Innocence Lost Ch. 27

Story Info
Innocence returns to Eve and Dawn.
3.9k words
4.9
17.9k
00

Part 26 of the 35 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which Innocence returns to the pleasures of Eve and Dawn, Eve is enjoyed in the pleasant environs of a garden and Innocence is exposed to greater fame than before.

Eve gradually recovered from her experience with Innocence and indeed even initiated a correspondence with her deflowerer. She had been right, it seemed to her, to insist on having her maidenhead taken by the famous Innocence rather than by some hairy unsubtle man. She may not ever want to have sex again - and, indeed, after the pain it had caused her, she was still pretty sure she didn't want another repeat of it for quite a while.

She still recalled too clearly the pain as her insides were torn apart by her unusually endowed lover and spilt out so colourfully onto the white sheet while two or three cameras stared rather too closely at her face and her cunt - the former showing just as much distress as the latter. Her mother still felt rather upset by the ordeal, but when the cheque for it arrived it more than covered all the horrendous debts that had accumulated after her husband's tragic accident with a motorised garden lawn mower and let them lead life on a much more even keel. She had even come to think that it had been worth it.

Eve was quite a fan of Innocence's movies which she rented from the video store and watched, sometimes together with her mother. It was not Innocence's beauty alone that attracted her and certainly not the storyline. It was some more intangible aspect of her lovemaking which seemed both appropriate to her name but delightfully sluttish at the same time, as she thrust her practised penis into the arses and vaginas of the men and women who co-starred with her. Innocence was clearly a porn star with a genuine concern for her screen lovers and a degree of professionalism in the way she executed the money shot, the cream shot or the throat shot. Her letters to Innocence began much the same as any letters from a fan to her screen idol, but they soon became confessionals of her feelings towards her mother, the pains of adolescence and her worries about her lack of any sexual feelings towards boys or even to most women. She enjoyed masturbation, and she felt able to tell Innocence in great detail about how she practised it.

There was no item in the fridge or the pantry, no item of detachable furniture or common household item, and no place, indoors or out, that were not suitable for her masturbatory bouts - sometimes watched by her troubled mother but most often not watched at all. The images that flashed through her mind as she brought herself to orgasmic ecstasy were not, however, particularly well focused. Just the feelings of pleasure it brought her seemed adequate. There was no need to think of men and women - though the image of the two of them merged in one (as it was with Innocence) was quite sufficient stimulus.

She was almost surprised when her frequent entreaties for Innocence to come and stay with her and her mother were answered positively. She knew that she wrote many more letters to Innocence than were ever written to her, and that the passion and obsession she expressed in them were far from reciprocated by Innocence's generally quite embarrassed and polite replies. She knew that the feelings she felt towards Innocence as she watched yet again the video of her fucking her mother were nowhere near as strongly felt by Innocence. She felt that her love was as masturbatory as her lovemaking, and in a sense preferred it that way. The knowledge that her maidenhead had been breached by Innocence was somehow better than the memory of it or the thought of it ever happening again.

She and her mother lived in an expensive cottage just outside the city of Congress which judging from the landscape of sheep, goats and open fields may well have been much further away from the city than the constant low roar from the nearby motorway made certain they could never truly forget. The garden which occupied most of her mother's time - pruning the begonias, roses and gladioli - was very large, containing secret corners and patches where Eve could masturbate in peace secure in the knowledge that only her mother would ever be likely to find her. And her mother was now quite accustomed to the sight of her daughter squirming in the grass with her hands up her vagina, sometimes with a cucumber or a parsnip to assist in inducing pleasure. Eve knew that her mother had by now decided that it was merely a dysfunction caused by the death of her husband, but Eve hadn't really known her father as anyone other than the man who'd watch television in silence all evening when he wasn't pushing a lawn mower about the garden. His loss was most keenly felt in the lack of money coming in, and little promise of more arriving in the future while his estate was still being argued in the courts between his many apparent benefactees.

Innocence was clearly very impressed by the garden when she arrived, and Eve spent a happy hour or so showing her friend the corners of the garden she'd described in such detail in her letters. The hedgerow where she often masturbated on the handle of a broom. The lawn she'd rub up close to her rounded breasts. The nettles she sometimes beat herself with until she came up in a raw red rash around her cunt and upper thighs. Innocence wandered about in a long white dress with a prominent cleavage that made Eve feel like throwing herself onto the grass, pushing her fingers right into the warm sticky welcomeness of her vagina and feeling the blades rub against her own breasts. She had an urgent desire to feel the longer grass push into the sensuous aureate tenderness of her nipples and her toes dig into the earth.

Her intention, however, was not to make love to Innocence. This capacity was taken by her mother who welcomed any opportunity for sex - almost not caring with whom or what - as a kind of substitute for the attention of her deceased husband. Eve knew that her mother had loved her father. Despite his general silence and inoffensiveness most of the time, she knew the intensity of her mother's love from the passionate cries of ecstasy her mother used to emit, reverberating about the house, and the countless occasions she'd come across her father fucking her mother in the house and garden, and pretending not to have noticed anything. Innocence was not her father, although she very much more revered this strange sensual creature, but her mother didn't prevent that fact from disturbing the ecstasy of her cries, the frequency of her orgasms or her hunger for yet more.

Eve found her mother and Innocence locked in embrace, or with Innocence's penis firmly embedded in an orifice, or her mother's mouth gulping at the length of it, in so many different places. In the living room, between the plastic model of a precious Chinese vase and the sofa. On her mother's bed or in the guest room. In the garden between the hyacinths and rhododendrons. At all times and at all places. Her mother's fuller breasts wobbled in their growing looseness as, crouched down, she took thrust after thrust from Innocence in her arse or in her cunt. The slight bulge of her stomach relaxing its rigour with age giving way as Innocence pushed away at her, her mouth open and her eyes staring around with that wide and excited stare that Eve recognised so well.

Having Innocence visit was such a joy to Eve. Someone who listened with so much patience as Eve talked about the things that she liked most: her favourite toys and ornaments, the birds gathering on the bird table that Eve would watch with such fascination, the pieces of music she would play again and again, never tiring of the familiarity she had gained with every individual note. She loved to see her mother enjoying herself fucking with Innocence. Whatever gave her mother joy, gave her joy.

"But, Eve, don't you want me to make love to you as well?" Asked a genuinely puzzled Innocence, who had presumably expected in her week's visit to reply in physical form to the desires Eve had expressed so abundantly in literary form.

Eve shook her head, and glanced down at her vagina which was revealed by her fingers underneath the short flared dress she'd hoisted up and the cotton knickers she'd pulled down. "No, not again. Not yet," she mouthed apologetically. For all the pleasure masturbation gave her and that which she got from observing the lovemaking between her mother and Innocence - the two people she most loved in the world - she still didn't feel prepared to repeat what had been so demonstrably achieved before. "I'm not ready for more."

Innocence kissed her tenderly on the lips. "It doesn't have to be there again," she reassured her.

Eve pushed Innocence off her. "I'm sorry," she said sadly. "I don't know what it is. I just don't want to. Please don't make me."

Innocence nodded. "You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, Eve. At least, never again I shall."

Eve wandered through her garden, trailing behind her each item of clothing as she walked along. First came off her shoes and then her socks so she could feel the sun-baked grass bite into her heel and inveigle themselves into the gaps between her toes. Then she loosened her blouse, opening it up to reveal the white singlet she wore underneath. Then slipping it down off her shoulders, letting the weight of it drag from her arm and finally to fall off altogether and land on the grass in the trail of socks and shoes. Then she undid her skirt, letting it drop to her ankles as she walked, and stepping out of it. Then pushing up her singlet, revealing the unshaved hairiness of her armpits and throwing it dismissively behind her. And then hooking her hands into the elastic band of her cotton knickers, pulling them down and tossing them she cared not where to one side of her.

Eve loved to wander naked through her beloved garden, brushing her thighs and breasts against the flowers and trees, feeling the afternoon breeze on the tender nerves of her revealed skin and enjoying the burn of the sun on a body bronzed by its rays and showing no pale evidence on her skin of having ever worn clothes. She had just been watching her mother and Innocence fucking in the living room. Her mother's mouth taking Innocence's penis deep into her throat while Innocence's mouth was probing and biting her mother's vagina, now so raw and red from such frequent lovemaking. Her mother's arse shook with ecstasy, and she released little cries of joy through her nostrils - her mouth not being in a position to exhale any air. Innocence was so beautiful! She was indeed lucky to have lost her virginity to one as beautiful as her. One who was so considerate, accomplished and passionate.

She dug the fingers of her left hand into her vagina, letting her long middle finger trail up the cleavage in her buttocks and into her tight vagina. Her other hand stroked a nipple, bringing it to a prominent erection which reminded her ever so slightly of Innocence's much more impressive breasts and the erection she so easily generated between her legs. So much better endowed than Eve with her tiny clitoris and breasts she was sure would never grow any larger. She flung herself onto the grass, feeling the daisies brush against the sides of her nipples, and feeling the loose grass cuttings so recently cropped mingle with the hair of her pubis. She shivered and gasped, her buttocks trembling with joy and ecstasy as with thoughts of Innocence so much in her mind she stimulated the orgasms she so enjoyed, and so often sought after.

She stretched her neck out on the lawn, her shoulders flat against the ground, grass falling from her hair where it mixed in with her when she had rolled around and around enjoying the sensuousness of her own body and its contact with the world around her. She noticed beside her two bare feet that she now recognised so well. It was Innocence. The only person she had ever made love with. The only person, she felt sure, she would ever want to make love with.

Without retracting her fingers from the smooth moistness of her cunt she rolled over onto her knees and sat up to look directly into Innocence's purple glans which was very much swollen. She observed with delight that Innocence was herself masturbating. And masturbating what's more over her making love to herself. This was surely heaven! Eve decided, giving vent to raw and uncontrollable cries of passion, sure to be heard by her mother and probably by the neighbours who would never be able to see over the high hedges surrounding the garden. Again and again and again!

Innocence's penis was swollen to its maximum. As large as she'd ever seen it. And so soon after fucking her mother! And then, with a cry of ecstasy nearly as loud as one of hers Innocence released a shower of semen that splattered onto Eve who positioned herself deliberately so that every tiny pale drop would land on her face and in her mouth. Heaven must be like this, Eve was sure, as she licked the salty tasting droplets from her lips and spread the semen about her face like the liquid from a soap vendor in a public toilet. What better could there be than this!

Innocence's visit to Eve's home was not unnoticed by the local sex television station, Congress Copulation Broadcasting, which arranged a visit to interview Innocence who had now become so famous for her appearances in so many films and videos. Eve waited in anticipation with her mother and Innocence until the television crew arrived, where they were due to take over the garden for their filming. There were nearly half a dozen people who eventually arrived including the interviewer, Morning Glory, a tall slim woman who as always was dressed in only a black bikini and long black hair that trailed down half way down her back. Her eyes were lined in black make-up and her lips were painted a prominent blood-red. She and her producer, a short plump woman in a thick fisherman's jumper, introduced themselves to the company and explained to them the proceedings of the interview.

It was to take place in the garden, on the lawn where Eve had so often masturbated, near a small statue of a naked boy and a tall lavender bush. "We'll prefer it of course if you were interviewed naked," the producer explained to Innocence, who was wearing her long white dress. "The viewers would be most interested in seeing your penis. It would be the thing which would most attract their attention to watching the programme. We would also like to see you making love to your beautiful young girlfriend - Eve is it?"

"Oh! I don't want to do that!" Eve immediately protested. "It brings back too many painful memories."

"Why's that?" Wondered Morning. "Surely it's better for you to make love to Innocence than for me to have to do so?"

"I don't care who Innocence makes love to. She can fuck my mum if she has to fuck anyone. I just don't want to do it myself."

"Eve was my co-star in The Dawning of Eve," Innocence explained. "She just doesn't want to repeat the experience."

"What sort of film was that?" Morning asked. "It wasn't a rape or S&M film, was it?"

"It's the film where Innocence took my virginity," Eve proudly explained. "It was just very painful. I just couldn't do it again. I don't ever want to do that again!"

The producer looked quite thoughtful. "Well, how about just kissing, then?"

Eve nodded. "Yes, I'd do that. But not down there! Only on the face."

"Okay, we'll do that then. The viewers would like to see that Innocence has a regular girlfriend. Do you mind doing it unclothed?" Eve shook her head. She didn't mind at all. "But it means that it'll be up to you, Morning dearest, to do the fucking. You don't mind do you, Innocence? Fucking Morning here?"

Innocence smiled. "I'm sure it would be very pleasant."

Morning looked more doubtful. "Honestly, Noon, it's not as if I were lesbian or anything. Why do I always have to get involved in single sex scenes?"

"Innocence isn't a normal women, are you love? It will be much more like the normal fuck scenes you prefer doing, Morning sweetheart. Don't be so awkward."

Morning scowled, but she nodded in assent.

The filming began with a prolonged kiss between Innocence and Eve, the two of them naked, with Eve's mother watching along with the rest of the film crew. Part of the scene involved the two girls taking each other's clothes off, and Eve was delighted to see that Innocence's penis was already quite large. She took it in a hand and held its warm pumping magnificence while she and Innocence kissed and kissed and kissed. Eve felt quite aroused by the feel of it and pushed her bare skin against Innocence's in the afternoon sun, feeling almost like relenting and letting Innocence fuck her. But it was too late now. She'd made her decision. And if she were ever to let anyone fuck her again it wouldn't be while three cameras surrounded her and a boom was suspended above her head by a most elaborate contraption.

Neither Morning nor Noon interrupted the kissing - perhaps hoping it would after all come to something more penetrative, but it came to its own end. Eve pulled herself off, and with her heart still beating with excitement and her skin dripping with sweat, she ran off to sit with her mother, who smiled at her reassuringly. Morning then walked onto the set, wearing her black bikini - her large breasts swelling against the top and her slim waist so neatly delimited by that and the bottom. She kissed Innocence more briefly on the mouth, but ensuring that their tongues touched and made feigned sounds of pleasure.

The talk part of the interview started immediately after, with the two of them sitting together on the grass with their arms around each other, and their legs sprayed out in front of them.

"One question I must ask straight away before we begin refers of course to your penis, Innocence? Many people want to know, and I'm just one of them, how such a feminine woman as you - and such a beautiful one too - should have such a magnificent functioning male member. It is yours by birth? It's not been grafted on has it?"

"No, not at all. It's been with me from birth! But of course not always as well functioning as it is now..."

"Well, we'll find out later about how well it functions," remarked Morning, stroking it with one of her hands and appearing slightly startled from the way it responded so positively to her caresses. "First of all we'll talk about your film career."

This part of the interview, Eve learnt, would be screened with excerpts from the better films and videos that she'd performed in (not including, Eve learnt, The Dawning of Eve, on Innocence's own request. She knew that this was not a film she was especially proud of having done and one that she hoped her lover, Dodie, would never find out about). Innocence spoke of the people in the film she'd fucked or was fucked by and gave accounts of particularly amusing or erotic incidents relating to each film. These details had already been extracted from Innocence in an earlier chat she'd had with Noon before the filming had started. The interview also concentrated on other parts of her life - much of it was actually new to Eve. She hadn't known that Innocence had once been a nun. Nor that she had once been involved in a commercial venture with her sister with Null. Nor that her first film had been made in Brook, and hadn't actually involved her having any sex at all.

After this part of the interview, in which Innocence avoided Morning's probings regarding her relationship with her sister and refused to draw herself to comment on her opinion of Leon or Honore L'Oeuf. "So you wouldn't wish to confirm that the famous children's author has based her sexual accounts on her own direct experience with actual children?"

"I think it's best for Honore herself to answer questions like that," Innocence diplomatically replied.

12