17.5k
00

Part 25 of the 35 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which Innocence is made more widely available and Dodie enjoys Innocence with a client.

Innocence had never known before as much wealth as her new pornographic career promised her, and she found herself and Dodie spending it with a wild abandon that was both reckless and, as it turned out, foolish. There was not only the extortionate rent she was paying for their expensive Congress flat. There were the income tax bills to be met. There were also the purchases on furniture, computers, audio and visual equipment, original paintings and decorator's bills. There were also expensive nights out in restaurants and night clubs. And all of these were purchased on credit meant to be paid by future earnings. However her income was much slower in arriving than the inevitable bills and she found herself worrying just how she could possibly afford all that she now owed.

She and Dodie spent a few distressing evenings in front of the log fire studying all the bills and calculating their future earnings on the spreadsheets of their notebook computer. The sums just did not balance. The choice was stark. Either she had to reduce the outgoings and perhaps pawn off some of their purchases or find a way of increasing their income.

"Perhaps I should sell my body," reflected Innocence sadly.

Dodie laughed, hugging her lover's naked body close to her and idly stroking her penis. "Don't be silly, sweetest! You already do that."

"No," said Innocence in deadly seriousness. "I mean prostitution. I mean selling my body for sex for immediate tax free benefits. I've had a few offers from escort agencies and brothels to service their clients. I've always ignored them, but perhaps I should be more open to it."

"Oh, don't do it!" Exclaimed Dodie. "I'd hate to think of strange men fucking you. I tremble at the idea of some fat overweight man's prick stuck deep inside your sweet arse."

"As you say, how's that any different to what I already do for a living?" Innocence asked Dodie. "Why not do it for the money I'd earn? It'd soon put us in the clear."

Innocence's lover couldn't dispute the truth of that, although she felt that somehow fucking in front of the camera was somehow more acceptable than doing the same thing in the capacity of a prostitute. "At least in fuck films it's a kind of make-believe," she claimed rather uncertainly.

It hadn't seemed like make-believe to Innocence whose penis and arse were often quite sore for days after a particularly gruelling filming session, but the two girls soon reluctantly came to the conclusion that it would indeed resolve their immediate cash flow crisis. The following day, Innocence telephoned some of the proprietoresses of brothels and escort agencies whose cards she'd retained when they'd been offered her. It wasn't too easy to find them all, as they were scattered about in several trouser pockets and handbags, and some had been used for shopping lists, roaches or for jotting down other people's telephone numbers.

The procuresses and proprietoresses all seemed delighted at the prospect of representing Innocence, and within hours she found her diary full of appointments at hotel foyers and at homes in very smart parts of the town. She dressed up in the expensive revealing clothes that she was advised to wear, including rather more underwear than she usually ever bothered with. As she pulled on the stockings and secured the garters she understood fully why she had never worried herself with them. Dodie was very dismissive of the image she was presenting: her face heavily made up and her hair tied back off her face.

"You mustn't believe that you're the part you're playing," she pleaded sadly. "Don't forget you're only doing it to solve our immediate crisis. You mustn't make a permanent career out of it."

Innocence nodded and waited anxiously for the taxi to arrive to take her to her first client. This was a rather fat man who was quite as unattractive in appearance as Dodie had feared. He had a short stubby beard which brushed uncomfortably against her face as he slobbered over her, and he was very quick in pulling off Innocence's clothes so that he could have a long stare at her penis. He greedily pushed it straight in his mouth, despite the fact that it was still quite limp and showed very little promise of becoming fully erect. Innocence, however, was a professional by now. She knew how to stimulate herself to obtain a penis in most situations, and despite her physical revulsion she brought it up to an erection.

Fortunately for her, the man's tastes were rather more in being fucked than doing the fucking, so Innocence was spared the discomfort that usually followed a night of buggery and spent her time while thrusting into his flabby hairy buttocks visualising her lover, Dodie, and thinking of her beauty. Most of the night was spent in bed with the man wrapped around her, moaning constantly about his frigid wife, his ungrateful children, his sluttish mistress and the punitive tax system.

Not all Innocence's clients were as easy as her first. Some were rather keen on buggering her and took particularly pleasure in the pain it sometimes caused her, adding to it by squeezing her breasts aggressively and pushing her into rather unnatural positions. The only consolation Innocence found in these circumstances was the thought that these extra torments would appreciably increase the size of her final invoice and would probably be reflected in a more sizeable tip. Some were more insecure and nervous. They had either clearly never had sex with a woman as beautiful as her before or were novices to having sex with anyone endowed with a penis. These men were generally quite happy for Innocence to do all the fucking, and sometimes weren't interested in penetrative sex at all (though they would be charged for it anyway).

She discovered that much of the time spent with them was in conversation. The sex often seemed to be just an excuse to spend time with a beautiful woman and to offload on her all their worries and concerns. Innocence had sympathy for some of them. Not all of them were interested in her merely because they wanted a more varied sex life. There were those who had recently lost their wives or partners through bereavement, divorce or separation, and for whom Innocence was just a pale substitute for the love they had lost. There were others who dared not admit their homosexual taste to their colleagues, family or friends, and found the service of male or transsexual prostitutes to be the only outlet they could find for their irrepressible desires. Many however just saw Innocence as a purchase like any other. She was viewed in much the same way as a good meal in a restaurant, or business class in an aeroplane, or a visit to the opera. She was just another luxury which could be afforded and from whom they expected a luxury service in accordance to the vast sums they were paying for her services.

All of them were however in awe at her body. It just didn't seem possible that a woman so feminine in almost every way could be blessed with a penis that functioned so well and was so naturally appointed. Some looked for evidence of operations that would explain her appearance. Did she have the penis grafted on? Or was it the breasts? Innocence endured this scrutiny, as she did the sex, with a mind that focused constantly on the returns her activity would bring her and how much it would help to reduce her never-ending debts.

"You can't do all this work yourself!" Dodie protested as she listened to Innocence's accounts of her work. "It's not fair that the debts that we've both incurred should be entirely paid for by your hard labour. You must let me do some work as well, to bring in some extra money."

Innocence was very reluctant to do so. She was frightened of her young lover suffering the same attentions as she had by now got rather accustomed to. She loved Dodie too much to willingly have her suffer in that way. But Dodie was insistent. She held Innocence close to her, hand as ever gripping on the length of her warm firm penis, her head buried on Innocence's shoulder on which she could feel the warm moisture of her lover's tears. "We must do this together! It's not right that you do so much for me and I do so little."

Innocence at last relented but only on the promise that the two should work in tandem, and that Dodie shouldn't be left entirely to the mercy of a client by herself. Although Dodie pointed out quite correctly that she was at least as experienced in sex with men as Innocence, albeit in a non-professional capacity, Innocence was adamant that she not be left totally unprotected. She could see also that despite Dodie's enthusiasm for sex which she still had with the men and women she met at night clubs and parties, it was quite a different thing to be fucked by a man with whom she'd not really chosen to have sex.

On Dodie's instruction, Innocence informed her procuresses of Dodie's wish that the two of them be made available for services as a couple, rather hoping that her offer would be turned down. As luck would have it, though, the procuresses were delighted at the suggestion and it was within a day that she and Dodie had an appointment with their first joint client. Innocence was relatively pleased to learn that he was quite young in comparison to many clients, being in his mid-thirties and apparently not disfigured in any way. However, when Innocence and Dodie arrived at his town flat in the Congress City centre, not too far from the seat of government, he certainly didn't appear very handsome. He wore thick glasses that didn't disguise his prominent squint and had quite an unpleasant expression.

"You're here, yes. Very good, yes. I want you to take off your clothes right away, yes," he commanded. Innocence knew by now that taking clothes off did not usually mean total nudity to clients, and she'd already informed Dodie of that fact. Dodie had covered her short hair with a long wig and some tight leather clothes, under which she wore some black nylon stockings and lace suspenders. Following Innocence's example she took off her leather skirt and jacket, and then, with the same exaggerated slowness exhibited by Innocence she pulled down her satin knickers to reveal the full hairiness of her crotch. The man, however, was much more interested in Innocence's penis when its flabby length appeared from beneath the hand that discreetly and theatrically covered it while her knickers were disentangled from the high stiletto heels which caught up in them.

"It's real, yes? It's a real prick? And you're a real girl, yes? Like the agency promised? Not a man with pumped up tits and silicone padding out the buttocks. Yes?"

"This is the way I was born and this is the way I am," announced Innocence, repeating a line she'd used with rather more clients than she cared to remember. "It's a real prick and I can prove it to you if you like."

"Yes, I would like that. Yes," continued the man, who Innocence was sure she vaguely recognised from somewhere. While the man kneeled down on the carpet between her legs and licked and sucked her penis, she tried to remember where she might have seen him before. She smiled sadly at Dodie who was hovering uncertainly near the mantel-piece wondering what she ought to be doing while Innocence was receiving such exclusive attention.

Innocence had plenty of time to reflect on who the man was as the evening proceeded. He had paid for the two girls to stay overnight; costing what even now seemed to Innocence an enormous amount of money. Enough to pay off the television and the sofa. And that was before the inevitable tips. She and Dodie were soon to stage lovemaking in front of the man, knowing that at some time, when their client had reached his desired state of arousal, he would intervene. This was the first time she had ever made love to a woman, particularly Dodie, wearing such ludicrous underwear except in front of the camera, and a very strange experience it was too. The feel of nylon smooth against her thighs. The brush of lace against her face. The tight grip of the bra straps digging into Dodie's chest just below her tiny breasts as she pulled them down to reveal the full size of her swelling nipples. There was still the familiar smell of Dodie's cunt and the full exuberance of her pubic hair rubbing against her lips and catching in the gaps between her teeth. There was still the ooze of Dodie's juices welcoming Innocence's penis as she entered and the never less than genuine cry of pleasure from her lover as she responded to Innocence's thrusts and burst into repeated and insistent cries of ecstasy and orgasmic joy. And the ease in which her lubricrated anus permitted her penis to slide in gently hitting the slight resistance of her duodenum against her thrusts.

Innocence had nearly forgotten the presence of the man who had in the meantime divested himself of his clothes and was now himself wearing stockings and suspenders over his hairy legs, a bra over the thick wiry hairs of his chest and a satsuma in his mouth. He was also still wearing his thick glasses. He then entered deep inside Innocence's arse crying in a curious strangled way as he penetrated her. "Yes!" He cried. "Yes yes yes!" He gripped her around the shoulders and one hand pawed Dodie's breasts.

He was very brutal in his lovemaking, and he was only at all interested in anal entry. He totally ignored Dodie's vagina and was not even very keen on Innocence penetrating her there. He pushed Dodie down onto the ground, her face buried into the carpet as he thrust again and again into her arse while Innocence was instructed to enter his hairy arse from behind, some of the matted hair of which rather interfered with the natural rhythm of Innocence's own thrusting. Innocence felt rather concerned for Dodie's welfare. It was clear that he wasn't especially interested in her as a human being. She was nothing more than a tight orifice to be repeatedly battered into.

He withdrew his penis and Innocence noticed with a pang that it was slightly discoloured by shit and a trace of blood. This clearly excited him. "Look at it, yes!" He cried. "It's you that is, yes! It's you that shit!" He then thrust it straight into Dodie's mouth, pulling her body round so that it could enter her without Innocence having to retract from him and Dodie sucked his penis with an expression of disgust and distaste that the man found even more exciting. "You don't like the taste of shit, do you? Yes? Shall I shit in your mouth? Shall I piss on you? Yes?"

Fortunately, Dodie was spared these indignities as the mere thought of such toilet fun caused him to instantly ejaculate which he sprayed over Dodie's face. "See if you like spunk, bitch! Tastes good, yes? Better than shit, yes?"

As the man collapsed onto the carpet with his arms wrapped around Dodie and her, Innocence was able to look longer at the man's face and tried to place him. It was clear that he never usually dressed so bizarrely, but he almost certainly wore the same thick glasses. She eventually placed him. Of course, it was obvious for someone who owned a flat in this part of the city. He was a senior minister in the government. Innocence wasn't sure whether it was in defence or education or maybe he was the Minister for the Arts. Perhaps she'd seen pictures of him leaving the theatre with his pretty wife balanced on his arm. As far as Innocence knew, he was the most senior person with whom she'd ever had sex.

Unfortunately, the minister soon regained his appetite for sex and this continued to be at least as bizarre as his tastes had already proved to be. He had both Dodie and Innocence piss on him straight into his mouth. He lay underneath Innocence as she crapped onto his face which he then proceeded to eat and smother into his nose. He had Dodie lash at him with the flex of a television aerial, and then had her push a carrot deep inside his arse while Innocence squeezed at his prick with a large paper clip. He put his head in a bin liner and yelped as both Dodie and Innocence flayed him with belts and braces. He then insisted on spending the night in the bath in the fetid smell of turds and urine which he coated on himself.

"I don't think I want to do this ever again!" Sighed Dodie wrapping her abused body around Innocence's as they lay in the bed that the man had so considerately left empty for them. "I could never believe that sex could ever be so joyless and disgusting."

Innocence kissed Dodie tenderly. "After tonight, and what he'll be paying us," she said with a smile, "I don't think either of us will ever need to."

To Be Continued...